PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 07/16/15 Update - Monster Hunt Season 1

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

SpiritWind00
07-16-15, 08:52 PM
Thanks all for the update on the Fort.... I've removed references to the need for Thurston's fort from post 2 as clearly you don't need it! lol So, it looks like you just need to be Level 22+ only and updated the app for iOS.

anurulz
07-16-15, 09:02 PM
So android dsnt have the daily hunt option...tht is a big drawback to the possibility of getting gold coins..why not make a timed event equal for all?

AnniePMH
07-16-15, 09:48 PM
So beasts are still dropping tokens then???

Yes, they're still dropping tokens, but are they going to do that after the end of the event?:confused:

QueenCarolyn
07-16-15, 09:55 PM
Cap on all tokens is 120.
l

I also have over 100 of the first token and not enough of the second token to do a sovereign trade. Any chance we can use some fairy transformation potion on these tokens?

Chaotarch
07-16-15, 09:55 PM
lol, a little bit late, but dont forget your souvenir:rolleyes::

cloudsail
07-16-15, 10:02 PM
99 gold tokens in 11 days????
How is that even possible?

ShibuyaCloth
07-16-15, 10:05 PM
99 gold tokens in 11 days????
How is that even possible?

Make as much as possible monster fights, convert the token into golden coins only.

eastie41
07-16-15, 10:11 PM
Hi. Can a mod contact TL and ask that the caps for the tokens be lifted, please. It is not possible to collect enough of each 3 tokens to do the trade for the golden token without wasting what we've collected . That is, We are forced to use up, or loose some tokens in order to have the right amount if tokens for the sovereign trade. ..thanks

cloudsail
07-16-15, 10:15 PM
Make as much as possible monster fights, convert the token into golden coins only.

I've been playing this game almost since it came out, so I'm pretty familiar with monster appearance rates, etc.
I'm pretty sure that even if I made this game my full time job for the next 11 days, I'd still have trouble making 9 sovereign trades a day.

AnniePMH
07-16-15, 10:25 PM
I've been playing this game almost since it came out, so I'm pretty familiar with monster appearance rates, etc.
I'm pretty sure that even if I made this game my full time job for the next 11 days, I'd still have trouble making 9 sovereign trades a day.

I agree. Even with 10 Alicorns/day to use for energy, this is mission impossible... And I think the monster traps would be more expensive to use than to just buy the gold coins (troll tokens) directly:eek:

Xyn25
07-16-15, 10:26 PM
Thanks all for the update on the Fort.... I've removed references to the need for Thurston's fort from post 2 as clearly you don't need it! lol So, it looks like you just need to be Level 22+ only and updated the app for iOS.

As confirmation, I just found a skunkupine and a fangbeast and they dropped some tokens.

Thanks so much for all your help! :)

EBJW
07-16-15, 10:29 PM
It's the same old same old...
After a good start the beasts have disappeared; while I ususally get overwhelmed by especially fangbeasts and dire boars.... So frustrating, already used 2 traps.

I have not been able to do a sovereign trade so far, while I've spend about at least 150 energy and the 2 traps.
I certainly hope we can keep collecting tokens after the event expires, otherwise it's really just not possible to gain 99 golden tokens in 11 days! Beasts or no beasts (around)!

And as you see I'll be having trouble with the caps as well... 120 should be at least 150 in this rate!

SpiritWind00
07-16-15, 10:40 PM
Refer post 1 and 2 for updates on some of the issues raised in the last couple of pages.....

Because of the difference is the drop rate of the 3 different tokens, I've found that it's better to do the Novice Hunter Trade so that they don't go to waste (given they drop more than the others).

ajax1964
07-16-15, 11:03 PM
I've been playing this game a long time and have completed every task. This one isn't possible. The "staff" coins are only given after ****ing a dire boar, never mind the other two. You need 20 dire boar ****s for each sovereign trade, 99 trades. Impossible. Not even going to try on this one.

ajax1964
07-16-15, 11:12 PM
Sorry 25 staff coins for a grand total of 2,475 dire boars. I'm assuming the golem etc were one time things. I've been slaughtering animals all night and haven't seen another (ok I lied, I tried a little)

lollymc12
07-16-15, 11:27 PM
What most often spawns Dire Boars again? Is it just strawberries and iron rich rock piles? Oh how I wish I was still in the part of the troll quest line that had boars sprouting out my ears!

vulpesvulpes1
07-16-15, 11:34 PM
I've been playing all day and night (so far) and only have 2 skunkupines. The monsters only appear when you don't need them. And then I hit a gem trap. Why am I playing this game again?

SpiritWind00
07-16-15, 11:35 PM
What most often spawns Dire Boars again? Is it just strawberries and iron rich rock piles? Oh how I wish I was still in the part of the troll quest line that had boars sprouting out my ears!
Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems)
Fangbeast - Animals, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings, Fangbeast Trap (5 gems)
Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping

midgetsocks
07-16-15, 11:40 PM
I don't work for TL, but I can't imagine that we'd have to do 99 trades in 11 days. I saw someone's post about the math on that and it's ridiculous.

I think the extras are available for 11 days: these glimmer golems and blue boars, these lil goals that when complete give you extra shields. The bonuses are timed. Then after that we're on our own..slugging it out..so we can shut our mouths about how we're so tired of seeing these boars pop up, etc.

And yeah I'd like clarification on the matter from someone in the know :D

But anyway yeah, nice again to be beating down these beasts and getting something in return instead of just random lost energy. Way to go!:o

anissada
07-16-15, 11:44 PM
Are the daily hunt goals, only for ios? Or do they show up after the crafting of the sword?

yes... again a disadvantage for android players..
lucky i have both devices and can change account through bakery or restaurant story to play both kingdoms to get those goals on my ipad in this case

bethaneyl
07-16-15, 11:48 PM
Oh!, my apologies. I wasn't aware of that from your initial post but is exactly what I speculated shortly after my earlier response to you. I'm sure we'll hear more tomorrow when TL staff is back in the office and has a chance to respond to SpiritWind or to us, directly.
If the Cooking Camp isn't timed, then it's such a relief to have an unlimited amount of time to not only complete it, but also to fetch more goodies from the other trades. :)

...now I'm wondering if that trophy from the loading page is hiding somewhere in one of those trades, lol.

I'm crossing my fingers here....hope the cooking camp is like the tinker ....and we can do at our own pace.
If this really is something we can take our time with ...it's exciting and an awesome event/addition ....we can do the other trades and get he goodies ....Hope this is true ! .....
11-days is impossible ...I saw the math energy vs needed ....yeah that's not even possible ..

fozea2
07-17-15, 12:23 AM
Since the statue's description says it's for participating in the Season 1 Monster Raid, maybe the tokens will actually stop dropping after 11 days but will start again for a little while every few months?

arikasi
07-17-15, 12:23 AM
I just ****ed a troll and it didn't count towaeds tge **** any 10 Monsters goal. I realise I didnt get coins from trolls yet they are still monsters and this goal says any monsters.

AnniePMH
07-17-15, 12:27 AM
Since the statue's description says it's for participating in the Season 1 Monster Raid, maybe the tokens will actually stop dropping after 11 days but will start again for a little while every few months?

That would be very strange and unusual:eek: An intermittent goal?:confused:

kittensabc
07-17-15, 01:47 AM
Maybe it will be like the crafting dragons in Dragon story. You have X amount of weeks to get 99 "parts" to craft your prize (like the cooking camp) before that prize is replaced by something else. In this case I hope we get at least 4 months if that is how they are planning to do it.

sblsn
07-17-15, 02:23 AM
So far since this quest started I must have used about 200 hundred energy and, barring the 2 boars I used traps for, have had a grand total of ONE monster pop up... not much chance of me ****ing 87 in 11 days then.... I had 4 pop up yesterday before the quest started and that was with me leaving them sitting there for a bit before clearing... :mad:

SpiritWind00
07-17-15, 02:33 AM
So far since this quest started I must have used about 200 hundred energy and, barring the 2 boars I used traps for, have had a grand total of ONE monster pop up... not much chance of me ****ing 87 in 11 days then.... I had 4 pop up yesterday before the quest started and that was with me leaving them sitting there for a bit before clearing... :mad:

sorry if this sounds a bit obvious, but are you collecting from the buildings/crops that spawn the monsters? I put a listing in post 2 at the top. What level are you? (just out of interest). do you want me to come and look at your board layout and see if I can make any suggestions?

djs1girl
07-17-15, 03:32 AM
I'm on android and I don't have any Daily Hunts either.........😯

sblsn
07-17-15, 03:44 AM
sorry if this sounds a bit obvious, but are you collecting from the buildings/crops that spawn the monsters? I put a listing in post 2 at the top. What level are you? (just out of interest). do you want me to come and look at your board layout and see if I can make any suggestions?

Oh hi Spiritwind, I didn't actually expect a reply lol, was just blowing off steam!! Thanks :D

Yeah, I'm level 39 so been playing a while. Collecting from crops, flowers etc, no skunks, animals, no fangbeasts, got a boar from strawberries, but nothing from tomatoes, glimmerdust troves, ponds etc. It's just frustrating, especially being on android so I cannot get the daily hunt extras etc :( Just used up another 15 energy on the same things (tomatoers, strawberries, ponds, cows)to no avail. *sigh*

Edit: STOP PRESS - I just got another boar from a strawberry!! No energy to fight it, but it's there lol!

EBJW
07-17-15, 03:58 AM

I just visited neighbours, and ALL experience the same: (after a good start) hardly any beasts around....!!

