PDA

View Full Version : Going back to 3 star previous stages? Need help? Have help for others?

yorkeme
07-14-15, 09:12 PM
Ok. I am so frustrated that I can't get my 2nd and 3rd star for stage 132. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I have 3 stars on several stages and am happy to share teams used with anyone else who may be getting as frustrated as I have been trying to go back through to 3 star all previous stages.

Thanks and kind regards, Emily

pcsgal
07-17-15, 08:50 AM
Hi Emily, I did get 3 stars on it, am going back now to try and remember what team I used. Hopefully will update you in a bit.

pcsgal
07-17-15, 10:42 AM
Hi again Emily, I just did it again, and have attached the crew I used. The double blue lightening helps get the green and blues to drop down to match the bottom left time bombs. Once those are gone, get rid of the trapped blues on the right, they drop down and that helps you get the last red black hole warp thingy. Good luck!

yorkeme
07-18-15, 07:20 AM
Hi again Emily, I just did it again, and have attached the crew I used. The double blue lightening helps get the green and blues to drop down to match the bottom left time bombs. Once those are gone, get rid of the trapped blues on the right, they drop down and that helps you get the last red black hole warp thingy. Good luck!
pcsgal, YOU ROCK! Thanks my friend! Emily

yorkeme
08-10-15, 10:52 PM
Here is a post from a player who has achieved 3 stars for ALL Stages of this game. She gave me permission to post her message here. She is totally willing to help anyone who needs it.

jim23cash (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?93727-jim23cash)
http://forums.storm8.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png
Executive ChefJoin DateJul 2013LocationOregonPosts1,635

I finished them all with 3 stars now. If anyone wants to know what I used for a specific level, let me know. :D Annie

I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

beamfamily7
08-11-15, 10:55 AM
I'm going back to get 3 stars on each level and I am completely stuck on levels 125 and 128. Does anyone have any suggestions for the right "team"?

belbyrae
08-12-15, 12:54 PM
Any advice on 206? I've been stuck on this one for days. Thanks in advance!

yorkeme
08-26-15, 10:20 AM
Does anyone have a 3 star lineup for stage 151? I'm stumped LOL. Have only managed 2 stars so far. Jim23cash? Pcsgal? Thanks!

jim23cash
08-26-15, 11:13 AM
I have not saved all the pics from previous levels... I'll have to go back and recreate my teams from before. Give me a little time, and I'll get back to you!
(my device is crashing on S8 games, so I am trying to delete all unnecessary stuff, including old photos and other games.)

jim23cash
08-26-15, 11:32 AM
Any advice on 206? I've been stuck on this one for days. Thanks in advance!

Here is one line up I used:
It is difficult because I have no idea what pals you have! I focused on as many that would light up diamond/laser squares as possible, and ones that get rid of blocks. Green and red both have one pal that gets rid of 3 blocks for a relatively low number, like 15-16. Use one of them if you have it. I used yellow with both powers. If you don't have this, decide which is hardest for you to finish. Pick a pal based on that.
As always, make as many special gems as possible. Make as many combos as possible. Repeat! :D Annie

jim23cash
08-26-15, 11:33 AM
Does anyone have a 3 star lineup for stage 151? I'm stumped LOL. Have only managed 2 stars so far. Jim23cash? Pcsgal? Thanks!

As soon as I have more lives built up, I'll go back in! :D

yorkeme
08-26-15, 04:09 PM
I have not saved all the pics from previous levels... I'll have to go back and recreate my teams from before. Give me a little time, and I'll get back to you!
(my device is crashing on S8 games, so I am trying to delete all unnecessary stuff, including old photos and other games.)

No rush Annie. That's a bummer your device is crashing. Is tech support helping you at all? Mine finally stopped crashing but I only play Diamond Quest. Great to hear from you too. I've been so out of it the past several days I wasn't able to think clearly enough to play or to contribute to the discussions here. Thinks are getting better now thankfully. Take care Annie!

jim23cash
08-26-15, 10:51 PM
No rush Annie. That's a bummer your device is crashing. Is tech support helping you at all? Mine finally stopped crashing but I only play Diamond Quest. Great to hear from you too. I've been so out of it the past several days I wasn't able to think clearly enough to play or to contribute to the discussions here. Thinks are getting better now thankfully. Take care Annie!

