PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

StevenKevin
07-20-15, 02:14 PM
You know, as a loyal droid, what i find ridiculous and frustrating? Open my device and get that pop up saying: defeat the golem to get coins - knowing TL and apple work hand in hand and totally ignore - not to say more... - android users....
even playing every day so far ive brilliantly managed to collect... 1 gold coin :))) which means.... 1 coina week, 99 coins, 99 weeks.. if im lucky i should get that cooking camp in 2 years time how ludicrous!!!!

blontj3
07-20-15, 02:15 PM
I don't know how I should do that ****. It took me already a few days to get a few golden coins, how on earth will I get 99?? o.O And I already use those "tricks/tips" :(.

A2TUDE
07-20-15, 02:32 PM
Has everyone "just" 4 gold coins how are we meant to get another 95..?

Mylania
07-20-15, 02:33 PM
This goal seems endless due to not having a dependable source of creatures. It really does seem like there are less creatures spawning than usual. I usually keep a creature parked, so I can collect my daily stuff. I forgot one day not long sgo, and went to collect strawberries. About every three berries it spawned a boar. It finally got so bad I went and parked a troll so I could harvest. Now I can pick them all, and get nothing. It's not fun trying to find creatures to fight, and never finding enough. I feel like I'm wasting all my energy just trying to find creatures, then have no energy left to fight them. I would like to make a few suggestions for creatures and tokens, to make it less tedious.

*Add a trade for tokens at the exchange. Add several trades at the exchange, diff tokens for different trade items
*Add a token bundle as a daily grand prize in Baron's tent. Add single tokens as simple prizes.
*Allow us to make tokens in forge.
*Make Arena spawn creatures.
*Let Troll Pit spawn offer tokens.
*Have Pepe drop tokens as a rare drop.
That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure others have ideas, too. I like the idea of the event, it's just boring trying to FIND anyone to fight. Please consider adding some dependable sources of either creatures or tokens.
Thanks, Annie

All brilliant ideas Annie! I hope they get passed on to S8 along with a request that they reconsider and have beasts continue to drop tokens even off season. I've played constantly since start of event and just got my 3rd gold coin. Lack of beasts is my problem, as it is for most of us. I'm sure the beasts will attack again in droves as soon as the season is over!

SpiritWind00
07-20-15, 02:43 PM
I think it's more realistic to aim for about 5-10 gold coins in this season depending on your device. S8 did say that there will be other goals which give coins as rewards, so there will be ways to keep moving forward, even if it's at a snails pace!

I'm leaning towards a mind set of Sister Sister or the Trials and Tribute goals .... They finish when they finish! I can't control how many beasties appear in my kingdom, but I can make sure that I have all of the buildings that DO attract them.

I'll pass on more feedback about android players (if I'm reading correctly) having less gold coins than iOS players and about the general progress to date. Slooooooooowwww going! :)

meme1098
07-20-15, 02:54 PM
I don't know how I should do that ****. It took me already a few days to get a few golden coins, how on earth will I get 99?? o.O And I already use those "tricks/tips" :(.

Has everyone "just" 4 gold coins how are we meant to get another 95..?

This is just the 'First Season' of monster mashing. You are not expected to get all 99 by July 27th.
Post 2 of page 1 has all relevant info for the goal & the Trade Wagon.

KandeeGameOne
07-20-15, 03:18 PM
I've harvested so much wheat and corn by now without any skunkupines spawning, it's saddening :(

I only have 1 gold coin so far, not sure how I'm ever supposed to reach 99 :(

fireflytower
07-20-15, 03:35 PM
I'll pass on more feedback about android players (if I'm reading correctly) having less gold coins than iOS players and about the general progress to date. Slooooooooowwww going! :)

You are most certainly reading correctly :) Big thanks for passing that info on. You rock! ;)
Really, I feel severely disadvantaged because of the missing daily hunt quests. Speaking in numbers: I have currently: a single(!) 1 gold coin, and tokens as follows: 2 staff, 69 sword, 69 shield. I just got my 17th monster in the 20-monster quest. (And I am playing a LOT, multiple times a day.) The progress for us android users is "Slooooooooowwww going" indeed :)

awzah
07-20-15, 03:51 PM
this is not fair for android users. I only got one gold coin although I played a lot. The problem for staff and only direbore give one each time !!!
I remembered yesterday it give two each. We don't have also the purple golem !
they should give android players something like the daily goal

sdwombat
07-20-15, 04:09 PM
Well somebody from TL MUST've looked at these posts about monster drops, because I just got 3 skunkupines while harvesting 9 patches of wheat! Since this update came out, I've been waltzing through my kingdom collecting, with nary a monster in sight. If it hadn't been for the blue boar & glimmer troll, I'd have made no progress at all. Like many of you, I don't really NEED another kitchen--the winter bakery solved my issues there. However, I WANT it, because I always want whatever the latest & greatest offered in this game is. When the limited edition dragons came out & I only managed to get 1 out of the 3, I was even willing to go BUY the darn things with gems, but alas, they were not available. Now it pains me to see those in other kingdoms (especially my ex-husband's--he managed to get all 3) knowing that I am without. Dumb, I know, but still.....

tweeps
07-20-15, 04:21 PM
Four days in to this (I didn't start until Friday) and I've four tokens but I've figured out a couple of things to help the pace of token drops song.

Firstly, I've noticed that the monsters seem to trigger more often if the main drop resource is not maxed out (but not empty). Thus I'm busy making things like noodles and bread in the kitchen, lumin essence. Living wood etc in the potion shop and doing the eggs/dairy exchange.

Secondly, even though skunkupines use the least energy in battling, they only drop shield tokens, thus you end up saving less of the others.
Plus you could end up spending 20+ energy in harvesting corn/tending flowers before triggering one.

Thirdly, the token trades return 2/3 gems each time and 2-3 sword tokens.

This is now my approach (won't be as useful to those on android, but they can still try some of it)

1) First time I open the game every day I immediately trigger a glimmer golem. Even though he has 90 'lives' it takes around 40-45 hits to defeat him but only uses about 30 energy. One shield token per hit returns 40-45 shield tokens, plus the additional sword and staff tokens at the end.
If, during this battle I am close to the 120 limit, I do a shield token trade, using 25 (so not wasting a hit) and this returns some more sword tokens plus gems.

2) Next, depending on energy remaining, I chop an energy crate, usually a 10 is enough... I then trigger the dire boar. Same procedure, if I get close to 120 I do a shield trade.

3) I then use five gems (the trades will have returned these) to buy and chop a fang beast trap. I don't bother with the skunkupine one as they don't return as many tokens. After battling this, I then go about normal kingdom stuff, tending animals and ponds to trigger the rest of the fang beasts and some dire boars. Any time I pass 100 tokens, I do a shield token trade, to knock them back to 75+ and to gain extra shield & staff tokens.. If I've earned 5 gems, I then buy a fang beast or dire boar trap. This way, I know I'm not unnecessarily using energy.

4) I don't do the gold exchange until I've a surplus of tokens for each.
I don't rally bother with the lucky token exchange... The ones that cost 10 tokens. These are a gamble, you could gain, but also lose out.
I tend cows and chickens together when I've lots of energy. The royal cows seem to trigger beasts more than the normal ones. Same with gathering water and tending the odd plant.

Thing is, DON'T waste your energy planting and harvesting corn/ wheat and tending many many flowers. The return is not worth it.

Ash1780
07-20-15, 05:50 PM
Why are we hunting monsters in July??? I mean it makes sense for me b/c everyone knows ALL the evil things congregate in my beautiful historic hometown of New Orleans--but what are the rest of you doing? Guess y'all have to pull a Sam & Dean (a la Supernatural) and get a kick a** car w/some great tunes & wait for an angel or a prophet named Chuck for direction;):D

P.S. Northie Thanks for graciously offering up the forge if we get the fleur-de-lis emoji and BTW it's a strictly Cajun sword I ain't got none of that fancy Creole blood in me - Although it COULD be a Cajun-Scottish sword lol;):D
*hugs* *mwah* *hugs*
Ash

Ash1780
07-20-15, 06:00 PM
Just a quick thought (although I'm sure someone else has said it all already)
I do several (Royal) Exchanges everyday - usually the milk/egg, meat, & fruit and others if I have the stock
Anyway collecting from the animals & harvesting strawberries has gotten me BEAUCOUP beasties AND the coins that go with ****ing em w/my Thuakie sword of course;)

Like I said probably already been posted more than once but if it could help someone no harm, right?
Some people (like me) either don't have the time or inclination to start reading this thread from the beginning lol:D

*MWAH*
Ash

daddyoooz
07-20-15, 07:07 PM
Android player here. Just got my 1ST gold coin. Almost no monsters in the castle area and lack of daily super monster tasks keeps Android users at a SERIOUS disadvantage.

Don't know why S8/TL can't generate a purple super troll by my cleaning glimmerdust troves or the glimmer gate... by chance?? We only get the option of little monsters.

This will be a 99 week task (12 days at a time when they decide to re-release the next "round" and monsters start giving out chips again).

Vovieadventure
07-20-15, 07:12 PM
Hi, I have not got the 3 daily Challenge Trades yet. I have been getting it around 9pm EST. I have forced closed my game several times and still nothing. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks

Ravens0418
07-20-15, 07:18 PM
I finally got my first gold coin. I've been playing this game for a year now, and usually love the updates and special goals. But I'm an android user, and I'm just spinning my wheels on this one. This is the first I've not enjoyed, and I'll make little attempt to finish it. I won't spend one gem to get this complete. Such a shame that the game can't be equal for android and IOS players.

reliquary
07-20-15, 07:51 PM
Hi, I have not got the 3 daily Challenge Trades yet. I have been getting it around 9pm EST. I have forced closed my game several times and still nothing. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks

Yes, iOS here.....where is my daily trades?

All I got was a lightning bolt value pack...... 200 energy, some traps & 50 Thuakie coins.

I WOULD buy it IF I got my blue boar, and Mr. Purple G to fight.

Yes, I've restarted and such....

BNMont01
07-20-15, 08:30 PM
I am using my Android phone to play. Is this why I haven't seen a dire boar or glimmer golem? I am at level 26. I am getting the shield and sword tokens, but no staff tokens to trade.

FinsFabulousFoods
07-20-15, 08:47 PM
Yes, if you have android just don't bother playing this update. It is pretty pointless.

totalwasteoftime
07-20-15, 08:58 PM
My daily hunts just appeared but this time they have a 12 hour timer. Weren't they 24 hours before? Anyone else?

Or maybe I saw that wrong... They now say 23 hours...

Mylania
07-20-15, 09:04 PM
My daily hunts just appeared but this time they have a 12 hour timer. Weren't they 24 hours before? Anyone else?

I did the purple and blue ones already...if they were 12 hours I didn't notice. I still have the novice one, with 23 hours left.

vednir
07-20-15, 09:14 PM
I think it's more realistic to aim for about 5-10 gold coins in this season depending on your device. S8 did say that there will be other goals which give coins as rewards, so there will be ways to keep moving forward, even if it's at a snails pace!