Most likely to need 111 (or 1111?!) days instead of 11...

chaben7
07-17-15, 04:20 AM
Same for me, level 43, yesterday I couldn't milk 2 cows without getting a fang beast today petted all my animals, Nada, collected buildings, zilch, harvest crops, no monsters, playing on android so don't get the daily event either��

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 04:29 AM
My pleasure! :) Now hopefully you can get a more relaxed sleep, lol. Have a great night! :)

Thank you - I did try, but my mind was too active and I was awake early to tend to my Kingdom LOL! :o Looking forward to finding out the answers to some of the questions SW has raised with S8. :cool:

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 04:31 AM
Same for me, level 43, yesterday I couldn't milk 2 cows without getting a fang beast today petted all my animals, Nada, collected buildings, zilch, harvest crops, no monsters, playing on android so don't get the daily event either��

I'm beginning to think there's only so many monsters to go round! ;)

PrincessCupOButter
07-17-15, 04:33 AM

Just adding my morning experience, I just used 70+ energy collecting 20 strawberries, 10 wheat, mushroom circles, cows and several buildings and not one single monster spawned. And no, there is definitely not one hiding on my board. The (5 gem each) traps work just fine at spawning them.
I know they claim they don't manipulate the spawn rates, drop rates, etc......but honestly, I normally have to fight a fangbeast or two just collecting from 11 cows and can't collect crops or mushrooms without countless dire boars. Now suddenly they are all gone.
Neighbors are reporting the same experiences.... There is something smelly here and unfortunately, it's not a dire boar.

I should have started by saying thanks, I really do appreciate you helping us out so tirelessly! I chose to quote this reply simply to show that I did collect from well-known sources to try to spawn monsters. My fingers are crossed that you'll have good news for us today re the timed portion being only for the statues. Even if there was an excellent spawn rate, I can't play enough to collect 99 gold tokens in 10 days. (Still haven't been able to get the 1st one :( )

dipwid
07-17-15, 04:55 AM
Has anyone noticed the prize rewards from the quest? I don't see the cases in inventory, so I wonder if the prizes add to the individual items in inventory.

EBJW
07-17-15, 05:04 AM
By the way,

I just placed the first statue, and no wonder the beasts don't show themselves anymore: it's HUGE!

coolssp
07-17-15, 05:13 AM
Has anyone noticed the prize rewards from the quest? I don't see the cases in inventory, so I wonder if the prizes add to the individual items in inventory.
Yes, they do. Just finished my daily monster hunt, but it didn't count towards Trader Troll Quest. Any body with similar issue?

vanillocinolove
07-17-15, 05:13 AM
Just adding my morning experience, I just used 70+ energy collecting 20 strawberries, 10 wheat, mushroom circles, cows and several buildings and not one single monster spawned. And no, there is definitely not one hiding on my board. The (5 gem each) traps work just fine at spawning them.
I know they claim they don't manipulate the spawn rates, drop rates, etc......but honestly, I normally have to fight a fangbeast or two just collecting from 11 cows and can't collect crops or mushrooms without countless dire boars. Now suddenly they are all gone.
Neighbors are reporting the same experiences.... There is something smelly here and unfortunately, it's not a dire boar.

I should have started by saying thanks, I really do appreciate you helping us out so tirelessly! I chose to quote this reply simply to show that I did collect from well-known sources to try to spawn monsters. My fingers are crossed that you'll have good news for us today re the timed portion being only for the statues. Even if there was an excellent spawn rate, I can't play enough to collect 99 gold tokens in 10 days. (Still haven't been able to get the 1st one :( )

I also have the same problem :(

Seriously700
07-17-15, 05:25 AM
I feel like it's Opposite Day in CS.

I'm ignoring most of my normal collections - like pink animals and specialty buildings that don't spawn boars - and collecting like crazy from things I normally ignore like regular chickens and most coin buildings.

I'm not yet convinced that I want to continue to participate in this event. Even though I normally play fairly continuously throughout the day, and finish events with plenty of time to spare, it seems like S8 keeps making these events more and more demanding, to the point that they are not even fun anymore. The grapes/vineyard event was like that for me, with the constant pressure to collect from the vineyard every 3 hours. I don't like it when my games become a chore, I don't need more items on my to-do list lol! Yet I don't like missing out on the prizes.

The way these events are designed you'd think S8 makes money every time you open your game or use more energy. I realize this time pressure is designed to get us to panic and use gems to finish, but it sure seems like this strategy discourages and alienates so many players. Especially since these timed events are so frequent. I never thought CS even needed these events in the same way that non-story games like DS, FS or RS might. The continuation of story would keep players engaged and loyal, and we'd pay gems to purchase items that enhance our kingdoms. And people wouldn't be penalized if life prevented them from playing all day long.

I'm curious what the response will be to our concerns about the feasibility of getting the 99 gold coins. If it looks reasonably possible, I'll probably focus on attracting dire boars. I've put out most of my inventoried conservatories and cottages since they have fairly short collection times and the boars usually love them. And as long as I have a supply of magic fruit, I'll plant strawberries during the day and glimmerbulbs overnight, then do a magic fruit trade for the energy. Normally the boars love those crops but this morning I had no luck with 25 glimmerbulbs, so I might reconsider that approach.

DrP4ever
07-17-15, 05:43 AM
Over 200 energy, not one beasty. No way will I get 99 gold coins in 11 days sadly.

Castloninian
07-17-15, 05:57 AM
I have managed maybe three dire boars since the update. I have been trying to track down skunks and fangs for the daily goal but found none despite lots of sugar, wheat, petals, etc.

evritta
07-17-15, 05:59 AM
Since this started yesterday, I have only got one gold coin. I had 3 alicorns ready and my horse plus 2 wizard schools at 10 energy and the energy rewards from daily challenge. Collected plants, watered flowers, visited my kingdom and had very few monsters. This morning I used my 40 plus 20 wizard and got one fangbeast.
Goals should be doable if you play 3 to 4 times a day. If I cannot play this game and have a life, it becomes no fun.
Not doing this challenge.

lollymc12
07-17-15, 06:00 AM
Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems)
Fangbeast - Animals, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings, Fangbeast Trap (5 gems)
Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping

You're fab, thanks. For the dire boars do the normal mushroom circles work better than red? Other way around? Thanks fir all your hard work

dezzzila
07-17-15, 06:04 AM
I feel all my monsters know what's going on and are in hiding >:(

akocek
07-17-15, 06:08 AM
Are the daily hunt goals available to Android users or just IOS? I have the regular goals but not the daily ones and am far past the requirements for this contest? Also, are we assuming that coin collection from beasts will stop when this event is over and we will lose a chance to get the new cooking camp. 11 days does not feel long enough for someone who can't play 24-7!

Seriously700
07-17-15, 06:26 AM
I would like to suggest a new trade for the trade wagon - boar pelts for either more tokens or for troll horns (could use the horns in the monster trade since I'm maxing out on teeth and bones)

mreames
07-17-15, 06:27 AM
It appears the daily goals are just for iOS but it's been asked. None of us feel like 11 days is possible, even playing 24/7. Lol it has also been asked if the monsters will continue to drop tokens after the 11 days. Hopefully we will all find out today.

Are the daily hunt goals available to Android users or just IOS? I have the regular goals but not the daily ones and am far past the requirements for this contest? Also, are we assuming that coin collection from beasts will stop when this event is over and we will lose a chance to get the new cooking camp. 11 days does not feel long enough for someone who can't play 24-7!

ShibuyaCloth
07-17-15, 06:29 AM
Most events seems very hard in the first place, but I always manged to finish them! Without gems, but I often check my game to do things (but don't skip RL obligations or sleep).

Here as well, I am sure that the golden coins can be obtained at a faster pace. I have not done a sovereign trade yet, I don't have enough shields. I am sure 99 trades in 11 days is Utopian, so other sources might appear.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:30 AM
I would like to suggest a new trade for the trade wagon - boar pelts for either more tokens or for troll horns (could use the horns in the monster trade since I'm maxing out on teeth and bones)

How about we suggest that we can actually **** a beast that is required for 2 of the 3 tokens.. Whose idea was it to pick GLIMMER GOLEM as a beast??????. are you kidding me????????????

vaso1908
07-17-15, 06:31 AM
I have decided to stop focusing exclusively on hunting monsters, I'm gonna keep my daily routine and **** beasts as they come along. If the trade camp is still there after the eleven days pass I'm gonna take my time to reach the 99 trades. If not I'm gonna be sad because I really like the cooking camp but I can't let myself go insane over it.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:36 AM
I have decided to stop focusing exclusively on hunting monsters, I'm gonna keep my daily routine and **** beasts as they come along. If the trade camp is still there after the eleven days pass I'm gonna take my time to reach the 99 trades. If not I'm gonna be sad because I really like the cooking camp but I can't let myself go insane over it.

The statues are gonna be the timed part.. rethinking this there can possibly be no way to get the Cooking Camp in 3 months much less 11 days. The Sword Token is hardest to get and 1 of the 3 beasts cannot even be spawned by most people.. silly silly silly

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:39 AM
btw Spiritwind the Staff Token beasts are incorrect... Purple Glimmer Golem unlike the regular Glimmer Golem which is impossible to spawn .. your welcome

Seriously700
07-17-15, 06:48 AM
btw Spiritwind the Staff Token beasts are incorrect... Purple Glimmer Golem unlike the regular Glimmer Golem which is impossible to spawn .. your welcome

Purple glimmer golems spawn from a glimmer dust trove

ashanthya
07-17-15, 07:15 AM
regular Glimmer Golem which is impossible to spawn ..

