View Full Version : Wild While West

pcsgal
07-17-15, 08:45 AM
Ok, level 214 has me stumped.

jim23cash
07-17-15, 11:21 AM
Ok, level 214 has me stumped.

Here is the layout I used:
I also did it without the potion pal, and a purple blaster instead.
I started at the top on both sides, and did the easy moves to weaken the wall, then moved to the bottom and just started making as many special gems as possible, and using them together. when it's not possible to make or use a special gem, make matches beside the geodes for more yellow and red gems towards your totals. The more special gems you can combine, the less of this you will need to do, as the combos will take out some of the geodes for you.
Try to use potions on special gems or red/yellow gems. If you don't have a potion pal, then try to make them yourself by matching 5 in a row. They really help a lot.
Hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have questions. :D Annie

I'm stuck on 217! Anyone?
Thanks, Annie

pcsgal
07-17-15, 11:31 AM
Thanks so much Annie, that's helpful. I was just sitting here wishing I had a potion pal...

"If wishes were dishes, horses would eat off plates."

jim23cash
07-17-15, 11:50 AM
Thanks so much Annie, that's helpful. I was just sitting here wishing I had a potion pal...

"If wishes were dishes, horses would eat off plates."

I did it without one, but it was much harder. Just try to make as many special gems as possible! Good Luck! :D

pcsgal
07-17-15, 03:49 PM
I did it without one, but it was much harder. Just try to make as many special gems as possible! Good Luck! :D

Yay! Did it! Only 2 stars but it's done. Thanks for the tips! Here's who I used:

yorkeme
07-17-15, 10:33 PM
I just LOVE how you guys just plow through these new stages. I was so relieved that we didn't have to wait too long for the new area. Working on stage 217 myself. Keep the progress notes coming. I love to read them! Emily

jim23cash
07-18-15, 01:06 AM
Yay! Did it! Only 2 stars but it's done. Thanks for the tips! Here's who I used:

Congratulations! Woohoo! :D

pcsgal
07-18-15, 06:51 AM
Am building a house on 217 because it's obvious I'll be here a while.

yorkeme
07-18-15, 07:55 AM
Am building a house on 217 because it's obvious I'll be here a while.LOL. I know how you feel! But I did manage to get 3 stars on 217. Working 218 now, which is where I will be building my house so it looks like we will be neighbors!

Here re are my screen shots:

21799 21800 21801

I am also going to post below a different team lineup that I tried - and failed with. I find it helpful to know what doesn't work in addition to what does. My memory fails me for I can't remember what the challenge was with my first lineup used.

Below comment is for those reading this in general and not directly related to my response to you pcsgal!

I I think it's more than obvious that I play this game a LOT LOL. I also love interacting with others in this forum as well (also obvious LOL). I may sound less than intelligent by admitting this, but there are a few things regarding some "combo" moves that I have only realized in the past few months. I going to share in case others may not know these moves.

1. When you combine a potion with a line blaster, all of gems of that color become line blasters too.
2. If you are patient, strategic and/or LUCKY enough to get 2 potions together, combining them wipes the WHOLE BOARD in one move.

pcsgal
07-18-15, 08:37 AM
Woohoo! Only one star, but I did it, here's my team for 217 - I have very few rares so it shows it can be done, and Emily, if you could build a pool at your house, that would be awesome)

yorkeme
07-18-15, 09:03 AM
Woohoo! Only one star, but I did it, here's my team for 217 - I have very few rares so it shows it can be done, and Emily, if you could build a pool at your house, that would be awesome)

a pool sounds perfect right now!! Congrats on your victory over stage 217! Please let me know if you find a winning team for 218 and since I'm out of lives for now, I'll be at our pool with an adult beverage in my hand!

pcsgal
07-18-15, 09:07 AM
W00t! Stage 218 done! 3 stars even, here's my team:

(Retiring to the pool bar while lives regenerate).

yorkeme
07-18-15, 09:08 AM
For anyone who is battling 218 right now, here are some of the teams I've tried so far:

pcsgal
07-18-15, 03:28 PM
Wow...222 is wicked hard.

yorkeme
07-19-15, 01:33 AM
Wow...222 is wicked hard.. OMG I think I must have been over served at the pool bar! Even trying your team lineup I STILL CANT GET PAST 21&! ARGH!

