PDA

View Full Version : No stove

Trinnetah
07-17-15, 11:30 PM
I am currently stuck on level 99

I have been given tasks to cook without giving me the stove to complete the tasks.

I have skipped 3 levels and then another task came through and yet again no stove to cook with.

I purchased gems to skip those levels so I am not happy that this glitch is still happening.

I play on most of the time with my iPad and occasionally on my iPhone. I have been playing these games for a couple of years now and I do enjoy them so I am hoping this glitch can be fixed.

The current task for my Bakery is called Silky Smooth to serve 20 French Silk Smooth. How am I supposed to cook things without stoves being unlocked. Because I have skipped 3 times I am now at a new task and still no stove. The tasks to unlock the stove never came in. Both times. Restarting did not help.

SparklyOctopus
07-20-15, 10:37 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! The ovens that are supposed to help you with these Goals are the Rocket Oven and the Banner Oven. I've taken a look at your account and I do see them in there. Could you scroll through your appliances? You should be able to see the Banner Oven. The Banner Oven has the recipes for you to complete those new Goals. :) Hope that helps!

bobbyrae
07-20-15, 12:03 PM
Such a pity player purchased gems to skip the goals...especially because the appliances were not put in the front as they usually are... Such a shame.

Trinnetah
07-21-15, 05:47 AM
Thank you so much. I now have the oven that I need to continue. I'm hoping that the tasks will flow as they always have :)

kooky panda
07-21-15, 09:54 AM
I am glad this has been resolved!!:)

Good luck with your goals!