No, they blame my device. I play other S8/TL games as well, and they are crashing, too. :mad:
I've been really ill, too. Some days I can't even pick up my computer. I'm better for the moment. Never know when I'm gonna have a flare. I'm glad you are feeling better.
I'm gonna go try your level, now! :D

jim23cash
08-26-15, 11:21 PM

I don't remember my 3 star line up... I remember this level, tho... I restarted it until I had a match with the yellow ones in the middle section. I think I used one that removes stone blocks, one or two that light up blocks, and one bomb.
Here is the lineup I just used:
It took me a long time to get 3 stars... Just kept at it.

jim23cash
08-26-15, 11:57 PM
I'm going back to get 3 stars on each level and I am completely stuck on levels 125 and 128. Does anyone have any suggestions for the right "team"?

Could you tell me what team you are using now? It helps to have some idea of what players you have, and your strategy. :D Annie

pcsgal
08-28-15, 04:41 AM

Never got 3 on it! Went back yesterday to try for you and barely managed 2 again, lol. There are a couple that I only have Two on, that I just can't seem to master.

yorkeme
08-28-15, 10:51 AM
Never got 3 on it! Went back yesterday to try for you and barely managed 2 again, lol. There are a couple that I only have Two on, that I just can't seem to master.
Thanks good friend. I've been trying the lineup Jim23cash suggested for a few days now. Still can't beat my top score with 2 stars. Like you, can barely manage to get 2 stars, which I already have. Guess I will build a pool here too LOL!!

pcsgal
08-29-15, 06:38 PM
Thanks good friend. I've been trying the lineup Jim23cash suggested for a few days now. Still can't beat my top score with 2 stars. Like you, can barely manage to get 2 stars, which I already have. Guess I will build a pool here too LOL!!

We're all going to have pools with bars, grottos, hot tubs, and slides by the time we master this game!

yorkeme
09-02-15, 05:55 AM
We're all going to have pools with bars, grottos, hot tubs, and slides by the time we master this game!. Pcsgal, you made me laugh out loud! Too funny!

yorkeme
09-02-15, 06:07 AM
No, they blame my device. I play other S8/TL games as well, and they are crashing, too. :mad:
I've been really ill, too. Some days I can't even pick up my computer. I'm better for the moment. Never know when I'm gonna have a flare. I'm glad you are feeling better.
I'm gonna go try your level, now! :D

jim23cash/Annie, I was going through some old posts and I re-read your post here. I feel terrible that i didn't even mention your health! I was still foggy when I posted my first reply, but regardless, that's no excuse for not mentioning my concern. I am terribly sorry to hear about your flare. I can totally relate and am very sorry that you have to suffer in such ways. Thank you for being such a good friend and I have been praying for you. Hope by the time you read this that you are feeling much better!

cposey7309
09-10-15, 09:49 PM
I feel awkward about coming into an old thread that's moved on, but level 106 is driving me batty! What team will 3 star the level? Thank you, and I hope you're on the mend!

yorkeme
09-13-15, 12:21 AM
I feel awkward about coming into an old thread that's moved on, but level 106 is driving me batty! What team will 3 star the level? Thank you, and I hope you're on the mend!Dont ever hesitate to post for help. I opened this thread for this exact purpose. Thank you for your kind comment. I am on the mend, thank you!

here is my 3 star lineup for stage 106. I hope this helps!

kind regards, Emily

yorkeme
09-14-15, 05:39 AM
Sorry that was not the best way to ask for help. I cleared most of those stages so I deleted the spreadsheet.

hotnewmilf
10-02-15, 05:07 AM
Hello! Okay so i know stage level 80 is like like soooo far behind most of you but I can't seem to get past it with the combos of pets i have available...this is annoying as hell...lol any advice/suggestions/ideas? Shoot anything at all would be great! Thanks a ton in advance! =]

knowitnot
10-09-15, 08:08 PM
Can you help me with stage 275 please? I've been stuck there for weeks!