Anyuszko
07-19-15, 08:46 AM
Good luck all, I am at 221 now

yorkeme
07-19-15, 10:17 AM
Good luck all, I am at 221 now

Great job on your game progress! Would you mind sharing the lineup that you used for stage 218? I have gotten so close that I was temped to buy gold for 5 more moves but I just can't bring myself to do that LOL.

Anyuszko
07-19-15, 01:24 PM
Umm sorry I did not remember. What I do remember was that you have to clear the two arrows asap by bomb x liner. I only was using (some colors of) bomb and liner pets. Good luck to you!

pcsgal
07-19-15, 04:23 PM
Finally. Luckily it rained all weekend. Only one star :(

xanethi
07-20-15, 12:25 AM
Hi yorkeme

Hope you got past 218 now. I just passed it myself , the only difference from pcsgal's team was i used a green shieldbreaker instead of the green bomb.

Good luck

Anyuszko
07-20-15, 01:04 AM
Congratz. :) Just working on it. I am using similar team the only difference is that I am using Emmy (rare pet, it clears 3 umm something (the heavy objects under the arrows) and since if the heavy thing is cleared, the arrows reach the bottom and disappears, so with 16 yellow objects cleared I can clear 3 arrows).

Anyuszko
07-20-15, 04:25 AM
Congratz. :) Just working on it. I am using similar team the only difference is that I am using Emmy (rare pet, it clears 3 umm something (the heavy objects under the arrows) and since if the heavy thing is cleared, the arrows reach the bottom and disappears, so with 16 yellow objects cleared I can clear 3 arrows).

And yes, 222 succeeded for 2 stars (almost 3.. :( ), with Flint (red bomb and clears the heavy something), Emmy (yellow, clears 3x heavy thing), Root (green, clears one arrow) and Harold (red liner). (sorry cannot post pic now)

jim23cash
07-20-15, 04:45 AM
I'm finished with all, and going back for 3 stars. Can't believe how hard some are, while I get 3 stars first try on others. 222 and 223 are brutal! I only got 1 star first time thru, am trying for more now. Just got 2 on 222. Moved on for a break! Any room in that pool? :D

pcsgal
07-20-15, 04:57 AM
Ooh Anyuszko, if had a pet that cleared 3 weights I would love her and cherish her and try 222 again. As I do not have this team member, I will be at the bar. Cheers!

Gratz Annie! There's always room in the pool!

jim23cash
07-20-15, 05:52 AM
LOL. I know how you feel! But I did manage to get 3 stars on 217. Working 218 now, which is where I will be building my house so it looks like we will be neighbors!

Here re are my screen shots:

21799 21800

I I think it's more than obvious that I play this game a LOT LOL. I also love interacting with others in this forum as well (also obvious LOL). I may sound less than intelligent by admitting this, but there are a few things regarding some "combo" moves that I have only realized in the past few months. I going to share in case others may not know these moves.

1. When you combine a potion with a line blaster, all of gems of that color become line blasters too.
2. If you are patient, strategic and/or LUCKY enough to get 2 potions together, combining them wipes the WHOLE BOARD in one move.

Oh, thank you! I went back and used your line up, and got 3 stars! I had 2, but 3 eluded me until I used some double trouble pals! Thanks for the tip! Oh, and to add to your combo moves, if you can get a potion and a bomb together, especially as your last move, it removes huge amounts. It takes all the same color as your bomb off, and then after everything stops moving, it takes all of the highest amount color off, too. They also seem to count more as well. This was a tip from another player back in the first sections, I can't remember who, sorry.

jim23cash
07-20-15, 05:57 AM
Ooh Anyuszko, if had a pet that cleared 3 weights I would love her and cherish her and try 222 again. As I do not have this team member, I will be at the bar. Cheers!

Gratz Annie! There's always room in the pool!

Yes, Emmy is a cute cat in a sailor cap. She helped me get 3 stars on 222 tonight! I used her, one that lights the Diamond Lasers, one bomb and one blaster. None in the main colors, purple and ice.

jim23cash
07-20-15, 08:22 AM
I finally beat Lucien! Wow this one was tough. I tried a lot of combos, including all red, but here's the line up I won with:
I had to make as many special gems as possible, and just keep making combos-while trying to keep him from making a red arrow! :D

EDIT: I took photo after winning, so it says wrong level number. You can't go back in once you have beaten Lucien.

pcsgal
07-20-15, 10:48 AM
I finally beat Lucien! Wow this one was tough. I tried a lot of combos, including all red, but here's the line up I won with:
I had to make as many special gems as possible, and just keep making combos-while trying to keep him from making a red arrow! :D

EDIT: I took photo after winning, so it says wrong level number. You can't go back in once you have beaten Lucien.

