PDA

View Full Version : Gem loss

potatoKida
07-14-15, 02:05 PM
Could you pleeeease for God's sake remove the gem traps!!! Just a minute ago I lost a good amount of 269 gems accidentally on the friggin horse steed D:< please return my gems! I have been taken so much time collecting them it just tears me apart to see it flushing down the drain T-T

potatoKida
07-14-15, 02:07 PM
Why don't you add a 'Are you sure you want to speed up' option when clicked on the gem trap? It would rather have that made than continuing the storyline honestly :'(

reliquary
07-17-15, 08:51 AM
If I had already had my morning coffee I would give a rant so heavy it would ban me from this forum.....and prolly my game.
But lo, no caffeine and groggy....it just makes me sad.

Weekly there are 2 or 3 of these 'gem loss' threads. They are closed down and mysteriously disappear no matter how polite or well written and kind.
Never is "emailing support" answered in appropriate way...they send back an automated email that sounds like they never even read your concern....THAT is maddening.

It's just so sad....:(

Bustatiff
08-28-15, 02:28 AM
Seriously! I get so mad! Its like u have to have everything completely spread out in the game because this happens ao often..and i emailed support because i lost REAL money on this game and cant get a real reply...i am beyond furious