Remember, this is for level 22 and up. Some of the people playing won't have gotten to the dire boars yet. They're still trying to stop Griselda from summoning the glimmer golems. :) Not everyone is up-to-date with the game.

kittensabc
07-17-15, 07:21 AM
Remember, this is for level 22 and up. Some of the people playing won't have gotten to the dire boars yet. They're still trying to stop Griselda from summoning the glimmer golems. :) Not everyone is up-to-date with the game.
Dire boars first start spawning in the goal chain following the Troll Pit, which can be done well in advance of the Glimmergate.

macdonald
07-17-15, 07:25 AM
The statues are gonna be the timed part.. rethinking this there can possibly be no way to get the Cooking Camp in 3 months much less 11 days. The Sword Token is hardest to get and 1 of the 3 beasts cannot even be spawned by most people.. silly silly silly

Agree 100%

amerirish
07-17-15, 07:36 AM
Which trade is the best for collecting gold coins?

burritosprings
07-17-15, 07:36 AM
Which trade is the best for collecting gold coins?

The only one that gives a single Gold Coin is the Soveriegn one.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 07:38 AM

You like totally missed my point hun... I have a lvl 50 account and I cannot spawn Glimmer Golems... Glimmer Golems.. nothing I said mentioned anything about Dire Boars

amerirish
07-17-15, 07:39 AM
The only one that gives a single Gold Coin is the Soveriegn one.

Thanks so much :)

fish63
07-17-15, 07:47 AM
Daily Hunt? Can't get any monsters to come out. 80 energies and one boar! Collected from everything! Please! Traps? Please at least give us a sale for gems!

jjw0122
07-17-15, 08:22 AM
I rarely post on here, but I have to say that this timed goal seems impossible.. 99 trades in 11 days? :(

meme1098
07-17-15, 08:27 AM
Finally able to do 1 sovereign trade...finally. That took like 20 hours to get enough of the right tokens & 2 novice trade to help accumulate enough Sword tokens.

**This has to be a long term thing. Like the tinker camp, once you get it, that option is gone. But you can still do the other trades for the other items.**

I just wish the beasts would be as prevalent as they were before yesterday @ 2 pm central time. Finally got a boar while tapping troll buildings this morning.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 08:28 AM
I rarely post on here, but I have to say that this timed goal seems impossible.. 99 trades in 11 days? :(

Lets hope that the 11 days is just for the statue rewards.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 08:39 AM
You like totally missed my point hun... I have a lvl 50 account and I cannot spawn Glimmer Golems... Glimmer Golems.. nothing I said mentioned anything about Dire Boars
I think that person's original point may have been to say you can't spawn glimmer golems since you're past that part of the story and lower level players can't spawn dire boars since they're not at that part of the story yet.

... Maybe it's TL's eff'd-up way of trying to even the playing field? *shrug*

ETA: what I don't get is why trolls don't count at all when the gold token HAS A TROLL ON IT! Lol

ETA again.... Duh, cuz we're trading WITH the trolls at THEIR trolling trade wagon, duh. Lol

mreames
07-17-15, 08:43 AM
I think that person's original point may have been to say you can't spawn glimmer golems since you're past that part of the story and lower level players can't spawn dire boars since they're not at that part of the story yet.

... Maybe it's TL's eff'd-up way of trying to even the playing field? *shrug*

ETA: what I don't get is why trolls don't count at all when the gold token HAS A TROLL ON IT! Lol

Maybe it would offend the traders to slay trolls. Lol ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 08:45 AM
Maybe it would offend the traders to slay trolls. Lol ;)
Yeah, see my "ETA again" above... It dawned on me why, lol

dragoniakingdom
07-17-15, 08:47 AM

Have to agree,taken me a full day just to do one.:eek:

mreames
07-17-15, 08:50 AM
Yeah, see my "ETA again" above... It dawned on me why, lol

Lol yep, I think you got it. ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 08:51 AM
To all those who think it's impossible to get 99 trades in 11 days:

SW has posed that question to TL but it's 8:50am in TL-land and no one is in the office yet to answer her (or us).

We suspect the only thing that is timed for 11 days may be the goals to get the 4 statues and/or the daily goals. Hopefully we'll get an answer soon. ... Patience. :)

Valexiana
07-17-15, 08:53 AM
Nothing is spawning for me anymore unless I use a trap.

kellbell710
07-17-15, 08:53 AM
Omg, I still haven't made one trade for a gold token yet. I usually cant collect from my animals or crops because of fang beasts and boars pop up after every one, But I can't spawn a monster for anything. I even set my alarm to get up in the middle of the night to play (I think I'm an addict) - and still ....nothing.

88silver
07-17-15, 08:56 AM
****ing a dire boar got me 4 sword tokens and 2 staff tokens. One shield token for each whack it took to defeat him.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 09:10 AM
I was finally able to do a Sovereign Trade on both accounts.
For SW to add to post 2 when she gets a chance, here's what I got ~

Main Account:
1 Gem
4 Energy
1 Golden Nugget
1 Fey Crystal
1 Faeries Murmur
3 Sword Tokens
4 Shield Tokens
1 Troll Token

Baby Account:
1 Gem
6 Energy
1 Dragon Scale
1 Royal Block
1 Mythic Essence
2 Sword Tokens
3 Shield Tokens
1 Troll Token

I don't know if others have experienced this, but it looks like 8 things drop from that trade, with one of them being the golden Troll Token.
....and unlike the other 3 tokens (which have a max cap of 120), the max cap on Troll Tokens is 99 --- the exact amount needed for the Cooking Camp.

elizabetheva
07-17-15, 09:11 AM
I'm usually patient about monster spawns in events and goals, but I've used up several Alicorn's energy and haven't spawned a beast. Yesterday I finished the daily goals, but I used all the traps I had in storage from adventure drops. I haven't been able to spawn beasts at all today, and I used a couple Alicorn's energy plus the energy from two adventure collections from the castle and the barracks, my usual filled morning energy, energy reward boxes, and wizard school. What is that, about 180 at least? Typically spawn an average of 3 beasts with my usually morning collections using up just 40 energy. Collected from mushrooms and strawberries, my top spawners, as well as buildings, animals, and plants. Haven't chopped a rock yet, so maybe I'll try that before pausing on this quest.

I would really like to make sure there isn't a bug with monsters (hopefully officially confirmed) before I use up any more energy on this!

EBJW
07-17-15, 09:57 AM
To all those who think it's impossible to get 99 trades in 11 days:

SW has posed that question to TL but it's 8:50am in TL-land and no one is in the office yet to answer her (or us).

We suspect the only thing that is timed for 11 days may be the goals to get the 4 statues and/or the daily goals. Hopefully we'll get an answer soon. ... Patience. :)

Oh yes, but it would be SO nice if staff would explain stuff like this (how things work) in front (!) instead of letting us start a quest or an event frustrated, with lots of questions, wondering, giving up...

ghjvcucjb
07-17-15, 10:30 AM
Been around my kingdom several times, harvested entire fields since last night and have not seen a skunkupine, not even once. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

happyhoppa
07-17-15, 10:34 AM
Is there any point in us Android players joining this quest? Apparently we don't get the daily missions and purple monsters and it seems hard enough even with these extras.

ghjvcucjb
07-17-15, 10:38 AM
How do you get the gold coins? I've done several of the first trade and one of the second trade and have zero gold coins

8hat
07-17-15, 10:42 AM
How do you get the gold coins? I've done several of the first trade and one of the second trade and have zero gold coins

You've got to step it up to that 3rd one...sovereign trade. I've just done my first...woo hoo, one gold coin for me! Now about those other 98...

lollymc12
07-17-15, 10:42 AM

They only come with the third 'sovereign hunter' trade :(

ghjvcucjb
07-17-15, 10:48 AM
You've got to step it up to that 3rd one...sovereign trade. I've just done my first...woo hoo, one gold coin for me! Now about those other 98...

They only come with the third sovereign trade :(
Ok, thanks 8hat and lollymc. Now if I could somehow get a beast to show up

amerirish
07-17-15, 10:52 AM
I have a feeling that we're going to get a value pack offer containing gold coins :( I just hope it's not 20 bucks.

8hat
07-17-15, 10:54 AM
Ok, thanks 8hat and lollymc. Now if I could somehow get a beast to show up

I've been pretty unlucky most of the day, but just now with only 6 energies I got a fangbeast from a chicken , then the next click after defeating it I got another from a pig...I will continue with the crops but I think my animals might get some lovin' this event :)

fish63
07-17-15, 10:54 AM
Are we going to get the Blue Boar and Glitter Golem daily? I have nothing but**** 20 monsters in my book!

eam13
07-17-15, 11:00 AM
For the love, I have NO **** monsters goals (already completed the diet three), and even if I did, I have NO FREAKING MONSTERS to be found!! I'm perturbed.

PraxisOfGood
07-17-15, 11:03 AM
Is there any point in us Android players joining this quest? Apparently we don't get the daily missions and purple monsters and it seems hard enough even with these extras.

Wow, that would be a tough road. The purple monsters seem like the overwhelming source of staff coins to me.

Of course, there is nothing keeping you from doing the timed questline with Thurston, and you can make plenty of good novice trades. (Honestly, given the number of gems I've gotten from novice trades in the past 22 hours, I don't understand how anyone could be frustrated with this update at all.)

mybunnytail
07-17-15, 11:10 AM
Tap the Daily market goal for each beast. It takes you to what you need to do.

Glimmer dust- purple golem
Pond - blue boar

All are timed as well.

Tapped all my flowers & not 1 skunkupie of course. have 2 fang beast traps but no skunkupine ones. Guess I have to buy some...darn!

What is the daily market goals?

happyhoppa
07-17-15, 11:17 AM
You don't have it if you're on Android.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 11:20 AM
Reward for completing goal "Be Prepared":

amerirish
07-17-15, 11:21 AM
Man, trying to spawn any kind of monster is painful! I've tried animals, plants, chopping, crops, buildings, etc. Nothing seems to be working :( I've already used up all the traps I had in storage and I'm not buying more for gems. I only have 6 out of the 20 so far :mad:

EsmeW2
07-17-15, 11:26 AM
Yup, I agree, not Android-friendly, and I seem to be generating fewer monsters than usual today as well. Normally my kingdom is overrun with them. Today they are all off somewhere else. I'd love to get to the end of this, but no point in wearing yourself out for something that's not going to happen.

