PDA

View Full Version : My gold is gone!!

TawneyCafe
07-14-15, 12:42 AM
I wrote to but then remembered this place. Anyway, .I had (I think) 547 gold..then spent 30 during Fire Giant tournament so made it 517.. Plus 6 gold gifted should be 523gold saved up...all of a sudden...I have 123gold..I almost choked. If nothing can be done to fix this I will not waste my game time here. I therefore will not reinstall the game..have done that tonnes, thus if I take it off it will stay off and I will make sure all my friends know. I am very angry right now and am venting a tad but I mean what I am saying. Please help.. I truly love the game and dragon neighbors. Karen

nmishii
07-14-15, 12:58 AM
You most likely accidentally spent the gems on something. When that happens, you most likely won't get the gems back. It seems like they try to intentionally try to make you lose gems so you can buy more. You can submit a ticket to support@storm8.com and they can tell you what you spent your gems on. You can ask for them back, but don't be disappointed if they won't give them back. Good luck.

kooky panda
07-14-15, 08:26 AM
I am sorry this happened!

For loss of gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks

[S8] Regina
07-14-15, 10:59 AM
I wrote to but then remembered this place. Anyway, .I had (I think) 547 gold..then spent 30 during Fire Giant tournament so made it 517.. Plus 6 gold gifted should be 523gold saved up...all of a sudden...I have 123gold..I almost choked. If nothing can be done to fix this I will not waste my game time here. I therefore will not reinstall the game..have done that tonnes, thus if I take it off it will stay off and I will make sure all my friends know. I am very angry right now and am venting a tad but I mean what I am saying. Please help.. I truly love the game and dragon neighbors. Karen

Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thanks!