PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

OnlyOneRamoth
07-27-15, 09:10 AM
What time does the hunt end today??

OnlyOneRamoth
07-27-15, 09:19 AM
What time zone? DST is not a time zone. Ty!

mybunnytail
07-27-15, 09:29 AM
I agree with some previous posts about the big difference between iOS and Android.
I don't understand why the purple golem that is advertised every thay on my account is not possible to be triggered by some daily collected building such as troll pit since it we don't have the daily goals.
I have 2 golden tokens and have been playing a lot more than usual, monsters come and go, hope i can get a 3 before this season ends.
I don't mind long term goals, just it is very annoying such big difference between operative systems, which makes this goal a bit bitter

I truly believe this is true! That those of us that use android are at a great disadvantage! I have ****ed enough monsters to get all the statues yet I only have 3 gold coins. Hum what is up with this?

Lets compare here! those that have all the statues, how many gold do you have and are playing on iOS or android?

mybunnytail
07-27-15, 09:34 AM
Well since it started I have not had a single purple glimmer golem when collecting from the glimmer drops of which I have 6. I'm now maxed on glimmer dust, and have managed to obtain just 2 gold coins this entire time. I am so disillusioned with the latest update, as I too thought it would be a long term goal to earn the camp. Not a chance in hell ��

Do you play on android or ios??

katbtodd
07-27-15, 09:36 AM
What time does the hunt end today??

Says noon there time "PST" Thinking since we had a hour late start ,, they should add an hour for us,, just made my 20th golden token with the daily hunts with 2.5 hours to go until the end .still need 4 more fangs and pines to get .

chaben7
07-27-15, 10:16 AM
I truly believe this is true! That those of us that use android are at a great disadvantage! I have ****ed enough monsters to get all the statues yet I only have 3 gold coins. Hum what is up with this?

Lets compare here! those that have all the statues, how many gold do you have and are playing on iOS or android?

level 44 android player, have all statues and two gold coins

sircatalot
07-27-15, 10:28 AM
level 44 android player, have all statues and two gold coins
Level 29, iOS, have all statues and 40 gold coins. Have used all energy crates.
Don't have any of the other energy items like alicorns or wizard school.

fantaloonastic
07-27-15, 10:31 AM
I have 6 golden tokens and am amazed anyone got more than 20, this was insane!

Seriously700
07-27-15, 10:34 AM
I think the kitchen prize needs to have a bigger wow factor in order to reward the extreme effort over a very long period of time (or alternately, to reward the spending of a huge amount of gems!)

I think S8 should reconsider how the new kitchen camp works. It should be super kitchen! I think it should be a "double" kitchen where you make everything in two's - for example, 10 wheat become 2 flour in twice the time (total 1 hour) for 1 energy collection, 10 sugar become 2 sugar cubes in 1/2 an hour, etc.

Now that's something that I think would be exciting for almost all players.**

**And hopefully S8 will fully include android players so they can have a real chance at earning the rewards, too!

dragonspearls
07-27-15, 11:09 AM

2 and lacking 4 staff tokens for a third. Abysmal monster spawn rate almost all of the days - I've had 1, maybe 2 exceptions - since this event started. With only 2 - yes, count them 2 - monsters so far today, I will not finish the goal for 50 monsters in the time left. I've been clearing everything and harvesting strawberries since about 4:30am (it's now 1:06pm) and have spawned 1 dire boar and 1 fangbeast (hours apart). If I remember correctly, I've seen only 1 or 2 skunkpines during the hunt. Saying that I'm not happy would be an understatement. I'm level 44, almost 45, and am on Android.

sircatalot
07-27-15, 11:10 AM
I think what I have enjoyed most about this challenge is seeing all the wonderful goodies I have gotten through the trades. I knew I would not get the kitchen...but this game amazes me with all of the details. The art is beautiful! The tasks are fun! Just when my interest starts to dwindle, something new and fun pops up! It's great! Thanks Storm 8!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-27-15, 11:21 AM
I think the kitchen prize needs to have a bigger wow factor in order to reward the extreme effort over a very long period of time (or alternately, to reward the spending of a huge amount of gems!)

I think S8 should reconsider how the new kitchen camp works. It should be super kitchen! I think it should be a "double" kitchen where you make everything in two's - for example, 10 wheat become 2 flour in twice the time (total 1 hour) for 1 energy collection, 10 sugar become 2 sugar cubes in 1/2 an hour, etc.