And that Lucky Token Exchange should be renamed 'Fools Trap token exchange' I think. Not going to do it again it always seems to make the number of precious staff tokens I've managed to get go down instead of up!

At this rate it would take me more than 99 days to get the cooking camp.

Xyn25
07-17-15, 11:45 AM
On Android, I've been playing non-stop for all of today and I'm still stuck on the "Trader Trolls" goal (**** 5 monsters). I've spent every shred of energy I could get to harvest crops and tend animals and flowers, for a grand total of one skunkupine and one fangbeast. This is getting ridiculous.

ginrae22
07-17-15, 11:58 AM
so much info!!! It's too much! I always mess things up in CS. I do things out of order or make it take longer and make it harder on myself b/c i literally just collected from whatever building and so on. So I thought ok before i do anything come here. It's very helpful and all laid out so well, it is just quite overwhelming. (Mostly b/c I have foggy brain from a diet I'm doing but still...) I hope I don't mess anything up!

EsmeW2
07-17-15, 12:02 PM
On Android, I've been playing non-stop for all of today and I'm still stuck on the "Trader Trolls" goal (**** 5 monsters). I've spent every shred of energy I could get to harvest crops and tend animals and flowers, for a grand total of one skunkupine and one fangbeast. This is getting ridiculous.

And I've been doing similar. I have managed to **** the 5 monsters, but it has been a struggle. I've got to 5 on my phone and 6 on my tablet. I've also used Alicorn energy, quest energy and Wizard school energy. I like the skunkie statue - and have put it next to Pepe. Never going to get all four at this rate though.

macdonald
07-17-15, 12:04 PM
I've cleared my Queendom 5 times today already and have only had 4 beasts appear, 1 was a Fangbeast 3 were Direboars...

2 Gold coins so far... 97 to go..

No way is this timed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 12:08 PM
This just in!

macdonald
07-17-15, 12:08 PM
Also no daily trades yet, anyone else get any? Especially for this event?

macdonald
07-17-15, 12:09 PM
This just in!

I had same come up about 10 min ago..

katbtodd
07-17-15, 12:09 PM
Guess we not going to get the daily beasts

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 12:11 PM
Also no daily trades yet, anyone else get any? Especially for this event?
We're still just under 1 hour away from when the event started yesterday and since the daily trades are every 24 hrs, I guess we're about 1 hour from those hitting again, for today. :)

macdonald
07-17-15, 12:13 PM
We're still just under 1 hour away from when the event started yesterday and since the daily trades are every 24 hrs, I guess we're about 1 hour from those hitting again, for today. :)

I was thinking same, but it's usually 3pm est, but yesterday the event was delayed so perhaps same with daily trades etc?

meme1098
07-17-15, 12:15 PM
Ah yes...it was late yesterday wasn't it. So maybe in about 45 minutes or so we'll have something. Been saving my energy as much as possible for that golem...lol

macdonald
07-17-15, 12:22 PM
I'm figuring at this rate of 1 Gold coin a day, it'll take up to 3 months to complete.

I better be able to make Hamburgers in that new Kitchen...LOl!

mreames
07-17-15, 12:31 PM

Exactly, although I will say that I only finished the last of the daily goals on my 2nd acct with less than 30 minutes to go.... That would have had it expiring 24 hours from the usual time of release.

macdonald
07-17-15, 01:06 PM
Still no Daily Trades...

meme1098
07-17-15, 01:09 PM
Still no Daily Trades...

Me, either! Don't know how I'll be able to get any of the sword or staff tokens without the golem or blue boar. Trading maybe but not gonna do that except if I'm almost maxed on the shield tokens..

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 01:19 PM
Me either.
Hmm... Ok, 2nd theory, lol...maybe they hit 24 hours after *completing* them? Lol, dunno.

meme1098
07-17-15, 01:20 PM
Ok...guess we're playing the waiting game again today...lol

roguebee
07-17-15, 01:27 PM
The junior account which is just getting into the Boar story line has already collected 2 gold coins. Boars are everywhere. My main account hasn't quite collected enough to get its first gold coin.

WindermereBakery
07-17-15, 01:35 PM
I LOVE how the token trades only take three seconds, but they still give you the option of speeding it up for one gem! LOL

Rickmz
07-17-15, 01:35 PM
Hate to be "negative" but.......could this be their way of "forcing" us to use gems to buy traps? I have been using energy in buildings, crops, etc., for the last 8.5 hours and have only "found" ONE Fangbeast. Yesterday, I could not get 10 crops without a best, coincidence? I think not.

dalechristel
07-17-15, 01:40 PM
Hate to be "negative" but.......could this be their way of "forcing" us to use gems to buy traps? I have been using energy in buildings, crops, etc., for the last 8.5 hours and have only "found" ONE Fangbeast. Yesterday, I could not get 10 crops without a best, coincidence? I think not.

No one is forced to do anything. What's the worst that could happen? You don't get an extra kitchen? It's not like the new kitchen will be able to make things that the other's can't. It's basically going to be a tinker camp, but with kitchen items. My kitchens spend 1/2 the time idle anyway, since I'm stocked up on at least 20 of each feast. The only thing I really use them for now is to make fruit items to be traded for gems, so I'm not worried if I don't get the extra kitchen. Life goes on.

elizabetheva
07-17-15, 01:44 PM
I just thought I'd post that I finally got 2 beasts to spawn (after using over 200 energy). I didn't think updating would have anything to do with it, but after updating the game spawns seem normal again. Usually my game auto-updates and I had the event already, but I happened to notice a CS update was waiting. After updating a couple of beasts finally popped up from my usual places. Maybe a coincidence, and I just had the worst streak of bad luck in my history of playing the game, but to those with the same problem, it's worth checking.

macdonald
07-17-15, 01:45 PM
No one is forced to do anything. What's the worst that could happen? You don't get an extra kitchen? It's not like the new kitchen will be able to make things that the other's can't. It's basically going to be a tinker camp, but with kitchen items. My kitchens spend 1/2 the time idle anyway, since I'm stocked up on at least 20 of each feast. The only thing I really use them for now is to make fruit items to be traded for gems, so I'm not worried if I don't get the extra kitchen. Life goes on.

Perhaps Forced was incorrect word. But for sure many we'll use Gems to speed things along, it's Human Nature.
Eww there's something shiny over there I want it.....

parlski
07-17-15, 01:46 PM
I can't possibly see myself getting 99 troll tokens in 11 days :(. even if the monsters were plentiful.

macdonald
07-17-15, 01:47 PM
I just thought I'd post that I finally got 2 beasts to spawn (after using over 200 energy). I didn't think updating would have anything to do with it, but after updating the game spawns seem normal again. Usually my game auto-updates and I had the event already, but I happened to notice a CS update was waiting. After updating a couple of beasts finally popped up from my usual places. Maybe a coincidence, and I just had the worst streak of bad luck in my history of playing the game, but to those with the same problem, it's worth checking.

Already checked before u posted, no new updates other then the one from a few days ago. But others may have missed it.

macdonald
07-17-15, 01:48 PM
I can't possibly see myself getting 99 troll tokens in 11 days :(. even if the monsters were plentiful.

Pretty sure it's not timed as it's impossible to get 99 in 11 days.

Again imho this event of the hunting monsters for coins to trade to Gold is NOT timed.

meme1098
07-17-15, 01:49 PM

Don't think the Traders Wagon is part of the 11 day event -- just the goal for the statues. Why we haven't heard anything back yet is kinda funny since a moment ago many staff were on line.(& still are) Hopefully, SW will fill us in when she gets on in a bit.

mariagrunewald
07-17-15, 01:56 PM
Lucky token exchange: I got back
7/11/18
14/15/18
11/7/7
5/20/12
(Shield/Sword/Staff)

Seriously700
07-17-15, 01:57 PM
Don't think the Traders Wagon is part of the 11 day event -- just the goal for the statues. Why we haven't heard anything back yet is kinda funny since a moment ago many staff were on line.(& still are) Hopefully, SW will fill us in when she gets on in a bit.

The update says that monsters will drop tokens till July 27th, so I'm not sure what good the Traders Wagon will be without a continued source of tokens.

And I agree that it's odd that there's no official response yet to the concerns raised in the forum, considering it's 5 hours into the S8 workday. It makes me think that they have bad news for us.

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 02:01 PM
Well after moaning about the shortage of monsters, I must have battled around 15 in the last 4 or 5 hours!

I now have my first gold coin :cool:and got loads of goodies too - 2 gems, lantern, fey crystal, bottle of vital extract, builder's paste and energy! Definitely worth waiting for the best prize option. :D

StevenKevin
07-17-15, 02:04 PM
I can see im not the only one who strangely finds his kindgom deserted by all those monsters which so far kept haunting the place each time i tried ti collect something lol

Rickmz
07-17-15, 02:09 PM
No one is forced to do anything. . "Forcing" purposely in quotes as the last time I was forced to do anything it involved eating peas! LOL

midgetsocks
07-17-15, 02:17 PM
Ever since the update my game has had a TON of lagged collections. Where I click on something to collect and then the game lags and does a weird hiccup. I'm guessing it's the programming of triggering the beasts... But whyyy. Hardly any beasts, just this jagged lag.

29vanilla
07-17-15, 02:17 PM
Impatiently awaiting a monster invasion grrrr. None. Very irritating. Hope I get a whole bunch like a previous poster finally gets to battle.

Kirrawynne
07-17-15, 02:18 PM
Well, I don't think I'll even be able to complete getting the statues. The lack of monsters is rediculous. My plot of 20 for my farm would yield at least two monsters when I would harvest. I used to have to fight so many beasts, it was frustrating.

