PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story

MountainKingDragon
07-14-15, 07:48 AM
Can somebody tell me why I can't Access Dragon story right now i have uninstalled app on numerouse Occassions still nothing but yet I can access other TL games ??? Is dragon story undergoing Maintainance or something please help as I have tried everything to get game work I'm iPad player this is the first time I have been unable to access this game I have reset my network settings logged out of App store uninstalled game nothing works please helpppppp.... Thankyou

kooky panda
07-14-15, 08:04 AM
Try deleting the game, then go back to iTunes and redownload the game.

You can also try going under settings on your ipad- safari- and delete data then restart your device.

[S8] Regina
07-14-15, 11:13 AM
Can somebody tell me why I can't Access Dragon story right now i have uninstalled app on numerouse Occassions still nothing but yet I can access other TL games ??? Is dragon story undergoing Maintainance or something please help as I have tried everything to get game work I'm iPad player this is the first time I have been unable to access this game I have reset my network settings logged out of App store uninstalled game nothing works please helpppppp.... Thankyou

Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!