PDA

View Full Version : What you think is the ugliest animal in Fantasy Forest Story?

oo56
07-14-15, 04:10 PM
Post your #1, #2, and #3 choice! Then as you make your choices, I will post the results on which animal was the ugliest based on your results! This is just for fun, something interesting, you know!:D

In my opinion,

Hmm.... This is really hard! So many are so ugly!:confused::eek:

1. Hareon
2. Pigmy
3. Gargolem

Your #1 choice = 3 points
Your #2 choice = 2 points
Your #3 choice = 1 point

For example,

If Rainguin was #1 for one person, #2 for another person, and #3 for another person, then it has 6 points! 3 + 2 + 1 = 6

The one with the most points wins as the "Ugliest Animal in Fantasy Forest Story!"

I will tally up the points and update it as soon as I can!

Latest Results:

1. Gargolem - 18 points
2. Sapphire Cthulhu - 11 points
3. Bansheep - 9 points
4. Armordillo - 8 points
4. Dream Bat - 8 points
4. Krampus - 8 points
5. Beever - 7 points
5. Hamrock - 7 points
5. Pigmy - 7 points
6. Catypus - 6 points
6. Rainguin - 6 points
7. Hareon - 5 points
8. Hedgehog - 4 points
8. Ruby Razorback - 4 points
9. Aquatter - 3 points
9. Magmacore - 3 points
9. Obsidian Cyclops - 3 points
9. Puffalo - 3 points
9. Treent of Life - 3 points
9. Tulip Tapir - 3 points
10. Ampeater - 2 points
10. Arbour - 2 points
10. Chameneon - 2 points
10. Citrine Peregrin - 2 points
10. Harpy - 2 points
10. Koala Cadabra - 2 points
10. Lemurcury - 2 points
10. Mistletoed Sloth - 2 points
10. Onyx Ox - 2 points
10. Romanticore - 2 points
10. Rumblebee - 2 points
10. Twilight Troll - 2 points
11. Bulldog - 1 point
11. Crystal Unicorn - 1 point
11. Eagle Beagle - 1 point
11. Vinotaur - 1 point

ogreve
07-14-15, 04:14 PM
Hmm, these ones come to mind first:

1) Beever
2) Pigmy
3) Rumblebee
4) Krampus

As for the first two of these: I think TL was a bit under a bad spell when those animals were released. Pretty much at the same time the Ladypug was released and that was not love at first sight either. I didn't particularly try for that one, but instantly got one as a "collateral" from a 4-element breeding. The egg of the Ladypug was what swung me around, as for some reason IMO it has one of the prettiest eggs. I now kinda like my two Ladypugs (yep, two, as I got a 2nd one that I kept when trying for the Nightmare), though the antennas still look odd.

My issues with the Beever are it's grotesque shape and those silly wings. The only stage I can bear to look at is the baby stage.
The Pigmy is a bit "less ugly" and the two stages in which it looks kinda o.k. are the baby and juvenile stages, but again in the adult and epic stages the wings look totally ugly (to me, at least) and out of place and out of proportions; just how would that big fat pig ever fly with those tiny wings?! :P
I have a Pigmy in storage (along with the Turtle Dove, the Fandingo and the Typhoon Tiger) and I'm sure it will be the very last animal that I have in storage and intend to hatch. I do want to hatch it, but I shall just put it in a non-prominent spot and I have no intentions of evolving it further than its baby or juvenile stages.

As for numbers 3 and 4, well, I don't have them (and I'm not too sad about it). My main issue with the Rumblebee (when I see it in other forests) is that it comes across as MUCH too big (and simply not pretty). The Krampus is perhaps not so much ugly as rather "extremely weird". Whenever I see it in some forest it gives me mental images of some kind of "forest demon" hopping around in a very odd and ominous way. It would be complete if it had had a flute to mesmerise the other animals only to lure them into some death trap. :D

Anyway, those are my picks. Other than those, I think most of the other animals are quite pretty. I'm surely forgetting something, but from the top of my head these are the only ones that directly jump to mind.

Cheers,
Olafo

PS: Fun thread; I'm curious to see what everyone writes.... :P

zaccy678
07-14-15, 04:21 PM
Armordillo definitely....
He reminds me of a cockroach, and he's just as common ;)

Beever is adorable as a baby, but yes he's a rather unattractive adult ;)

oo56
07-14-15, 05:38 PM
Armordillo definitely....
He reminds me of a cockroach, and he's just as common ;)

Beever is adorable as a baby, but yes he's a rather unattractive adult ;)

What is your #3 choice?

chippychan
07-14-15, 06:10 PM
My first choice is easy since I learned to despise it during the valentine breeding event, lol....

1. Armordillo
2. Twilight Troll
3. Mistletoed Sloth (just... creepy)

zaccy678
07-14-15, 07:52 PM
What is your #3 choice?:D

Oh I didn't mean Beever was my no. 2.