**And hopefully S8 will fully include android players so they can have a real chance at earning the rewards, too!
2 thumbs up!!!
I think this is an AWESOME idea!...
Would also be nice if some of the menu items from the potion shop, greenhouse & faerie workshop which aren't in the Tinker Camp were available in the Cooking Camp. Hello, vital extract and allergy potion!..& the ability to make DOUBLE of those, too!
C'mon, DO IT, S8! Lol

....countdown, 40 mins to go...

katbtodd
07-27-15, 11:55 AM
5 mins to go

katbtodd
07-27-15, 12:00 PM
Really can't tell every thing looks,the same

roguebee
07-27-15, 01:40 PM
One of the energy bolts is gone from the right side of the screen. I was using that as my timer.

IOS system, I managed 9 gold tokens, but barely made the Season 1 Slayer statue this morning. Luckily I had accumulated a half dozen or so traps in storage, and I had to use them all. I hated to do that as it caused one page to disappear from the inventory.

Now my Level 31 account is in the middle of the Troll Tribe quest. Dire boars were rampant the entire time. 20 gold tokens and had the statue early last week.

greywagtail
07-27-15, 01:46 PM
Still getting shields from the monsters

sircatalot
07-27-15, 01:58 PM
I still have 2 hours on the novice quest clock. Hoping to get as many coins as possible before time runs out!

anissada
07-27-15, 02:17 PM
I still have 2 hours on the novice quest clock. Hoping to get as many coins as possible before time runs out!

mine says 20 hours ;) for the skunks... in my level 50 account that also has 4 statues..
in my lower level account the whole goal has expired , needed 6 more beasts.. grmbl...

just a thought.. does TL own part of Apple?
looks like they force us to play on IOS by not maling special things available in android :confused::cool::o

ShibuyaCloth
07-27-15, 03:13 PM
One of the energy bolts is gone from the right side of the screen. I was using that as my timer.

IOS system, I managed 9 gold tokens, but barely made the Season 1 Slayer statue this morning. Luckily I had accumulated a half dozen or so traps in storage, and I had to use them all. I hated to do that as it caused one page to disappear from the inventory.

Now my Level 31 account is in the middle of the Troll Tribe quest. Dire boars were rampant the entire time. 20 gold tokens and had the statue early last week.

Your inventory pages will grow in no time as you get more advanced. I am nearly at 200 pages without storing my map. With 4 statues, crates and tokens, the inventory has grown again.

trailbean
07-27-15, 03:45 PM
Just ****ed a skunkupine, and tokens did drop

burritosprings
07-27-15, 03:49 PM
Prolly still gonna get tokens till the 24 hour goals end

sircatalot
07-27-15, 03:54 PM
Prolly still gonna get tokens till the 24 hour goals end
All my goals ended...but I am still getting tokens. Hoping it holds out til late tonight. I'm short 25 shield tokens for one last gold token trade. Fingers crossed!

macdonald
07-27-15, 03:56 PM
Agree with Burrito, my daily still has 15-17 hours left to reach goal.

janddolphins
07-27-15, 04:03 PM
Oh well, my beasts stopped dropping tokens

07-27-15, 04:04 PM
Mine too...

sircatalot
07-27-15, 04:04 PM
So sad....game updated and the coins stopped dropping mid boar attack. :( So.. I have enough tokens for 2 novice or 1 adept trade. Wonder which would be yield better supplies....any suggestions?

burritosprings
07-27-15, 04:06 PM
Agree with Burrito, my daily still has 15-17 hours left to reach goal.

I think this is overall a ok event.. I think the rewards from the Novice Trade was incredible.. helped my lower level droid account despite the fact could not take part in the Daily's.

burritosprings
07-27-15, 04:08 PM
Also getting a bunch of XP barrels was awesome.. I didn't use a single one.. banking them bad boys/girls.. )

07-27-15, 04:08 PM
I like the fact that we got some gems from trading too;)

burritosprings
07-27-15, 04:13 PM

Yeah another nice bonus.. I think when the dust settles most ppl will agree with me in that we were not geeked at first but looking back this was a pretty cool event to be honest.. Looking forward to the next 'Season" )

tigarlilyvol
07-27-15, 04:13 PM
Pulled my troll sparring pit from storage, will trap a monster and hold him hostage until next season.

trailbean
07-27-15, 04:14 PM
So sad....game updated and the coins stopped dropping mid boar attack. :(

Me too!

