PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my dragons past level 10?

Piggie60
07-14-15, 06:50 PM
I know the answer to this has to be somewhere in the forums but I have looked & searched and can't find the answer.
So how do I get my dragons past level 10?
Thanking you in advance for your help.

intrinsicallyknotted
07-14-15, 07:20 PM
So far Level 10 is the highest you can reach (though the recent update promises a future chance to increase to Level 15). It is true that we see opponents in the arena that go up to Level 20, but players can't actually get there.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 07:35 PM
According to the description on app store:

Use the new Noble Crystal to take your dragons to new heights: you can now raise your dragons to level 15!

It seems TL will introduce this new "Noble Crystal" to us, which is needed to evolve our dragons to Lv15, more info will have to wait until the actual update is here at the end of the month :cool:

Piggie60
07-14-15, 09:31 PM
Thank you both for your replies & help. :D

freshfunin2008
07-15-15, 08:23 AM
I'm going to get noble and make as many as possible level 15 if it makes sense to do so. Maybe I can find it on Amazon.com

as are dragons get more level the opponents will increase their strength as well I bet in the arena.

Kennedward
07-15-15, 08:27 AM
Agreed, seeing how opponents were Lv20 when we could only go Lv10, I think future opponents will be Lv25 as we can go Lv15

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:08 AM
I know the answer to this has to be somewhere in the forums but I have looked & searched and can't find the answer.
So how do I get my dragons past level 10?
Thanking you in advance for your help.

Thank you both for your replies & help. :D

Original question answered. Closing thread.