If I really had to pick 3, I'd go with:
1) Armordillo (gross)
2) Dream Bat (eek!)
3) Sapphire Cthulhu (wot tha?!)

Edit: sorry, had to change my mind, Cthulhu is uglier than Tulip Tapir :eek:

Sandybellee
07-15-15, 12:00 AM
Fun thread! Here's my list:

1. Gargolem (by far the ugliest)
2. Dream Bat
3. Beever

sweetypies97
07-15-15, 02:13 AM
I will have to think about my top 3. I have to say, the catypus isn't exactly cute :/

Racmoon is pretty gruesome too. Sapphire cthulhu does nothing for me.

reeisme
07-15-15, 05:18 AM
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Apparently is so true bc many of your choices I find kind of adorable. Mistletoed sloth, beever, ladypug, twilight troll... So ugly they're cute maybe? I vote:

1. Bansheep
2. Ampeater
3. Bulldog

I was surprised to see these not on a list yet. Bansheep's description says "spine tingling" and it's an 18 hour breed for something so disgusting.

Ampeater is shaped like armordillo but has that flickering tongue. Gross!

Bulldog has glowing yellow eyes and devil horns so if Krampus wasn't already dubbed the 'forest demon' by @ogreve, I'd nominate this one right along with it.

This was way longer than my cute list. 'So many are so ugly'! 😭 My honorable mentions are Krampus, Sapphire Cthulhu, Romanticore, and Onyx ox.

I also hate armordillos and he could definitely win for ugliest baby. But... they go from roach-like to dinosaur-like as they evolve... Better with age. I also hate chromodiles and aperil fools. Not sure they're ugly per se, but I would not even miss them if they chose to up and leave one day. They can take bansheep with them!

Finally, ugliest egg goes to Santa Claws. It looks like a bloody claw reaching out to get you. If I saw that in real life, I'd kick it straight off the nest. You gave us very bizarre Xmas presents last year, team lava.

Annica5
07-15-15, 07:15 AM
So glad I'm not the only one that is way too involved with Fantasy Forest animals... LOL. Have been contemplating this a long time!

#1 Tulip Tapir. Wasn't even cute as a baby, and almost all other uglies are.
#2 Hamrock. It's a toss up between different piggy uglies. Not my cup of tea.
#3 Sapphire Cthulhu. Don't have it or it might have made it to #1. Stare in disbelief every time I meet it in battles. What were TL thinking?

But I want to defend Krampus, that probably will make it to the final list. It's his moves in battles that has won my heart, when he laughs gleefully and unsportsmanlike at his opponent. Just so... different. Makes me smile every time, use him in battles for that reason.

chippychan
07-15-15, 07:39 AM
Interesting lists everyone has. :)

I have to say I'm surprised by the lack of love for Sapphire Cthulhu. Are there no H.P.Lovecraft readers here? For me, out of all the gem creatures, I want the Sapphire Cthulhu the most! I'd love to have one of the 'great old ones' in my forest. ;)

Marmalademuffin
07-15-15, 10:42 AM
Okay here is my list:

!. Treent, the more you evolve the worse he gets.

2. Lemurcury, and I have 4 of them!

3. Magmacore

Close runner ups were gargolem and Racmoon. I love Krampus he is one of my favorites and I am a fan of the Rumblebee and Bansheep too.

SuzieQ477
07-15-15, 12:29 PM
Fun thread :)

1.Catypuss- I find it really ugly at all levels.
2. Krampus- Still in storage for me.
3. Harpy- It has a really unpleasant face.

elliejean
07-15-15, 01:21 PM
This is so difficult, there are way too many ugly ones to choose...let me see okay my choices are as follows:
1. Krampus
2. Armordillo
*3. Hamrock
*3. Mistletoed Sloth
*I have a tie between third place, couldn't decide which one is uglier!!!

To oo56,
I think you now start another fun thread on the most beautiful creatures:

ninasidstorm8
07-16-15, 07:47 AM
A couple of the Gem animals are not pretty but unique, so I am going with the following:

1) Beever
2) Hamrock
3) Harpy

kooky panda
07-16-15, 10:13 AM
1. Aquatter
2. Arbour
3. Chameneon

babiiba
07-16-15, 05:08 PM
Hi, this is funny :))

1, Gargolem
2, Krampus
3, Saphire C and Rumblebee

pinkflower7777
07-17-15, 01:50 PM
1. Gargolem
2. Dream Bat
3. Chameneon

fahrensland
07-17-15, 02:29 PM
Thanks for keeping a master list of the top ugliest :) it's fun to be able to take a quick glance to see what people have voted on.

1) Pigmy
2) Hareon
3) Bansheep

sweetypies97
07-17-15, 03:31 PM
How could I forget poor hedgehog?!

oo56
07-17-15, 05:34 PM
How could I forget poor hedgehog?!