So.. I have enough tokens for 2 novice or 1 adept trade. Wonder which would be yield better supplies....any suggestions?
Well, I did one last Adept trade. Got Light Armor, Truffle, Mermaid Scales, Apple (possibly more than 1 of some of those), and 1 gem.

burritosprings
07-27-15, 04:15 PM
Pulled my troll sparring pit from storage, will trap a monster and hold him hostage until next season.

Same here )

tmjm1974
07-27-15, 04:20 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm parking a monster! My tokens stopped dropping and I am exhausted in energy and battling for a while...meanwhile, back at the ranch...I have 18 little precious gold tokens, but not without dollars and lots of lost sleep spent. I will say I throughly enjoyed the ride and thank you for all the helpful posts!

kittkat114
07-27-15, 04:39 PM
Wait- they took away the tokens? So we only had a week to get the cooking camp? That's BEYOND ridiculous! Yet another gold trap.

tigarlilyvol
07-27-15, 04:59 PM
Wait- they took away the tokens? So we only had a week to get the cooking camp? That's BEYOND ridiculous! Yet another gold trap.

This is an ongoing working goal. We just finished the first part, season 2 will be later and probably other after that. It was not meant to be finished in only one week. So just rest and forget about it until season 2 starts whenever that will be.

totalwasteoftime
07-27-15, 05:20 PM
GO SUPER KITCHEN!!! Wasn't that idea on a poll once about having crafting buildings able to craft multiples of the same thing... They could just upgrade it for the two people who were overflowing with gems and managed to purchase it this season since the rest of us won't be getting it for years...

And I'm IOS but see no reason why next season they can't have somerhing similar for Android by just having a daily beast spawned by the glimmer dust trove or pond or whatever ours are spawned by...

arikasi
07-27-15, 05:44 PM

Yes that was the highlight for me. It rewarded the effort.

desele
07-27-15, 06:19 PM
Strange contest. A lot of conflicting instructions, and no mention of the end dates. Imagine my surprise that the contest actually ended on 7/26, other than the stated 7/27. I am no longer looking forward to an extended game.

I am unsurprised that many of my "friends" seem to have abandoned Castle Story.

Phaedrakiki
07-27-15, 06:33 PM
I loved this event! I was worried at first, realizing there was no way to earn 99 coins in 12 days. Once I knew it was a long-term goal, though...it was "all good."

Now I'm bummed it's over...looking forward to the next Season! I didn't work overly hard, so I only ended up with 12 gold coins. I hope I have more time to invest next time (so I can earn more!)

BriarAvenue
07-27-15, 06:35 PM
99 gold coins to crave that kitchen really is mission impossible.
I got 13 now. If there is just 1 more season, don't think I can get the other 86 in time.

Unless, there is a monster to **** everytime we harvest or collect from buildings.
E.g. That purple troll and the blue boar seem spawning only when there is a goal.
After that, no matter how many collection, nothing turns out.
So if we are to collect one from each each day, how can we ever meet to 99 digits!

ghjvcucjb
07-27-15, 06:39 PM
Guess how I know the event is over.......because I got 4 beasts in one round of energy! LOL during the event I could go through several entire rounds of full energy, 2 wizard schools, two adventure worth of energy, a couple of alicorns and get 1 beast. But now I'm tripping on them everywhere and maxing out on everything they drop. Too funny

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-27-15, 06:41 PM
Strange contest. A lot of conflicting instructions, and no mention of the end dates. Imagine my surprise that the contest actually ended on 7/26, other than the stated 7/27. I am no longer looking forward to an extended game.

I am unsurprised that many of my "friends" seem to have abandoned Castle Story.
Huh? Lol, checked your calendar today? It *is* the 27th, which was mentioned in the first post on the very first day. Lol
------------------------------

....Pls upgrade the CC to a SUPER KITCHEN, S8!!!