I'm leaning towards a mind set of Sister Sister or the Trials and Tribute goals .... They finish when they finish! I can't control how many beasties appear in my kingdom, but I can make sure that I have all of the buildings that DO attract them.

I think you're assuming good will on S8's part, or that the game direction/team won't change in the middle of this protracted goal. The intention may be for players to get the cooking caravan "eventually" similar to Sister, Sister which is part of the core story line. However they have never gone on record that this goal will be eventually attainable (i.e. no time limit), nor would such an assurance be valid since they could simply stop offering new "seasons" and whatever you've collected at that point is what you've collected and you're left to spend gems on the rest. As there's no clear end we simply have no way of judging what's an adequate number of coins to collect per season.

One gold coin per day may be quite reasonable to get, but it's very ambiguous whether that will be sufficient to eventually lead to the cooking caravan or whether you'll simply be left with 50 gold coins at the end after this goal "ends" some time in the future.

While ambiguity is ok, S8 does not have a good track record of being transparent with its player base and if this event does not generate some internal benchmark for revenue I can see how future seasons will simply not happen and players will be encouraged to buy packs of coins to top off their accounts months down the line.

anurulz
07-20-15, 09:23 PM
I changed accounts on my iPad since I no longer played any TL games with my previous account after 2 days of this event...it took me two days on android to get a single gold coin and on iOS within 2 days I have 3 gold coins..the disparity speaks for itself..

newzealander
07-20-15, 09:41 PM
Is anyone else still waiting for the daily challenges?

A2TUDE
07-20-15, 09:56 PM
This is just the 'First Season' of monster mashing. You are not expected to get all 99 by July 27th.
Post 2 of page 1 has all relevant info for the goal & the Trade Wagon.

Ok thank you I just finished fighting 50 monsters and all goals finished:)

macdonald
07-20-15, 09:56 PM
Got my Daily challenges about 3 hours ago.

A2TUDE
07-20-15, 09:58 PM
Is anyone else still waiting for the daily challenges?

Just got the 3 daily goals but I'm in Sydney Australia n it's 3pm:)

ghjvcucjb
07-20-15, 09:59 PM
I only have 2 gold coins thus far since I wasted the first couple of days doing all the the trades that didn't give gold coins. Would have been nice if that info was included in the game and not from having to come to the forum to find out.

vlspd
07-20-15, 11:27 PM
hello all! anyone know , when exactly this event ends? monday or sunday?

ShibuyaCloth
07-20-15, 11:29 PM
hello all! anyone know , when exactly this event ends? monday or sunday?

See first post

Wonkaland99
07-20-15, 11:57 PM
Yes, if you have android just don't bother playing this update. It is pretty pointless.

I strongly disagree. Yes it's better for IOS and unfair on Android users, but even for us lower class users it's a **** good update.
Look at it this way - beasts are part of the game. You can opt out by parking one, or you can fight them and gain useful rewards. I have got over 20 gems so far plus other valuable items. I also have 3 nice statues with a good chance of getting the fourth before time runs out. Only 1 gold coin so far, and as I'm over 70 I may not live to see the cooking camp, but I'll be optimistic.
I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of this game and so far it hasn't cost me a penny. Nuff said.

jim23cash
07-21-15, 12:19 AM
My 'Dom suddenly runneth over with beasties ! After I posted earlier, I went back in and started getting them immediately. I got at least 5 boars, and 3 or 4 Fangbeasts. I even got a Pinkupine, but they don't count. :( All the places I couldn't get them before, now they are there! It's like someone flipped a switch or opened the floodgates! Woo Hoo!

SpiritWind00
07-21-15, 12:20 AM
Not for me... But I'm super glad for you! ;) may your luck continue too Annie!

CLOVERKAITO
07-21-15, 12:39 AM
I got a golden nugget AND a trade ticket (and 1 gem, some energy, 1 royal block which I maxed lol) with the sovereign trade! Definitely impressed :D

Now at 7/50 monsters, 4 gold coins. I'll buy some fang beast traps on the 26th if I need to. So far I gained about 30 gems during this event so I don't mind using some if I have to.

EBJW
07-21-15, 01:19 AM
Four days in to this (I didn't start until Friday) and I've four tokens but I've figured out a couple of things to help the pace of token drops song.

Firstly, I've noticed that the monsters seem to trigger more often if the main drop resource is not maxed out (but not empty). Thus I'm busy making things like noodles and bread in the kitchen, lumin essence. Living wood etc in the potion shop and doing the eggs/dairy exchange.

Secondly, even though skunkupines use the least energy in battling, they only drop shield tokens, thus you end up saving less of the others.
Plus you could end up spending 20+ energy in harvesting corn/tending flowers before triggering one.

Thirdly, the token trades return 2/3 gems each time and 2-3 sword tokens.

Just a quick thought (although I'm sure someone else has said it all already)
I do several (Royal) Exchanges everyday - usually the milk/egg, meat, & fruit and others if I have the stock
Anyway collecting from the animals & harvesting strawberries has gotten me BEAUCOUP beasties AND the coins that go with ****ing em w/my Thuakie sword of course;)

Sadly, I'm doing all this stuff as well: I hardly get any beast........

jim23cash
07-21-15, 02:27 AM
Not for me... But I'm super glad for you! ;) may your luck continue too Annie!

Thank you Hun! Hope it spreads like wildfire, and everyone gets some better luck! :D Annie

coolssp
07-21-15, 05:08 AM
Ok thank you I just finished fighting 50 monsters and all goals finished:)

Wow!!! 50 monsters done!!! I'm at 35.... And 6 gold coins

PrincessCupOButter
07-21-15, 05:14 AM
75+ energy spent this morning on cows, chickens, glimmer bulbs, strawberries and various buildings. All of that spawned exactly 1 dire boar from the observatory. I had been doing fairly well with beasts (nowhere near non-event numbers, but still okay) however, now it seems the value pack icon has scared the beasts away. Sorry S8/TL, I'm skeptical about drop/spawn rates being manipulated, because the only time I've EVER been able to collect that much, without fighting beasts every few taps, is when there's a beast fighting goal in the book.
Therefore I've decided that I will just enjoy the extra gems and other prizes gained by doing the novice and sovereign trades and not stress over the gold tokens. The gems alone make it worth it for me. Thanks for giving us that!
And when this season ends, and those beasts come back with a vengeance, I'll just park a troll at the pit and resume normal play.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 06:23 AM
Think TL/S8 is gently reminding us that the Monster Mashing days are counting down? LOL

kittensabc
07-21-15, 06:47 AM
Think TL/S8 is gently reminding us that the Monster Mashing days are counting down? LOL
Actually, I think that they are trying to let people know that ONLY the statue expires and that they don't need 99 coins in 12 days.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 06:49 AM
Actually, I think that they are trying to let people know that ONLY the statue expires and that they don't need 99 coins in 12 days.
Possibly, but it says nothing about tokens ending altogether "for this season" on 7/27 either, so those who don't come to the forum are STILL gonna be in for a big surprise, lol.

555KC555
07-21-15, 07:33 AM
Hello, for some reason all the monsters just stop showing up for me since yesterday! No matter what I do , what I collect or harvest - nothing! And no, I don't have any hidden monster in my kingdom... Is someone else experiencing issues like that?

isdrottning
07-21-15, 08:28 AM
I'm wondering if I 'm the only one who's not getting any staff token. Well almost nothing. Had 10 today took a chance to double and ended up with 7. I'm nerver getting that kitchen. :@ My storagel is full on the other token by the way. Also agreeing on that the monsters are rare. One day I had none. The next at least four monsters...all skunkupines.

mybunnytail
07-21-15, 08:37 AM
Android player here. Just got my 1ST gold coin. Almost no monsters in the castle area and lack of daily super monster tasks keeps Android users at a SERIOUS disadvantage.

Don't know why S8/TL can't generate a purple super troll by my cleaning glimmerdust troves or the glimmer gate... by chance?? We only get the option of little monsters.

This will be a 99 week task (12 days at a time when they decide to re-release the next "round" and monsters start giving out chips again).

OK I am a bit slow here ( think its the chemo meds) but are the only ones able to get the purple glimmer golom and blue dire boar are apple players?? Us android players are just plain SOL!!!!!

tweeps
07-21-15, 08:39 AM
I'm wondering if I 'm the only one who's not getting any staff token. Well almost nothing. Had 10 today took a chance to double and ended up with 7. I'm nerver getting that kitchen. :@ My storagel is full on the other token by the way. Also agreeing on that the monsters are rare. One day I had none. The next at least four monsters...all skunkupines.

If your storage is full on the other tokens then do a novice or adept trade. Then use the gems you get to buy a dire boar trap.
This way you can fight a dire boar and get some staff tokens without wasting energy.

isdrottning
07-21-15, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the tip :-) I will start saving gems. Got zero right now...and zero gold token.. Maybe my great great great grandchile will be able to finish this for me;-) if this quest last that long

tweeps
07-21-15, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the tip :-) I will start saving gems. Got zero right now...and zero gold token.. Maybe my great great great grandchile will be able to finish this for me;-) if this quest last that long

Avoid doing the 'lucky token exchange' you might gain at first, but in the long run you end up with less.

If you have 120 shield tokens do a novice trade. That will drop you to 95 shield min and you'll get 2-3 gems and possibly some extra shield and sword tokens... (I just did one and it brought me back 5 shields and 3 gems.
Once you have 100+ shields do another novice trade and you'll get some ore gems.. Enough for 5 to buy a dire boar trap.
Chop this and you'll definitely get a staff token or two.. Plus the other tokens and you're not wasting your energy. (2 trades plus one chop of a trap to trigger a boar as opposed to fishing in many ponds with nothing)

enaid03
07-21-15, 08:55 AM
Am I reading this all correctly? Do I really need to get all 99 gold tokens before the 27th?

trailbean
07-21-15, 09:16 AM
Am I reading this all correctly? Do I really need to get all 99 gold tokens before the 27th?
No. Storm8 already said there will be other token events in the future, and you will be able to get more gold tokens. And troll trade wagon stays in your kingdom. (And can be stored if you do not like how it looks)

isdrottning
07-21-15, 09:43 AM
Avoid doing the 'lucky token exchange' you might gain at first, but in the long run you end up with less.

If you have 120 shield tokens do a novice trade. That will drop you to 95 shield min and you'll get 2-3 gems and possibly some extra shield and sword tokens... (I just did one and it brought me back 5 shields and 3 gems.
Once you have 100+ shields do another novice trade and you'll get some ore gems.. Enough for 5 to buy a dire boar trap.
Chop this and you'll definitely get a staff token or two.. Plus the other tokens and you're not wasting your energy. (2 trades plus one chop of a trap to trigger a boar as opposed to fishing in many ponds with nothing)

The luck trade, it is more like unlucky trade. Made that mistake. But desperate so I did it (can not blame a girl for trying). So to anyone do not do the "unlucky" trade! Thanks for the strategy tip.

perry5
07-21-15, 10:40 AM
Yaay! Statue #4! Happy to be done with that...and for all the energy and monsters slayed...7 gold coins! lol Don't think this cooking camp will be coming for me any time soon!

katbtodd
07-21-15, 12:54 PM
They don't want us to forget

EsmeW2
07-21-15, 12:55 PM
Woohoo after just 5 days I've got my first gold coin! so, at this rate only about 490 more days when the troll trade wagon is available to get the Open Cooking Camp! Maybe I'll concentrate on getting some gems out of those trades instead. Unluckily I fell into a gem trap earlier and lost 17.

