PDA

View Full Version : spices??

Rainstorms45
07-17-15, 11:42 AM
Ok still very new here, level 16 now, got spices but what do they do? Do they give dishes extra coins? Should i bother making them other then for goals?

jandtandn
07-17-15, 11:57 AM
The Simple Spice gives +1 coin per serving and is a good use of basil and garlic instead of just tossing it.

House Blend adds +2 coins per serving, but requires ginger which is more rare than the previous two spices, plus ginger is used for a lot of other dishes.

Mastery Spice is used to add +1 to the amount of a dish you make. If you make 1 apple pie, for example, and add Mastery Spice to it, when it finished cooking, you will see you have made 2 apple pies instead of one.

Because some goals ask you to master a single dish all the way to level 3, Mastery Spice can be very useful. Just do not use it on the last cook because it will not count toward the next step (i.e. you need to make 10 of something so dish #9 should not have Mastery Spice used on it).

Rainstorms45
07-17-15, 12:31 PM
The Simple Spice gives +1 coin per serving and is a good use of basil and garlic instead of just tossing it.

House Blend adds +2 coins per serving, but requires ginger which is more rare than the previous two spices, plus ginger is used for a lot of other dishes.

Mastery Spice is used to add +1 to the amount of a dish you make. If you make 1 apple pie, for example, and add Mastery Spice to it, when it finished cooking, you will see you have made 2 apple pies instead of one.

Because some goals ask you to master a single dish all the way to level 3, Master Spice can be very useful. Just do not use it on the last cook because it will not count toward the next step (i.e. you need to make 10 of something so dish #9 should not have Mastery Spice used on it).

Thank you very much!!