I didn't get to complete the last event, I don't think I did the one before it either. It's a shame because I could really use another kitchen but I'm not spending $100 on gems either. I'm stuck on the Novice challenge. Still need two monsters and with five hours left, I'm doubtful.

Thanks for another "fun" event.

midgetsocks
07-17-15, 02:22 PM
I'm seeing the new update on the App Store, with the new graphic. I'll see if it helps with collecting.

plby
07-17-15, 02:25 PM
Pretty sure it's not timed as it's impossible to get 99 in 11 days.

Again imho this event of the hunting monsters for coins to trade to Gold is NOT timed.

The update txt:
"Monsters are invading the kingdom! Do you have what it takes to be the hero this kingdom needs? The more monsters you defeat, the better the rewards! From July 16th to 27th, defeated monsters will drop tokens that can be exchanged for fabulous prizes. Defeat the most fearsome creatures to earn statues for display in your kingdom, then all will know how mighty you truly are!"

The tokens from monsters are needed to trade for the 99 troll tokens to get the cooking camp, so no reason to believe we can get the camp after the 27th when monsters will stop dropping them. That makes this a timed goal, and an impossible one at that.

totalwasteoftime
07-17-15, 02:26 PM
I don't see any daily hunts today but I had them yesterday. Anyone else?

lollymc12
07-17-15, 02:30 PM

Same, and it's a pity as I've harvested over 100 strawberries and had ONE measly dire boar

midgetsocks
07-17-15, 02:32 PM

Same. I wonder if they're triggered at the start of the day (TL time) or is their trigger time 24 hours since you first triggered them....I'm hoping it's the latter cos if its the former then I've missed out :rolleyes: I don't even remember when I opened the game yesterday.

Xyn25
07-17-15, 02:33 PM
Miraculously, my prayers have been answered! Not one, but two Fangbeasts have appeared within the borders of my realm! 'Tis a wondrous occasion indeed, my fellow rulers!

Sorry, I was channeling Thurston for a moment :P After countless tries, I finished the "Trader Trolls" goal. Now to find even more monsters...

macdonald
07-17-15, 02:35 PM
I did finally get my Daily trade for 10 energy.

Also I did a test and acquired 10 dire boar traps, and used all 10 at a cost of 50 gems.
Result was 62/44/16.
You need 75/50/25 for a Gold coin.
Ergo it's cheaper to buy a gold coin at 50 gems, so no short cut...

macdonald
07-17-15, 02:42 PM
The update txt:
"Monsters are invading the kingdom! Do you have what it takes to be the hero this kingdom needs? The more monsters you defeat, the better the rewards! From July 16th to 27th, defeated monsters will drop tokens that can be exchanged for fabulous prizes. Defeat the most fearsome creatures to earn statues for display in your kingdom, then all will know how mighty you truly are!"

The tokens from monsters are needed to trade for the 99 troll tokens to get the cooking camp, so no reason to believe we can get the camp after the 27th when monsters will stop dropping them. That makes this a timed goal, and an impossible one at that.

I'll assume TL intended for us to be able to complete the event, but it's impossible under current circumstances, so why should we even bother I for one shall stop now until this is solved....
If we can't have daily ways to increase coins, then this event is futile and I won't be assimilated further.

Patiently awaiting a solve........

PikaSquirrel
07-17-15, 02:44 PM
Here's more information on this event! (I've added this info to the first post of this thread)

This is just the first season of the Monster Raid. We will have more coming in up in the game in the future. The Token drops will stop after each event ends with the associated timer until the next season starts up again. If you don't get the Cooking Camp during this event, you can continue where you left off when the next event starts. Try to progress as much as you can towards the Cooking Camp during each event! There may be Goals in the future that reward Tokens as well. Good luck, there's many more Monsters to defeat in your Kingdom!

Current issues I've requested further info on: (Questions from SpiritWind00)

1. if beasts will continue to drop tokens after the event expires
Tokens will not drop after the event ends on 7/27.

2. if the trade wagon will be available to continue trades for the cooking camp
Trade Wagon and crafts in that building will be available to continue trading for the Cooking Camp. As Tokens will stop dropping until Season 2 of the Monster Raid, if you want to get more Tokens to work on getting the Cooking Camp before then, you can get them with Gems.

3. exactly what is timed? getting 4 statues or getting the Cooking Camp or something else
The Goals associated with the event and the Token drops are timed.

4. if we are only allowed the one blue dire boar and one purple glimmer golem each day in order to complete the daily trade or is it possible to get more than one of those beasts each day?
You will only see 1 Blue Dire Boar from the Pond when you are on the Goal "Daily Hunt: Adept Challenge". Same with the Purple Glimmer Golem for "Daily Hunt: Sovereign Challenge".

5. whether android players will get the daily hunt
Unfortunately, these Daily Goals feature are only available on iOS.

lollymc12
07-17-15, 02:45 PM
Bummer - thanks for letting us know though

kellbell710
07-17-15, 02:46 PM
. "Forcing" purposely in quotes as the last time I was forced to do anything it involved eating peas! LOL

Giggles :D

lonerlexie
07-17-15, 02:50 PM
I try to stay optimistic about events but this one seems crazy hard. I cleared a whole field and got nothing. I don't know how I'm going to get the kitchen. It would be nice to get coins from the queens court.

lonerlexie
07-17-15, 02:52 PM
When do we get new daily goals? I completed all of mine yesterday but have none 24 hours later.

badbunny42
07-17-15, 02:58 PM
When do we get new daily goals? I completed all of mine yesterday but have none 24 hours later.

Same here

mreames
07-17-15, 03:03 PM
So now I have this mental image in my mind of wondering how many players will have come and gone before anyone gets the cooking camp without spending gems. Lol (because the initial image in my mind is this could take years lol)

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 03:05 PM
Thanks PikaSquirrel, at least we know now.

If it helps anyone, most of my monsters were Dire Boar and came from Glimmerdust Troves and wells. Must have had at least 10 from there today. Others were an occasional Skunkupine from wheat, but I do mean occasional.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 03:06 PM
Here's more information on this event! (I've added this info to the first post of this thread)

This is just the first season of the Monster Raid. We will have more coming in up in the game in the future. The Token drops will stop after each event ends with the associated timer until the next season starts up again. If you don't get the Cooking Camp during this event, you can continue where you left off when the next event starts. Try to progress as much as you can towards the Cooking Camp during each event! There may be Goals in the future that reward Tokens as well. Good luck, there's many more Monsters to defeat in your Kingdom!

Current issues I've requested further info on: (Questions from SpiritWind00)

Trade Wagon and crafts in that building will be available to continue trading for the Cooking Camp. As Tokens will stop dropping until Season 2 of the Monster Raid, if you want to get more Tokens to work on getting the Cooking Camp before then, you can get them with Gems.

3. exactly what is timed? getting 4 statues or getting the Cooking Camp or something else

4. if we are only allowed the one blue dire boar and one purple glimmer golem each day in order to complete the daily trade or is it possible to get more than one of those beasts each day?
You will only see 1 Blue Dire Boar from the Pond when you are on the Goal "Daily Hunt: Adept Challenge". Same with the Purple Glimmer Golem for "Daily Hunt: Sovereign Challenge".

In reference to Issue 5. Looks like they are not available for iOS anymore.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 03:06 PM
So now I have this mental image in my mind of wondering how many players will have come and gone before anyone gets the cooking camp without spending gems. Lol (because the initial image in my mind is this could take years lol)
Lol yep, with no idea when "Season 2" will even start (a month away? 3? 6?) & only last 10 or 11 days again, it's gonna take a loooooooong time to get that Cooking Camp. LOL

...so, wassup with the daily goals, Pika???

macdonald
07-17-15, 03:08 PM

Re #2, so then we'll be able to buy the coins via gems while we wait for season2??

fish63
07-17-15, 03:15 PM
I don't have Daily Goals for more monsters? Only the one to **** 20 monsters!

therealfork
07-17-15, 03:16 PM
soooooo... do we get new daily hunts or not??? I thought the monsters were attacking?!?! it's crickets in my kingdom & it sounds like there are many kingdoms experiencing the same. sigh!!!!!

how many seasons are there going to be exactly?!?! if there are no monsters to fight & no additional daily hunts then I'm thinking maybe I'll be able to collect the 99 gold in ooohhhh say 10 YEARS! there is a difference between having a long term goal to work on & driving players mad. I can't even get enough of each coin to do one sovereign trade. I'll have to do the novice & adept trades often to control overflow but at this rate I might get 1 or 2 possibly 3 gold coins per 12 day season. grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

therealfork
07-17-15, 03:18 PM
Lol yep, with no idea when "Season 2" will even start (a month away? 3? 6?) & only last 10 or 11 days again, it's gonna take a loooooooong time to get that Cooking Camp. LOL

my thoughts exactly NWK!!!:(

lonerlexie
07-17-15, 03:26 PM
So we do not need to finish in 10 days? If that is the case I will relax. I don't need a third kitchen. I'm a bored level 50 player.

Chaotarch
07-17-15, 03:26 PM
lol, i dont understand...why dont we get daily monsters ( purple-g, blue-d ) to collect the 99 troll token?:rolleyes:
so the statues ( no royal for the slayer S1 ) are only timed?
come on...

mreames
07-17-15, 03:27 PM
Yep, exactly the thought process I was referring to. Lol

burritosprings
07-17-15, 03:28 PM
So we do not need to finish in 10 days? If that is the case I will relax. I don't need a third kitchen. I'm a bored level 50 player.

Tokens stop dropping after Timer expires and you have to wait for the next event to get more.

Where are the daily's ?????????????????????????????????

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 03:31 PM
Just got my 3rd statue in less than 12 hours. Never thought I'd be saying that this morning when monsters were a rare as hen's teeth - and I'm on Android. Go for wells and glimmerdust troves peeps.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 03:32 PM
Yep, exactly the thought process I was referring to. Lol
Well, on the bright side, at least the trolling wagon is STORABLE (unlike that B. Tent), so you know what I'll be doing with it on 7/27, LOL!

lonerlexie
07-17-15, 03:35 PM
Tokens stop dropping after Timer expires and you have to wait for the next event to get more.

