PDA

View Full Version : Troll kitchen quests

cyndora
07-20-15, 05:39 AM
Hi folks, I am here to ask if anyone else feels that this new kitchen quest is hard or am I just missing something?

I think it's three days in and I don't have one gold coin yet?

I've been attacking everything in sight, I received two of the statues ( which are nice Ty ) but the kitchen just seems near impossible at the moment, I read that this quest / phase will stop and then you can pick up where you left off.

Ok well my question is to someone at team lave.
At a later date will the kitchen be able to be just purchased? If so I think I will wait till then. Because I know another kitchen would be very helpful, but this quest is either super hard , or just so wrapped up into the gem scheme it's too deep to realize.

Thanks for listening , I do enjoy the game, I was at level 50 a year ago, you had a update so I updated it, logged on and everything was wiped.... I still stuck it out, started over and at level 23 now.

Make the exchange requirements lower please..

Xox
Cyndora

moizad
07-20-15, 09:40 AM
Well, I'm kinda about the daily hunt for my part!
Every time it's the same thing, why would the I-os users be the only ones with some useful items, helping them for each timed update?
You should as well said so from the beginning! This game is essentially for I-os, it shouldn't even be on the Play market! :mad:

That was the french girl rant minute xD