In which order are your choices?;):confused:

biologybrain
07-17-15, 10:07 PM
1. Gargolem
2. Dream Bat
3. Eagle Beagle

I can almost forgive #1&2 for being ugly, but the Eagle Beagle should have long floppy ears & big sad eyes. Instead it just looks fugly!

sweetdeda
07-19-15, 08:52 AM
1. Obsidian Cyclops
2. Sapphire Cthulhu
3. Hedge Hog

sweetdeda
07-19-15, 08:56 AM
Just an FYI it was a toss up between hedge hog and slippopotamus for third, I like slippopotamus coloring better therefore hedge hog got third.

SummerNightSky
07-19-15, 12:25 PM
I can almost forgive #1&2 for being ugly, but the Eagle Beagle should have long floppy ears & big sad eyes. Instead it just looks fugly!
Yes, as someone who grew up with a Beagle in the house, I'm like what the heck is up with those ears??? And the epic form, my gosh someone had fun with highlighters. MY POOR EYES *cries*

As for me, so many of the Christmas themed animals are fugly. I'll try to come up with a top 3.

xenu8
07-25-15, 08:44 PM
#1. Rainguin
#2. Ruby Razorback
#3. Citrine Peregrin

rjazz
07-28-15, 09:38 PM
1) Sapphire
2) Magnacore/Romantcore
3)Gargolem

epinederose
07-30-15, 11:19 PM
Oh, difficult, but finaly i made a choice...
1 chtulhu (urgggghhhh !) and i dont have one...
2 bansheep (yukkkkky eyes)
3 vinautor (but a great fighter)

:D

epinederose
07-30-15, 11:23 PM
If there was a top 5, i would have choosen vanilla sheep and xmas suricate- clown.... ( have not got their names in english)

epinederose
07-30-15, 11:26 PM
Why dont you make a top 10 as there IS choice ..?.. :o

karmaeater
07-31-15, 12:53 PM
1. Puffalo (literally named mine Ugly... i feel so mean about it now)
2. Hamrock (ugly and huge, kept mine a baby because of it)
3. Catypuss

I love Cthulhu and Krampus! (so sad I missed the X-mas event, only started playing in february)

kuppikahvia
07-31-15, 11:53 PM
How about the Moleten guys? :D

Lisa0107
08-01-15, 04:48 AM
#1 is the hedgehog. Just plain ugly.
#2 is the koala. He is way too big and those wings are just awe full
#3 is the krampus. Very demonic looking

I see the dream bat is listed a lot. I really like him.

belarica
08-02-15, 10:57 PM
Ok,

1. Gargolem is the ugliest thing I've ever seen, like what were they thinking?
2. Onyx ox. Just yuck.
3. Gargolem. It's the worst, it should be mentioned twice.

Allixiandra
08-03-15, 01:24 AM
How about the Moleten guys? :D

YES! Definitely!:p

Shadifern
10-04-15, 01:39 PM
Out of the 59 animals I have...
1: Bansheep
2: Catypuss
3: Crystal Unicorn (lol so true)

ThynaSmith
10-05-15, 12:50 AM
To me are:
#1 Gargolem
#2 Bansheep (the hell!!??)
#3 Armordillo as an adult (it's kinda cute in the baby form).

ThynaSmith
10-05-15, 12:51 AM
Interesting lists everyone has. :)
I have to say I'm surprised by the lack of love for Sapphire Cthulhu. Are there no H.P.Lovecraft readers here? For me, out of all the gem creatures, I want the Sapphire Cthulhu the most! I'd love to have one of the 'great old ones' in my forest. ;)
I'd love to have a Saphire Cthulu! I don't know why people think he's so ugly, huahahshaha!

Scribbles138
10-05-15, 05:55 PM
For me, the Krampus. I would put him in storage never to be seen again if I could.

saucysammis
10-06-15, 07:31 AM
1. Merry meercat - I want to expand just so I can hide it in a far corner!
2. Racmoon - ugly. I want to gather him with other uglys
3. Hedgehog - a green Racmoon.

Anyone see a pattern? They are all scruffy and rat bit. I do like the fairy ferret, the aquatter and the fallaby though.

Scribbles138
10-06-15, 11:04 AM
Tulip Tapir is pretty unattractive too.

CoodieBug
10-08-15, 07:13 PM
Krampus, gargoylem and magmacore!!

Shadifern
10-09-15, 03:35 PM
Whats wrong with Magmacore? Although I do admit he looks fugly in the epic stage.

OreoBunny193
10-09-15, 05:03 PM
1:Sapphire Cthulhu
2: Armordillo
3: Trick-or-Treent

Shadifern
10-10-15, 10:22 AM
1:Sapphire Cthulhu
2: Armordillo
3: Trick-or-Treent
Whats wrong with the Cthulhu? But I do agree about your 2nd and 3rd choice