PS. Ghost of Mr. Purple G is parked & will be haunting my castle halls for awhile, lol.

myhsplace
07-27-15, 07:03 PM

have all statues, on IOS, 9 gold without using gems (no point in using gems to help get more gold for a basic kitchen camp that really is not going to be needed in my game now).. oh, it would of been only 8 gold but, i bought that $1.99 package with the 50 sword shields/traps/energy to help finish up with the 50 monsters part which gave me enough sword shields for that 9th gold..

glad i do not play on android! does not seem fair for everyone not to have the same advantages in game.

sircatalot
07-27-15, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=myhsplace;1149198]have all statues, on IOS, 9 gold without using gems (no point in using gems to help get more gold for a basic kitchen camp that really is not going to be needed in my game now).. oh, it would of been only 8 gold but, i bought that $1.99 package with the 50 sword shields/traps/energy to help finish up with the 50 monsters part which gave me enough sword shields for that 9th

Also on iOS...never had 1.99 package offered. The ones I was offered were 4.99 and 9.99. Would have bought one that was only 1.99. Wonder why they were different prices.

roguebee
07-27-15, 07:57 PM
Your inventory pages will grow in no time as you get more advanced. I am nearly at 200 pages without storing my map. With 4 statues, crates and tokens, the inventory has grown again.

Oh, I know. I thought I had to grumble about something since that seems to be the thing to do...

myhsplace
07-27-15, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=myhsplace;1149198]have all statues, on IOS, 9 gold without using gems (no point in using gems to help get more gold for a basic kitchen camp that really is not going to be needed in my game now).. oh, it would of been only 8 gold but, i bought that $1.99 package with the 50 sword shields/traps/energy to help finish up with the 50 monsters part which gave me enough sword shields for that 9th

Also on iOS...never had 1.99 package offered. The ones I was offered were 4.99 and 9.99. Would have bought one that was only 1.99. Wonder why they were different prices.

have not gotten app store receipt yet but, i am pretty sure it was $1.99 however, after the loads of play time hours i have spent in the last few days with this game and restaurant2, i could be mistaken price i paid with the $1.99 deal i saw in restaurant2 that i passed on.. i was not in need of monsters bad enough to spend $4.99 yet though so thinking it was indeed originally $1.99 when i first got deal in my game since i bought it right away..

as for why, other than it is random, i don't think we ever get a real answer to that question!! over the years prices in these games have often unfairly been different between players! almost as unfair as the gems sales that some of us, me included, never get but, other players get quite regularly..

tan5314
07-27-15, 09:29 PM

I have 9 gold coins (Android). I missed one whole day but played pretty much all other days though not all days long.

LunaMoon07
07-27-15, 10:07 PM
Anyone know when the second round will begin? And it's so hard for me to get the sword shields!

KadeeDid
07-27-15, 10:12 PM
Anyone know when the second round will begin? And it's so hard for me to get the sword shields!

Yes, sword token hard to get. Shield tokens were abundant. I was always waiting on the swords.

coolssp
07-27-15, 10:49 PM
I miss it already- looking so forward to season 2. Finished at 13 gold coins...

lepaka
07-27-15, 11:15 PM
No more tokens 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have only 10 coins, when comes the 2 season?

29vanilla
07-27-15, 11:25 PM
6 gold coins on one account and 7 on the other.....play constantly on iOS. Monsters just didn't appear much.

greywagtail
07-27-15, 11:40 PM
Rather late in the day, I realised that the novice quest was not worth it, was wasting far more energy than the 10 that I'd get from the crate. So switched from planting corn to strawberries and glimmer bulbs overnight. Which meant the boars came more frequently and I could do the strawberry/glimmer bulb energy quest

anurulz
07-28-15, 12:00 AM
Ended the event with 12 gold coins..on android for two days, followed by ios..

macdonald
07-28-15, 02:03 AM
Season one ending with 23 Gold coins. iOS.
Time for a rest, lol.

amerirish
07-28-15, 05:35 AM
Sorry if this has been answered already, but what does everyone mean by "season 1" ending? How the heck are we supposed to collect tokens now? Not all of them are available for gifts. Thanks.

stargaze91
07-28-15, 05:53 AM
Sorry if this has been answered already, but what does everyone mean by "season 1" ending? How the heck are we supposed to collect tokens now? Not all of them are available for gifts. Thanks.

The cooking camp is a long term goal..there will be more seasons of monster raid and we can continue collecting token then..you should read the first page of the thread

WindermereBakery
07-28-15, 06:40 AM
I hate to ever complain about gifts from neighbors, but the few gifts I got during this event were either shield tokens or something else like living wood. Am I the only one that found it hard to get sword tokens? It seems like everyone would send those instead of anything else. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I did post on my wall that I prefer sword tokens and would return the favor.

Ended the event, ios player, with only 8 tokens. Even if this event is monthly it will take over a year to get the kitchen. I wish it was different than the other kitchens, maybe making the same items in half the time, or using less ingredients, or making double the recipe.