And only 43 more monsters to get to the fourth statue. Strange how they were popping out all over during the community event. This time the only way I've been able to generate boars is by chopping rocks. They aren't coming out in any of the other places they are supposed to be.

On my second game I'm not so far on - time to give up. Ah well.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 01:05 PM
LOL, and what exactly IS that emoji at the end anyway... It's always looked like a festive bra to me, LOL

lindtball
07-21-15, 01:13 PM
Question: there is a current timed purchase for $4.99 that gives you 250 energy, 10 dire boar traps and 50 crossed sword tokens. If you purchased say, 3 packs would you technically be able to have more than the allowed 120 sword tokens as you just purchased 150?

BNMont01
07-21-15, 01:46 PM
I know that using an Android device seems to put me at a disadvantage for the token collecting, but I have been playing since it started and still have not received a single gold token. Am I missing something?

anissada
07-21-15, 01:51 PM

i wished they would make a pop-up to avoid accidentally gem-use at last..
seems TL ****s us with a lot of pop-ups we do NOT need, but doesn't produce the once we need...

anissada
07-21-15, 01:53 PM
I know that using an Android device seems to put me at a disadvantage for the token collecting, but I have been playing since it started and still have not received a single gold token. Am I missing something?

only sovereign hunter trade gives 1 gold coin per trade

CLOVERKAITO
07-21-15, 02:10 PM
Question: there is a current timed purchase for $4.99 that gives you 250 energy, 10 dire boar traps and 50 crossed sword tokens. If you purchased say, 3 packs would you technically be able to have more than the allowed 120 sword tokens as you just purchased 150?

Why don't you just buy one pack, do a trade to use up some tokens, then buy the other pack afterwards so that you don't risk losing tokens?

jdygmgi
07-21-15, 02:30 PM
So many longtime players experience the same; one should think they can't all be deluded...?!

+1 folks

dipwid
07-21-15, 03:39 PM
Last statue without gems-doable or not? Have 26 of 50 monsters ****ed, 6 days left, android device.

Mylania
07-21-15, 04:36 PM
Last statue without gems-doable or not? Have 26 of 50 monsters ****ed, 6 days left, android device.

If my math is correct (don't bank on it lol) you have ****ed 63 monsters in 5 days to get to 26/50 (2+5+10+20+26). Unless your spawn rate drops dramatically you shouldn't have to use gems to get the last statue.

macdonald
07-21-15, 06:09 PM

Yes you can hold more then the 120 when u purchase the pack, I've bought 4 and it did accumulate.

CLOVERKAITO
07-21-15, 07:09 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already... To the people who already finished the 50 monsters part on iOS, do you still get the daily monster goals and token drops from the roaming monsters?

roguebee
07-21-15, 07:32 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already... To the people who already finished the 50 monsters part on iOS, do you still get the daily monster goals and token drops from the roaming monsters?

Yes. You just don't get the extras that came with 10, 20, and 50 monster goal completion.

lindtball
07-21-15, 08:41 PM
Yes you can hold more then the 120 when u purchase the pack, I've bought 4 and it did accumulate.

Hi, what happened to the energy? Did it just add to your total useable at the top line of the game and so you had 1,000 energy or did it go into your storage?

AnniePMH
07-21-15, 09:19 PM
Hi, what happened to the energy? Did it just add to your total useable at the top line of the game and so you had 1,000 energy or did it go into your storage?

Yes, the energy just adds to the total energy:)

AnniePMH
07-21-15, 09:35 PM
Ok, did a consumer's test on the bundle for sale. My bundle consists of 10 boar traps, 250 energy and 50 sword tokens, to a cost of 49 SKR, which should be about 5,7 USD, lol.

I hunted dire boars in the morning, so the spawn rate was very good. I collected from buildings, strawberries, cocoa beans, mushrooms, maple trees and iron rich rock. I didn't do the daily goals during the test. The tokens collected with this bundle were enough to get 1 troll token and some extra staff, sword and shield tokens, which gave about 1,12 troll tokens totally. The gem cost for 1, 12 troll tokens is 56 gems, which would cost me about 23 SKR. The bundle cost me more than double that amount...Of course, then I have not counted the value of materials (apart from tokens) received from trades, battling monsters and collecting from buildings:)
Not worth it for the tokens for me, anyway:rolleyes:

macdonald
07-21-15, 10:14 PM

As was answered, TY. You also still aculmilate any other energies you pick up from wizard school etc...

lindtball
07-21-15, 10:52 PM
As was answered, TY. You also still aculmilate any other energies you pick up from wizard school etc...

Thanks for the info..

totalwasteoftime
07-21-15, 11:50 PM
Ok so this evening again when I saw my daily hunt goals they definitely all had 10 hours on their timers but after I completed the first one and looked at my goals again, the remaining two had 23 hours each.... is this only me?

ghjvcucjb
07-22-15, 01:25 AM
I love the daily hunt goals! Wish we could keep them.

Just a note. I was unable to finish the novice one that started yesterday. It expired. But when today's ones popped up, the new novice hunt wasn't there, just the other two so now I don't have the option to try.

SpiritWind00
07-22-15, 02:10 AM
Same here... I didn't finish yesterday's either but I didn't hit expire and it regenerated all 3. Today, like you I hit expire and only got 2 hunts. Those Faeries must still be up to no good! I'll let the team know...

freesiawoods
07-22-15, 02:22 AM
Same as above but upon restarting my game the novice hunt appeared.

SpiritWind00
07-22-15, 02:58 AM
Yes, mine has come back too and interested it has the time left it would have had if it had appeared at the same time as the other ones. I must learn to follow my own advice and force close when something odd happens! :) Lol

trailbean
07-22-15, 05:51 AM
Am I the only one constantly short on SHIELD tokens? So far I did 1 sovereign trade, maybe 1 novice trade early one, and 3 or 4 adept trades because my sword tokens were overflowing. Right now I have 24 shield, 101 sword and 21 staff. At this rate I may well max out on sword tokens yet have not enough shield for adept (let alone sovereign) trade.

BuddyB111
07-22-15, 06:16 AM
No, I'm the same. I have at least 5 times more sword tokens than shield tokens, with staff tokens being the hardest to find. Been maxed out on sword tokens nearly all the time.

sircatalot
07-22-15, 06:42 AM
Same here. So many sword tokens, need many more shield and staff tokens.

ShibuyaCloth
07-22-15, 07:08 AM
I am constantly maxed on shield tokens, so I need to the the Novice trade to hold it below the max. I am a iOS used, so that might be the cause, the Purple Golem & the Blue Boar are massive shield token generators. Sword Tokens are my nemesis!!! Staff Tokens are OK, I always have enough to do the sovereign trade.

katbtodd
07-22-15, 07:20 AM

Mine seems to have switched over giving more swords, then shields or gifts are off balancing it not sure.

matjan75
07-22-15, 08:47 AM
I get a lot more shield tokens then the other tokens

freesiawoods
07-22-15, 08:48 AM
I'm always short of sword tokens. I trade off excess shield ones when they hit 120. I was wondering why some neighbours are sending shield tokens, until I saw the posts here.

Monster spawn rate has been terrible, I am nowhere near getting the novice goal today!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-15, 08:55 AM
Ok, did a consumer's test on the bundle for sale. My bundle consists of 10 boar traps, 250 energy and 50 sword tokens, to a cost of 49 SKR, which should be about 5,7 USD, lol.

I hunted dire boars in the morning, so the spawn rate was very good. I collected from buildings, strawberries, cocoa beans, mushrooms, maple trees and iron rich rock. I didn't do the daily goals during the test. The tokens collected with this bundle were enough to get 1 troll token and some extra staff, sword and shield tokens, which gave about 1,12 troll tokens totally. The gem cost for 1, 12 troll tokens is 56 gems, which would cost me about 23 SKR. The bundle cost me more than double that amount...Of course, then I have not counted the value of materials (apart from tokens) received from trades, battling monsters and collecting from buildings:)
Not worth it for the tokens for me, anyway:rolleyes:
Interesting "consumer test", lol.
Maybe it would have made a diff or produced a 2nd troll token if you had been working on the Purple G & blue D Boar goals during the test? *shrug*
I just wish the 250 energy was ten 25-energy crates instead of an instant 250 lump sum energy boost.
(And what is 5,7 USD? Lol...is that $5 / $7 or $5-$7 or $5.70 ? Lol, just jostling my Swedish Krona spending nbr, Lol)

BuddyB111
07-22-15, 08:56 AM
Kept my Kingdom clear all day and not come across one monster - used so much energy. Last one was a Fangmonster almost 24 hours ago.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-15, 09:17 AM
Yes, mine has come back too and interested it has the time left it would have had if it had appeared at the same time as the other ones. I must learn to follow my own advice and force close when something odd happens! :) Lol
Same thing happened to me that others are reporting ... Force-closed but still no Novice Goal after hitting "expired" (Adept & Sovereign Goals appeared first thing this morning, which is early for when it was due) so maybe the Novice Goal will come back at it's normal time for me, later this eve. Grr, want em all to hit at same time! Lol

Edit: N/mind, that's on my baby account & also, friend's acct that I'm babysitting, so who cares, LOL.
My main account is on track, cuz I finished all 3 of those yesterday duh, not TIME for them to show up yet. Duh. Lol

trailbean
07-22-15, 09:19 AM
Looks like iOS users are short of sword tokens, android users are short of shield.

katbtodd
07-22-15, 09:43 AM
Looks like iOS users are short of sword tokens, android users are short of shield.

iOS here short shields I'm 72/102

jim23cash
07-22-15, 10:18 AM
Doesn't the difference in tokens come from types of animals fought? One of the coins only comes from boars, blue boar and glimmer golem, right?

@Anniephm Did you use any of the boar traps in your test?

I'm still having better luck with spawning creatures, I haven't had any trouble meeting my daily goals for the past couple of days, and I have 4 statues and 7 gold tokens. I don't know what changed, but the creature rate is more like normal now. Anyone else see a big change in spawn rates?

lovecaitcait
07-22-15, 11:06 AM
Doesn't the difference in tokens come from types of animals fought? One of the coins only comes from boars, blue boar and glimmer golem, right?

I'm still having better luck with spawning creatures, I haven't had any trouble meeting my daily goals for the past couple of days, and I have 4 statues and 7 gold tokens. I don't know what changed, but the creature rate is more like normal now. Anyone else see a big change in spawn rates?

Yes 100%

At first I was getting nothing but now my spawn rate seems perfectly normal, not elevated at all but at least back to what it was like before the event

AnniePMH
07-22-15, 11:33 AM
Interesting "consumer test", lol.
Maybe it would have made a diff or produced a 2nd troll token if you had been working on the Purple G & blue D Boar goals during the test? *shrug*
I just wish the 250 energy was ten 25-energy crates instead of an instant 250 lump sum energy boost.
(And what is 5,7 USD? Lol...is that $5 / $7 or $5-$7 or $5.70 ? Lol, just jostling my Swedish Krona spending nbr, Lol)

Hello Captain!:) Yep, battling the special monsters would indeed have given an extra troll token, and they did just that, later, lol! Since this token comes anyway and is easy to get every day, I didn't want it in the test. I wanted to see how many boars you could produce with this bundle!:p
It's five dollars and 70 cents, $5.70, lol...:D

AnniePMH
07-22-15, 11:41 AM

Yes, I used the whole bundle, including the dire boar traps! It's easy to see the worth of these since they produce 1 or sometimes 2 staff tokens per trap:)

I think I've had quite normal monster spawning so far in this event, maybe a little fewer than usual.

roguebee
07-22-15, 12:20 PM
Amazing the difference between the two accounts. Junior has 11 gold tokens, finished the goals for this update, and going strong towards several more. Meanwhile, the main account is struggling with only 3 gold tokens and haven't even finished the 20 monster goal, yet alone start on the 50.

IOS accounts

perry5
07-22-15, 12:43 PM
... & also, friend's acct that I'm babysitting, so who cares, LOL.

Whoa!! You're a Thuakie NANNY, too?!? There truly are NO limits to the captain's talents! :)

moge84
07-22-15, 03:43 PM
I just went thru 79 energy and not a single monster appeared. Thanks, TL for making this goal impossible!

dipwid
07-22-15, 04:09 PM
Well, android users- let's compare progress. I'm looking at 3 coins, possibly 4 gold coins for the event. How are iOS users progressing as well?

dng1234
07-22-15, 04:30 PM
Are we are able to continue to collect gold coins once the goal ends? There's no way I can collect 99 before 7 days are over. Thanks.

LadyFencer
07-22-15, 04:53 PM
Well, android users- let's compare progress. I'm looking at 3 coins, possibly 4 gold coins for the event. How are iOS users progressing as well?

iOS user. I am low on sword tokens. Still a lousy rate of finding beasties. I will not finish the Novice Challenge from yesterday because I cannot get the beasts. When something does produce a skunkupine, it's usually the pink one, which doesn't count. I have a whole five gold tokens, and I don't really care if I get the cooking camp or not. I'm pretty much just going about my usual business now because so little I do gets me what I need. (And no, I don't mind working toward a goal, but there has to be a decent reward rate even when it's random.)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-15, 05:08 PM
Whoa!! You're a Thuakie NANNY, too?!? There truly are NO limits to the captain's talents! :)
LOL!!!!... Yes, I'm currently a temporary Thuakie Nanny too...I can multi-task like nobody's business, lol.
----------------------------

iOS user here ...
* Main acct currently has 7 gold troll tokens (but still 10 beasts away from the "slay 50" goal/statue).
* Baby acct currently has 6 gold tokens (and has slain 25 of the last 50 beasts).
* "Nannying" acct, lol, currently has 3 gold tokens (and is still on the "slay 20" goal with 16 slain. I'm thinking he won't be getting that last statue, lol)
---------------------------

Are we are able to continue to collect gold coins once the goal ends? There's no way I can collect 99 before 7 days are over. Thanks.
Nobody can (or is expected to) get 99 troll tokens by Monday. All tokens will stop dropping when this event ends (unless S8 changes their mind on that...*pretty please even if reduced rate, lol*), but it's only Season 1. Word on the street is that it will pick back up again whenever Season 2 starts (but nobody knows when that will be or how long THAT season will last).
My advice? - just concentrate on doing as many Novice and Sovereign Trades as you can, for the gems and other goodies as well as the Daily Goals.
The only way to get the Cooking Camp now (or even after this season ends, until the next one begins) is to purchase the remaining troll tokens for 50 gems a pop. This definitely gives a whole new meaning to "long term goal", lol. Don't stress over it. :)

Daph499
07-22-15, 05:37 PM
Android here. I have 4 gold tokens, aiming for 1 more at least before the end of this season. I did buy one of the packs, but probably won't buy another, since I always have too many sword tokens and not enough shield tokens.

sircatalot
07-22-15, 06:53 PM
iOS...have 23 troll gold tokens.n I am in part of game before the troll swamp, so boars are everywhere. Waiting til Monday to make the swamp. Does anything good come after placing the swamp...wondering if I should just delay until season 2 or 3 to create. Any suggestions?

kellbell710
07-22-15, 07:13 PM
150 energy and not a single monster of any kind? I haven't spawned anything since yesterday's purple golem.

chalconite
07-22-15, 07:13 PM
Android user, so far zero gold coins and on 5 of 50 monsters.

trailbean
07-22-15, 07:19 PM
Android user, 1 gold coin, 35 out of 50 monsters. Earlier today was very surprised when a boar spawned from Old Thomas' House -- I am pretty sure it never happened before.

newpam575
07-22-15, 08:01 PM
IOS user. I have eight troll coins and I at at 44/50 beasts.

KimbaTheLion
07-22-15, 08:55 PM
I have 3 gold coins. I have NEVER seen a huge monster so NO energy crates. I have all 50 monsters but I used some traps etc. to get them.
I am an Android user and it seems that I have gone almost 200 energy at one point and NO monsters. Something is really wrong and its not fair to me and to MANY others.
I am always lacking Staff Tokens to make a Sovereign trade! From what I have read above I should be fortunate to have the 3 I have and MAYBE 5 before the season ends...
Something is really wrong with the spawning on this and I along with many are pretty frustrated!

totalwasteoftime
07-22-15, 10:41 PM
IOS user - I'm at 7 gold coins and have completed the goals for the statues.

The daily hunts have REALLY helped in spawning the big guys that drop a ton of tokens AND giving energy crates for defeating them... I get that there may be some different functionalities that make it so Android can't do the daily goals, but I don't see why the beasts couldn't just be coded in so that every 24 hours tapping a glimmerdust trove will spawn the 90-hit purple glimmer golem and a pond will spawn the 30-hit blue boar.

FinsFabulousFoods
07-22-15, 10:54 PM
Android user. 1 gold coin, 16 of 50. Bah.

clarontinalisa
07-23-15, 12:47 AM
Where are the daily monster goals? I have force closed twice and nothing.

Ajuty
07-23-15, 12:51 AM
Where are the daily monster goals? I have force closed twice and nothing.

same here...

Edit:
a bit later than usual but I have daily goals now

anurulz
07-23-15, 12:55 AM
I started on android, got 1 gold coin in 2 days, then shifted to ios, now have a total of 6 gold coins, halfway thru to 7th..its a big difference between the two platforms...very unfair in my opinion..there shudnt be this kind of disparity esp during a timed event..earlier, Dragon Story was the same due to which i stopped playing..dnt wanna see CS go the same way..

chaben7
07-23-15, 01:00 AM
android user. 1 gold coin, 11 of the 50 beasts for the last stature, and no matter what I plant, or collect from, monsters are not forthcoming. I will never finish this goal in a million years

anissada
07-23-15, 01:02 AM
playing both my games on ios mostly now, because of the daily goals.
oldest account level 50 has now 5 golden coins, second one only 3
ilike challenges, but this is no fun anymore.. gathering like this will take years which is just too long to keep players interested for one item.

about this not being fair to android users without possibility to switch to ios..
fair is something TL/S8 only decides to use if it's in THEIR best interest...

just remember the 'not good for the games economy' debacles with our lost walicorn, kingdom inn and reindeer stable?
no problem there, they just took our free/bought with coins possessions away due to FAIRNESS to players who missed out on those opportunities...

androidplayers also miss out on the barons' tent.. as far as you can call that 'missing out'

EsmeW2
07-23-15, 01:27 AM
android user. 1 gold coin, 11 of the 50 beasts for the last stature, and no matter what I plant, or collect from, monsters are not forthcoming. I will never finish this goal in a million years

Similar for me. Two games on Android. The oldest one has 1 gold coin and still needs another 32 beasts for the last statue.

The other game on phone is lower level and at the point in the game where it generates a lot of trolls. Useless for this challenge. Saw only one other monster yesterday. No gold coins, don't expect to get as far as even one, might get third statue. Get trolls in places where you'd expect to see a boar. I might be able to trade and get a few gems, but no other point to this.

I normally get very involved in events, but there's no point in getting too engaged with this one.

I sort of accepted that Android players wouldn't get the Baron's tent, but I'm not impressed with the differences for Android for this one.

anissada
07-23-15, 01:37 AM

isn't this strange?
daily goal contains three challenges, all started at the same time..
but the one for skunks has only 4 minutes left while the blue boar has 22 hours.
the golem i just defeated..

is this a bug or what ? never noticed it before cause i usually bash the golem and boar asap
the skunks i al ist never can complete

lol... the boar defeated, skunks expired (only needed 1 more)..
guess what...
now i only have the one daily for skunks back at 23 hours (with 5 needed again)

WHAT's going on?

Huldadottir
07-23-15, 01:55 AM
same here...

Only the novice hunt, the one i never are able to complete due to the complete lack of skunkupines :(

BuddyB111
07-23-15, 03:19 AM

Android user here with 4 coins with no chance of winning more. Only got these through the sheer luck of doing the Troll Tribe goal at the same time the challenge started. Doubt if I would have managed even 1 coin otherwise.

Unless something changes, I will always be trading my coins for the rewards from lower value trades. Will be retired before I could manage to enough gold coins for the cook out kitchen (or whatever it is called).

Unbelievable S8 can think it is acceptable to have such a difference between Android and iOS. It is so irritating to get messages every day for things not even available to me like the Purple Golem. It's just not on.

ewoks1
07-23-15, 06:17 AM
150 energy and not a single monster of any kind? I haven't spawned anything since yesterday's purple golem.

Same here. I usually cannot finish the Novice Goal because of the lack of monsters spawning, definitely not from lack of trying! Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem!!!!

macdonald
07-23-15, 06:27 AM
iOS user here... I should be able to,obtain 20 gold coins by season end. I'm thinking that's a good amount, and hope there isn't only 4 seasons lol.

claupu
07-23-15, 06:34 AM
iOS user: I've managed to get 6 coins so far. So at least 10 seasons away from that kitchen :(

anissada
07-23-15, 07:37 AM
iOS user here... I should be able to,obtain 20 gold coins by season end. I'm thinking that's a good amount, and hope there isn't only 4 seasons lol.

how did you manage to get so many gold ones?
i've played a lot and only have 5 ....
so please give some tips

EsmeW2
07-23-15, 07:38 AM
Android user here with 4 coins with no chance of winning more. Only got these through the sheer luck of doing the Troll Tribe goal at the same time the challenge started. Doubt if I would have managed even 1 coin otherwise.

Unless something changes, I will always be trading my coins for the rewards from lower value trades. Will be retired before I could manage to enough gold coins for the cook out kitchen (or whatever it is called).

Unbelievable S8 can think it is acceptable to have such a difference between Android and iOS. It is so irritating to get messages every day for things not even available to me like the Purple Golem. It's just not on.

Android user - only 1 gold coin so far - might get to 2.

And totally agree about the messages. Even the current offer is for 50 swords - the type I've got least need of. And I could easily use up the 250 energy in the offer without attracting more than a very few monsters as regularly get nothing for 40. Would be nice to see some sort of official explanation ....

meme1098
07-23-15, 07:59 AM
Just a heads up...Fangbeasts also count towards the skunkupine Daily Novice Goal.
If it wouldn't be for the fangbeasts I'd never get that Daily done either. I'm constantly collecting from my farm animals & doing the exchange to spawn them. So good luck everybody & knock um dead....lol

AliceWinter24
07-23-15, 08:24 AM
I have fought the Blue Dire Boar 4 times today, every time in the middle of fighting I get a rollback, and it turns into a regular dire boar. I hope I can finish the daily goal in time ...

burritosprings
07-23-15, 08:25 AM
Android user - only 1 gold coin so far - might get to 2.

And totally agree about the messages. Even the current offer is for 50 swords - the type I've got least need of. And I could easily use up the 250 energy in the offer without attracting more than a very few monsters as regularly get nothing for 40. Would be nice to see some sort of official explanation ....

Them being silent explains a lot..

tuffyjkitten
07-23-15, 08:30 AM
My farm animals and crops refuse to give skunkupines and Fangbeasts. I got zero monsters from 55 sugar cane. I've concentrated on strawberries to do the energy trade...got 2 boars from 40 strawberries. Haven't finished the novice goal for 2 days in a row now. Not wasting even the free gems on traps cuz it's not worth it for a long term goal. Have 4 gold coins right now and need a few more sword coins to get the 5th. iOS user. 25/50 on the final statue goal.

xology
07-23-15, 09:39 AM
Android user, 2 gold coins. Might get 1 more before the end of event. I play regularly, and do have 29/50 monsters. I have done the lower level trades 3 or 4 times.

macdonald
07-23-15, 11:04 AM
how did you manage to get so many gold ones?
i've played a lot and only have 5 ....
so please give some tips

Sorry no secrets here, I just bought several of the value packs, with all the boar traps and energy.

ShibuyaCloth
07-23-15, 12:16 PM
I can manage to produce 1 golden token a day, regular player, no gems or money spend. Currently owns 7. Just focus on actions that are prone to spawn monsters.

perry5
07-23-15, 01:09 PM
So no update today? I would assume not, but just want to be sure before I tap on anything I might need later!

laydeegaga
07-23-15, 01:12 PM
This is simply impossible. I've only been able to accumulate 9 gold coins. Even if you were to spend a lot of gems buying dire boar traps (required in order to obtain the third type of token) it is very unlikely that anyone can make it to 99 gold coins. Poorly designed challenge.

After playing Castle Story for however long it has existed it is time for me to say Goodbye to this irritating game.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-23-15, 01:15 PM
So no update today? I would assume not, but just want to be sure before I tap on anything I might need later!
Yeah a big ole update, how did you miss it?
/sarcasm LOL

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-23-15, 01:17 PM
Fiiiiiiinally... I got the last statue!!
(Too lazy to go back and add it as a reply to the other statue pix I've posted, lol)

jessiefromshimerville
07-23-15, 01:21 PM
Monsters tend to show up for me if I click on a lot of items. Example: harvest a crop of 12 items. Click the entire row and by the half way point a monster show. Same with milking the cows or picking the fruit trees. But then there are times when it takes 30 energy to get a single monster. I also thought the monsters wet slower in the beginning and they are now easier to get to appear.

jessiefromshimerville
07-23-15, 01:26 PM
I have only 2gold coins for all my efforts but I noticed a new explanation of the event. Looks like we will keep our coins and they will rollover. The monster hunt will happen again and we can pick up where we left off. If I am understanding this correctly, then I give two thumbs up. I don't mind long running activities. I hope this format occurs more often with other events

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-23-15, 01:27 PM
This is simply impossible. I've only been able to accumulate 9 gold coins. Even if you were to spend a lot of gems buying dire boar traps (required in order to obtain the third type of token) it is very unlikely that anyone can make it to 99 gold coins. Poorly designed challenge.

After playing Castle Story for however long it has existed it is time for me to say Goodbye to this irritating game.
Yep, it IS impossible to get 99 gold troll tokens by Monday. It's not designed to be attainable that quickly as this is a verrrrrrrrrrrry long term goal & it's only Season 1. Who knows when Season 2 will be, lol.
Don't give up hope; you have more gold tokens than most of the people who have been posting their numbers on here. Just enjoy the extra lil gem etc drops from the trades for now... None of us will be getting that Cooking Camp for eons, lol (unless gems are used to buy the tokens).

jessiefromshimerville
07-23-15, 01:39 PM
My quest book does not have the daily goal. I am finished with the monster hunt statue collection but I have never seen the blue dire boar or purple golem and never acquired energy crates. I Specifically click on theomds and glimmer troves since I saw a post indicating this is how to activate these monster. I am working with an iPad. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

jessiefromshimerville
07-23-15, 01:50 PM
I was went into the Apple Store and updated the game. This got the daily hunt to show up but it Says it is finished and expired

katbtodd
07-23-15, 01:57 PM
My quest book does not have the daily goal. I am finished with the monster hunt statue collection but I have never seen the blue dire boar or purple golem and never acquired energy crates. I Specifically click on theomds and glimmer troves since I saw a post indicating this is how to activate these monster. I am working with an iPad. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Force close,your game and check your book again

blackpearl9
07-23-15, 01:59 PM

The current quest requires 99 troll tokens to get the cooking camp. Regularly playing (without spending gems, buying value packs etc) the game gives 1 troll token per day. I suppose we won't get any updates for the next three months .... summer holidays ;-)

blackpearl9
07-23-15, 02:13 PM

I have the same problem with one of my accounts. I am just level 21, though, and prerequisite is level 22, but I could buy the trade wagon. Now I cannot use it since I do not get tokens when ****ing monsters and I never get those daily hunt goals. And I just realized that this quest ends next week though we need 99 troll tokens and can only get 1-2 per day.

So, unless TL has mercy with us and gives us another way of getting many troll tokens at once .... this whole cooking camp project is doomed. Well, never mind. It just isn't even worth trying.

blackpearl9
07-23-15, 02:37 PM

I am on IOS and have 7 accounts which I play daily. The number of troll tokens I have per account is between 0 and 4. I did not buy any value pack or beast trap.

burritosprings
07-23-15, 02:38 PM
The current quest requires 99 troll tokens to get the cooking camp. Regularly playing (without spending gems, buying value packs etc) the game gives 1 troll token per day. I suppose we won't get any updates for the next three months .... summer holidays ;-)

Yeah this a way they can give staff and coders time off over the summer... trend is the winter seems to be the true content time.. look forward to a fall and Winter event maybe. So that when people are snowed in and their only warmth is an iPad and the hopes that a Wing or an Ember drop from that Advy can bring a smile to all and the Whoo Hoo / Boo Hoo thread that keeps getting updated and renewed. Does not help me.. I live in way down South Florida.. I only see snow on TV. but I digress...

Wasn't the summer caravan like a month long? This is differnet in that the events have been shorter but I think that is because of the change over in staff. Me think we need to be on the look out for hopefully a storyline update of a big fall/fail Community Event.

sstull2
07-23-15, 02:39 PM
I completely agree, this is absolutely impossible. I barely have three tokens and have been playing!!!

DragonWished
07-23-15, 02:40 PM
Agree completely. I have 5 coins and have playing faithfully since this goal opened. My monster spawn rate has decreased to practically nothing. Yesterday, the only monsters I saw were from the iOS (borrowed an iPad) Daily Hunt. Used 2 skunkupine traps to finish the Novice Hunt. Why aren't Android users getting the Daily Hunt goals?

I did, however, receive today's "update" asking me to spend real money on a game I've been deemed unworthy to participate in fully. Pass.

sstull2
07-23-15, 02:41 PM
This is so impossible

Ok...I've done some math & it doesn't look good to me. Here's my numbers:

If we need to do 99 trades in order to get 99 gold tokens:

Shield Tokens 75X99= 7425. Per day 618.75
Sword Tokens 50X99= 4950. Per day 412.50
Staff Tokens 25x99 =1250. Per day 104.16

99 trades between now & July 27th = 12 days (including today)
99 divided by 12 = 8.25 trades per day

I'm not sure I can even do 2 or 3 trades much less at least 8.:(

burritosprings
07-23-15, 02:41 PM
I completely agree, this is absolutely impossible. I barely have three tokens and have been playing!!!
Its not impossible yet until we get an idea of how many events there are gonna be.. It will be doable but they will judge how much money they can squeeze out of people who are desperate to get more Gold Tokens... Do not fall for the sales they are a waste.

burritosprings
07-23-15, 02:44 PM
This is so impossible

the meme1098 post is him/her thinking it needed to be all done by that date... this is a LONG TERM goal. So do not panic and get your undies unwound. This is a money making attempt to panic people into buying gems. Do not fall for it.

meme1098
07-23-15, 02:48 PM
I have the same problem with one of my accounts. I could buy the trade wagon, but I cannot use it since I do not get tokens when ****ing monsters and I never get those daily hunt goals. Just daily presents of tokens from neighbours ...

And force close does not help either, because whenever I switch from one account to another I have to close and reopen the game anyway.

i am on level 21 and have 13 open goals in my goal book. Maybe the max number of goals is restricted ... Which level are you and how many open goals do you have?

***According to post #1 on the first page, you need to be level 22 to participate in the goal.
Another requirement is that you be upgraded to the latest CS version.

the meme1098 post is him/her thinking it needed to be all done by that date... this is a LONG TERM goal. So do not panic and get your undies unwound. This is a money making attempt to panic people into buying gems. Do not fall for it.

Yes, that post was made before we knew the goal was long term. This is only 'Season 1". Who knows though when Season 2 will make an appearance.

Just to clarify -- it's her :D

sstull2
07-23-15, 02:53 PM
Its not impossible yet until we get an idea of how many events there are gonna be.. It will be doable but they will judge how much money they can squeeze out of people who are desperate to get more Gold Tokens... Do not fall for the sales they are a waste.

Yeah that's true... Thanks 👍🏻

burritosprings
07-23-15, 02:54 PM
***According to post #1 on the first page, you need to be level 22 to participate in the goal.
Another requirement is that you be upgraded to the latest CS version.

Yes, that post was made before we knew the goal was long term. This is only 'Season 1". Who knows though when Season 2 will make an appearance.

