PDA

View Full Version : Champion dragons

JetteG
07-18-15, 01:40 AM
Are all super rare champion dragons equally good in battles? I am considering to buy the warrior king.

pernmagic
07-18-15, 02:18 AM
Are all super rare champion dragons equally good in battles? I am considering to buy the warrior king.

I bought the rainbow sentinel champ pack and he has been very useful, still thinking about this one, possibly the longer term players who won warrior king in a tournament will know if this one is useful as well :)

Kennedward
07-18-15, 06:12 AM

Some are Rare and some are Super Rare, Warrior King is a Super Rare

cocauina
07-18-15, 06:13 AM
I bought the rainbow sentinel champ pack and he has been very useful, still thinking about this one, possibly the longer term players who won warrior king in a tournament will know if this one is useful as well :)

It depends, each champion dragon can be useful only for one player.

In the past my Amazon was the big warrior from the fights, but now? Battlecaster and Templar are in the top and Amazon in the bottom, when there's a player in the forum that uses his/her Amazon in every single battle and it's the winner.

A champion dragon can be useful for you, but it can be useless to other player or players.. It depends.

Some are Rare and some are Super Rare, Warrior King is a Super Rare

Rarity doesn't mean anything, like I already said, my Templar (rare) and my Battlecaster (super rare) are both in the top when it comes to fighting.

Kennedward
07-18-15, 06:17 AM
It depends, each champion dragon can be useful only for one player.

In the past my Amazon was the big warrior from the fights, but now? Battlecaster and Templar are in the top and Amazon in the bottom, when there's a player in the forum that uses his/her Amazon in every single battle and it's the winner.

A champion dragon can be useful for you, but it can be useless to other player or players.. It depends.

Rarity doesn't mean anything, like I already said, my Templar (rare) and my Battlecaster (super rare) are both in the top when it comes to fighting.

I know it doesn't, I was simply answering JetteG's original question :D

Kennedward
07-18-15, 06:19 AM
I know it doesn't, I was simply answering JetteG's original question :D

Oh I just realize my mistake lol I thought the original question was whether all Champions are super rare

Guess it's too early in the morning for me. Ah well! Now you know!

cocauina
07-18-15, 07:04 AM
Oh I just realize my mistake lol I thought the original question was whether all Champions are super rare

Guess it's too early in the morning for me. Ah well! Now you know!

hahahah don't bother, I didn't even notice that he/she was asking if all super rare were equal xD I just read the rest of the comments and replied from my experience xD

Kennedward
07-18-15, 07:14 AM
hahahah don't bother, I didn't even notice that he/she was asking if all super rare were equal xD I just read the rest of the comments and replied from my experience xD

I think that's how threads expand though, not everyone replies to the original first comment and just expands on replies

privatebiz
07-18-15, 08:10 AM
I just bought the Warrior King value pack, it's my first champion and my first value pack, so sorry for the newbie question, but although I see my apples added and my egg, I can't find the habitat. I checked my storage multiple times and scoured my island. Will the habitat appear once the egg is ready to hatch? Thanks in advance!

Kennedward
07-18-15, 08:28 AM
I just bought the Warrior King value pack, it's my first champion and my first value pack, so sorry for the newbie question, but although I see my apples added and my egg, I can't find the habitat. I checked my storage multiple times and scoured my island. Will the habitat appear once the egg is ready to hatch? Thanks in advance!

I've never bought a value pack, but according to players who did, all things purchased should appear in your storage, email TL support@storm8.com for assistance

privatebiz
07-18-15, 08:40 AM
Thank you so much, I will.

JetteG
07-18-15, 09:56 AM
Hey everyone. Thank you for your answers. What I ment was...
Hopefully someone can give me an answer, because I am not sure if I should buy or not.
Does all super rare champion dragons have the same chance (percentage) of winning against the same opponent?
I find your input very helpfull.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-18-15, 10:29 AM
Hopefully someone can give me an answer, because I am not sure if I should buy or not.
Does all super rare champion dragons have the same chance (percentage) of winning against the same opponent?
Well, do it, I always buy dragons won from Tournaments, especially the Champion type dragons. :)
And yes, all Super Rare Champion type dragons have the same chance of winning on the Battle Arena, so you may do what you want dude, if you have enough money :)

Paleon
07-18-15, 11:06 AM

If you mean, for example, is Guardian Angel better than Warrior Princess, I don't think so. You may get lucky with one, but I'd guess all super rare champs have the same chance of winning. However, I'm not sure what happens if there's another type (Such as Rainbow Sentinel's Champion/Rainbow), if it's a weakness or a strength. (Mine is one of my first go-to's, though, he's performed well for me.)

Kennedward
07-18-15, 12:26 PM

No they don't.

A good example would be last tournament, where I only used Amazon to finish the entire tournament.

Some players are in disbelief, but it was true.

Why they disbelief? Simply because another player cannot do the same thing with Amazon.

So what does this all mean to you?

Just because you have a Super Rare Champion, it doesn't mean you'll win battles with it just like another person.

So to answer your question, NO they don't have the same battle winning percentage, even if they are the same dragon as others, your chance of winning using the same dragon is still different from others.

roguebee
07-18-15, 01:19 PM

Yes, the Champions all have the same odds (chance) of winning against a common opponent. Now whether you win any given battle is a different matter based on the random number generator (or whatever it is that they use).

zaccy678
07-18-15, 02:42 PM
This 'value' pack is AU $25.

Does anyone else think that's crazy :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kennedward
07-18-15, 03:57 PM
Yes, the Champions all have the same odds (chance) of winning against a common opponent. Now whether you win any given battle is a different matter based on the random number generator (or whatever it is that they use).

Agreed! I think it's impossible to figure out what they use to determine winning a battle, if it's not luck then it's random, but I can say for sure that you cannot predict whether you'll be winning even when using a winning dragon that another player used

Kennedward
07-18-15, 03:58 PM
This 'value' pack is AU $25.

Does anyone else think that's crazy :eek: :eek: :eek:

I always find these value packs expensive, so I never bought any. I also already have the dragons they put in these packs anyways

MaribouMay
07-18-15, 06:02 PM

It should be in your storage. It is not related to when your egg is ready.Did you look in storage using the "all" button? Some items are not sorted into dragons, decor, or materials.

florawynn
07-18-15, 10:46 PM

First off, in the arena, all Champions are unbreedable, not super rare. So it does not matter whether their in-game classification is super rare (Warrior King) or rare (Gilded Knight). Their rarity class in battle is unbreedable. Second, I completely agree w/other posters: there's no way to know how any champ is gonna perform for you. Warrior King was very strong for me when he was new. But I think everyone's first champ is really strong no matter what it is simply because lower-level players don't have many strong fighters. I think the best thing to do if you're gonna buy a champ is to choose one that requires the least amount of food to epic (that's a yes on Warrior King, who needs only 48,075 apples, or half of what champs usually eat). The negative about Warrior King is the really long incubation time. I forget what it was: 18 or 22 hrs?

JetteG
07-19-15, 10:36 AM
Thank you all for your input.
I still don't know if I will buy him or not.
But I now know what to consider.