yorkeme
10-10-15, 12:23 AM
Can you help me with stage 275 please? I've been stuck there for weeks!

http://forums.storm8.com/webkit-fake-url://4dff8bc6-bb70-4392-bed5-6562908ad4d4/imagepng

yorkeme
10-10-15, 09:22 AM
Can you help me with stage 275 please? I've been stuck there for weeks!Sorry. I was having trouble posting my screen shot last night. Hope I can get it right today.

yorkeme
10-10-15, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE=hotnewmilf;1183263]Hello! Okay so i know stage level 80 is like like soooo far behind most of you but I can't seem to get past it with the combos of pets i have available...this is annoying as hell...lol any advice/suggestions/ideas? Shoot anything at all would be great! Thanks a ton in advance! =][/

QUOTE]24813

knowitnot
10-10-15, 02:14 PM
Sorry. I was having trouble posting my screen shot last night. Hope I can get it right today.

Thank you so much for your help. No wonder I can't beat this stage, I only have one of those characters.:(

yorkeme
10-10-15, 08:11 PM
Thank you so much for your help. No wonder I can't beat this stage, I only have one of those characters.:(
You could try a "similar" strategy but use what you have: Like whatever blue pals you have. Also, you can go back to 3 star previous stages to get more keys for more pals?? Sorry I couldn't help more.

knowitnot
10-11-15, 11:09 AM
You could try a "similar" strategy but use what you have: Like whatever blue pals you have. Also, you can go back to 3 star previous stages to get more keys for more pals?? Sorry I couldn't help more.

Great advice! Thanks again!

knowitnot
11-21-15, 11:28 AM
I'd love some help with stages 38 and 52. I'm just going back and trying to get those elusive 3rd stars!

Tossa747
11-21-15, 06:48 PM
I'd love some help with stages 38 and 52. I'm just going back and trying to get those elusive 3rd stars!
It's been a really long time since i cleared those stages, but I went back and managed to get 3 stars on stage 38 with this team on the first try.

If you don't have those pals I suggest that you use 1 stone removers and 3 bombs/line blasters. One pal of each color.

I'll check stage 52 when I get more lives.

Tossa747
11-21-15, 10:44 PM
Ok, checked stage 52 and I'd say the same thing there. One stone remover and the rest of them bombs/blasters.

Rustybullets
11-22-15, 06:58 PM
Ive been stuck on stage 105 in Diamond Quest for 6 weeks now can't figure out which pals to use to get my 3 ⭐️can you please help me

knowitnot
11-27-15, 10:50 AM
Any suggestions for stage 197, please?

shleampi
11-28-15, 10:14 PM
heya! stuck on 312...any tips, please? :-s

shleampi
11-28-15, 10:31 PM
26456 level 38, 3 stars

shleampi
11-29-15, 09:00 AM
26461 level 264, 3 stars

click56
12-05-15, 09:46 AM
Can someone post help for level 263. I can't even get 2 stars at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

yorkeme
12-10-15, 03:43 AM
26719 26720

click56
12-10-15, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the response. I have to get those teal pets somehow!

macjaney56
01-02-16, 08:11 AM
Can anyone give me a 3 star lineup for level 45? I can't seem to get that third star. Thanks.

jim23cash
01-09-16, 02:06 PM
jim23cash/Annie, I was going through some old posts and I re-read your post here. I feel terrible that i didn't even mention your health! I was still foggy when I posted my first reply, but regardless, that's no excuse for not mentioning my concern. I am terribly sorry to hear about your flare. I can totally relate and am very sorry that you have to suffer in such ways. Thank you for being such a good friend and I have been praying for you. Hope by the time you read this that you are feeling much better!
Ha! I was just going thru old posts, and saw yours! :D thanks for the nice thoughts! Here's to hoping 2016 is a better year for us all! :) the last part of 2015 was rough, and I haven't been posting much. I think I'm behind everyone, and I gave up on all 3 stars around level 300... When I wait at a gate, I go back and try to get stars on a few, but I'm not focusing on that until I'm more caught up.
Hope you are doing great, and your new year has started off with a smile! Take care! Annie :D

yorkeme
01-20-16, 09:45 PM
3 star solution for Stage 225 from Wild While West. Was originally posted by jim23cash back in July 2015.

