PDA

View Full Version : Diamond quest game crashing after Wild While West released

yorkeme
07-18-15, 01:42 PM
This issue started right after the new stages were released in Wild While West.

It it happened yesterday while playing stage 214 and again today, just moments ago, while playing stage 218. When I combine a potion with a line blaster my screen takes me to my home page. I am playing on the iPhone 6 plus. When I go back into the game app my gameplay progress for that stage is GONE AND SO IS THE LIFE I was using! It opens to the overview map of all the stages - with one less life too!

My ID is yorkeme. I ALWAYS start with a fresh app before beginning my play. I am emailing a copy of this post to support so no need to direct me to do so. Storm8 support, your comments are appreciated.

Emily.

jim23cash
07-19-15, 02:53 AM
This issue started right after the new stages were released in Wild While West.

It it happened yesterday while playing stage 214 and again today, just moments ago, while playing stage 218. When I combine a potion with a line blaster my screen takes me to my home page. I am playing on the iPhone 6 plus. When I go back into the game app my gameplay progress for that stage is GONE AND SO IS THE LIFE I was using! It opens to the overview map of all the stages - with one less life too!

My ID is yorkeme. I ALWAYS start with a fresh app before beginning my play. I am emailing a copy of this post to support so no need to direct me to do so. Storm8 support, your comments are appreciated.

Emily.

I have the same problems. I always do a force close when leaving, and a new start each time. It crashes when I make big combos, with multiple specials gems. The app shuts down and I have to restart it, and lose the life I was playing.

yorkeme
07-19-15, 07:01 AM
I have the same problems. I always do a force close when leaving, and a new start each time. It crashes when I make big combos, with multiple specials gems. The app shuts down and I have to restart it, and lose the life I was playing.

Bummer Annie. Not that I wish this problem on others but it's good to know that it isn't just me. Did yours start after the new stages were opened up too?

Also be sure to email Storm8 support too if you can. It will help them to know that the problem isn't isolated to one player. Their email address is support@storm8.com. For anyone who is emailing them, they will ask for these details to be included in your correspondence with them:

[GAMEPLAY ISSUES]
Please provide us with the following information:
- Storm8 ID
- Game Title
- As many details as you can regarding the issue
- Screenshots (if any)

I will post any response from Storm8 in this thread once I hear from them.

Take care Annie!

SparklyOctopus
07-20-15, 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear that! We see that you both wrote into Support. One of our agents will assist you soon. Thanks!

pcsgal
07-22-15, 05:14 AM
Same issue here. I really like this game, so hope it's a minor graphics conflict that can be easily resolved. I will contact support with details. I play on an ipad4, most recent software update.

Anyuszko
07-23-15, 12:49 PM
Same here, long time ago, not since last update. I loose 2-3 life every day. Just now before i could have my 3rd star on 229..

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 10:30 AM
If you have written into support, please work with them in the tickets regarding your issue. Please note that posting support answers on the forum is against the forum rules.

yorkeme
08-10-15, 07:58 AM
FYI....I don't know about other players, but I think this issue is resolved, for me at least, as I haven't had my game crash on the potion/line blaster move anymore.