Congrats!!!

horstclan
07-20-15, 02:11 PM
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get past Stage 229. No matter what I do, I can't get the yellow arrows to go away long enough to collect the needed yellow gems. Would anyone be kind enough to impart some advice, please? Thanks, in advance! :)

winklepops
07-20-15, 06:29 PM
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get past Stage 229. No matter what I do, I can't get the yellow arrows to go away long enough to collect the needed yellow gems. Would anyone be kind enough to impart some advice, please? Thanks, in advance! :)

Hi Horstclan,

I am the same with level 229. It's close to impossible! I have come close with Wolfie (x15), Barkley (x16), Ghost (x13) and Sally (x10) but I seem to be left with either a large number of reds or yellows. The closest I have managed to come to passing the level is with the swords, lights and either the red or the yellow down to zero, but then the other color (red or yellow) is still up in the 20's or 30's.

The problem is definitely the yellow and red arrows that fall down. The pets that I have that get rid of the arrows are Ghost (blue) Root (green) and Poppit (yellow.) Root can't be used and there is no green in this level and Poppit isn't helpful because he's yellow! I wonder if I had an arrow pet in the aqua color, if that would help?

Which pets are you trying with Horstclan??

I am actually starting to think this level might be a programming error!! (ha!) :p

horstclan
07-20-15, 07:55 PM
Hi Horstclan,

I am the same with level 229. It's close to impossible! I have come close with Wolfie (x15), Barkley (x16), Ghost (x13) and Sally (x10) but I seem to be left with either a large number of reds or yellows. The closest I have managed to come to passing the level is with the swords, lights and either the red or the yellow down to zero, but then the other color (red or yellow) is still up in the 20's or 30's.

The problem is definitely the yellow and red arrows that fall down. The pets that I have that get rid of the arrows are Ghost (blue) Root (green) and Poppit (yellow.) Root can't be used and there is no green in this level and Poppit isn't helpful because he's yellow! I wonder if I had an arrow pet in the aqua color, if that would help?

Which pets are you trying with Horstclan??

I am actually starting to think this level might be a programming error!! (ha!) :p

Hi, Winklepops! Thank you so much for sharing all you've tried! The closest I've gotten is everything cleared EXCEPT 25 yellow gems. Grr! The pets I used for that were: Beauty (15), Bei (18), Wolfie (14) and Morgan (15).

No matter what I do, those bleepin yellow arrows fall in droves and I can't get enough yellow gems. So frustrating!

I'm seriously hoping it's programming error ... then I won't feel so inept! Lol!

winklepops
07-20-15, 08:18 PM
Hi, Winklepops! Thank you so much for sharing all you've tried! The closest I've gotten is everything cleared EXCEPT 25 yellow gems. Grr! The pets I used for that were: Beauty (15), Bei (18), Wolfie (14) and Morgan (15).

No matter what I do, those bleepin yellow arrows fall in droves and I can't get enough yellow gems. So frustrating!

I'm seriously hoping it's programming error ... then I won't feel so inept! Lol!

Hi again Horstclan!

After I wrote that post, I gave level 229 another couple of tries and I got it! It was with those same pets I wrote before. I don't have Beauty, Bei or Morgan... so I'm not sure what they do. And if you don't have the pets I used, just to let you know that Barkley is an aqua horizontal line blaster, Ghost is a blue arrow remover and Sally is a blue block remover.

I had to really concentrate on making sure I only matched blues and aquas, while checking every time whether the board was free from yellow and red arrows. If I noticed it was clear (of arrows) then I would make the next move a red and/or yellow match just to get some yellow/ red gems off the tally. (Hope that makes sense!)

I was also lucky enough to get a rainbow gem early on, which helped.

I only got one star though... :(

Good luck! Let me know when you get it - I am sure you'll get through soon!! :o

horstclan
07-20-15, 10:36 PM
Hi again Horstclan!