Also wondering how other people feel about the packages they offer during events. It may be a mental thing for me, but I would often buy a package if it was just $1.99, but I would never buy a package that was $4.99 or over. I wonder if they could make more selling more packages for less...

EsmeW2
07-28-15, 06:47 AM
Thank goodness this is over. On my poor android systems I managed 2 coins on one account and none on the other. Had to concentrate on maximising gems.

Let's hope TL get the coding improved for android/lower levels before the next time they launch this! On my second account it was impossible to generate either boars or skunkies after the first three or four days, I only got fangbeasts and trolls - and trolls didn't give any coins. I got trolls in places where the other account gave boars. I even updated the game to see if that cleared the problem, but it had no effect.

I'd actually got a goal about a week ago to **** 30 skunkupines - and no amount of chopping, hacking or harvesting the things that are supposed to generate them had any effect whatsoever, still zero at the end. Now it's over I'm getting them again.

maxxsplace
07-28-15, 07:03 AM
I never got more than one gold coin per trade. if now we will not get any drops of coins until next event this will take months to complete. It already would have been 2 to 3 months because I was only able to get one to two gold coins in an entire day. Too frustrating when goals drag out for that long a time period.

Sorry to let you know, NW, but there's a purple golem...:(

Defeating the golem also gave me a glimmershard & bits, and a 25 energy crate reward besides the coins ... woohoo

Defeating the blue boar drops fur, tokens, & a 10 energy crate is reward for finishing him off.

Note the back of the gold coin

So doing the sovereign trade, which requires

Hopefully drops at least 10-20 gold coins per trade! That's a lot of trading otherwise!

MsMelanieMonster
07-28-15, 08:04 AM
Constant Android player. 3 gold coins. However, I have enough swords and staffs for a fourth coin if only I can get 41 more shields. I was constantly maxed out on swords and did the adept hunter trade in hopes of getting staff tokens. Which worked, except now I'm down shields. Anyone wanna gift me some shields? I always respond to neighbor requests! Gifting tokens is an interesting addition. Wonder how this'll work out!

roguebee
07-28-15, 08:26 AM
Letting us gift tokens is an interesting way to keep the Trade Wagon on the board. About every other week you could do a Novice Trade or save up and do a Adept Trade once a month or so.

matjan75
07-28-15, 08:42 AM
I hate to ever complain about gifts from neighbors, but the few gifts I got during this event were either shield tokens or something else like living wood. Am I the only one that found it hard to get sword tokens? It seems like everyone would send those instead of anything else. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I did post on my wall that I prefer sword tokens and would return the favor

Same experience here! Sword tokens were the most difficult to come by, for me personally.

But still: nice from TL to keep the option of gitfing tokens

tigarlilyvol
07-28-15, 08:43 AM
Letting us gift tokens is an interesting way to keep the Trade Wagon on the board. About every other week you could do a Novice Trade or save up and do a Adept Trade once a month or so.

How do you feel about this, do you want people to gift you tokens? If so how are you going to let someone know this? Sorry if I went off topic. I will collect them anyway available. I have 13 on main kingdom and 12 on second.

sircatalot
07-28-15, 10:07 AM
Same experience here! Sword tokens were the most difficult to come by, for me personally.

But still: nice from TL to keep the option of gitfing tokens

I had the opposite problem. I always had a ton of sword tokens, but not enough shield tokens. Often, I would let the swords stay at 120 because I didn't have enough shields to do the adept trade.

MsMelanieMonster
07-28-15, 10:13 AM
How do you feel about this, do you want people to gift you tokens? If so how are you going to let someone know this? Sorry if I went off topic. I will collect them anyway available. I have 13 on main kingdom and 12 on second.

I usually gift earth wisps to higher level players because at level 39 I have enough of everything else in my in inventory and assume other higher players do too. Being a few shields tokens shy of another gold coin I would prefer them as gifts. I'll probably put a note on my wall but I'm not sure how many people actually check a persons wall before gifting. If someone has a building in progress on their board, I usually will send sap or glimmerdust because those are needed. If they have a naked Thurston open, I send iron ore because I remember needing a bunch of it! For lower level players the other items can be more helpful.

If someone sends me inventory, I'll send inventory. If they send tokens, I'll send tokens. Just a ramble on gifting tokens... :)

roguebee
07-28-15, 10:27 AM
As for gifts, on the main account, I'm pretty much the same way, returning whatever was sent. I don't really need anything. I tend to work randomly on the Unofficial Goals, slowly trying to max items that I can craft.

