PDA

View Full Version : Cheese Fondue Recipe help

bernw
07-16-15, 03:59 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to unlock the recipe and have used 15 quick serves (I know we need 20) to build my Deli Station. The problem is, it's not showing up on the current progress screen. Does anyone know if we have to use the quick serves specifically for food to unlock the recipe?

jandtandn
07-16-15, 04:07 AM
Don't you get the cheese fondue for linking your account to Facebook? You can also skip with gems to unlock it.

bernw
07-16-15, 04:11 AM
I did link to Facebook but it's also asking that I use 20 quick serves. To unlock that part costs 75 gems which I don't have. I think I'll just leave it.

jandtandn
07-16-15, 04:47 AM
Oh, okay. I could never get mine to link up, so I skipped with gems.

fatbearsecondary
07-16-15, 04:57 AM
I think you do have to use the quick serves with recipes. I know I used them to finish a stove on a secondary account and it didn't count for that very first "use 3 quick serves" quest. Best guess: we didn't used to be able to use quick serves for finishing stoves/herbs/etc, so they haven't updated the quests that require using them to acknowledge the changes.

Use some later ones on food, if you don't want to spend the gems. And maybe post in the bug forums as well, and it'll eventually get fixed?

bernw
07-16-15, 05:38 AM
Thanks so much! Luckily I have enough quick serves to hopefully get this recipe unlocked:)