After I wrote that post, I gave level 229 another couple of tries and I got it! It was with those same pets I wrote before. I don't have Beauty, Bei or Morgan... so I'm not sure what they do. And if you don't have the pets I used, just to let you know that Barkley is an aqua horizontal line blaster, Ghost is a blue arrow remover and Sally is a blue block remover.

I had to really concentrate on making sure I only matched blues and aquas, while checking every time whether the board was free from yellow and red arrows. If I noticed it was clear (of arrows) then I would make the next move a red and/or yellow match just to get some yellow/ red gems off the tally. (Hope that makes sense!)

I was also lucky enough to get a rainbow gem early on, which helped.

I only got one star though... :(

Good luck! Let me know when you get it - I am sure you'll get through soon!! :o

Thank you again and congrats on passing!! Yay!

After 5 more attempts, I finally passed it. Yay! I'm attaching a pic of the pets I used (hope I did the pic right). For the last 7 turns, I lucked out when NO arrows came down the line. Phew! So glad to be done! Best of luck on the next stages!21952

winklepops
07-21-15, 12:03 AM
Thank you again and congrats on passing!! Yay!

After 5 more attempts, I finally passed it. Yay! I'm attaching a pic of the pets I used (hope I did the pic right). For the last 7 turns, I lucked out when NO arrows came down the line. Phew! So glad to be done! Best of luck on the next stages!21952

Thanks for the screenshot. That Bei looks very helpful! Can't wait to get her!

I managed to get through the rest of the stages up until the locked door without anything as scary as 229. So I'm just waiting now for the hours to pass. I'm sure you'll get to that stage quickly too (if you're not already there now!) Good luck with the rest of the stages too :o

jim23cash
07-21-15, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the screenshot. That Bei looks very helpful! Can't wait to get her!

I managed to get through the rest of the stages up until the locked door without anything as scary as 229. So I'm just waiting now for the hours to pass. I'm sure you'll get to that stage quickly too (if you're not already there now!) Good luck with the rest of the stages too :o
Hey, I just got 3 stars on 229, using a new pal I just earned! Here's the lineup I used (Ducky was the real winner!)
With Ducky's help, I set up this amazing screen:
And got the 3 stars:
Woo Hoo! :D

pcsgal
07-21-15, 05:11 AM
A wee bit frustrated....lately, when I make a big move that clears the board, it appears the graphics crash the app on my iPad. Anyone else experience this?

horstclan
07-21-15, 08:41 AM
winklepops- yay! Congrats on making it to the locked door! I'm almost there ... just a little stuck at 233. Have fun with Lucien!

Annie - Congrats on the 3 stars on 229! That's awesome! Thanks for all the screenies, too! I have ducky, but not the light blue that gets rid of arrows.

pcsgirl - yes, that has happened to me 3 times this week! Very irritating. On a side note, is your username a reference to a military connection?

jim23cash
07-21-15, 09:39 AM
A wee bit frustrated....lately, when I make a big move that clears the board, it appears the graphics crash the app on my iPad. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, and I added my comments to the thread about this. (did you start that thread?). I hope anyone that experiences it will complain! It usually happens when I know this combo move will win it, then boom, game disappears. Life gone when I re open it. Big Bummer!

yorkeme
07-21-15, 09:43 AM

i posted about this problem in the "bugs and issues" thread. See below:

http://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by yorkeme http://forums.storm8.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?p=1145067#post1145067)
This issue started right after the new stages were released in Wild While West.

It it happened yesterday while playing stage 214 and again today, just moments ago, while playing stage 218. When I combine a potion with a line blaster my screen takes me to my home page. I am playing on the iPhone 6 plus. When I go back into the game app my gameplay progress for that stage is GONE AND SO IS THE LIFE I was using! It opens to the overview map of all the stages - with one less life too!

My ID is yorkeme. I ALWAYS start with a fresh app before beginning my play. I am emailing a copy of this post to support so no need to direct me to do so. Storm8 support, your comments are appreciated.

Emily.

(This reply is from jim23cash)

I have the same problems. I always do a force close when leaving, and a new start each time. It crashes when I make big combos, with multiple specials gems. The app shuts down and I have to restart it, and lose the life I was playing.