Where are the daily's ?????????????????????????????????

I'm okay with waiting for the next event or two to finish. I needed a 3rd kitchen two years ago.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 03:35 PM
Well, on the bright side, at least the trolling wagon is STORABLE (unlike that B. Tent), so you know what I'll be doing with it on 7/27, LOL!

I am going to set mine next to a bunch of campfire's. If I am lucky I get to collect the insurance

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 03:37 PM
I'm okay with waiting for the next event or two to finish. I needed a 3rd kitchen two years ago.
Lol...& at this rate, you may be waiting another 2 years, LOL!

lonerlexie
07-17-15, 03:40 PM
Lol...& at this rate, you may be waiting another 2 years, LOL!

LOL very true

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 03:40 PM
.......Where are the daily's ?????????????????????????????????

WHYYYYYY is it like pulling teeth tied with a string to a door knob, to get an answer to this QUESTION!?!? Lol

therealfork
07-17-15, 03:43 PM
Just got my 3rd statue in less than 12 hours. Never thought I'd be saying that this morning when monsters were a rare as hen's teeth - and I'm on Android. Go for wells and glimmerdust troves peeps.

troves, wells, ponds & crops are giving me squat!!!! also have tried flowers & mushrooms but that doesn't help either. I'm maxed on all of the items so don't know if that has anything to do with it. can't make any dyes cuz those are maxed. trying to make what I can as not to be maxed on everything. the only thing I can seem to trigger are fang beasts & that's only if I collect from 20 animals at a time to trigger. I'm still on 10 monsters!!!!

mreames
I'm starting to think it may have been a misnomer. :(

WHYYYYYY is it like pulling teeth tied with a string to a door knob, to get an answer to this QUESTION!?!? Lol

burritosprings
Castle Story: 07/16 Update - Monster Hunt

Hurry up and wait, fellow kings and queens! Unless we fight for 11 days, the monsters will terrorize the citizens then stop! No matter how many you hope pop up they refuse, slay them all for 11 days! TO ARMS!!!

[==Update requires Level 22+, and is live from 07/16 1:00 PM DST to 07/27 12:00 PM DST.==]

mreames
07-17-15, 03:46 PM
I haven't gotten a single monster from any water source either, after multiple collections from all of them, so different things work for different people. Don't forget rocks and trees. When nothing else was working, switching to rocks helped me.

troves, wells, ponds & crops are giving me squat!!!! also have tried flowers & mushrooms but that doesn't help either. I'm maxed on all of the items so don't know if that has anything to do with it. can't make any dyes cuz those are maxed. trying to make what I can as not to be maxed on everything. the only thing I can seem to trigger are fang beasts & that's only if I collect from 20 animals at a time to trigger. I'm still on 10 monsters!!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 03:48 PM
I'm starting to think it may have been a misnomer. :(
.....and now Pika is offline.
Saw our questions ....and left.
Great. LOL!

dragon2046
07-17-15, 03:53 PM
I think the purple golem and the blue dire are a one time deal. I like the event it is different, but don't understand the "wait for season 2" part. Why not just let us keep working towards it? With the dreaded sister sister goal we could at least keep working at it, now we have to wait until some undisclosed time to continue ? Kinda weird. IMO of course. Hoping there is some fun new goals ahead to help us get coins and not just let us hang for months waiting for its return. Yes some will spend gems to get it, but at the costs to do that I think that would be a very small percentage of players others will just get frustrated. Well enjoy everyone and good luck. :)

katbtodd
07-17-15, 03:54 PM
I'm sorry having a senior mement , just don't understand this

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 03:55 PM

Sorry about your bad luck. Not to rub it in or anything, but yesterday morning (Thursday) I'd never seen a Dire Boar pelt before and now I have got 79! :confused: Hope my luck continues and yours changes pronto! ;)

burritosprings
07-17-15, 03:55 PM
I think the purple golem and the blue dire are a one time deal. I like the event it is different, but don't understand the "wait for season 2" part. Why not just let us keep working towards it? With the dreaded sister sister goal we could at least keep working at it, now we have to wait until some undisclosed time to continue ? Kinda weird. IMO of course. Hoping there is some fun new goals ahead to help us get coins and not just let us hang for months waiting for its return. Yes some will spend gems to get it, but at the costs to do that I think that would be a very small percentage of players others will just get frustrated. Well enjoy everyone and good luck. :)

My guess is that there has been a change of who is running the show and they have their version of the future. All this Baron tent and this kerfuffle we got now is just pure fluffery. Its like having children do stupid tasks to keep them occupied so they don't go plundering for matches and burn down the Barn.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 03:56 PM
OHHHHHH, I know what happened, lol!
Whoever was responsible for pushing the 'go' button yesterday (hour late) was also responsible for putting "repeat" code on the daily goals....and didn't. LOL

burritosprings
07-17-15, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry having a senior mement , just don't understand this

have to wait for next event when Tokens will drop again to continue progress toward Camp.. or buy them with gems.. which requires a new Lufthansa heist to pull off.

fantaloonastic
07-17-15, 03:58 PM
I'm so confused! Thankfully I know to check the forums but there's plenty players who do not. I would have been stuck on those gold coins for starters.

Talking about gold coins, rate this is going I'll need 111 days to collect 99

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 03:59 PM
Whoever was responsible for pushing the 'go' button yesterday (hour late) was also responsible for putting "repeat" code on the daily goals....and didn't. LOL

Actually that sounds like a good theory - and they've probably gone home now for the weekend! :p

burritosprings
07-17-15, 03:59 PM

The first one is hanging from the gallows but maybe they thought he/she would pull a Stephen King plot twist and revive to make it to the keyboard in time

SpiritWind00
07-17-15, 04:01 PM
Morning all! I'm going to check my game for the daily hunt too... It should be close to regenerating. First person to see them post!

Added sovereign coin rewards to post 2 - thanks North! Back to the hunt!

katbtodd
07-17-15, 04:02 PM
have to wait for next event when Tokens will drop again to continue progress toward Camp.. or buy them with gems.. which requires a new Lufthansa heist to pull off.

Guess we all be waiting . Until next event ,since monster are not around

katbtodd
07-17-15, 04:04 PM
Hurry, fellow kings and queens! Unless we fight, the monsters will terrorize the citizens! No matter how many pop up, slay them all! TO ARMS!!!

[==Update requires Level 22+, and is live from 07/16 1:00 PM DST to 07/27 12:00 PM DST.==]

Here's more information on this event!

This is just the first season of the Monster Raid. We will have more coming in up in the game in the future. The Token drops will stop after each event ends with the associated timer until the next season starts up again. If you don't get the Cooking Camp during this event, you can continue where you left off when the next event starts. Try to progress as much as you can towards the Cooking Camp during each event! There may be Goals in the future that reward Tokens as well! Good luck, there's many more Monsters to defeat in your Kingdom! -PikaSquirrel

by SpiritWind.
Current issues I've requested further info on:

Here are some answers

shannonwolf
07-17-15, 04:06 PM
Wow as a newbie here (came looking for a few game tips) this place can be pretty scary intense.

All I can say is WOW, Put down the device people and slowly back away. Get outside....a nice walk will do wonders for the steam you seem bent on releasing here. I am in awe at how control people are willing to give this game in their lives.

Granted there are some pleasant folks here looks like playing for fun and enjoyment, so please, if you are that do not be offended. I did see some really helpful hints and suggestions from folks.

I have played this game for about a year with no help from a forum, and make it to level 50 just fine all on my own. Have enjoyed the game for the most part, been a bit frustrated now and then, but hey that's life...or so I thought. Had no idea there was a regular release schedule even. But seems if a release is late or had a bug ....look out. And all the criticism. people you do realize this is a game???? It is supposed to be fun, not fill you with hours of frustration and complaints galore. Someone is angry the Pika left??? It is the weekend..... let them enjoy it. they work at a job, they do not live to make this game your life.

Ease up a bit folks...And this SpiritWind, you must have a huge halo over your head to deal with all of this. Bless You.

Ok folks, I am off for the weekend. I don't even know if I will be back to the forum so don't bother with a bunch of defensiveness just channel that energy to do something nice for someone in the literal, not virtual, world.

TGIF!

burritosprings
07-17-15, 04:06 PM
Here are some answers

Except for one ANSWER.... WHERE ARE THE DAILYS?????????????????????????????

burritosprings
07-17-15, 04:07 PM
Wow as a newbie here (came looking for a few game tips) this place can be pretty scary intense.

All I can say is WOW, Put down the device people and slowly back away. Get outside....a nice walk will do wonders for the steam you seem bent on releasing here. I am in awe at how control people are willing to give this game in their lives.

Granted there are some pleasant folks here looks like playing for fun and enjoyment, so please, if you are that do not be offended. I did see some really helpful hints and suggestions from folks.

I have played this game for about a year with no help from a forum, and make it to level 50 just fine all on my own. Have enjoyed the game for the most part, been a bit frustrated now and then, but hey that's life...or so I thought. Had no idea there was a regular release schedule even. But seems if a release is late or had a bug ....look out. And all the criticism. people you do realize this is a game???? It is supposed to be fun, not fill you with hours of frustration and complaints galore. Someone is angry the Pika left??? It is the weekend..... let them enjoy it. they work at a job, they do not live to make this game your life.

Ease up a bit folks...And this SpiritWind, you must have a huge halo over your head to deal with all of this. Bless You.

Ok folks, I am off for the weekend. I don't even know if I will be back to the forum so don't bother with a bunch of defensiveness just channel that energy to do something nice for someone in the literal, not virtual, world.