Just to clarify -- it's her :D

Then Edit that post please

meme1098
07-23-15, 02:55 PM
Then Edit that post please

Will do, burrito. :D

sstull2
07-23-15, 02:55 PM

Lol...thanks... I was more frustrated than uptight

orleansparish
07-23-15, 03:06 PM
Ok, so when this goal ends we won't be able to get those statues, yes? Well, today is my first day being able to find five skunks and beasts to get those energy crates. To do so I had to use one energy horse and five 25 energy crates! Wow, what a trade off!!! I don't care about the statues.

All I care about is how unbalances things are and how I have planted 300 corn, wheat, strawberries and kept checking every single color flower I have and chopped down trees, using my restocked energy and 8 alicorns and still cannot find the brats needed to get enough of the tokens with the swords on them.

As of now, I have all of 2 of the golden ones that go towards the kitchen. This may become worse and more tedious than the badges!

orleansparish
07-23-15, 03:08 PM
Just went back to post one. How can we be expected to get 99 gold tokens in this timeframe?!?! I hate using the word impossible but um, yeah, it's next to impossible. I used to be a throw gems at things gal but not anymore. This is impossible!

meme1098
07-23-15, 03:10 PM
It's a 'Daily' Hunt so they should show up again tomorrow since the goal is through the 27th. They should show up tomorrow but what time is anyone's guess since some get them in the AM & some get them in the PM. I would guess yours would show up about this time tomorrow though, Good luck!

meme1098
07-23-15, 03:11 PM
Just went back to post one. How can we be expected to get 99 gold tokens in this timeframe?!?! I hate using the word impossible but um, yeah, it's next to impossible. I used to be a throw gems at things gal but not anymore. This is impossible!

Keep reading the first page. This is only 'Season 1'. It's a long term goal. There will be more monster hunts in the future. When is anybody's guess though.

burritosprings
07-23-15, 03:12 PM

Geex learn to read.. this isn't done after July 27th.. this goal will be done again and again so we can gain tokens.. Tokens will stop dropping but a event later in years or in a year will come back so we can continue... read the FIRST POST if you know how.

Here's more information on this event!

This is just the first season of the Monster Raid. We will have more coming in up in the game in the future. The Token drops will stop after each event ends with the associated timer until the next season starts up again. If you don't get the Cooking Camp during this event, you can continue where you left off when the next event starts. Try to progress as much as you can towards the Cooking Camp during each event! There may be Goals in the future that reward Tokens as well! Good luck, there's many more Monsters to defeat in your Kingdom! -PikaSquirrel

PrincessCupOButter
07-23-15, 03:16 PM

If you have not done so, you need to go to the App Store update the app to the latest version. If you have updated the app and still aren't getting the dailies on iOS then you'll need to let S8 know.

PrincessCupOButter
07-23-15, 03:21 PM
This is pure speculation on my part, but I'm thinking that when season 2 starts, there will be another building or item available to purchase with those gold tokens. Forcing us to either decide what we'd rather have, or purchase one with gems. Again:
This is not a sure thing....just speculation on my part.
I have no proof for or against, just seems like the kind of thing that happens in this game lately.

orleansparish
07-23-15, 03:33 PM
Keep reading the first page. This is only 'Season 1'. It's a long term goal. There will be more monster hunts in the future. When is anybody's guess though.

I saw it's a long term goal. But thank you for answering. My point is, there are players who don't come here, whom are thinking this is all there is, so they're rushing to buy gems. Also, unless I'd come here to check, I'd have thought only the statues were times and everything else was available to keep playing.

I see now that this one will be of those badges and tinker camp type situations. Long and drawn out. Which means, I'll keep working towards fully expanding those last four plots. And making sweet feasts. I'm sure those stupid beasts will come out then, because they sure as heck aren't visiting me now. 8 alicorns for TWO fangbeasts. Tuh!

BuddyB111
07-23-15, 03:37 PM
As if a switch had been flicked, tonight I got a Dire Boar (1st for days), a Fangbeast and Skunkupine! Did a Novice Trade woo hoo! :p

nikkimommy2014
07-23-15, 05:06 PM
My switch got flipped yesterday, got 15 beasts! Before that though I couldn't ever complete the novice goal for 5 beasts and thought I'd never get the last statue. Got another 10-15 beasties again today. Hope it lasts and hope all those still waiting on beasties that they show up for you soon.

janddolphins
07-23-15, 05:08 PM
Finished the last statue this morning and should be getting my 9th coin tonight once daily goals upload. Being iOS I see the advantage, but I did this without any gems, purchases, or use of traps, and only used one energy crate. So just wanted to give others hope, there is still time! I am still curious with how the long term aspect will play out but not worrying about it.

My favorite part no matter what is the extra gems I've gotten from the trades! Better than the statues haha

burritosprings
07-23-15, 05:25 PM
Finished the last statue this morning and should be getting my 9th coin tonight once daily goals upload. Being iOS I see the advantage, but I did this without any gems, purchases, or use of traps, and only used one energy crate. So just wanted to give others hope, there is still time! I am still curious with how the long term aspect will play out but not worrying about it.

My favorite part no matter what is the extra gems I've gotten from the trades! Better than the statues haha

agree the shield trade is pretty cool)

angielicious33
07-23-15, 07:29 PM
Yep...it was 10

I placed my trade wagon before getting the "trade wagon" goal but now when I click on "place" it just takes me back to the one I've already placed with an arrow on top. I tried storing it and replacing but the goal is still there. Do I have to buy another one? Please help

SpiritWind00
07-23-15, 08:06 PM
I placed my trade wagon before getting the "trade wagon" goal but now when I click on "place" it just takes me back to the one I've already placed with an arrow on top. I tried storing it and replacing but the goal is still there. Do I have to buy another one? Please help

Force close your game and the goal should trigger. Let us know how you got on. Good luck!

There are instructions in the Hub in Section 4 which explain how to force close... ;)

Dabag
07-23-15, 09:02 PM
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%202015/Monster%20Hunt%20Event%20July%202015/Trade%20Wagon/TW.lv.15%20-%20Copy.jpg

The Trade Wagon is available at Level 15 in the Market.

I'll check on this... SW

CLOVERKAITO
07-23-15, 11:37 PM
I just finished my 50/50 monsters today. Overall for this event I used maybe 3 fangbeast traps (a few days ago when I had trouble finishing the novice trade around my work schedule) and maybe around 3 of the 10 energy crates (also a few days ago). Otherwise I had no problem doing the daily goals =) I think I have 7 gold coins at the moment.

For monsters, I usually collect from wheat, sugar canes, farm animals (cows, pigs, chickens), strawberries, and random buildings.

Good luck all! There is also a new slot game for download that gives 30 gems when you collect from coin building.

anurulz
07-24-15, 01:44 AM
Am done with the 50 monsters goal and got the last statue..8 gold coins gotten till today..on ios..

Wonkaland99
07-24-15, 02:07 AM
Android.
42/50 for the final statue.
2 gold tokens and halfway towards a third, so I may or may not get it this season.

Spawn rate has been going down for me. Last four days have been 13, 11, 8, 7. Today only 1 so far.

Enjoying the challenge, and very happy with the gems.

freesiawoods
07-24-15, 02:21 AM
I have three accounts and the novice goals are all on different timings, lol.

katbtodd
07-24-15, 03:56 AM
I posted,this in the bug thread already ,but is any body else having trouble sending and receiving tokens gifts this is what I Have been getting,

SpiritWind00
07-24-15, 04:46 AM
Yes, but they go through to the person anyway!

matjan75
07-24-15, 04:55 AM
I am getting a lot of boars with strawberries today! Anyone else with the same experience?

chaben7
07-24-15, 05:12 AM
I posted,this in the bug thread already ,but is any body else having trouble sending and receiving tokens gifts this is what I Have been getting,

Happening to me all the time & I have not received any gifts for 2 days

Blanche_Lady
07-24-15, 05:44 AM
I agree with some previous posts about the big difference between iOS and Android.
I don't understand why the purple golem that is advertised every thay on my account is not possible to be triggered by some daily collected building such as troll pit since it we don't have the daily goals.
I have 2 golden tokens and have been playing a lot more than usual, monsters come and go, hope i can get a 3 before this season ends.
I don't mind long term goals, just it is very annoying such big difference between operative systems, which makes this goal a bit bitter

BuddyB111
07-24-15, 06:29 AM
I am getting a lot of boars with strawberries today! Anyone else with the same experience?

No, the exact opposite in fact. The one boar I did get this week was from buildings - after harvesting strawberries! :D

Can someone please remind me - will we still be able to gift coins after the end of the season?

sugarlevi
07-24-15, 06:49 AM
Fearless Warrior, looking for savage beasts, to battle him.

Is the smell of skunkupines bothering you. Are the fangbeast eating your chicken. Or are the boars destroying your fields. Then worry no longer!
call - 030 fearlesswarrior. And all your beasty problems will be taken care of, ASAP!

sugarlevi
07-24-15, 06:52 AM
Really, only averaging about 4 beasts a day. Crazy!

I guess that third coin, will be far far away. And by saying I've got two coins, I don't really need to tell anyone which mobile operating system I am on.

stargaze91
07-24-15, 07:21 AM
I am at the part of the game where my kingdom is flooded with trolls,and I don't get any dire boars yet..I have 34/50 monsters..is there a possibility of me getting the fourth statue without using any gems? Am an iOS player

stargaze91
07-24-15, 08:36 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked..I noticed that sword and staff tokens were among the prizes in the barons game tent today...is that gonna stay after the first season monster hunt?

tuffyjkitten
07-24-15, 09:53 AM
150 energy spent in the last 2 hours and not a single beast appeared. I have 29/50 monsters. I refuse to buy traps and value packs. Looks like I will not be getting the super special once in a lifetime season one slayer statue....I am going to go to bed and cry now....

ShibuyaCloth
07-24-15, 10:49 AM
150 energy spent in the last 2 hours and not a single beast appeared. I have 29/50 monsters. I refuse to buy traps and value packs. Looks like I will not be getting the super special once in a lifetime season one slayer statue....I am going to go to bed and cry now....

You have still some time. 21 beast is feasible. I got an average 10 per day during this event, usually it is more like >16 per day. Some month back I was doing some battle stats for a nugget, the max in 1 day was 26 spawns!!! Since this event, I have much lower rates, I have even extreme trouble spawning fangs & skunks, which usually mushroom on my map.

katbtodd
07-24-15, 12:38 PM
Yes, but they go through to the person anyway!
No they did not. I asked

Mylania
07-24-15, 12:39 PM
Just got a sword token from Baron's tent.

A2TUDE
07-24-15, 02:29 PM
How a many gold coin does everyone have???

ninasidstorm8
07-24-15, 02:41 PM

I have 8 so far and about 1/2 way to another. If I could get to 15 before the event ends, I will be very happy but it will be a stretch. I received my fourth statue yesterday, so the tokens are all that is left for me to shoot for in this event.

I have enjoyed the event very much. I love the gems from the trades in the Trade Wagon.