Please see my thread there for how to report this to Storm8 support.

winklepops
07-21-15, 06:21 PM
Hey, I just got 3 stars on 229, using a new pal I just earned! Here's the lineup I used (Ducky was the real winner!)
With Ducky's help, I set up this amazing screen:
And got the 3 stars:
Woo Hoo! :D

Wow jim23cash.... Ducky looks like a miracle worker! ;) Can't wait to get him. Is he a rare? Congrats on the 3 stars @ 229. I'm too scared to go back and even try to get 2 stars! Might need to try it again when I get ducky & bei.

Is there a thread on here of unlocked pets?

pcsgal
07-22-15, 05:01 AM
i posted about this problem in the "bugs and issues" thread. See below:

http://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by yorkeme http://forums.storm8.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?p=1145067#post1145067)
This issue started right after the new stages were released in Wild While West.

It it happened yesterday while playing stage 214 and again today, just moments ago, while playing stage 218. When I combine a potion with a line blaster my screen takes me to my home page. I am playing on the iPhone 6 plus. When I go back into the game app my gameplay progress for that stage is GONE AND SO IS THE LIFE I was using! It opens to the overview map of all the stages - with one less life too!

My ID is yorkeme. I ALWAYS start with a fresh app before beginning my play. I am emailing a copy of this post to support so no need to direct me to do so. Storm8 support, your comments are appreciated.

Emily.

(This reply is from jim23cash)

I have the same problems. I always do a force close when leaving, and a new start each time. It crashes when I make big combos, with multiple specials gems. The app shuts down and I have to restart it, and lose the life I was playing.

Please see my thread there for how to report this to Storm8 support.

Thanks so much for the input! I will report the issue as well.

pcsgal
07-22-15, 05:08 AM
pcsgirl - yes, that has happened to me 3 times this week! Very irritating. On a side note, is your username a reference to a military connection?

Hi horstclan, while both our families are generations deep in all branches of the service (Oorah!), my screen name references my hubby's initials.

jim23cash
07-22-15, 10:05 AM
Wow jim23cash.... Ducky looks like a miracle worker! ;) Can't wait to get him. Is he a rare? Congrats on the 3 stars @ 229. I'm too scared to go back and even try to get 2 stars! Might need to try it again when I get ducky & bei.

Is there a thread on here of unlocked pets?
I don't know about a pal thread. Maybe we should start one! The first person could post all the pals they have, then each person afterwards could just post any they have that aren't posted yet. The first poster(Thread starter) could then copy all the pals from the posters to the first post, so eventually the first post would show all the pals we know of. That would be awesome! I would love to know what I'm missing... Especially if it would help on some of those levels I'm stuck with one star on! Anyone interested in taking it on?
:D Annie

xanethi
07-22-15, 02:47 PM
You could also just click on the greyed out pals from the overview where you Can see all pals. There you Can see there name, ability and story :)

Anyuszko
07-23-15, 12:03 AM
I don't know about a pal thread. Maybe we should start one! The first person could post all the pals they have, then each person afterwards could just post any they have that aren't posted yet. The first poster(Thread starter) could then copy all the pals from the posters to the first post, so eventually the first post would show all the pals we know of. That would be awesome! I would love to know what I'm missing... Especially if it would help on some of those levels I'm stuck with one star on! Anyone interested in taking it on?
:D Annie

I think what xanethi says also, it is not necessary to start such a thread, you can check every pal you are missing on your game. (click on them)

jim23cash
07-23-15, 03:39 AM
You could also just click on the greyed out pals from the overview where you Can see all pals. There you Can see there name, ability and story :)

Yeah, I guess so. It still would be nice to have them all listed together, at the same time, with abilities. You can click on the Dragons in DS Album, and see them, too; but there is still a thread for every Dragon.

jim23cash
07-24-15, 12:16 AM
I finished them all with 3 stars now. If anyone wants to know what I used for a specific level, let me know. :D Annie

yorkeme
07-24-15, 08:18 AM
I finished them all with 3 stars now. If anyone wants to know what I used for a specific level, let me know. :D Annie
Great job Annie! So, I guess you'll be at the pool bar with an adult beverage in your hand waiting for the rest of us poor souls to catch up with you!!