TGIF!

That's why we have a thing called Free Speech.. they are still at work they are on PST

vednir
07-17-15, 04:07 PM
My guess is that there has been a change of who is running the show and they have their version of the future. All this Baron tent and this kerfuffle we got now is just pure fluffery. Its like having children do stupid tasks to keep them occupied so they don't go plundering for matches and burn down the Barn.

I think this is the week we can mark this game as having jumped the shark. In an effort to monetize the game they'll simply leave the goal impossible to finish without real money (pay2win) this go around. During season 2 another unattainable goal will be introduced so players will then be left with the decision on trying to get the season 1 goal (cooking caravan) or the season 2 goal which will then be time limited and not available after season 2. This will string at least a few more players along until season 2 and likely get them a bit more marginal revenue.

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 04:08 PM
Just thought about the answer to Q4 above - do you think that means players like me on Android won't get a purple golem or a blue Dire Boar? :confused:

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 04:10 PM
That's why we have a thing called Free Speech.. they are still at work they are on PST
*spitting Mtn Dew on the floor!* @ your original "go hug a tree". LOLOLOLLLLLLLLL !!!!

SpiritWind00
07-17-15, 04:12 PM
Just checked my game and no daily hunt for me either. I've flagged this as urgent with the team...

'A huge halo' - that's funny! Well, it does slip occasionally! Lol. We all blow off steam here from time to time.... Back to the hunt!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 04:13 PM
SW ~ I think I have a big girl-crush on you!! LOL

lindtball
07-17-15, 04:15 PM

TGIF!

Thank you, beautifully stated.

SpiritWind00
07-17-15, 04:17 PM
Just thought about the answer to Q4 above - do you think that means players like me on Android won't get a purple golem or a blue Dire Boar? :confused:

As these monsters are triggered only through the Daily Hunt, it's unlikely you will, especially if you haven't already. :(

BabyTanuki
07-17-15, 04:22 PM
Ok, so I have been playing since just after the 1st Valentine's event. I have ALWAYS been able to finish events. I am a pretty dedicated player, and I do buy gems from time to time, maybe 2-3x a year when they are on sale? But I am not quite sure if I will be able to finish this event in this go.

I wasted a bunch of coins trying the "Lucky Token Exchange" I think I did it like 15X and ended up negative. So it really isn't good luck, more like bad luck. But whatever.

I am POSITIVE that they will release ways to get gold coins and hopefully make it possible to do in the time allowed. If not I admit, I will be disappointed. But, I still have faith in this game (although the monster spawn rate sucks).

I do feel that the team has to up the spawn rate to mimic when the dire boars attacked, or when the trolls where coming non-stop. But, I feel that maybe they are wanting this goal to last multiple sessions (unless you are a credit card hero). This doesn't annoy me per say, but I will admit it does irk me.

I am with all of you, I do want to get it in one go, although I don't need the extra kitchen. I just like knowing that I have it. Anyway, Good luck with the hunt, and stay positive! Even if we don't get it this time at least we can get it next time or the time after. Kind of like that Valentine's Day alicorn (which pissed me off because I wanted a 2nd one since I got it the first time around).

mreames
07-17-15, 04:25 PM
Ummm... Welcome to the forum?? ;) at a quick glance, I'm sure you saw some genuine anger but you also saw some humor that could only be understood if you've been around.

As for SpiritWind, she may or may not have a halo (I tend to agree lol) but she definitely has a supercape. ;) we are still working on her theme song. Lol

TGIF!

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 04:25 PM
As these monsters are triggered only through the Daily Hunt, it's unlikely you will, especially if you haven't already. :(

Never mind. Would have liked to slay the Purple Golem though. BTW my post #372 gives details of the drops from my sovereign trade (in case you want to add it to the front page) - sorry, but I didn't notice the amount of tokens. You ARE an angel btw! :cool:

burritosprings
07-17-15, 04:42 PM
*spitting Mtn Dew on the floor!* @ your original "go hug a tree". LOLOLOLLLLLLLLL !!!!

hug it then chop that sucker down in hopes that it spawns something.. then they prolly are proud supporter of PETA then that brings in a whole other set of worms.. or is that can of issues? oh well off to my Hate Cave

WHERE ARE THE DAILY'S?????????????????????????????????????????

labsandboxers
07-17-15, 04:44 PM
I'm still not getting any troll tokens. I have done the requirements. Any one else having issues

burritosprings
07-17-15, 04:47 PM
I'm still not getting any troll tokens. I have done the requirements. Any one else having issues

Do you have the goals in your Quest Book?

SpiritWind00
07-17-15, 04:47 PM
Never mind. Would have liked to slay the Purple Golem though. BTW my post #372 gives details of the drops from my sovereign trade (in case you want to add it to the front page) - sorry, but I didn't notice the amount of tokens. You ARE an angel btw! :cool:

Added your drops from post 372, thanks! You get some good items from the trade.

Changing topic... Pika is back online and looking into the Daily Hunt issue.

mikado86
07-17-15, 04:50 PM
sovereign trade possible drops

up to 3 gems
at least 5 energy
adamantite
golden nuggets

I still believe the entire monster raid is a big bullcrap.

Drops added to post 2... SW

PikaSquirrel
07-17-15, 04:53 PM
We're looking into the Daily Hunt Goals.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 04:58 PM
So the Lucky Token Exchange has the chance of doubling tokens? So with that gamble in effect could you not just run that over and over again to gain tokens?

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:00 PM

Not to be rude or anything but you had to be told this was an issue by players? geez

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:00 PM
***Can you turn the beasties back on too. Pika???

I'm usually overrun with the little buggers, can't take 2 steps through my farm animals or crops without spawning them left & right!

And I'm still on the the slay 10 goal, too. Never gonna get the 20 goal done at this rate! :(

perry5
07-17-15, 05:01 PM
'A huge halo' - that's funny! Well, it does slip occasionally! Lol. We all blow off steam here from time to time.... Back to the hunt!

"Every morning there's a halo hangin' from the corner of my girlfriend's four-post bed..." hehehe

ladyperidot
07-17-15, 05:04 PM
So the Lucky Token Exchange has the chance of doubling tokens? So with that gamble in effect could you not just run that over and over again to gain tokens?

You could. I tried it once and lost tokens on the deal. How lucky do you feel?

fantaloonastic
07-17-15, 05:04 PM
patiently waiting over here. okay I might have over exaggerated the patient part just a tad.

Edit:

Tried the trade twice, lost both times. Feel like a fool.

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 05:06 PM
Realised the reason I'm doing so well is because this challenge is coinciding with me doing the goal where my Kingdom is over run with boars! :o I've only got 2 steps to go, then I think my luck will run out when I build a Swampy Pond. Doh! :rolleyes:

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:06 PM
Not to be rude or anything but you had to be told this was an issue by players? geez

Nobody on here but SW pays any attention to us the way it looks...lol

mreames
07-17-15, 05:08 PM
Realised the reason I'm doing so well is because this challenge is coinciding with me doing the goal where my Kingdom is over run with boars! :o I've only got 2 steps to go, then I think my luck will run out when I build a Swampy Pond. Doh! :rolleyes:

I'd certainly hold off on the swampy pond until this event is over. And until your completely filled with tusks. Lol

mreames
07-17-15, 05:09 PM
So now there will be a new gifting item... Token(s). Picture is of a shield token though. I was kind of hoping the picture would be a gold one. Lol

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 05:10 PM
Ooh! Just got a message saying extra things are now available for gifting and the picture was of a token! :D

pamelita1006
07-17-15, 05:10 PM
So....no daily hunt for us android players. AS USUAL in TL Land, android gets screw*d once again. At times I wonder why we even bother. This is absolutely unattainable for us. (Shaking head and popping a beer)

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 05:11 PM
I'd certainly hold off on the swampy pond until this event is over. And until your completely filled with tusks. Lol
Just working things out - not going to visit the troll pit either - make hay whilst the sun shines lol:cool:

mreames
Trust me, it's no more unobtainable for you than it is for the rest of us. No telling how many "seasons" this will take.

So....no daily hunt for us android players. AS USUAL in TL Land, android gets screw*d once again. At times I wonder why we even bother. This is absolutely unattainable for us. (Shaking head and popping a beer)

burritosprings
You could. I tried it once and lost tokens on the deal. How lucky do you feel?

SW please note that the Lucky exchange is a waste and to avoid..

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 05:12 PM
Thanks for letting us know.
---------
Shield and Sword tokens are added to gifting!.... along with living wood, stone blocks and wooden beams (& water, fur, iron, jewels & silver have been taken away)

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:13 PM
So tomorrow's token gifting day...lol. The prevalent one of course..:)

---------
Shield and Sword tokens are added to gifting!.... along with living wood, stone blocks and wooden beams (& some things have been taken away)

Thks, NW. I have no way to check since I've gifted 3 items today

mreames
07-17-15, 05:14 PM

Some people have had good luck, some have had bad luck. If anything, it should be pointed out that it could go either way.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:14 PM
Trust me, it's no more unobtainable for you than it is for the rest of us. No telling how many "seasons" this will take.

I think this is a joke update intended by new owners of this CS operation to keep us quiet about Storyline and opening the Royal Kiosk in Lower Right Corner.. give me StoryLine or I introduce CS to the wobbly icon with the X in the Upper Left Corner

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:17 PM
Gifting Tokens?? omg what an amazing fix.. thank you S8.. so this replaces the Daily's I bet

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:17 PM
Some people have had good luck, some have had bad luck. If anything, it should be pointed out that it could go either way.

Yeah some people get luck some do not.

