PDA

View Full Version : Please give us a Sort tool for Diamond Quest puzzle pal collection!! PLEASE?

yorkeme
07-17-15, 09:32 AM
I am writing this to BEG Storm8 to give players of Diamond Quest a sort tool for our puzzle pal collections.

In the screen where you choose your team to play a stage, it would be so wonderful to have the ability to sort the collection by color and a second option to sort by ability.

Diamond Quest fans, please join me in telling Storm8 development that we players want and NEED this tool to enhance our game experience!!

What do you say Storm8? Is this something that you would consider adding?

Kind regards, Emily

pcsgal
07-22-15, 05:19 AM
I am writing this to BEG Storm8 to give players of Diamond Quest a sort tool for our puzzle pal collections.

In the screen where you choose your team to play a stage, it would be so wonderful to have the ability to sort the collection by color and a second option to sort by ability.

Diamond Quest fans, please join me in telling Storm8 development that we players want and NEED this tool to enhance our game experience!!

What do you say Storm8? Is this something that you would consider adding?

Kind regards, Emily

Great idea! I'll sign that petition! I'd also like to see the strength indicator of my Pal without having to click into my Pal's details.

yorkeme
07-24-15, 08:22 AM
Great idea! I'll sign that petition! I'd also like to see the strength indicator of my Pal without having to click into my Pal's details.i wish there was a "like" button, or maybe a thumbs up / thumbs down button. It would be nice to have the ability to show support for others ideas, suggestions, or comments without having to reply to each one.

Thanks for showing your support of my idea. Emily

yorkeme
10-24-15, 08:55 AM
Thank you Storm8 for the wonderful sort tool! I love it except for one minor flaw. Please add the ability to keep your sort preference. When I am looking for pals by color or by a specific ability, I am most likely wanting that same sort option for each of my puzzle pal changes and it's annoying to have to choose that option every single time I make a puzzle pal change. Also, it would be amazing if you could somehow show the 3 existing puzzle pals at the top of the puzzle pal changing screen. That way we can see the pals we already have set up. Just sayin....😜

macjaney56
12-04-15, 12:08 PM
Where is the sort tool and how do I use it?

macjaney56
12-04-15, 12:09 PM
Never mind. I found it. :-)