MizCricket
07-24-15, 02:55 PM

I should have 2 by the end of the day. I don't expect to get a third. I haven't been playing much since the event started. Getting that cooking camp is so far off, it's not something I'm going to put a lot of effort into. It will happen when it happens. I have been able to do a bunch of trades though, and getting the prizes has been great so I'm enjoying the 1st "season" of the event overall!

burritosprings
07-24-15, 03:04 PM

I have 83.. I focused on not wanting a monster to spawn and then they started spawning every tap.. I think S8 has an Algorithm that detects your wants and denies it..

Ash1780
07-24-15, 07:32 PM
Oh wise Lv 50 friends/neighbors & those I don't know but would like to - My ID is my s/n on here:Ash1780
ALSO anyone at ANY Lvl who is kicking a** & taking names in this...um...challenge/event - I'm in need of some (fairly simple) advice

Ok so here's my sitch
I have 4 Gold Coins, working on #5
And I have 3 of the 4 statues
Have ****ed 15 of the 50 beasties:eek:

Which trade is the smartest and/or most profitable? Novice, Ardent, or Sovreign???
Is there a certain time I should trade one kind over another? Does one kind give better gifts?
I've done all of them (including the one we shall not name b/c all it does is steal your coins UGH!!!) but I haven't really noticed any sort of pattern
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Xoxoxo
Ash

BuddyB111
07-24-15, 08:55 PM
I have 8 so far and about 1/2 way to another. If I could get to 15 before the event ends, I will be very happy but it will be a stretch. I received my fourth statue yesterday, so the tokens are all that is left for me to shoot for in this event.

I have enjoyed the event very much. I love the gems from the trades in the Trade Wagon.

Me too, it's a great way to get easy gems. Not sure why S8 is being so nice about them LOL! :p

angielicious33
07-24-15, 09:05 PM
Force close your game and the goal should trigger. Let us know how you got on. Good luck!

There are instructions in the Hub in Section 4 which explain how to force close... ;)

I always force close my games when I'm done...still says I need to place the trade wagon but I've already placed it...I even deleted the game and reinstalled. These pics show what I'm talking about with the arrow above my ALREADY PLACED trade wagon. I've even done several trades already! So frustrating :confused::mad:

stargaze91
07-24-15, 11:20 PM
I always force close my games when I'm done...still says I need to place the trade wagon but I've already placed it...I even deleted the game and reinstalled. These pics show what I'm talking about with the arrow above my ALREADY PLACED trade wagon. I've even done several trades already! So frustrating :confused::mad:

Sorry if this doesn't work,but have u tried selling the building? I tried selling my second potion shop once and was able to buy it again..

stargaze91
07-24-15, 11:28 PM
Though I am not sure whether we can buy the wagon a second time...so I am not sure if that is gonna work

chaben7
07-25-15, 12:31 AM

android user, level 44...2 gold coins, no chance of getting another. 25 of the 50 beasts so far so probably will not get the statue either

janddolphins
07-25-15, 02:36 AM
I have 83.. I focused on not wanting a monster to spawn and then they started spawning every tap.. I think S8 has an Algorithm that detects your wants and denies it..

Wow have not seen anyone else near 83! At this rate are you planning on getting the kitchen by the end? It was my understanding it was mathematically impossible unless you spend a boat load of gems, hence the multiple seasons

I've been happy with the 10 I've collected so far to the op who asked everyone's numbers

SpiritWind00
07-25-15, 04:33 AM

You will have to contact Support and request assistance. Don't worry that season 1 is about to end, there will be other opportunities for coins. Team Lava support email: support@storm8.com

greywagtail
07-25-15, 05:39 AM
where are the daily trade quests? Not appeared today - so far

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-25-15, 06:06 AM
Oh wise Lv 50 friends/neighbors & those I don't know but would like to - My ID is my s/n on here:Ash1780
ALSO anyone at ANY Lvl who is kicking a** & taking names in this...um...challenge/event - I'm in need of some (fairly simple) advice

Ok so here's my sitch
I have 4 Gold Coins, working on #5
And I have 3 of the 4 statues
Have ****ed 15 of the 50 beasties:eek:

Which trade is the smartest and/or most profitable? Novice, Ardent, or Sovreign???
Is there a certain time I should trade one kind over another? Does one kind give better gifts?
I've done all of them (including the one we shall not name b/c all it does is steal your coins UGH!!!) but I haven't really noticed any sort of pattern
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Xoxoxo
Ash
Greetings, Cajun! ~ Personally, I've only been doing the Novice Trade when my Shield Tokens go over 100 and Sovereign Trade when I have enough Thuakie Coins & Staff Tokens. If you are like some on here who somehow end up with more Swords than Staffs, you could do the Adept Trade to bring those swords back down. Otherwise, I'd save my swords for the big trade.
Others may have a diff approach, but it's just been Novice and Sovereign for me.
The most profitable trade is Sovereign, of course, because it's the only one that drops a gold Troll Token. (I'm up to 10 now. :))

tweeps
07-25-15, 06:41 AM
Up to 12 gold coins, close to getting enough for number 13.

In this past week I've managed to get 2 coins on maybe 4 out of 7 days and 1 on the other days.

I used the 30 gems from downloading the slots game to buy dire boar traps.

I concentrate on only doing the sovereign trade. If I get over 100 shield tokens I do a novice trade. ... I've only done one ardent trade... The returns are not worth spending the tokens on.
Extra gems from the novice trade I use to buy dire boar traps..that helps to get tokens as you know you're not wasting energy.

Otherwise I concentrate on gathering from animals and ponds and planting/harvesting strawberries and glimmer bulbs.
I use these resources to do one of the first three trades in royal exchange.
At level 50 my main concentration these days is expanding the kingdom, so all these exchanges are helping me build up my trade tickets to get expansion permits without me even noticing. The sovereign trade also gives trade tickets which is a nice bonus.

I like this goal. :)

AnniePMH
07-25-15, 08:49 AM
After 47 troll tokens, I got bored. Also busy day tomorrow... So this is what the Cooking Camp looks like at my place:

You can still do the Sovereign Trade, and start over on troll token #1 again:)

Edit: And you can use the current bundle to get staff tokens over 120...

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 09:35 AM
I have 6 gold coins. And while it is nearly impossible to finish the Novice Daily Goal, I managed to get a ton of boars yesterday and now I'm at 39/50 monsters. With the (hopefully) 4 guaranteed ones from the higher daily goals that means I need 7 more to spawn when doing chores. That I think may happen. :)

TinksThots
07-25-15, 10:19 AM
I don't know if it was just me or if there really were hints in the game at the slayer statue doing something other than being a super duper special decoration... ? More than the bare minimum and I crash anyway... should I be stressing over this? :-/

tinabulldog
07-25-15, 10:47 AM
The monsters are NOT giving out shields when being fought. There is NO WAY to get cooking camp without shields. NOT right, won't be able to complete this quest. I have forced closed the game several times to no avail

FlowerBurst
07-25-15, 12:03 PM
The monsters are NOT giving out shields when being fought. There is NO WAY to get cooking camp without shields. NOT right, won't be able to complete this quest. I have forced closed the game several times to no avail

This can happen if you are maxed out. If so, complete the Novice Hunter Trade.

dng1234
07-25-15, 01:41 PM
Well I've gone through over 100 crop plots and haven't gotten a single beast. I finished today's daily beast goals earlier and was still getting beasts then. (I've already finished with the 50 beasts goal.) The beasts seem to be hiding until forced to return again.

UPDATE: I had gone through 150 plots before getting the next round of daily goals. Since then I've gotten three skunkupines. Apparently they're only coming out for the daily goals.

roguebee
07-25-15, 02:21 PM
Finally, one of the accounts completed my first Novice Daily Goal

Dabag
07-25-15, 02:27 PM
I don't know if it was just me or if there really were hints in the game at the slayer statue doing something other than being a super duper special decoration... ? More than the bare minimum and I crash anyway... should I be stressing over this? :-/

not just you, I instantly thought about Lord Alcinus (loyal knight of Old King - fled the Kingdom, looking for the true heir) and maybe he was captured by the trolls.
after all the statue does not look like a young man.
as for the need to get the statue - the goals are on a timer so that indicates to me that this is an optional goal chain, not required to advance the game.
even if there is no indication in the Posts #1 & #2

hope this helps, lol
dabag

MizCricket
07-25-15, 05:03 PM
Xoxoxo
Ash

I'm one of those who get way more swords than shields. Since it also takes forever for me to get enough staff tokens for the Sovereign trade I've been doing the Ardent trade whenever I have enough shield and sword tokens. Once I get enough staff tokens, then I do the Sovereign trade. Using this method, I've been able to do about 4 Ardent trades and 2 Sovereign trades.

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 09:41 PM
Yay finished the 50 monster goal just now. And have 7 gold coins. Will be nice to get back to normal in my kingdom. :)

lepaka
07-25-15, 10:08 PM
Now that I got the 4 statues, no more daily big monsters 😂

Will take minimum 1 year to get the kitchen camp😭

I have only 9 coins, and actually the normal monsters spawn time is very reduced

07-25-15, 10:24 PM
Do we really need third kitchen? I will finish the quest but i dont need it at all. Did it win the suggestion poll?
Lets see, we have
Two kitchens
Bakery (or two)
Harvest Pergola - drops lots of food
Summer Gazebo - drops noodles and lemonade
Milk/Eggs Trade - drops lots of food
Fish market, Kaz adobe - drop fish dishes
Ivy's baker- drops cakes and pies
Bountiful Table - drops ALL dishes for adventures!
Reindeer Stable- drops ice cream, sugar
Sir piggy - drops foods occasionally

I wish we would get a Third Work shop instead to craft the decor from past Value packs or the new beast statues!

jopik
07-25-15, 10:49 PM
Do we really need third kitchen? I will finish the quest but i dont need it at all. Did it win the suggestion poll?
Lets see, we have
Two kitchens
Bakery (or two)

I wish we would get a Third Work shop instead to craft the decor from past Value packs or the new beast statues!

Agree! Well put

konstans07
07-26-15, 12:59 AM
an other quest that its impossible to complete without gems. Those sword tokens are sooooooo hard to find from the beasts! And u need each time 50 of them to get one gold coin ..... and then u need 99 gold coins to get the cooking camp.

So funny!!!!!Made me laugh !!!!!

weebod1
07-26-15, 05:12 AM
Has anyone noticed how rare the beasts are now they are needed?
I normally park a beast in a corner as I can't clear a field of whatever without 4 or 5 beasts popping up.

Now that I want them to pop up... I'm clearing field after field with none to be seen!

Come on CS.... Stop mucking about and reset so that beasts pop up as often as before!! :mad:

Kirrawynne
07-26-15, 05:50 AM
Lets see, we have
Two kitchens
Bakery (or two)

I understand there are folks who don't really need a third kitchen, but there are lots, I'm sure that could use it. I don't have many of the things you've listed here and I think it's nice to be able to get a chance to get something useful that doesn't require gems to buy.

roguebee
07-26-15, 06:42 AM
I have a split decision. My main account doesn't really need the kitchen, but I wouldn't mind it as an additional resource building. The new account could really use it; it is quite resource poor in comparison. And as the fates would have it, junior has 18 while the main account has 7 gold tokens.