I started a separate thread in the Discussions board for anyone who is going back to previous stages to get 3 stars ( one that was not "area" specific). Do I have your permission to copy your post to that thread?

oh, besides sitting at the pool bar, what's next for you? Other games?

have a great day! Emily

jim23cash
07-24-15, 11:27 AM
L
Great job Annie! So, I guess you'll be at the pool bar with an adult beverage in your hand waiting for the rest of us poor souls to catch up with you!!

I started a separate thread in the Discussions board for anyone who is going back to previous stages to get 3 stars ( one that was not "area" specific). Do I have your permission to copy your post to that thread?

oh, besides sitting at the pool bar, what's next for you? Other games?

have a great day! Emily
Yep, the pool is perfect, my beverage is chilled, and I'm kicking back and relaxing!
Seriously tho, I am playing other games, too. Both Dragon Story and Castle Story have events on right now that are taking attention, and I just got slots offers on all my games, except Diamond Quest! (Boo! Why no gem offers on DQ?). I've just played slots to level 10, and next goal is 15. :D (Also, no sun or adult bev for me, meds prevent both). :(
Feel free to copy my post to your other thread! I like to share knowledge! Some of those 3 stars were hard fought! At one point, I decided the game was learning from me, what pals I use, and what playing style I have! Maybe it was just really late, and I was really tired.... :D
Good luck to everyone!

pcsgal
07-24-15, 01:56 PM

Wow! Congrats! Fresh lemonade for you!

SarahVota2006
07-27-15, 10:47 AM
What line-up of pals did everyone use on Stage 234? I cannot seem to get past this stage and it's starting to drive me nuts....lol. Thank you in advance :)

jim23cash
07-27-15, 11:54 AM
What line-up of pals did everyone use on Stage 234? I cannot seem to get past this stage and it's starting to drive me nuts....lol. Thank you in advance :)

I forgot to take a pic, but I remember this level. I would start out with these pals, or something like this:
I had to start at the bottom. I really wanted to start at the top, but I couldn't beat it until I started at bottom/right side. Wait until you get a good set up, where you can see several moves you can make at bottom before playing. (Pause, then select 1st button, will take you back to pals screen, without losing a life).
Once you get a good set up, try to make as many combos as you can with special jewels. I choose pals with bombs because when combined with blasters, they take out a larger area than 2 blasters, and I find bombs a little harder to make. Also, the game makes blasters for you more often than bombs during big moves. I think I eventually did it without any of the timer removing pals (Green one above). If you can make enough combos, you won't need to have a timer remover. Plus, they all pretty much explode at the same time, so it's not really that helpful unless it would remove more than one! Hope this helps some! Good luck! ;D Annie

EDIT: After thinking about it, I would toss the green pony, and choose a pal with green bombs or blasters. :D

SarahVota2006
07-27-15, 07:42 PM
Thank you, I finally beat it :)

jim23cash
07-27-15, 10:57 PM
I went back in to level 234 to see which pals were best, and got 3 stars again with this combo:

beamfamily7
07-29-15, 10:51 AM
Does anyone have any advice on a layout for level 225? Below is a pic of the layout I'm currently using and its not getting remotely close to beating the level. Help?!?

jim23cash
07-29-15, 01:42 PM
Here is the layout I used:
If you don't have the green that removes 3 whirly things, use the pal that will remove the most whirly things, that is not yellow, red, or blue. If you get potions during play, first use them on the color of pal that removes most whirly things (green in my crew), until whirly things gone, then use potions on purple or ice colors. Make as many matches close to whirly things as possible, use special gems together as much as possible.
Hope that helps. You may need to just get the perfect layout, some levels are like that. Good Luck! :D Annie

beamfamily7
07-29-15, 02:11 PM
Thank you!! I don't have a pal with 3 whirly things, that probably why it's taking me so long. Grr! I'm going to give it a shot though! ☺️

jim23cash
07-30-15, 12:51 PM
Thank you!! I don't have a pal with 3 whirly things, that probably why it's taking me so long. Grr! I'm going to give it a shot though! ☺️

Wow, I went back and tried it without that one, and couldn't do it. The only other whirly thing that I could use was green, and removes one whirly thing and throws one blaster per 20 gems. No where even close.
If you don't have 3 stars on all other levels, you might want to go back (now with more pals) and try for more stars and more keys. Try to get more pals as often as you can. :D Good luck!

pcsgal
07-31-15, 05:59 AM

I don't have that pal either, and I do remember it took me a while, but I got two stars. I'll revisit and see if I can recreate the team I used.

belbyrae
08-10-15, 08:27 PM
Any tips on level 203? I've been stuck on this one for a while. It doesn't seem like I can find the right line up.

yorkeme
08-10-15, 10:43 PM
Any tips on level 203? I've been stuck on this one for a while. It doesn't seem like I can find the right line up.
Only got 2 stars so far on this stage but here was my lineup. Good luck!