BuddyB111
07-17-15, 05:19 PM
Just got my 2nd gold coin and a boar is sitting on top of my wells and cows! :p Must get some sleep, so GOOD HUNTING peeps! :cool:

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:21 PM
---------
Shield and Sword tokens are added to gifting!.... along with living wood, stone blocks and wooden beams (& water, fur, iron, jewels & silver have been taken away)

Haha.. Just remembered I could check my 2nd account that I quit playing a while back.
Sure enuff...gifted myself sword token which is hardest for me to get...:D

If this is meant to replace daily hunts....doesn't even come close though. Got lots more tokens fighting the actual beasts!!!

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:22 PM
Haha.. Just remembered I could check my 2nd account that I quit playing a while back.
Sure enuff...gifted myself sword token which is hardest for me to get...:D

and that will help you how? 1 Sword token is gonna make all the difference? I see you edited after my response.. way to make me look bad

meme1098
07-17-15, 05:24 PM
and that will help you how? 1 Sword token is gonna make all the difference?

Finish reading my post....added a bit more! Meant as sarcasm

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:26 PM
Finish reading my post....added a bit more! Meant as sarcasm

I did read the edit.. that's why I commented now.. duhh Did you not edit after you saw my comment?? don't lie

fantaloonastic
07-17-15, 05:27 PM
Yay, was already gifted a token! I'm getting ahead in the game!

midsom
07-17-15, 05:33 PM
I got tokens gifted too, I like the idea that this will run over several events takes the pressure off and gives us something to look forward to, just hope S8 keep their word.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:36 PM
I got tokens gifted too, I like the idea that this will run over several events takes the pressure off and gives us something to look forward to, just hope S8 keep their word.

I prefer Storyline not distractions.. but since the imagination has left the CS team until they form their new management schematics.. I guess we have to settle for Fluff.

kellbell710
07-17-15, 05:37 PM

Took a chance with this trade yesterday. Got 6 of each coin. :(

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:40 PM
Took a chance with this trade yesterday. Got 6 of each coin. :(

Yeah that's a no do. Again why do they put in these things? Waste of coding.. everything that CS has done in the last 6 to 8 months has ruined all the good will that ppl had for them.. sad... Pee Wee Herman in charge over there?

katbtodd
07-17-15, 05:46 PM
Yay, was already gifted a token! I'm getting ahead in the game!

How many different tokens are there , or just one one in the picture

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:50 PM
---------

So the gifting is gonna happen till the timer runs out? Silver is gone!!!! omg Remove tokens.. I rather have Silver back

This is great .. a event / whatever has ruined one of my most needed gifts.. and the hits keep on coming for me.. but CS is on Strike 2 and they about to be called out.

ewoks1
07-17-15, 05:53 PM
. "Forcing" purposely in quotes as the last time I was forced to do anything it involved eating peas! LOL

I laughed out loud when I read this post (and yes, I am old, so I didn't use lol)..peas are the one thing that have been forced on me in the past!

I will add the one thing that is bothering me...the other day, chopping trees to get living wood for the other quest (sorry, bottle of wine in, can't remember the name of the quest) I got 5 fang beats chopping down one tree...now I've chopped 10 trees, fang beasts zero....conspiracy??? I think yes.

pamelita1006
07-17-15, 05:55 PM
82 crops...1 skunkupine...?????

plby
07-17-15, 05:57 PM
Not cool removing silver, iron, jewels and fur from the gifting options TL. A number of my regular gifting neighbours are lower levels and not doing this goal. Those four are their preferred gifts...

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:00 PM
Not cool removing silver, iron, jewels and fur from the gifting options TL. A number of my regular gifting neighbours are lower levels and not doing this goal. Those four are their preferred gifts...

totally agree.. robbing peter to pay paul... they were both Disciples right? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING S8 ???????? WAKE UP!!!!

FinsFabulousFoods
07-17-15, 06:01 PM
Unfortunately, these Daily Goals feature are only available on iOS.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Having spent 50 gems on dire boar traps, then realizing that those 50 gems will equal basically 1 of the daily monsters iPhone users get, I would advise all android players to just ignore this event. Pretend it isn't happening because everyone on Iphones will be getting 100 or so more swings on monsters per day than you will. There is no realistic way to get more than 2 or 3 gold coins for this entire event if you are not on an idevice.

Edit - make that 120... with each swing giving a shield token, and each **** giving the energy crate... yeah, that makes it totally worth playing for android players. Bah, wish I had realized how pointless it would be to try before I started. At this rate it will probably take me 20 seasons at least to reach 99 tokens. Oh well, can't ever save up much past 50 without them getting spent on something by accident anyway...

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-17-15, 06:03 PM
.......Added sovereign coin rewards to post 2 - thanks North! Back to the hunt!
Got another Sovereign Hunter Trade to report for ya, SW...
(A different set of 8 items):
3 gems, 4 energy, 1 boar tusk, 1 wisp lantern, 1 fey crystal, 2 sword tokens, 4 shield tokens, 1 troll token

added! ;)

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:05 PM
Unfortunately, these Daily Goals feature are only available on iOS.[/COLOR]

No we are not getting the dailys also... so.. The new programmer it seems for this game is a recent graduate of DeVry with a History degree and hates both iOS and Android.. I assume he was the one who replaced the guy who didn't hit enter at 3PM EST yesterday and is being reanimated after finding himself an accident prone person around the Gallows

jbfps116
07-17-15, 06:08 PM
well there's definitely something up with the daily goals cause not even the dumb daily trade is here!!

ewoks1
07-17-15, 06:13 PM
So, pardon me for being clueless...

I thought I was supposed to get goals to battle the blue boar and the purple ugly guy (and a novice group) every day...it's been over 24 hours since I got my first set of goals...now nothing. Did I read this goal incoecctly?

elizabetheva
07-17-15, 06:14 PM
Since there were 3 daily trade goals on the first day of the quest I have a theory they were intended to be one per day for the first 3 days. I'm curious to see if a new daily goal finally pops up on day 4 . . .

fantaloonastic
07-17-15, 06:17 PM
Shoot me. No beasties, until I accidentally tap wrong and promptly spawn a lovecupine

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:18 PM
So, pardon me for being clueless...

I thought I was supposed to get goals to battle the blue boar and the purple ugly guy (and a novice group) every day...it's been over 24 hours since I got my first set of goals...now nothing. Did I read this goal incoecctly?

You read correctly.. it took us players to let the DEVS know we did not get the Daily's.. wrap that around your brain for a sec.. anywho.. still no daily's and obvious lack of concern from the people who we keep a paycheck in their pantaloons.. but as typical of these type of gaming companies.. they take us for granted..

ragingray
07-17-15, 06:23 PM

Thurston is totally right, those trolls are thieves, and I have the proof, AVOID this trade. I have done 20-30 times, overall it's a lose/lose situtation. People might have a win, and yea i did get wins, but doing multiple times, i lost the important sword Tokens, so don't bother with it.
Waste energy, and lost about 15 sword tokens to gain 4-5 shield tokens and 10-11 staff token....

Having said that, we can gift shield and sword tokens. Just got that notice as i'm writing this.

glo1098
07-17-15, 06:25 PM
3 a day of those tokens will really make a big difference...not!!

dezzzila
07-17-15, 06:32 PM
I have 104 shield tokens... Will this keep adding up or will I lose tokens next time?

PikaSquirrel
07-17-15, 06:32 PM
The 3 Daily Hunt Goals should now be back in your Kingdom Goals menu now if you're on iOS! Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a bunch for your patience!

tuffyjkitten
07-17-15, 06:33 PM
Quit wasting your time.. just collect as normal.. get the statues and let S8 pretend we care about a cooking caravan. I will get the quests done but do not give one Iota about the Meat Truck.. I have 2 kitchens and 2 Winter Bakery and could care less if this new thing makes a mufellata or a taco.. over it..

Fabulous! Does that mean you will be quiet now? One can only hope.....

ewoks1
07-17-15, 06:33 PM
You read correctly.. it took us players to let the DEVS know we did not get the Daily's.. wrap that around your brain for a sec.. anywho.. still no daily's and obvious lack of concern from the people who we keep a paycheck in their pantaloons.. but as typical of these type of gaming companies.. they take us for granted..

Wow...pretty ugly. Even though I only joined this forum Two years ago, I have been playing since the conception. I have been able to finish a few of the major, timed goals, some I have not. But I was happy playing this little game (I am a former FarmVille Junkie, I wasted YEARS playing that game) it wasn't so all time consuming, but still fed my need for accomplishment and order.

Now I have my pantaloons around my neck, and feeling like a fool. I have spent money on gems for this game (never did that for FarmVille, so .Storm8, you got more money out of me than Zinga ever did) and now I'm realizing I was taken for a fool. Not too happy with you guys...ARGH!!! Not happy

OnlyOneRamoth
07-17-15, 06:34 PM
WHERE ARE THE DAILIES??? The quest was designed around the availability of dailies. Without them, there is no quest...and no monsters to slay! Anyone who spent gems to try to get ahead in this quest should have all monies refunded asap. This constitutes legal fraud people and if S8 does not know that, I am advising them now that that is the case. Additionally, iTunes takes a very dim view of games using their payment vehicle for fraudulent purposes.

meme1098
07-17-15, 06:36 PM
WHERE ARE THE DAILIES??? The quest was designed around the availability of dailies. Without them, there is no quest...and no monsters to slay! Anyone who spent gems to try to get ahead in this quest should have all monies refunded asap. This constitutes legal fraud people and if S8 does not know that, I am advising them now that that is the case. Additionally, iTunes takes a very dim view of games using their payment vehicle for fraudulent purposes.

Check a few posts up...they're back now.
Maybe force close & check your goal book.

burritosprings
07-17-15, 06:38 PM
Not even going to do them.. focusing on upgrades and building feasts... why did it take so long to get the daily back makes me feel even sadder for the people running this CS funhouse.. Yeah that's a new Building.. CAstle Story FunHouse.. Step into the building and think of something stupid that CS devs will do next and you get one Shield Token