KyllaB
07-26-15, 07:43 AM
I downloaded Castle Story onto my New Tab S. When I went to enter my castle name, the keyboard will not allow me to capitalize my name or add my storm Id to my messages. Neighbors won't be able to add me without my storm Id or I can't add them if they are using an I'd with symbols or capitals. This doesn't happen with my other storm games.

tcgms17
07-26-15, 08:23 AM
Sorry if this has been asked & answered, but not posted on page 1 & didn't find with thread search.

Inventory max for tokens is 120 ... Check.
Question is ... What is the inventory max for a neighbor to be able to gift you a token? I had 80, well under max & neighbor couldn't send gift. It would help to know ... Thanks!

ShibuyaCloth
07-26-15, 08:59 AM
Sorry if this has been asked & answered, but not posted on page 1 & didn't find with thread search.

Inventory max for tokens is 120 ... Check.
Question is ... What is the inventory max for a neighbor to be able to gift you a token? I had 80, well under max & neighbor couldn't send gift. It would help to know ... Thanks!

Usually 80 is the max for gifting. Could be that it is the same for token, regardless of the actual cap.

tcgms17
07-26-15, 10:17 AM
Usually 80 is the max for gifting. Could be that it is the same for token, regardless of the actual cap.

Duh ... Should have known that!! ... Thanks

fireflytower
07-26-15, 11:30 AM
Andorid player here, played a LOT, (some days almost almost non-stop, since I couldn't sleep much :) ) current status: By miracle and much luck, I managed to get the 4th statue and 3 gold coins. So I'm really far away from the 3rd kitchen, but I want it very much :)

BTW I only managed this thanks to buying a few traps, buying the first value pack (used the energy I got there to defeat the 3 troll kings and make peace with trolls) and additionally, the last 2 days my spawn rate got much better (luck factor...).

My overall rating of the event:
Positive: I love the overall idea. Love the fact we get gems from the trades (buying traps doesn't seem like a bad idea thanks to earning some of the gems back, so thumbs up). I am really looking forward to getting the third kitchen, so it's a good motivation.
Negative: I feel discriminated... I would REALLY appreciate it, if android players would get the daily hunt goals (or more importantly, the monsters) in the next season too. Or at least something that would make the chances more even. I feel like I will need at least 40 seasons to get the cooking camp and that is pretty depressing. And makes me very worried if it will even be possible for me (I doubt there will be that many seasons...).
So, thank you for the event and I am look forward to the next season, but I am wishing for improvement for android users.

fantaloonastic
07-26-15, 11:30 AM
Not a single $&?*^%# beast yesterday and so far none today. Stuck on 23/50 and getting pretty annoyed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-26-15, 01:13 PM
Hurry, fellow kings and queens! Unless we fight, the monsters will terrorize the citizens! No matter how many pop up, slay them all! TO ARMS!!!

[==Update requires Level 22+, and is live from 07/16 1:00 PM DST to 07/27 12:00 PM DST.==] .....(edit)
Hmphf! Since this inaugural season's event started an hour late, it sure would be nice if it also ENDED an hour later tomorrow, too. I want my additional hour of monster mashing! LOL
Pfft, pthththhh lol

clarity625
07-26-15, 01:27 PM
I have 46 of 50 battles with monsters done. Six troll tokens and halfway there to the 7th.
I has been difficult to get monsters. *****upines are almost impossible to raise. I have the best luck getting monsters, when I just play as usual, rather than spend 100s of energy harvesting crops, I kep changing what I do - feed animals, click on some buildings, harvest some plants, harvest mines, fish some lakes, check workshops; just change it up a lot.

burritosprings
07-26-15, 01:30 PM
So what can be cooked in this thing?

burritosprings
07-26-15, 01:31 PM
After 47 troll tokens, I got bored. Also busy day tomorrow... So this is what the Cooking Camp looks like at my place:

You can still do the Sovereign Trade, and start over on troll token #1 again:)

Edit: And you can use the current bundle to get staff tokens over 120...

What can be cooked?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-26-15, 01:58 PM
Burrito ~ See posts #708-711 ...same ole same ole, nothing new.

labsandboxers
07-26-15, 06:16 PM
Has anyone else done the souvenir trade and not received the gold coin? I've had two or three not give the gold coin. That really ticks me off

SpiritWind00
07-26-15, 07:28 PM
What can be cooked?
I've added the full list of what is available in post 2... :)

Has anyone else done the souvenir trade and not received the gold coin? I've had two or three not give the gold coin. That really ticks me off
better let Support know (or post in bugs).

dnddragons
07-26-15, 09:45 PM
just now found out the cooking camp does all the same stuff as a regular kitchen. Wow, really all this for a renamed kitchen? If I knew sooner wouldn't even bother with. Again I reiterate, REALLY!!!!:mad: I

h72g
07-26-15, 09:46 PM
Ending time 07/27 12:00 PM DST

I am always confused with those time zones - but shouldn't we have another day?
I didn't get any new daily-goal monsters this morning (Europe) :(

Seranda
07-26-15, 10:23 PM
Does the final statue do anything or is it simply just a decoration I won't have room for anyways?

AnniePMH
07-26-15, 10:30 PM
Does the final statue do anything or is it simply just a decoration I won't have room for anyways?

It's pure deco:rolleyes::)

AnniePMH
07-26-15, 10:33 PM
Ending time 07/27 12:00 PM DST

I am always confused with those time zones - but shouldn't we have another day?
I didn't get any new daily-goal monsters this morning (Europe) :(

I got my daily goals today too, also in Europe:)

ShibuyaCloth
07-26-15, 10:35 PM

I simple statue that fits very well in my inventory!

AnniePMH
07-26-15, 10:37 PM
What can be cooked?

just now found out the cooking camp does all the same stuff as a regular kitchen. Wow, really all this for a renamed kitchen? If I knew sooner wouldn't even bother with. Again I reiterate, REALLY!!!!:mad: I

It's not as good as the ordinary Kitchen, because the Cooking Camp does not have Feed the Baron, Teacake, Candy Bonbons, Lemonade, Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie or Breakfast Buffet...:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
07-26-15, 10:39 PM
I simple statue that fits very well in my inventory!

All deco look good in inventory;)

Edit: Except for RP deco, that is, lol...

Seranda
07-26-15, 11:06 PM
Great! I won't stress about this one though. I can't get beasts to spawn anymore. Oi. I hate chance related events.

9/99 gold coins. Did anyone build the Cooking Camp?!

ShibuyaCloth
07-26-15, 11:52 PM
All deco look good in inventory;)

Edit: Except for RP deco, that is, lol...

Well I had to store most of my deco, my old poor iPhone cannot support my rich filled kingdom anymore. Same happen to my original queendom. So instead of building nice layouts, I will be stripping items at each new release! Well at least spawned monster will have fewer chance of covering some important part of the map.

AnniePMH
07-27-15, 12:31 AM
Great! I won't stress about this one though. I can't get beasts to spawn anymore. Oi. I hate chance related events.

9/99 gold coins. Did anyone build the Cooking Camp?!

I did, and I know others who did, too:)

h72g
07-27-15, 12:33 AM
I got my daily goals today too, also in Europe:)

Now I got them, too. Just a bit later then usual.

Seranda
07-27-15, 12:34 AM
Wow. Been trying for the past 2 hours to get monsters to spawn. Went throught 4 alicorns and got one. Even harvested my 25 wheat and about 18 flowers. This was a tough goal. At least I have the bakery. Would have liked this but real life was more important this time around.

camber16
07-27-15, 02:58 AM
Scrolled down the trade wagon and stupidly lost ten gems. **** my ultra senstivie HTC screen. :mad:

katbtodd
07-27-15, 03:12 AM
Wow. Been trying for the past 2 hours to get monsters to spawn. Went throught 4 alicorns and got one. Even harvested my 25 wheat and about 18 flowers. This was a tough goal. At least I have the bakery. Would have liked this but real life was more important this time around.

Thinking it's meant to be a long term goal ," thinking no hurry " ,, we will get it when we get it and may be by then they will offer something better then another kitchen ,those of use that have 2 kitchen and 2 winter bakery no hurry

ShibuyaCloth
07-27-15, 03:38 AM

Thinking it's meant to be a long term goal ," thinking no hurry " ,, we will get it when we get it and may be by then they will offer something better then another kitchen ,those of use that have 2 kitchen and 2 winter bakery no hurry

I just have 1 winter bakery and don't need this camp. My kitchens are idle since month (maxed out on everything), just when I need something for quests, they get activated. I have 10 golden coins, and I am short of a couple of shields to get #11. At this pace it will take me 9 seasons to get the top prize. At once a month the hunting season, it will bring us within 2016.

anissada
07-27-15, 04:24 AM
I just have 1 winter bakery and don't need this camp. My kitchens are idle since month (maxed out on everything), just when I need something for quests, they get activated. I have 10 golden coins, and I am short of a couple of shields to get #11. At this pace it will take me 9 seasons to get the top prize. At once a month the hunting season, it will bring us within 2016.

not actively playing for that camp anymore.. seem just as reachable as flying to the moon.

also, i still don't think it's good for the games' economy that android users are being held back compared to ios users cause of missing out on the daily hunts.

btw i play two games the same way, both on ios mostly, but in one i finished statue 4 about 4 days ago, in the other i still need 14 beast to spawn.. not to be done in a few hours at the rate they appear..
another difference is the number of gold coins 6 against 10.. i really can't think why there's such a big difference as i play both the same way and same amount of time too.

ShibuyaCloth
07-27-15, 05:36 AM
not actively playing for that camp anymore.. seem just as reachable as flying to the moon.

also, i still don't think it's good for the games' economy that android users are being held back compared to ios users cause of missing out on the daily hunts.

btw i play two games the same way, both on ios mostly, but in one i finished statue 4 about 4 days ago, in the other i still need 14 beast to spawn.. not to be done in a few hours at the rate they appear..
another difference is the number of gold coins 6 against 10.. i really can't think why there's such a big difference as i play both the same way and same amount of time too.

Spawn rate has dropped at the beginning of the event, it seems to be back to normal now. I have not made detailed stats, but I have in the past. I had way less battle during my normal play as usual so I was happy when I got my last statue. Well as we cannot use the sparing pit, it remove quite some battle from the board.

vickibabes
07-27-15, 06:39 AM
Well since it started I have not had a single purple glimmer golem when collecting from the glimmer drops of which I have 6. I'm now maxed on glimmer dust, and have managed to obtain just 2 gold coins this entire time. I am so disillusioned with the latest update, as I too thought it would be a long term goal to earn the camp. Not a chance in hell ��

fantaloonastic
07-27-15, 08:10 AM
Still 7 beasties to go to reach 50, went through 4 alicorns yesterday and 0 spawns. I'm also on 6 golden tokens, huzzah.