22724 22725

jim23cash
08-11-15, 08:34 AM
I think this is another one where you need a perfect layout- so pause and restart until your gem layout looks good for your pals. It's hard to know which pals you have, so I would just look for one or two pals that remove whirly things, (that are not yellow or red pals), one or two that remove geodes, (not yellow or red) and bombs for any spaces left. You really have 3 colors to work with: Purple, Green, and Ice.
I just chose 3 and tried it, I got one star with this line up:
I would probably get rid of yellow bomb, and add another geode remover.
Once you have a good layout, start making matches next to whirlies, and make as many special gems as you can. Combos with special gems will help the most. Get rid of whirly things ASAP. If possible, use potion to take out color that removes whirly things, or geodes only if whirly things are gone.
Hope this helps! Good luck, Annie :D

belbyrae
08-26-15, 03:44 PM
what line up did everyone use on 234? Can't seem to make enough moves to trigger any of my pals.

gjmusic
09-02-15, 06:48 AM
Help with 215?
Anyone?

yorkeme
09-13-15, 12:48 AM
Help with 215?
Anyone?you still stuck?

yorkeme
09-13-15, 12:51 AM
what line up did everyone use on 234? Can't seem to make enough moves to trigger any of my pals.you still stuck?

gjmusic
09-13-15, 11:09 AM
No. I am stuck on level 223. Passed 222 with three stars. Thanks for any help on 223.

gjmusic
09-13-15, 11:10 AM
you still stuck?

No see message above

yorkeme
09-13-15, 02:32 PM
No. I am stuck on level 223. Passed 222 with three stars. Thanks for any help on 223. I only have a one star solution: Good luck!

yorkeme
09-14-15, 05:37 AM
I need help for 3 Stars with any of these stages, please.

gjmusic
09-14-15, 07:56 AM
I only have a one star solution: Good luck!

Your solution is for 233, not 223. Thanks.

yorkeme
09-14-15, 08:36 AM
Your solution is for 233, not 223. Thanks.
Oops. My bad. Sorry. Here is the correct stage 223. Good luck.
23822 23823

gjmusic
09-14-15, 10:39 AM
Oops. My bad. Sorry. Here is the correct stage 223. Good luck.
23822 23823

Thanks bunches. But need 223' not 222. Lol

yorkeme
09-14-15, 04:10 PM
Thanks bunches. But need 223' not 222. Loli am so sorry! Please forgive me. I have looked back through my screen shots and for some reason there are several intermittent stages missing from my collection and it appears that 223 is among those missing. I am truly sorry.

gjmusic
09-14-15, 06:38 PM
i am so sorry! Please forgive me. I have looked back through my screen shots and for some reason there are several intermittent stages missing from my collection and it appears that 223 is among those missing. I am truly sorry.

It is ok. I will eventually figure it out. How do you take a screen shot on the iPad? Thanks bunches for trying.
Once I get this level accomplished I will send you a screen shot.
Thanks again.

yorkeme
09-14-15, 10:22 PM
It is ok. I will eventually figure it out. How do you take a screen shot on the iPad? Thanks bunches for trying.
Once I get this level accomplished I will send you a screen shot.
Thanks again.
Thanks so much for being so understanding. To take a screenshot, you press and hold the button that turns your screen off (either on the upper right side of the iPad OR it will be on the top right corner, then press the home button (bottom center on front side of iPad. Then you should have a photo of whatever is on your screen. Happy gaming! Emily

knowitnot
12-11-15, 03:04 PM
Any suggestions for 230? I've only been able to get 1 star there and it's driving me buggy!

macjaney56
01-21-16, 09:12 AM
Help please!? I can't get enough points on level 227 to beat it. Any suggestions?

kerrid83
02-25-16, 03:42 PM
I can't pass it at all what did you do??