I just found it interesting that the tokens were left as a gifting option.

Seriously700
07-28-15, 10:43 AM
A few thoughts/feedback:

I am very curious HOW MANY SEASONS S8 is planning for this event. A few? A dozen? I have no idea whether my gold coin count is adequate or not. I imagine that one day - out of the blue - we are going to get a notice that we have just one more week to get gold coins to get the kitchen camp, and we all will be frustrated that in prior seasons we could have used more of our energy crates and monster traps, had we been able to measure our progress better. And after putting in so much effort, we will have to choose between giving up on the camp or spending lots of gems or cash to finish.

I hope S8 discloses the total of seasons planned with the start of the next season.

I will likely need 6 more seasons, at my current rate of progress, to get to 99 coins. Assuming S8 is even planning that many seasons, if we have an event each season of the year, I will get to 99 coins in 2 more winters. That seems pretty ridiculous to me - it's even much worse than sister, sister!

If we get an event a month, I might be able to get the camp next January.

However, I'm not particularly hoping for this event to become monthly, because 1) I don't like timed events and would hate to have them so frequently (unless the event didn't require constantly playing), 2) I don't really like battling monsters, I much prefer to park them! and 3) I worry that we will spend all our time chasing coins and very little time on the story line.

I agree with others that the gem rewards were much appreciated, and the energy crates for iOs players were awesome!

vednir
07-28-15, 12:58 PM
A few thoughts/feedback:

I am very curious HOW MANY SEASONS S8 is planning for this event. A few? A dozen? I have no idea whether my gold coin count is adequate or not. I imagine that one day - out of the blue - we are going to get a notice that we have just one more week to get gold coins to get the kitchen camp, and we all will be frustrated that in prior seasons we could have used more of our energy crates and monster traps, had we been able to measure our progress better. And after putting in so much effort, we will have to choose between giving up on the camp or spending lots of gems or cash to finish.

I hope S8 discloses the total of seasons planned with the start of the next season.

I will likely need 6 more seasons, at my current rate of progress, to get to 99 coins. Assuming S8 is even planning that many seasons, if we have an event each season of the year, I will get to 99 coins in 2 more winters. That seems pretty ridiculous to me - it's even much worse than sister, sister!

If we get an event a month, I might be able to get the camp next January.

However, I'm not particularly hoping for this event to become monthly, because 1) I don't like timed events and would hate to have them so frequently (unless the event didn't require constantly playing), 2) I don't really like battling monsters, I much prefer to park them! and 3) I worry that we will spend all our time chasing coins and very little time on the story line.

I agree with others that the gem rewards were much appreciated, and the energy crates for iOs players were awesome!

S8 will never do this. That would be a transparent move allowing players to plan their games accordingly. Instead you will, as you anticipate, get a notice stating buy your cooking camp within X days or else. By then S8 figures players will have invested enough real $$$, time and effort that they'll likely be convinced to spend more money to finish off their cooking camp rather than let all the prior effort go to waste. As a result some players will quit but since S8 gets so many new players, the ones that are disappointed or insulted and leave are never missed.

07-28-15, 05:33 PM
I would love to know too how many seasons tl will make ��
Maybe many more, and add other craft prizes besides kitchen��

stargaze91
07-29-15, 06:23 PM
:pWas a few coins short for my next sovereign trade...ended up doing the "unlucky" trade in the trade wagon...thanks to some sanity left in me,I stopped at the fourth exchange,thus ended up by losing some more coins

blackpearl9
07-29-15, 09:11 PM
I find long-running goals very boring. It seems to me like this "hello, sister" quest which took forever and when it was finally done I did not even feel happy or relieved because I did not care any more. I don't even remember what the prize was ...

some thoughts ... it would be great if all the monsters would drop coins all the time and we could trade them for gems. I nearly started to like those monsters interrupting my collecting all the time because it finally turned out to be useful ...

It would also be great if we had the opportunity to "make" gold nuggets. They are a rare drop, needed by some tasks and goals - and I have one account where I get just 1 gold nugget within a few months (could not finish the christmas quest therefore and cannot advance in any other goals that reqire nuggets, like "give gold to the baron"), no matter how often I collect from my mines, deep mines, dark cave formations or rock outcropping.

