PDA

View Full Version : which version i should play on?

rinhime136
07-17-15, 03:10 AM
i downloaded the double rainbow and pastry shop, then i uninstalled the pastry shop and all items in this version gone, except the one i bought . what should i do to keep the items in order version? i think i can keep the items that i bought but i wonder about the recipes such as fruit cake...Should i download all the order versions to get items and play on the lastest version?

LalaSmooth
07-17-15, 01:54 PM
If you want the fruit cake recipe then install the pastry one but if you've fully mastered it then move onto the double rainbow for the rainbow appliance

Bakerling
07-19-15, 11:39 AM
i downloaded the double rainbow and pastry shop, then i uninstalled the pastry shop and all items in this version gone, except the one i bought . what should i do to keep the items in order version? i think i can keep the items that i bought but i wonder about the recipes such as fruit cake...Should i download all the order versions to get items and play on the lastest version?

Hi I have master all recipes in all the machines. Well since you have downloaded the double rainbow version, just stick to this version so that you can cook the recipes in the rainbow oven if you are android user. If you choose to pasty shop version for android user, you cannot see the recipes in the rainbow oven. Don't worry about the recipes such as fruit cake. All the recipes you have in the pastry shop version will still be the same in the Double rainbow version.