Here is the layout I used:
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22217&d=1438202163&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22217&d=1438202163)
If you don't have the green that removes 3 whirly things, use the pal that will remove the most whirly things, that is not yellow, red, or blue. If you get potions during play, first use them on the color of pal that removes most whirly things (green in my crew), until whirly things gone, then use potions on purple or ice colors. Make as many matches close to whirly things as possible, use special gems together as much as possible.
Hope that helps. You may need to just get the perfect layout, some levels are like that. Good Luck! :D Annie

Simdiva
02-02-16, 02:41 AM
Ok now that I know I'm in the right thread I did manage to pass stage seventy two earlier this week but now really stuck on stage ninety the latest Lucien boss. Not sure whether I should be using my two metal shields or something else as I can't seem to even get close on him. I'm well over halfway away from ****ing him off, any help at all would be appreciated, although I know most of you are way ahead of me! I woukd like to create a spreadsheet as well to share with newbies wish I had thought of it sooner but I guess most people don't become addicted much before level 70 :cool:

Simdiva
02-02-16, 03:07 AM
Right after I wrote this I cleared the stage, tried doing it with just bombs and the blasters so I guess I figured it out ;)

knowitnot
04-10-16, 07:26 AM
Any ideas for 386, please?

cposey7309
04-20-16, 10:47 AM
I'm easily beating level 108, but can't get that third star! Any good lineups?

Tossa747
04-25-16, 01:39 AM
I have problems with 319. Anyone remember the team they used to get 3 stars? I'll attach a screenshot of the stage.

yorkeme
04-25-16, 02:26 AM
I have problems with 319. Anyone remember the team they used to get 3 stars? I'll attach a screenshot of the stage.

Here's the 3 star team I used on 319. Hope it helps Tossa!

Tossa747
04-25-16, 05:05 AM
Here's the 3 star team I used on 319. Hope it helps Tossa!

Thank you so much, your team gave me some ideas and I finally got three stars :)

Tossa747
04-29-16, 07:05 AM
I got a new phone a few days ago and decided to start over (I still play on this account with my iPad of course). In the begginning I decided to never go to the next stage unless I got three stars on the previous one. However, it feels impossible with the pals I have () and my low level (9). Can I wait until I get more pals and level up a bit, or will it be impossible to get three stars when I'm at a higher level? I think someone here said that it's harder to get three stars on the "monster stages" when you're at a high level.

Simdiva
06-09-16, 09:48 AM
Can someone please post help for stage 234, I can't pass it never mi d three stars. Usually if I pass a stage I can work on three starship pretty quick but I am stumped here.the wild while west has definitely been a wild time lol.

Simdiva
06-09-16, 12:41 PM
Keep going and come back later, much easier when you have a few more owls and are stronger

cposey7309
07-30-16, 03:31 PM
Does anyone have a 3 star set for 122? (Or 124-127 and 131 while you're in the neighborhood?)

nancys627
05-23-17, 03:10 PM
Trying to get 3 stars on level 32. Best I can do is 2 stars. Help!

ClaresKingdom
10-09-17, 09:40 AM
Question for anyone still on this forum??!!

I have just completed all stages and am on the highest level, as there are no more stages I wanted to go back to previous ones and try for 3 stars on all in order to get more keys and therefore more Pals.

When I go back to lower stages I seem to be able to complete them in just a few moves as my pals are seemingly too powerful! So I?m not able to gain any higher points and stars/keys -is there a way round this?

I?ve tried silly things in an attempt not to get too many points too soon ie when you are fighting monsters, by using pals that are not the colours for the stage but I?m still able to complete the stages in about 5 moves 😬

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Clare 😊