And I would really like to get more levels and more energy.

Yes, and I also would like to get sort of an overview about this goal. How long will it take? What will we need? And finally, what benefit will this cooking caravan add? We do already have two kitchen, one bountiful table and a winter bakery to produce food.

stygimoloch
07-29-15, 09:30 PM
The monsters have stopped dropping tokens, so you won't have to worry about the cooking caravan quest getting boring. It has just become impossible (well, you can still receive the shield tokens as gifts, or buy them for gems).

BuddyB111
07-30-15, 12:46 AM
My main hope for Season 2 is that Android players like me get the same opportunities as iOS players. Actually, that applies across the whole game.

katbtodd
07-30-15, 01:55 AM
The monsters have stopped dropping tokens, so you won't have to worry about the cooking caravan quest getting boring. It has just become impossible (well, you can still receive the shield tokens as gifts, or buy them for gems).

I been seeing them in the Baron's tent too

mybunnytail
07-30-15, 09:24 AM
They said they didn't change anything with monster spawning rate. Humm yeah right sure you didn't! Before the event I could hardly do anything without them piping up. During the event I could use 40-60 + energies and not hit one in fact lucky to get 3 all day. Now that its over I am back to getting one every time I turn around so far this morning I've used 20 energies and have hit 4. So tell me again they didn't change anything!

Korlcek
07-30-15, 09:32 AM
They said they didn't change anything with monster spawning rate. Humm yeah right sure you didn't! Before the event I could hardly do anything without them piping up. During the event I could use 40-60 + energies and not hit one luck to get 3 all day. Now that its over I am back to getting one every time I turn around so far this morning I've used 20 energies and have hit 4. So tell me again they didn't change anything!

Ditto!

ladyperidot
07-30-15, 09:42 AM
They said they didn't change anything with monster spawning rate. Humm yeah right sure you didn't! Before the event I could hardly do anything without them piping up. During the event I could use 40-60 + energies and not hit one luck to get 3 all day. Now that its over I am back to getting one every time I turn around so far this morning I've used 20 energies and have hit 4. So tell me again they didn't change anything!

This is why I have a skunkupine parked in a corner again!

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 09:44 AM
I think I have about as many monsters spawning now, as I had during the event...:rolleyes::)

dng1234
07-30-15, 10:07 AM

I have the option to gift sword tokens too. Just page over a bit.

rulerofjennyville
08-01-15, 12:41 PM

Yeah, I started saving up for the cooking caravan, got as far as 7 and now it seems you can no longer get one because they're not dropping the tokens you need. We didn't have anywhere near enough time to earn it without gems if that is the case so it seems pointless to have offered it. Did anyone get one?

Huldadottir
08-06-15, 03:20 PM
Anyone know where i can craft the gold piping? To upgrade the Jousting Arena for the next Monster Hunt?

roguebee
08-06-15, 06:06 PM
Anyone know where i can craft the gold piping? To upgrade the Jousting Arena for the next Monster Hunt?

Yes, by reading this thread ( http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83751-Castle-Story-08-06-Update ) and asking NorthWoodsKingdom that question.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 06:10 PM
Yes, by reading this thread ( http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83751-Castle-Story-08-06-Update ) and asking NorthWoodsKingdom that question.
Bawahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiel0918
09-03-15, 04:43 AM
Can anyone know where to turn for help? I don't get these coins for trade from monsters. I have trade wagon over a month, but I DON't get the pices I need for trade. The only way I get them is when my neighbors gift me.

stargaze91
09-03-15, 06:10 AM
Can anyone know where to turn for help? I don't get these coins for trade from monsters. I have trade wagon over a month, but I DON't get the pices I need for trade. The only way I get them is when my neighbors gift me.

Season 1 monster hunt ended a long time ago.coins will start dropping again when the next season of monster hunt starts :) although we don't know when that is gonna come

girefly65
09-24-15, 12:53 PM
I've purchased about 5-6 traps but I've just wasted my gems. Any instruction would be appreciated. Tia

SpiritWind00
09-24-15, 03:32 PM
I've purchased about 5-6 traps but I've just wasted my gems. Any instruction would be appreciated. Tia

Traps aren't wasted.... They have come in handy for plenty of players. Come and check out the next Season of the Monster Hunt where we can answer all new questions. Make sure you read the second post of this link.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84982-Castle-Story-09-24-Update-Monster-Hunt-Season-2&p=1179306#post1179306