PDA

View Full Version : Why is there a difference in the IOS and Android game?

vizbiz11
07-14-15, 04:38 PM
I downloaded the game on both my Ipad and Android phone to get gems for other Storm8 games. One thing I've noticed is that it takes fewer coins to purchase items and fewer supplies (such as nails, etc.) to advance on my Samsung phone than my Ipad.

For example, the stained glass window in Android cost me (as I recall) $700. In the IOS game it costs $7,800! Things like this make the game less enjoyable.

orleansparish
07-14-15, 07:22 PM
Seriously? Well, that stinks. I'll have to check it again on my phone. I rarely buy because it cost so much money. But if it takes less tools to expand or make my shops larger that'll be super cool!

C2hWF
07-14-15, 08:38 PM
I checked the price, and it's the same in the IOS and Android.

[S8] Elsa
07-15-15, 10:54 AM
We checked on this and the prices in the game match. Are you seeing different behavior? If yes, can you please provide a screenshot of the behavior you're seeing?

vizbiz11
07-15-15, 11:57 AM
Elsa;1143127']We checked on this and the prices in the game match. Are you seeing different behavior? If yes, can you please provide a screenshot of the behavior you're seeing?

I've already finished the "A Bit of Class" goal on my Android. Here's a screenshot of the stained glass cost on my IPad.

FrozenTurtle
07-15-15, 01:56 PM
This is the current price for this item on both iOS and Android. However, as the game progresses, balancing may be necessary to ensure prolonged enjoyment and gameplay. Sorry for any confusion!

bobbyrae
07-15-15, 02:07 PM
This is the current price for this item on both iOS and Android. However, as the game progresses, balancing may be necessary to ensure prolonged enjoyment and gameplay. Sorry for any confusion!

Darn. You beat me to it. I was about to repeat my favourite "balancing the economy of the game to ensure prolonged enjoyment and gameplay for all users" quote. :rolleyes: