PDA

View Full Version : New update! IOS 2.1

Pages : [1] 2

0ghostrider0
07-13-15, 06:32 PM
just started updating my DS game on my iPad and read about all the new updates! Expanded stable and level 15 dragons... Should be fun for a bit. Hopefully breathe some new life into the game...

edit(KP)

Elsa;1142291']The content is coming soon and will be available at the end of the month. Players can use this time to plant food and prepare for leveling up. ^^

Unfortunately, the content will not be available on Android at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kennedward
07-13-15, 07:24 PM
Just updated my game as well, with Lv15 dragons battling should be easier now :cool: I just wonder which ones, because I'll definitely make room for them!

redstar177
07-13-15, 07:32 PM
I can't even imagine how much food it would take to get dragons to level 15....that's the only part of the Ios Only update that sounds not so fun

0ghostrider0
07-13-15, 07:32 PM
Glad they are trying something to spice things up. After 2.5 years of playing faithfully I was on the verge of giving up in frustration... Hopefully they don't disappoint. Guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Kennedward
07-13-15, 07:41 PM
I can't even imagine how much food it would take to get dragons to level 15....that's the only part of the Ios Only update that sounds not so fun

Currently I have over 800,000 food so I'm not worried, but I do imagine it'll take a lot of food since quite a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food to feed at Lv9 just to evolve to Lv10! So 5 more levels would.... Actually I don't think I'll have enough food now LOL :D

Kennedward
07-13-15, 07:41 PM
Glad they are trying something to spice things up. After 2.5 years of playing faithfully I was on the verge of giving up in frustration... Hopefully they don't disappoint. Guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Agreed, for once I'm excited for a change in the game after 2 years as well. :cool:

rheeanna
07-13-15, 07:47 PM

So many questions I took notes on my iPad as I applied the update I hope it helps correct some of the crashes and bugs.
iPad update
1-enlarged capability to Stable Space
2-Sale due?
3-brief notes mentioning-Prime Dragons that are mythical seen by the strongest using a level 15 to breed them
Noble crystal and dragons leveling to 15
4- New Tournament
5- Chariot Dragon
6-Obon Festival of Rising Sun Dragon, Steel Samurai Dragon and kitsune

That's all the notes I took before downloading tomipad...any further info? It's more then I have read here it is exciting !

rheeanna
07-13-15, 07:53 PM
Can read at App Store under dragon story

Clark_Wayne
07-13-15, 08:21 PM
I'm updating : just excited like you all :)
I was wondering when we have dragons level 15 since FFS got level 15 animals from beginning
But should eat lot !
I hope they are doing extra enchanted Farm with huge amont of apples ! Or that will be big problem to feed the dragons ! :D

Kennedward
07-13-15, 08:26 PM
Ok, finally took the time to read it on the app store

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dragon-story/id513474544?mt=8

What's New in Version 2.1
Coming Soon:
Use the new Noble Crystal to take your dragons to new heights: you can now raise your dragons to level 15!
NEW Prime Dragons: these mythical dragons only show themselves to the strongest - use level 15+ dragons to breed them.
Updates on the Dragon Stable: it's roomier than ever! Celebrate this update with an exclusive sale.
Wild Winds Stage Event: Tame the Zephyr and Amphora dragons - don't let this chance blow away!
NEW Tournament: Get the all new Chariot Dragon by battling 30 fierce opponents
Celebrate the Obon festival with the Rising Sun Dragon, Steel Samurai Dragon, and Kitsune Dragon.

While I'm excited for leveling up to Lv15, I still see a lot of new dragons being introduced, so hopefully more space is given to house them all

Clark_Wayne
07-13-15, 08:35 PM
I can't see the Crystal yet .
They probably haven't put it yet :)

bakerystoe
07-13-15, 09:19 PM
Ok, finally took the time to read it on the app store

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dragon-story/id513474544?mt=8

What's New in Version 2.1
Coming Soon:
Use the new Noble Crystal to take your dragons to new heights: you can now raise your dragons to level 15!
NEW Prime Dragons: these mythical dragons only show themselves to the strongest - use level 15+ dragons to breed them.
Updates on the Dragon Stable: it's roomier than ever! Celebrate this update with an exclusive sale.
Wild Winds Stage Event: Tame the Zephyr and Amphora dragons - don't let this chance blow away!
NEW Tournament: Get the all new Chariot Dragon by battling 30 fierce opponents
Celebrate the Obon festival with the Rising Sun Dragon, Steel Samurai Dragon, and Kitsune Dragon.

While I'm excited for leveling up to Lv15, I still see a lot of new dragons being introduced, so hopefully more space is given to house them all
I thought its was Now when I updated it:( Coming soon...

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-13-15, 10:01 PM
This will be some of the best updates ever!!! I hope that it may even be better than some of the game's best updates, maybe even better than Dragon Story: New Dawn, the era where Dragon Story was better than ever!!! However, the White dragons are now old but still special!!!

The Nobel Crystal, so but so cool, I'm hoping a world full of exciting dragon adventures!!!

The first dragons that I'll turn to level 15 would be Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, and Night!!!

Well, I currently don't have the Dragon Stable :/

The Prime Dragons!!! I guess Gemstone will be one of their types!!!

Oh, the Tournament will be harder than ever!!! :eek:

Wow, World Event dragons returning, but wait, the Kitsune isn't from a World Event :/

orleansparish
07-13-15, 11:58 PM
This sounds exciting. They're picking us some well favored parts from that other well liked dragon game. I have 800 gold saved but unless they're lowering the gold needed to upgrade the stable it'll never be used. Otherwise I'll take my time with these new features and continue to save to upgrade some habitats and get a couple treasure dragons come November and December.

One thing I always wondered they'd do is have us breed new dragons by using two specific ones to creature a third. This is something done on that other dragon game and it make it interesting. Prime dragons. I still say we need a new double diamond dragon. And a new diamond habitats for Pete's sake!

bakerystoe
07-14-15, 12:12 AM
This will be some of the best updates ever!!! I hope that it may even be better than some of the game's best updates, maybe even better than Dragon Story: New Dawn, the era where Dragon Story was better than ever!!! However, the White dragons are now old but still special!!!

The Nobel Crystal, so but so cool, I'm hoping a world full of exciting dragon adventures!!!

The first dragons that I'll turn to level 15 would be Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, Light, Virtue, and Night!!!

Wow, World Event dragons returning, but wait, the Kitsune isn't from a World Event :/

It's in the wheel?! It's breed able but hard to breed

bakerystoe
07-14-15, 12:17 AM

These 'Dragon in event" Is not in the event! Maybe you have some misunderstand about it! Obon festival is a festival from Japan, Kitsune must be related to it

cocauina
07-14-15, 01:55 AM
Let's see how this new update will be good for us.. I'm curious.

pernmagic
07-14-15, 02:02 AM
These 'Dragon in event" Is not in the event! Maybe you have some misunderstand about it! Obon festival is a festival from Japan, Kitsune must be related to it
This will be interesting about a Japan festival as I have the steel samurai white ninja and Kabuki and habitat from a previous Japan episode ...... Maybe they have added more ...... My steel samurai is not the best in the arena but it may work better for others :)
Im only just getting the Kabuki to epic as it's often listed as useful

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-14-15, 02:11 AM
Nope, I didn't confused, I call "World Event" dragons the dragons that were previously available on that way, not that a "2nd Dragons of Japan" World Event with the Kitsune Dragon is returning lol That wouldn't make sense xD

Therefore, I referred World Event since the Rising Sun and the Steel Samurai were originally obtained in that, while the Kitsune is just for breeding lol

So please guys, don't arrest me :p

owa411
07-14-15, 02:54 AM
Currently I have over 800,000 food so I'm not worried, but I do imagine it'll take a lot of food since quite a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food to feed at Lv9 just to evolve to Lv10! So 5 more levels would.... Actually I don't think I'll have enough food now LOL :D

I was thinking the exact same thing. I have currently over 500k food. Maybe i have just enough to raise 1 dragon to that level. The question is: which one will I evolve to that level. So many choices, so little food... ;)

pernmagic
07-14-15, 03:26 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing. I have currently over 500k food. Maybe i have just enough to raise 1 dragon to that level. The question is: which one will I evolve to that level. So many choices, so little food... ;)
Know that feeling, perhaps one day they will give us just more food habitat as I have a lot of L9 hungry dragons and not enough food to get to epic :) maybe......

brandonu
07-14-15, 05:06 AM
I wish I could move some dragons to the Arctic Isles, I have plenty of space for new habitats over there.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 06:30 AM
I thought its was Now when I updated it:( Coming soon...

Me too! It's actually coming soon....

Kennedward
07-14-15, 06:36 AM

Well according to the description on app store:

It seems TL will introduce a new "Noble Crystal" to us, which may cost us some coins or probably gold and not to mention hours of time needed, and depending on how much we have, there's only a certain number of dragons that we can evolve beyond Lv10. Before you disagree, I would like to say that this is just my theory.

And there'll be, of course, more new dragons, these Prime Dragons, as the description says, are most likely only breedable once you have Lv15 dragons. So seeing this second description makes me think that TL may have some limits on which dragons we can evolve to Lv15. Again, this is just my theory.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 06:38 AM
I wish I could move some dragons to the Arctic Isles, I have plenty of space for new habitats over there.

Agreed! I also said that in the habitats thread, I don't see why my regular isle has to be all full when Arctic isle is so empty.

amerirish
07-14-15, 06:56 AM
I don't seem to have this update on iPhone 6. I uninstalled & reinstalled; is it only for certain devices?

freesiawoods
07-14-15, 06:56 AM
Wow, all sounds very cool! Is this for ios only? I would really like to see more options for the enchanted farms, like 8, 12, 20 hour crops.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 06:58 AM
I don't seem to have this update on iPhone 6. I uninstalled & reinstalled; is it only for certain devices?

It's coming soon, so actually none of us have it yet lol :D

Kennedward
Wow, all sounds very cool! Is this for ios only? I would really like to see more options for the enchanted farms, like 8, 12, 20 hour crops.

Yup, as Elsa stated in an earlier reply, it's IOS only for now.

amerirish
It's coming soon, so actually none of us have it yet lol :D

OH! Ok. Whew! Thanks :D

Kennedward
07-14-15, 07:01 AM
OH! Ok. Whew! Thanks :D

No problem, I'm a fellow iPhone6 user as well! So I see the same thing you see lol

farmday0123
07-14-15, 07:01 AM
Iphone 5 already updated iphone 6 available but can not purchase

Kennedward
07-14-15, 07:04 AM
Iphone 5 already updated iphone 6 available but can not purchase

I got the update on my iPhone 5 and 4, but it simply changed it back to the regular old app picture, the rest are still the same thing

MajicHearts
07-14-15, 07:36 AM
The update (2.1) still says nothing about land expansion. I have a few habitats I could/would purchase, but no room for them.
This is frustrating - I'm losing interest in playing an I've been playing since almost the beginning and I buy gold, but that will probably stop along with my playing. I'm sure this is very exciting for new players, but not too exciting for us (older) higher level players.

We seem to be "frozen" at level 150, so what good are the millions of XP (experience points) and millions/billions of coins?

Just sayin'...

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 08:40 AM
I was hoping that the 2.1 update would give us more land space and increase limits that have been depressing our play for long term players. TL could not even get the last 2 tourney's to run proper so I have my doubts on how things will work with this new update.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 08:45 AM
Agreed, not to mention there'll many more new dragons coming out as well, but those like us who have ran out of space simply cannot get them, the most we can do is have those new dragons in storage

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 09:13 AM
Well we now know what we will be doing with all the saved up silver and food. We will need to start using it again. I sure hope this means the level 15's will battle much better in the arena or does this now mean we will face dragons up to level 25 in the arena?????????

Kennedward
07-14-15, 09:25 AM
Good question! Since we can level up to 15, maybe we'll face even stronger opponents now

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 09:48 AM
I concur. Anyone having issues with the new update? My device use to auto update this game but apparently it is not happening for me. I will have to manually update it.

justinbieber4444
07-14-15, 10:37 AM
Well, depending on how this goes, this might be the final straw that gets me out of the game.

1. New dragons that rise to level 15 BUT no mention of newer farm items. So all the food I've been growing non-stop to try and raise all my current dragons will have been for naught.

2. The stable will be even roomier and there's supposed to be a sale? Yeah, this one probably chaps me more than anything else. We're not gonna solve the space issue, we're gonna make it even worse by adding more dragons BUT you can upgrade your stables although that means gold. Sorry, not gonna happen. Unless this "sale" is practically free, I'm am so out of here.

I have been playing this game EVERY DAY for three years now. I was one of the very first players and have seen almost all of my neighbors leave the game. TL has consistently shown a complete lack of care towards its older members. If these updates were supposed to pacify me, it's actually done the exact opposite. You have made it harder to level up the dragons by putting ridiculous amounts of food needed to do so, you ignore us about the space issue (except of course with the idea of making us spend gold on the stable), you make it harder and harder to breed dragons, and you can't even get a tournament going without working out all the glitches. I'll wait and see if y'all surprise me with the updates, but I'm not expecting much.

zyfazix
07-14-15, 10:44 AM
Oh yeah of course, iOS only. When are you going to think about Android players when designing updates like this?

inesat
07-14-15, 10:49 AM
Android user. I feel so unloved! :(

mystctattoo
07-14-15, 11:00 AM
Ok so mine just updated automatically and I checked all of my lvl 10 dragons and they are still saying max lvl. what is up with that? One of them is a gemstone type. So what dragons can we lvl up past 10? And what in the world is this Japan thing everyone is talking about? I only got 1 new dragon that could be bred and it's not anything that people were talking about

PrincessCouture2014
07-14-15, 11:02 AM
This is now so casual for them to introduce iOS only features.
Oh let's introduce a new feature!
Yes!!!
But sir it will need lots of work and money too
No problem let it be iPhone only. Who needs to work a little hard to roll it on both iPhone and Android like a tourney does when we can save energy to introduce spin wheel to Android players.

I am feeling so stupid opening the thread for spin wheel. I bet its Android only this time again

mystctattoo
07-14-15, 11:02 AM
Ok so mine just updated automatically and I checked all of my lvl 10 dragons and they are still saying max lvl. what is up with that? One of them is a gemstone type. So what dragons can we lvl up past 10? And what in the world is this Japan thing everyone is talking about? I only got 1 new dragon that could be bred and it's not anything that people were talking about

I guess I'm talking about the crystal dragon thing, the chariot and the festival. I don't see any of those things

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 11:18 AM
I went to download and it just says open. I guess I did get the auto update. Don't notice anything different yet. Don't worry droid users we will get all the bugs fixed before they pass it on to you all.

Passera
07-14-15, 11:25 AM
Did the update and now game won't load at all! Awesome! Just one problem after another ugh!

Kennedward
07-14-15, 11:34 AM
I concur. Anyone having issues with the new update? My device use to auto update this game but apparently it is not happening for me. I will have to manually update it.

I don't see any new update yet, it still says "coming soon"

Kennedward
07-14-15, 11:37 AM
Well, depending on how this goes, this might be the final straw that gets me out of the game.

1. New dragons that rise to level 15 BUT no mention of newer farm items. So all the food I've been growing non-stop to try and raise all my current dragons will have been for naught.

2. The stable will be even roomier and there's supposed to be a sale? Yeah, this one probably chaps me more than anything else. We're not gonna solve the space issue, we're gonna make it even worse by adding more dragons BUT you can upgrade your stables although that means gold. Sorry, not gonna happen. Unless this "sale" is practically free, I'm am so out of here.

I have been playing this game EVERY DAY for three years now. I was one of the very first players and have seen almost all of my neighbors leave the game. TL has consistently shown a complete lack of care towards its older members. If these updates were supposed to pacify me, it's actually done the exact opposite. You have made it harder to level up the dragons by putting ridiculous amounts of food needed to do so, you ignore us about the space issue (except of course with the idea of making us spend gold on the stable), you make it harder and harder to breed dragons, and you can't even get a tournament going without working out all the glitches. I'll wait and see if y'all surprise me with the updates, but I'm not expecting much.

I agree with the 2 points you've mentioned, especially number 2, I seriously don't see the point of the stable when I can keep a better record of them in my storage. The stable itself costs gold, and is a waste of my limited land space, which are yet the more reasons for me not to buy it.

I've also seen all of my older neighbors left the game from frustrations, lots of them even have a lot of the rarer Diamond hybrids like Dark Angel, Unicorn, Helios, even before I had them. I really hate to see this is the way the game turns out to be: for new players only and not much support for those older players.

owa411
07-14-15, 11:51 AM
I am feeling so stupid opening the thread for spin wheel. I bet its Android only this time again
Actually, if you're refering to the wheel that came up today, IOS has it too. Sorry to say this, dearie... :(

owa411
07-14-15, 11:54 AM
Well according to the description on app store:

It seems TL will introduce a new "Noble Crystal" to us, which may cost us some coins or probably gold and not to mention hours of time needed, and depending on how much we have, there's only a certain number of dragons that we can evolve beyond Lv10. Before you disagree, I would like to say that this is just my theory.

And there'll be, of course, more new dragons, these Prime Dragons, as the description says, are most likely only breedable once you have Lv15 dragons. So seeing this second description makes me think that TL may have some limits on which dragons we can evolve to Lv15. Again, this is just my theory.

I think you might be on to something

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 11:57 AM

So I did get the auto update from 7/13. I just noticed the sand and buckets are missing and now I have a different load up screen. Everything still looks the same though.

kooky panda
07-14-15, 02:16 PM
New content will be released at the end of the month. ( see post 1)

fahrensland
07-14-15, 02:25 PM
I'm glad the dragon level is being increase, it'll be fun to see the improved graphics.

With the increase in food requirements however, it would be incredibly helpful to have an additional farm released, or even another food producing option -- a more expensive one that produces more food. I already have a massive amount of dragons hanging out at level 7 and with the new level boost this issue is going to be even worse.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 02:29 PM
I think you might be on to something

lol I'm just theorizing from what TL put in the updates, if I'm right however, then the Lv15 dragons would be rather limited and that may not be as fun as many expect it to be.

Hopefully there'll be many from the start though, I do wish it'll be more fun after the update :D

Kennedward
07-14-15, 02:30 PM
So I did get the auto update from 7/13. I just noticed the sand and buckets are missing and now I have a different load up screen. Everything still looks the same though.

Yup, it is the same for now, that is, until the end of the month as Kooky's post above :cool:

Kennedward
07-14-15, 02:32 PM
I'm glad the dragon level is being increase, it'll be fun to see the improved graphics.

With the increase in food requirements however, it would be incredibly helpful to have an additional farm released, or even another food producing option -- a more expensive one that produces more food. I already have a massive amount of dragons hanging out at level 7 and with the new level boost this issue is going to be even worse.

Agreed.

As a matter of fact, I would prefer a new crop to grow, since money is no longer a problem for most of the older players like me (over 1 billion coins right now) Why not give us a more expensive crop to grow that gives us more food?

Anaboe
07-14-15, 03:17 PM
New content will be released at the end of the month. ( see post 1)

Great, just when I'm away on holiday :P

Ah well, they have wifi there too: it's a gaming-camping ;)

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 03:58 PM
I also vote for a 2nd evolve temple. Or better yet change the existing one to have 2 pods so it doesn't take up more space which we don't have.

Oh a tourney note, the time to extend was ducked by our favorite "do nothing" staff in support. They stated they would pass my suggestion on to the Devs that time should have been extended. How lame is that. They had just extended the 6 day tourney by 2 days for similar issues with the arena event.

orleansparish
07-14-15, 04:02 PM
Agreed.

As a matter of fact, I would prefer a new crop to grow, since money is no longer a problem for most of the older players like me (over 1 billion coins right now) Why not give us a more expensive crop to grow that gives us more food?

I totally agree. We have the ability to feed dragons to level 15, why not increase our being able to grow more food too? It just makes sense. Again, on that other game, we keep gaining new upgradable farms where we can plant an insane amount of food. With almost 900 million coins for once I can put it to use and not stop evolving at level 7. I'd love to finally have all my dragons are epic, but at the rate I grow diamond dates it won't be anytime soon.

freshfunin2008
07-14-15, 04:09 PM
and if they created better growing options we wouldn't need the space that 7 farms take up..... and maybe we could place more habitats

Kennedward
07-14-15, 04:41 PM
and if they created better growing options we wouldn't need the space that 7 farms take up..... and maybe we could place more habitats

I won't be so sure about that, since there are tons of hungry dragons waiting to be fed.

Right now some of the newer dragons takes 50,000 to feed to evolve from Lv9 to Lv10, so for such a dragon to evolve further into Lv15 I would imagine it'll cost quite a few hundred thousands of food just to feed 1 dragon. But that's only 1, I'm sure we'll have a few to evolve to Lv15.

Overall, I expect we will need all 7 farms and tons of food for the upcoming dragon, so farms would not be something I give up.

orleansparish
07-14-15, 07:18 PM
I won't be so sure about that, since there are tons of hungry dragons waiting to be fed.

Right now some of the newer dragons takes 50,000 to feed to evolve from Lv9 to Lv10, so for such a dragon to evolve further into Lv15 I would imagine it'll cost quite a few hundred thousands of food just to feed 1 dragon. But that's only 1, I'm sure we'll have a few to evolve to Lv15.

Overall, I expect we will need all 7 farms and tons of food for the upcoming dragon, so farms would not be something I give up.

I agree. If we can upgrade our farms I'll keep all seven and have them churning out food 24/7. Otherwise only players well ahead with food will be able to get their dragons to 15 quickly. I hope they thought about the farming issue and don't make people feel they need to pay for food. I definitely wouldn't.

I also see Helios is your brat, I can't get Prism to save my life. And I'm tired of spending 100 gems for a second den to breed nothing turquoise.

Kennedward
07-14-15, 07:34 PM
I agree. If we can upgrade our farms I'll keep all seven and have them churning out food 24/7. Otherwise only players well ahead with food will be able to get their dragons to 15 quickly. I hope they thought about the farming issue and don't make people feel they need to pay for food. I definitely wouldn't.

I also see Helios is your brat, I can't get Prism to save my life. And I'm tired of spending 100 gems for a second den to breed nothing turquoise.

Speaking of which, I wish there's a way of get rid of breeding roost, it's just a useless piece of decor on my isle now

U1timate
07-14-15, 09:25 PM
To upgrade the stable after 1200 gold is 5000 gold. The price doesn't make any since to me not really fair or a bargain. The limited space that we have there should be a sale on stable upgrades.

MoonRiver101
07-15-15, 05:18 AM
Agreed.

I agree, another crop that gives more food would be fantastic.

The update seems to have fixed the problem my farms had with going past the first page options thank goodness, was getting sick of having to restart all the time just to get my dates planted on all my farms

Kennedward
07-15-15, 06:42 AM
To upgrade the stable after 1200 gold is 5000 gold. The price doesn't make any since to me not really fair or a bargain. The limited space that we have there should be a sale on stable upgrades.

The gold price is also why I have never bought the stable, all it does are contain dragons like my storage, but unlike my storage it takes up a piece of my land, I don't need a piece of useless decor on my island. I also find it easier to have all my dragons in storage so I can see which ones I have, and don't want to place 5 or 10 of them into the stable separated from the rest. Keep in mind, I have over 70 dragons in storage now.

So stable space means nothing to me, even if they offer 100 dragon space in stable, I still won't buy it, especially since it's a gold-only purchase.

Kennedward
07-15-15, 06:49 AM
I agree, another crop that gives more food would be fantastic.

The update seems to have fixed the problem my farms had with going past the first page options thank goodness, was getting sick of having to restart all the time just to get my dates planted on all my farms

I hope we get another farm upgrade or something, so far none of the crops we grow make sense to me, and due to work I can only plant Diamondates (5hrs 800food), and when I play after work I only plant mostly Rushrooms (1hr 300food)

0ghostrider0
07-15-15, 08:19 AM
I agree, definitely hope they change the farming to make it easier or more accommodating time wise. I'm willing to spend more coins if it gets more food. So many aspects of the game are outdated... Really hoping the update is a huge overhaul but highly doubt it!

freshfunin2008
07-15-15, 08:20 AM
Stables defeat the purpose of displaying your dragons. If we can't display them, why play?

Kennedward
07-15-15, 08:28 AM
I agree, definitely hope they change the farming to make it easier or more accommodating time wise. I'm willing to spend more coins if it gets more food. So many aspects of the game are outdated... Really hoping the update is a huge overhaul but highly doubt it!

Agreed, there should be a more expensive crop that gives more food for a different time period

Kennedward
07-15-15, 08:29 AM
Stables defeat the purpose of displaying your dragons. If we can't display them, why play?

Agreed, I don't quite see the point of it when we can keep them in storage. Either that or don't breed at all when we don't have the space, there's really no point of a stable

Clark_Wayne
07-15-15, 10:28 AM
The difference between stable and storage for me is once out storage i can not put the dragon into storage again.
Stable can store for short time or longtime.
But i won't buy stable if i have to use golds : i need the golds for something else.
I really don't understand why they keep selling it for golds since most of the players won't buy it as long as it is sold for golds

Kennedward
07-15-15, 11:33 AM
Agreed. But I still would not consider it even if it's for coins, not to mention its functions are rather useless for me.

I am running out of space, so the only thing I can do is stop breeding for new dragons. It doesn't make sense to breed more and put some into stable. Hence why I said I don't see the point of ever having it, I rather stop getting new dragons than to put it into stable.

amerirish
07-15-15, 11:50 AM
I regret buying the stable. It really doesn't have a good purpose for me. I've used it only on occasions where I needed to temporarily place a dragon that I plan to evolve & trade. It takes up way too much land as well.

Kennedward
07-15-15, 11:54 AM
My biggest regret is the breeding roost, it cannot be sold or put into storage, and takes 100 gold to activate for only 7 days, now it's just a piece of useless decor for me taking up 1 block of land.

amerirish
07-15-15, 11:56 AM
I like having the breeding roost while there's a limited dragon that I really want. Like right now, I'm trying for Black Rose in both dens (although unsuccessfully :( so far)

Kennedward
07-15-15, 11:59 AM
I just don't like paying 100 gold just to have a second breeding temple for only 7 days, as I often times end up with fails, plus I don't have any more space for new dragons

freshfunin2008
07-15-15, 12:06 PM
The roost is a big scam. I would stay away from it.

Kennedward
07-15-15, 02:12 PM
Agreed!

Paleon
07-15-15, 06:00 PM
Awh, TL, why must you keep me from a perfect naming opportunity? Oh well, I hope they don't feel the need to mess with battle statistics now that lvl 15 dragons will be available to some. If they do, that's something I wouldn't mind being IOS only. lol

Kennedward
07-15-15, 07:24 PM
If they do, then battles will be even tougher for non-IOS users, because they'll probably increase opponent to Lv25 to keep the 10 levels difference

orleansparish
07-15-15, 07:32 PM
The roost is a big scam. I would stay away from it.

It's not really a scam as it doesn't promise to make breeding more successful. Just give you more chances to breed. But yeah, I'm staying away from it. I used it no less than 5 times and even double the breeding tries didn't help with prism or diamond rainbow. Waste of money. I'll go back to saving my gold for something better.

Kennedward
07-15-15, 07:39 PM
Agreed, save your gold for gold producing dragons :D

orleansparish
07-15-15, 10:30 PM
Agreed, save your gold for gold producing dragons :D

Yep! I just need Midas that I never really liked and rose gold, who's amazing looking. I'm sure they'll be on sale again for Black Friday or Xmas. By then I'll have saved a lot. Right now I'm at 700 but I used gold for extra spins and to do a little speed breeding. That I'll stop because I don't think that black rose will visit my place this time either. So if I keep at it, with my 30 gold per day I'll have enough for those 2 dragons and have the ability to upgrade a few habitats.

rene2222
07-16-15, 02:28 AM
the roost is really a waste of gold. cannot put in storage. and that it needs gold to activate after 7 days. whoever wish to buy, better DON'T.

cocauina
07-16-15, 03:57 AM
If they do, then battles will be even tougher for non-IOS users, because they'll probably increase opponent to Lv25 to keep the 10 levels difference

Don't think that will happen. In Fantasy Forest Story the maximum level for our animals is level 15 and the animals from the battles the maximum level is 20, and the battles in my opinion are more difficult than in DS.

Kennedward
07-16-15, 05:56 AM
Yep! I just need Midas that I never really liked and rose gold, who's amazing looking. I'm sure they'll be on sale again for Black Friday or Xmas. By then I'll have saved a lot. Right now I'm at 700 but I used gold for extra spins and to do a little speed breeding. That I'll stop because I don't think that black rose will visit my place this time either. So if I keep at it, with my 30 gold per day I'll have enough for those 2 dragons and have the ability to upgrade a few habitats.

Good luck saving gold! :D

Kennedward
07-16-15, 05:57 AM
the roost is really a waste of gold. cannot put in storage. and that it needs gold to activate after 7 days. whoever wish to buy, better DON'T.

Agreed, I seriously regret it after buying it! :mad:

Kennedward
07-16-15, 05:57 AM
Don't think that will happen. In Fantasy Forest Story the maximum level for our animals is level 15 and the animals from the battles the maximum level is 20, and the battles in my opinion are more difficult than in DS.

I sure hope so!

crystalrayn3
07-17-15, 09:51 AM
I've yet to see the new updated features in the game so far. Any clue as to when they'll take effect?

Kennedward
07-17-15, 10:23 AM
I've yet to see the new updated features in the game so far. Any clue as to when they'll take effect?

As Elsa and Kooky stated before, the end of this month :cool:

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-17-15, 10:24 AM
I wonder what's new IN 6 MINUTES!!!

Kennedward
07-17-15, 10:25 AM
I wonder what's new IN 6 MINUTES!!!

What do you mean?

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-17-15, 10:26 AM
What do you mean?
Is that it's about to be 10:30 AM, update time!!!

Kennedward
07-17-15, 10:28 AM
Is that it's about to be 10:30 AM, update time!!!

Well, seeing how they've already stated that 2.1 update will be here at the end of the month, I doubt they'll give something new at this time, but you never know, just a few more minutes

roguebee
07-17-15, 01:32 PM
It's an option to buy a Champion (Warrior King) with habitat and apples...

freshfunin2008
07-17-15, 02:17 PM
What's new is that I had to trade / sell another dragon to place a new one. Please fix ASAP. Tired of waiting always waiting

Kennedward
07-17-15, 03:18 PM
It's an option to buy a Champion (Warrior King) with habitat and apples...

Yup, which I'll never buy

Kennedward
07-17-15, 03:19 PM
What's new is that I had to trade / sell another dragon to place a new one. Please fix ASAP. Tired of waiting always waiting

Agreed! I have a new dragon that I want to breed but nowhere to put it, just checked all my existing habitats as well, all full with only 1 copy of each dragon, so I can't even trade a dragon without losing my only copy. I sure wish more land will be introduced soon as well!

Smokette2006
07-17-15, 08:24 PM
Does anyone know what the Nobel crystal is and how do you get it?

Kennedward
07-18-15, 06:13 AM
Does anyone know what the Nobel crystal is and how do you get it?

No because it's not been released yet :D

Kennedward
07-18-15, 12:43 PM
Who's counting down to the end of July?

I know I am lol :D

jtm101
07-19-15, 07:48 AM
New Version in the App Store 2.1.1

Anyone updated and noticed anything new/improvements/bugs?

cocauina
07-19-15, 08:35 AM

Nothing changed, I have the update since yesterday, probably they needed to add code to the app that was only possible with an update, since we will have a new feature, the only answer I see is this one.

Kennedward
07-19-15, 10:38 AM

I updated it just now, nothing new here, the new stuff will probably come at the end of this month as Elsa said

MountainKingDragon
07-19-15, 10:47 AM
Really looking forward to this latest update feature end of the month I'm constantly planting food can't wait haha :)

Kennedward
07-19-15, 10:54 AM
Really looking forward to this latest update feature end of the month I'm constantly planting food can't wait haha :)

Me too! I just reached over 1 million food now, pretty sure I'll easily use them up when I can level up to Lv15 though lol :D

MountainKingDragon
07-19-15, 10:57 AM
Wow you done well with nearly a million food congrats I haven't as much food wise as ya self 60,000 so far I'm going to need more food then this lol ����

Kennedward
07-19-15, 11:00 AM
Wow you done well with nearly a million food congrats I haven't as much food wise as ya self 60,000 so far I'm going to need more food then this lol ����

Thanks! I think we will need a lot, seeing how a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food just to evolve from Lv9 to 10, we're talking about 5 more levels beyond that so I'm expecting more.

BUT! I would appreciate it if they take less food though, I'm just growing and saving more food just in case :cool:

JustKay
07-20-15, 05:26 PM
I'm intrigued, but also a bit scared. Some of the recent updates have been less than player friendly and given the experiment on the Arctic Isles, I would hate for the "noble crystal" gameplay element to be a rare or difficult or even just tedious item to produce being consumed on a breeding (or evolution) attempt that may or may not succeed. That would be the ultimate kick in the guts.

I mean sure if you get a successful prime dragon that's pretty impressive, but that will further increase the frustration level and widen the gap between the gold spending players and the rest.

Oh, well, I still have some hope... even though the game has been crashing on me non-stop this morning after the update over the weekend >_<

JustKay
07-20-15, 05:30 PM
Thanks! I think we will need a lot, seeing how a lot of the newer dragons takes 50,000 food just to evolve from Lv9 to 10, we're talking about 5 more levels beyond that so I'm expecting more.

BUT! I would appreciate it if they take less food though, I'm just growing and saving more food just in case :cool:

If Fantasy Forest is anything to go by the food requirements to get to level 15 will be immense. I'm just praying that they also release a new farm upgrade that will help the people with millions of coins use these up to grow more food more quickly. I have over 300 million right now, and that's even after giving up on coin collecting for a bit. I bet others have even more insane amounts. I wonder if someone has a billion coins already.

Kennedward
07-20-15, 06:08 PM
If Fantasy Forest is anything to go by the food requirements to get to level 15 will be immense. I'm just praying that they also release a new farm upgrade that will help the people with millions of coins use these up to grow more food more quickly. I have over 300 million right now, and that's even after giving up on coin collecting for a bit. I bet others have even more insane amounts. I wonder if someone has a billion coins already.

I have over 1 billion coins several months ago, as well as several others stating they do on a thread below:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?82946-Billionare-Coin-Club

I do hope there's a way to spend coins now that I've ran out of land, plus I also haven't collected coins as much as I used to before

Kennedward
07-20-15, 06:09 PM
I'm intrigued, but also a bit scared. Some of the recent updates have been less than player friendly and given the experiment on the Arctic Isles, I would hate for the "noble crystal" gameplay element to be a rare or difficult or even just tedious item to produce being consumed on a breeding (or evolution) attempt that may or may not succeed. That would be the ultimate kick in the guts.

I mean sure if you get a successful prime dragon that's pretty impressive, but that will further increase the frustration level and widen the gap between the gold spending players and the rest.

Oh, well, I still have some hope... even though the game has been crashing on me non-stop this morning after the update over the weekend >_<

I know, I just wonder how the noble crystal will play out.

Oh yea and the food required for feeding these dragons.... I'm sure it'll take a lot, luckily I have been saving food and now I have over 1 million food :cool:

Simdiva
07-22-15, 02:34 AM
Been trying to save food but because of my level, it's very difficult to save the coin as I am still expanding a lot. I have been expanding like crazy thru mining lately and now finally seem to be tapped there for a little while after doing about five. Sure hurts the coins and I had to do pump wings for a few days! I won't do the twenty hour growth because it's just too slow. I am on enough, that I can easily manage rushrooms and if I had the coins even the ten minute option but omg I would be broke in that! I often do rushrooms as I find it works better for me than the dates. However, even after saving and not feeding much I still don't have 100k so I am gonna be way behind I think even tho I have lots of good super rares I could epic in a flash if I had enough food! I have even stooped to buying food at times when I really wanted a few evolved, lollipop for example. Oh well, St least the battles are getting easier, I have not lost a challenge for a while.

Kennedward
07-22-15, 06:48 AM
Been trying to save food but because of my level, it's very difficult to save the coin as I am still expanding a lot. I have been expanding like crazy thru mining lately and now finally seem to be tapped there for a little while after doing about five. Sure hurts the coins and I had to do pump wings for a few days! I won't do the twenty hour growth because it's just too slow. I am on enough, that I can easily manage rushrooms and if I had the coins even the ten minute option but omg I would be broke in that! I often do rushrooms as I find it works better for me than the dates. However, even after saving and not feeding much I still don't have 100k so I am gonna be way behind I think even tho I have lots of good super rares I could epic in a flash if I had enough food! I have even stooped to buying food at times when I really wanted a few evolved, lollipop for example. Oh well, St least the battles are getting easier, I have not lost a challenge for a while.

Seeing how you're still expanding and don't have enough coins, maybe you should finish expanding land before trying for Lv15 dragons.

They eat quite a lot of food and it's better if you play slowly, because eventually you'll run out of space like me, so just enjoy the game for now.

florawynn
07-22-15, 05:56 PM

At lower levels, since you have to choose between spending your coins on food or expansion, the prudent thing to do is to focus on growing food. Stop expanding for a week & grow upgrapes. You'd be surprised at how much more food you can grow (4200 per hour if you set an alarm vs only 2100 w/rushrooms). Grow diamondates only at night (5600 food in 5 hrs is a joke). Then epic dragons that yield the highest coin rate for the least amount of food. It will give you some breathing room & allow you to grow upgrapes more often.

Kennedward
07-22-15, 08:15 PM
At lower levels, since you have to choose between spending your coins on food or expansion, the prudent thing to do is to focus on growing food. Stop expanding for a week & grow upgrapes. You'd be surprised at how much more food you can grow (4200 per hour if you set an alarm vs only 2100 w/rushrooms). Grow diamondates only at night (5600 food in 5 hrs is a joke). Then epic dragons that yield the highest coin rate for the least amount of food. It will give you some breathing room & allow you to grow upgrapes more often.

Nice idea, I actually been saving food, around 1.1 million food now, to prefer for upcoming Lv15 dragons.

I expect they'll require tons of food, and so I've been saving and not feeding much to my existing dragons lol

Jrod333
07-23-15, 09:54 AM
Really TL more ios only content? We still have coming soon over the dragon album, you know the 1 that's had coming soon for almost year? Lv 15 is a cool idea but we do need planting of new food for quicker time for more money. Dragon stable upgrade is good and all but for extra doubles that we like maybe. For the love of God add more space so we can easily display ALL dragons without issue . I've been playing for 3 years now as well, and on Android now to top it off. So sick of the bs

Kennedward
07-23-15, 10:35 AM
Really TL more ios only content? We still have coming soon over the dragon album, you know the 1 that's had coming soon for almost year? Lv 15 is a cool idea but we do need planting of new food for quicker time for more money. Dragon stable upgrade is good and all but for extra doubles that we like maybe. For the love of God add more space so we can easily display ALL dragons without issue . I've been playing for 3 years now as well, and on Android now to top it off. So sick of the bs

I have both IOS and Android phones but seeing how almost all new features go to IOS first, I play pretty much only on IOS now.

So yea, I agree with you that it's unfair when only IOS gets all the new features, while Android has been waiting for a long time just to get some features previously available on IOS, but seems like it will never catch up as more new features are introduced for IOS only

Jrod333
07-23-15, 10:57 AM
I have both IOS and Android phones but seeing how almost all new features go to IOS first, I play pretty much only on IOS now.

So yea, I agree with you that it's unfair when only IOS gets all the new features, while Android has been waiting for a long time just to get some features previously available on IOS, but seems like it will never catch up as more new features are introduced for IOS only

Well yea TL is more worried about continuously adding new dragons and ios only features instead of getting the game equal and taking care of other issues, such as lots of land and maybe higher quantity of food. As it is both of these are needed before this lv 15 **** and more and more and more dragons. I love this game and been playing forever, but I hate this company with a passion. I wish their servers would just crash and burn already and end the pain 😱

freshfunin2008
07-23-15, 11:19 AM
OUch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the robots at the support center.

Jrod333
07-23-15, 11:48 AM
OUch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the robots at the support center.

Lol. Trust me, I wish I didn't feel this way. This was and is supposed to be a fun game, not stressful and make people angry at them.

Kennedward
07-23-15, 12:19 PM
Well yea TL is more worried about continuously adding new dragons and ios only features instead of getting the game equal and taking care of other issues, such as lots of land and maybe higher quantity of food. As it is both of these are needed before this lv 15 **** and more and more and more dragons. I love this game and been playing forever, but I hate this company with a passion. I wish their servers would just crash and burn already and end the pain ��

Agreed. I have been complaining about the lack of land and food as well, along with a few other players on the forum, but it seems they don't listen and just continue to do things their way, which is: Continuously introducing new dragons, continuously new events that gives you more dragons in storage, and also many more IOS only features.

Kennedward
07-23-15, 12:22 PM
Lol. Trust me, I wish I didn't feel this way. This was and is supposed to be a fun game, not stressful and make people angry at them.

I had fun when I was beginning to play this game, but now that I've fully expanded and have so many dragons that my island cannot display them all and have to keep them in storage. The fun factor has been greatly reduced than at the beginning.

I'm sure this is why many older players left the game already, and seeing how there are quite a lot of players in the forum being rude to the older players saying they shouldn't complain about the game, I'm sure most of the active players now are rather new and have yet to experience the lack of land problem that many of us are experiencing.

belarica
07-23-15, 12:37 PM
and seeing how there are quite a lot of players in the forum being rude to the older players saying they shouldn't complain about the game, I'm sure most of the active players now are rather new and have yet to experience the lack of land problem that many of us are experiencing.

Are you referring to me? I stand by what I said. Taking over every single topic complaining about space (and half of the time you miraculously find room to squeeze in one more) is ridiculous. S8 is aware of your complaints, it's obvious you don't enjoy this game anymore so why are you still here? They're a business, trying to make money and you've pointed out many times you've never spent a dime. That's great for you, and no offense but folks who don't spend money probably aren't high on the priority list.
All I'm saying is that there's a time and place to bring up your concerns, and it's not in every single topic ever created.

Kennedward
07-23-15, 12:45 PM
Are you referring to me? I stand by what I said. Taking over every single topic complaining about space (and half of the time you miraculously find room to squeeze in one more) is ridiculous. S8 is aware of your complaints, it's obvious you don't enjoy this game anymore so why are you still here? They're a business, trying to make money and you've pointed out many times you've never spent a dime. That's great for you, and no offense but folks who don't spend money probably aren't high on the priority list.
All I'm saying is that there's a time and place to bring up your concerns, and it's not in every single topic ever created.

I was talking about quite a few actually. But I understand, it must be fun for newer players who have lots of space to expand and many dragons to collect

kooky panda
07-23-15, 02:51 PM
Guys, the thread is getting a little off topic. This thread is to discuss the upcoming features from this update. There are other threads to talk about current features and needs for expansions, etc.

Also please stay civil to each other . Everyone has a right to post their views on the upcoming features.

freshfunin2008
07-23-15, 03:06 PM
Kooky I think everyone wants to see those new features. Give us some more info the month is almost over.

Kennedward
07-23-15, 04:17 PM
Kooky I think everyone wants to see those new features. Give us some more info the month is almost over.

Agreed, just the app store descriptions are not enough, we would like to see more details

JustKay
07-23-15, 07:22 PM
I love this game and been playing forever, but I hate this company with a passion. I wish their servers would just crash and burn already and end the pain ��

You do know you can just walk away, right? :) That said I have stopped playing for periods, even deleted the app from my phone at least once, and yet I'm still back here >_<

Kennedward
07-23-15, 08:12 PM
As for me, I'll stop breeding after I get my Helios.

But with this update, I'll see what dragons I can level up to 15.

Jrod333
07-24-15, 07:06 PM
You do know you can just walk away, right? :) That said I have stopped playing for periods, even deleted the app from my phone at least once, and yet I'm still back here >_<

Yes, thank you. I do know, but rather than walk away 3 years and 1000s of dollars later, I'd prefer TL gets their **** right and takes care of their loyal long term player, and stop messing with us and making us angry

Jrod333
07-24-15, 07:08 PM
As for me, I'll stop breeding after I get my Helios.

But with this update, I'll see what dragons I can level up to 15.

Helios was absolutely the hardest for me to breed. I now have every breed able and a double of all diamonds. 😁

Kennedward
07-25-15, 06:41 AM
Helios was absolutely the hardest for me to breed. I now have every breed able and a double of all diamonds. ��

I don't mind it takes a long time, I only need it to complete my diamond collection

onlymine02
07-27-15, 12:13 PM
They are offering all these new dragons but they are not giving us any place to put them. I am full to the brim - not a space to put another dragon. If we don't get any more land it will save me a lot of money - no more need for gold! I would rather get land so I can keep playing.

Kennedward
07-27-15, 12:15 PM
We've been saying that for awhile now, Elsa recently answered us saying they're in development for more land but not set date yet

Kennedward
07-28-15, 01:53 PM
Just a few more days to go....

Kennedward
07-29-15, 05:15 PM
2 more days to go! :D

freshfunin2008
07-29-15, 07:25 PM
I can't wait to see all the changes. I hope it includes places to put the stranded dragons

Kennedward
07-29-15, 07:27 PM
I can't wait to see all the changes. I hope it includes places to put the stranded dragons

For me, I would like to see which ones we can level up to 15, I have 1.5 million food waiting to feed them :cool:

freshfunin2008
07-30-15, 08:29 AM
1 more day

mbyte68
07-30-15, 09:37 AM
cant wait woooo hope they make it easier to get better breed dragons from theese lvl 15 maxed out dragons :) maybe easier Diamond ,, we can dream :D

Kennedward
07-30-15, 10:44 AM
I'm getting really excited knowing it's so close now lol

freshfunin2008
07-30-15, 10:48 AM
It must be happening on the Friday update around 10:30

Kennedward
07-30-15, 10:51 AM
Nice, I can't wait! :cool:

freshfunin2008
07-30-15, 02:25 PM
I mean it better happen. I am tired of waiting

Kennedward
07-30-15, 04:31 PM
Me too, it's been a long wait lol

Kennedward
07-30-15, 07:28 PM
Hopefully it'll here tomorrow.... I think many people will go mad if it's not lol

viridium
07-31-15, 04:44 AM
I still wonder when we can get the possibility to get the pracht crystal for the 15 lv thing but this is then a bit stupid to bring all champions who need so much food on this lv.So fire dragon is the best start?Yes but how will this change battling?Do I have to battle up lv 15 to 19 and not lv 10-14 dragons in the arena?Sorry such a change would be notoriuos evil and a base for complaints.
I hope the over dragons are cool strong enigmatic and not a sloppy recolour of the epic formes from good known dragons.
Some fans say that the cute FFS epic pets are simply metallic recolours of the adult formes but I like the metall style .

Kennedward
07-31-15, 06:41 AM
Update should be here later today

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 08:44 AM
Well Elsa kind of down played that everything would happen today so I am guessing we will get a little new things but we will have to wait another month or so for land and habitat relief.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 10:43 AM
I bought the new Noble Crystal now, and also evolved all of my single color dragons to Lv15, and have already ran out of food despite having 1.5 million food before! They eat a lot!

mbyte68
07-31-15, 10:46 AM
OUCH my RS 16800 food to feed at lvl 11 :0

MaribouMay
07-31-15, 10:49 AM
I bought the new Noble Crystal now, and also evolved all of my single color dragons to Lv15, and have already ran out of food despite having 1.5 million food before! They eat a lot!

So there is no limit to how many dragons you can raise to level 15? Do you feed them through level 14, then evolve once to get to level 15? Have you bred them yet?

Kennedward
I checked all my Diamonds, they eat a lot too! I'll be playing more often to grow food as I need TONS more to feed them :D

pernmagic

More than OUCH..... thanks for warning info :)

MaribouMay
07-31-15, 10:50 AM

Yikes! I am trying to decide which to level up to 15. Thinking Diamond is one of them as it is a great fighter and has low food requirements to get to level 10 so hopefully to get to level 15 too.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 10:50 AM
So there is no limit to how many dragons you can raise to level 15? Do you feed them through level 14, then evolve once to get to level 15? Have you bred them yet?

There's no limit. And they don't evolve again.

I'm in the middle of breeding a Helios, so I can't try for Prime dragons yet, but I will try later on today when my current breeding is finished with my brand new Lv15 Light and Fire. I also have Lv15 Air, Water, Forest, Virtue, Magic, all of which are required to breed the new Prime dragons :D

Kennedward
07-31-15, 10:51 AM
Yikes! I am trying to decide which to level up to 15. Thinking Diamond is one of them as it is a great fighter and has low food requirements to get to level 10 so hopefully to get to level 15 too.

It only has low food requirement at Lv10, I just checked mine and it eats up a lot once you go past 10.

HuckBellery
07-31-15, 10:53 AM
It's a bad joke. Very bad. I had nearly 500.000 food, tried to evolve one dragon (Sterling Silver) to check if it will produce more gold at 15 lvl. Now I have 35.000 food, my dragon is at 14 lvl, and I'm missing about 200.000 to evolve >.< Okey.. It's going to be hard..

Kennedward
07-31-15, 10:54 AM
It's a bad joke. Very bad. I had nearly 500.000 food, tried to evolve one dragon (Sterling Silver) to check if it will produce more gold at 15 lvl. Now I have 35.000 food, my dragon is at 14 lvl, and I'm missing about 200.000 to evolve >.< Okey.. It's going to be hard..

Yup, it's going to require a lot of food. And I mean LOTS!

Kennedward
07-31-15, 10:57 AM

A little side note: expect to spend about 1 million food just to feed all those single color dragons to Lv15.

So expect LOTS more if you're going for the rarer dragons, by those I mean Diamonds, which I plan to evolve next.

justinbieber4444
07-31-15, 10:58 AM

Don't do it!!!!! Spent almost a million food leveling up my gold producing dragon and it's still 5 per day

Kennedward
07-31-15, 10:59 AM
Don't do it!!!!! Spent almost a million food leveling up my gold producing dragon and it's still 5 per day

Thanks for the note, I won't do it for my 9 gold dragons then :D

mimiamelia
07-31-15, 11:01 AM
I don't know how I feel about this update...the lvl15 system works in FFS because the creatures only eat around 30,000 food to get from lvl14 to 15, while here it can take 60,000 apples to just to go from lvl10 to 11, and the amount gets larger and larger as you level up more. It might take more than a week of constantly planting rushrooms just to get ONE dragon to lvl15.

Also, just out of curiosity, if you feed a gold giving dragon to lvl15, does it give more gold?

Edit: okay, just saw the other posts, so there is no point in leveling up gold producing dragons. Thanks for the heads up!

HuckBellery
07-31-15, 11:03 AM

Are you kidding me? WONDERFUL >.<

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:05 AM
I don't know how I feel about this update...the lvl15 system works in FFS because the creatures only eat around 30,000 food to get from lvl14 to 15, while here it can take 60,000 apples to just to go from lvl10 to 11, and the amount gets larger and larger as you level up more. It might take more than a week of constantly planting rushrooms just to get ONE dragon to lvl15.

Also, just out of curiosity, if you feed a gold giving dragon to lvl15, does it give more gold?

Edit: okay, just saw the other posts, so there is no point in leveling up gold producing dragons. Thanks for the heads up!

Yea, like I said, expect to spend tons of food on just 1 dragon, especially if it's new or a rare dragon.

As I said before the update came out, most new dragons eat 50,000 food just to go from Lv9 to 10, so imagine 5 more levels

MaribouMay
07-31-15, 11:08 AM
It only has low food requirement at Lv10, I just checked mine and it eats up a lot once you go past 10.

Diamond eats 18,000 + 24,500 + 32,000 + 42,500 + 59,500 = 176,500 food
25K dragon (needs 25,00 food to get to level 10) eats 30,000 + 42,000 + 54,500 + 79,000 + 99,000 = 304,500 food

Unfortunately, I don't have that last 99,000 food yet.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:10 AM
25K dragon (needs 25,00 food to get to level 10) eats 30,000 + 42,000 + 54,500 + 79,000 + 99,000 = 304,500 food

For me, I already spent all my food on the single color dragons to prepare for Prime dragons, but I will save up more for my Diamonds, and then my Champions.

I can only imagine how strong they'll be in the battles :D

If they actually lose, I'll be really mad though LOL :mad:

Guardian452
07-31-15, 11:13 AM

I had almost 2 million, all gone. I levelled a diamond, a champion and a few others.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:14 AM
I had almost 2 million, all gone. I levelled a diamond, a champion and a few others.

This is going to take some time, I seriously doubt I can level up so many dragons to Lv15 anytime soon. Those include 14 Diamonds and over 30 Champions.

mbyte68
07-31-15, 11:16 AM
now all we need is more BETTER producing farm crops to feed them with GRRR :/

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:16 AM
now all we need is more BETTER producing farm crops to feed them with GRRR :/

I said that before in the suggestion thread, doesn't seem like TL read that though

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 11:17 AM
Does the noble crystal have to be placed on the isle somewhere? If so, how much space does it take up

mbyte68
07-31-15, 11:18 AM
I said that before in the suggestion thread, doesn't seem like TL read that though

think they must not of wanted to try push to much out at min *crosses fingers*

Kennedward
Does the noble crystal have to be placed on the isle somewhere? If so, how much space does it take up

Yes it does, takes 4 little squares, much smaller than most habitats

Ca7007
It's 2x2, not too big :)
Edit: Ninja'd by Kenne :-p

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:19 AM
think they must not of wanted to try push to much out at min *crosses fingers*

I think they did this to keep us playing, cause I will surely plant those crops that takes less time to produce food more than before, which in turn makes me play more

mbyte68
07-31-15, 11:21 AM
I think they did this to keep us playing, cause I will surely plant those crops that takes less time to produce food more than before, which in turn makes me play more

time to hammer the 1hr crops upgrapes/apples whatever they are :D

MaribouMay
07-31-15, 11:21 AM

Please post the food requirements for your dragons so we can get a better understanding of how much each dragon will eat.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:22 AM
time to hammer the 1hr crops upgrapes/apples whatever they are :D

That's what I'm doing lol since I'm actually at work so I can't play much, but I have some freedom to go online and check my phone every now and then

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:22 AM
Please post the food requirements for your dragons so we can get a better understanding of how much each dragon will eat.

Oh, I actually fed them really quickly and didn't take the time to write it down lol hopefully someone else did though

Drachenia
07-31-15, 11:24 AM
Hello to breed the dragons Prime?

mbyte68
07-31-15, 11:25 AM
That's what I'm doing lol since I'm actually at work so I can't play much, but I have some freedom to go online and check my phone every now and then

yh im usually same when theres a tourny few times ive jst payed gold to get job done with working silly hours but im off all nxt week should get this tourny champ i hope :D

Kennedward

E.g. Prime Life is Yellow/Green, use Lv15 Forest with Lv15 Air to breed for it. Beware that you can still get other fails though.

Kennedward
yh im usually same when theres a tourny few times ive jst payed gold to get job done with working silly hours but im off all nxt week should get this tourny champ i hope :D

Good luck! :D

mbyte68
07-31-15, 11:26 AM

guessing the prime colour dragons need your green,red,light,yellow,blue all need to be at lvl 15 then u breed them togethers

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:27 AM
guessing the prime colour dragons need your green,red,light,yellow,blue all need to be at lvl 15 then u breed them togethers

Oh I answered that already lol

PepperWoo
07-31-15, 11:35 AM
I haven't bought the noble crystal yet and honestly already quite horrified to use it. Could someone explain how it works? Do you just click on it and it will let you choose the dragon you want to evolve and then automatically feeds it for you all the way up to level 15/until you have no food left? Or can you still feed it the old way, bit by bit, click by click?

Also, I wonder if both parents need to be level 15 to breed Prime dragons? Or will it work as long as the level 15 parent carries the color of the prime dragon you're trying to breed (ex. lvl15 Enlightened + lvl10 Diamond when trying for Prime Magic Dragon)?

YeahBabyBabylonian
07-31-15, 11:37 AM
E.g. Prime Life is Yellow/Green, use Lv15 Forest with Lv15 Air to breed for it. Beware that you can still get other fails though.

Do we know if only the core-type dragons can be used as breeding parents, or can others as well as long as they have the same colors? In other words, if I feed my Blue Moon dragon and my Diamond dragon to level 15 and breed them, can I get a Prime Loyal dragon as a result? Or is he only breedable with a Level 15 Light + Level 15 Water?

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:38 AM
Do we know if only the core-type dragons can be used as breeding parents, or can others as well as long as they have the same colors? In other words, if I feed my Blue Moon dragon and my Diamond dragon to level 15 and breed them, can I get a Prime Loyal dragon as a result? Or is he only breedable with a Level 15 Light + Level 15 Water?

I believe it should be the same as breeding for other dragons, just that only Lv15 parents can produce Prime dragons, but I have yet be able to test it cause Diamonds takes too much food.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:40 AM
I haven't bought the noble crystal yet and honestly already quite horrified to use it. Could someone explain how it works? Do you just click on it and it will let you choose the dragon you want to evolve and then automatically feeds it for you all the way up to level 15/until you have no food left? Or can you still feed it the old way, bit by bit, click by click?

Also, I wonder if both parents need to be level 15 to breed Prime dragons? Or will it work as long as the level 15 parent carries the color of the prime dragon you're trying to breed (ex. lvl15 Enlightened + lvl10 Diamond when trying for Prime Magic Dragon)?

Noble Crystal is simply a decor, placing it on your island allows you to continue to feed your Lv10 dragons.

As for the breeding, I still have a Helios fail in progress so I can't test it out yet. But I believe it should be the same as before.

mbyte68
07-31-15, 11:45 AM
trust all my main 1 color dragons not to be even at 10 yet ooops :/

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:47 AM
trust all my main 1 color dragons not to be even at 10 yet ooops :/

You can try other dragons, but they would eat WAY more food than those single color dragons. I merely fed them first because I know they eat much less lol

PepperWoo
07-31-15, 11:51 AM
Noble Crystal is simply a decor, placing it on your island allows you to continue to feed your Lv10 dragons.

As for the breeding, I still have a Helios fail in progress so I can't test it out yet. But I believe it should be the same as before.

Thanks for clarifying the bit regarding noble crystal. A post earlier about losing almost a million food on a gold-giving dragon got me confused and thought it force feeds your dragon but I see he/she could've just stopped the feeding if the gold count wasn't increasing.

Can you sell the noble crystal? Or is it permanent on the island once bought?

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:52 AM
Thanks for clarifying the bit regarding noble crystal. A post earlier about losing almost a million food on a gold-giving dragon got me confused and thought it force feeds your dragon but I see he/she could've just stopped the feeding if the gold count wasn't increasing.

You're still free to choose what dragons to feed, and apparently the gold dragons eat A LOT but even at Lv15 it doesn't increase the number of gold it produces everyday.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:53 AM

Can you sell the noble crystal? Or is it permanent on the island once bought?

Oh, it cannot be sold, it can only be moved around.

Drachenia
07-31-15, 11:58 AM
Geez I'll never make, have only 2 farms and thanks for the help to all :( :( :(

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:59 AM
Geez I'll never make, have only 2 farms and thanks for the help to all :( :( :(

Try when you have more farms, but beware of the high food amount required

PepperWoo
07-31-15, 12:04 PM
You're still free to choose what dragons to feed, and apparently the gold dragons eat A LOT but even at Lv15 it doesn't increase the number of gold it produces everyday.

I find no use in leveling up the gold-giving dragons past lvl10 unless it changes to like 10/day lol. They're at the top of the food cost group and I don't ever use them in battles lest I mess up my gold collection timer if they lose.

amerirish
07-31-15, 12:07 PM
I find no use in leveling up the gold-giving dragons past lvl10 unless it changes to like 10/day lol. They're at the top of the food cost group and I don't ever use them in battles lest I mess up my gold collection timer if they lose.

Oooh, you have a system for collecting gold? Please share; currently I just collect every time there's one bar available. I've always wondered how the gold accumulates. Thanks :)

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:09 PM

Agreed. Hence why i won't ever feed them again, Lv10 is enough for those guys lol

Drachenia
07-31-15, 12:23 PM
Try when you have more farms, but beware of the high food amount required

Thank you Kennedward for you help me :D
I am LVL 150 and until I have dynamite and the extension parts have lasts. I'm really desperate, have so many Super Rare and Ultra Rare dragons.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:24 PM
Thank you Kennedward for you help me :D
I am LVL 150 and until I have dynamite and the extension parts have lasts. I'm really desperate, have so many Super Rare and Ultra Rare dragons.

Me too actually, I really want a lot of my dragons to be Lv15 but don't have the food to do so now, it'll take me some time before I can do it

PepperWoo
07-31-15, 12:34 PM
Oooh, you have a system for collecting gold? Please share; currently I just collect every time there's one bar available. I've always wondered how the gold accumulates. Thanks :)

I believe there's a gold collection thread here somewhere that is very helpful, you can try searching for it. With 2 gold dragons in 1 habitat at max levels, I set my timer to collect every 12 hours but it might be different for you since the gold production changes with the level of the dragon and how many are in one habitat.

Anyway back to the topic, IMO the most profitable to level up to 15 right now are the low food costing champs, a diamond dragon, and dragons with strong color combos for the battle arena. The strong color combo could serve a double purpose, one is obviously for the battle arena and the other is for when trying to breed a prime dragon (ex. a lvl15 Enlightened could be paired up with a lvl15 Diamond for Prime Magic Dragon). It's like hitting two birds in one stone especially since the food in this game is so scarce.

newzealander
07-31-15, 12:40 PM
Do we know yet if the Level 15s will definitely be stronger in battle than Level 10s?

The battles I have the most problem with; against Level 20 Champs, currently aren't helped by having higher level dragons.

pernmagic
07-31-15, 12:50 PM
Thanks for all the info folks ..... Think I enjoy playing the way I do for now anyway , I have a lot of L9 super rare I can't get to L10 due to lack of food and food I will not pay gold for..... I have a feeling this update will influence tournaments so much I may well back out in future ....
Possibly this update will create two levels of players very easily which is a bit of a shame ......
Ain't being a misery guts just putting a different point of view across but good luck to all who " go forth and multiple greatly " it will be interesting to watch how you all get on in the weeks to come ......
Just how I feel at the moment anyway :) :)

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 12:52 PM
I have just found very useful info about FOOD COST ( dragon-story wikia website) 😝😝😝😝

mbyte68
07-31-15, 12:53 PM
Thanks for all the info folks ..... Think I enjoy playing the way I do for now anyway , I have a lot of L9 super rare I can't get to L10 due to lack of food and food I will not pay gold for..... I have a feeling this update will influence tournaments so much I may well back out in future ....
Possibly this update will create two levels of players very easily which is a bit of a shame ......
Ain't being a misery guts just putting a different point of view across but good luck to all who " go forth and multiple greatly " it will be interesting to watch how you all get on in the weeks to come ......
Just how I feel at the moment anyway :) :)

them 2 levels beeing Android and Iphone :D

deadpixel
07-31-15, 01:02 PM
I believe it should be the same as breeding for other dragons, just that only Lv15 parents can produce Prime dragons, but I have yet be able to test it cause Diamonds takes too much food.

The cost of raising a pure Diamond to 15 is about the same as that for single colored dragons.

Oh and there's no need for evolving from 14 to 15; you just eat your way to 15.

pernmagic
07-31-15, 01:07 PM
them 2 levels beeing Android and Iphone :D

Like it, :) you are very right this adds an extra division, I play on iPad IOS but I know what you mean

Drachenia
07-31-15, 01:11 PM
Me too actually, I really want a lot of my dragons to be Lv15 but don't have the food to do so now, it'll take me some time before I can do it

Yes I agree to you Kennedward! I am now trying to get Diamond to LVL 15 and Red Rose LVL 15. Good luck to you with the feed your dragon

deadpixel
07-31-15, 01:19 PM
Don't know if a level 15 dragon has better odds in the arena, but my level 15 Diamond just took out a level 14 Warrior Queen (round 15 of the Chariot Dragon tourney) with its first try using a BMB attack. It usually takes at least 2 tries to get past round 15, which is a +5 gold reward round.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:35 PM
The cost of raising a pure Diamond to 15 is about the same as that for single colored dragons.

Oh and there's no need for evolving from 14 to 15; you just eat your way to 15.

I know, already got all my single color dragons to 15 as I previous posted

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:36 PM
Yes I agree to you Kennedward! I am now trying to get Diamond to LVL 15 and Red Rose LVL 15. Good luck to you with the feed your dragon

Thanks! :D

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:36 PM
Don't know if a level 15 dragon has better odds in the arena, but my level 15 Diamond just took out a level 14 Warrior Queen (round 15 of the Chariot Dragon tourney) with its first try using a BMB attack. It usually takes at least 2 tries to get past round 15, which is a +5 gold reward round.

I just tried my Lv15 Fire against a LV16 Icicle, won with BB :cool:

xxxe
07-31-15, 01:49 PM
Do the dragons look any different once they hit level 15? I just got my Diamond to level 12.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:53 PM
Do the dragons look any different once they hit level 15? I just got my Diamond to level 12.

No, they look pretty much the same, all of my single color Lv15 dragons looks exactly the same as they did in Lv10

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 03:01 PM
thanks for all the info. Due to space issues and the CAP I just realized my Fire was level 1 because I had to sell it at some point to move my reds around and when I got it back I left it at 1 since all he did was quest. Now I have to level him up to 15. Same with my light dragons. I had many dupes and I got rid of all of them except for 1 and it is not Epic either. I will start with light and fire since I like that Prime dragon the most so far and I don't have as much food as I would like to have.

jjblueyes
07-31-15, 04:30 PM
I placed that new shiny thing but all my dragons still say at max level at level 10?

Splashy81
07-31-15, 04:49 PM
I placed that new shiny thing but all my dragons still say at max level at level 10?

Have you tried force closing and reopening your app?

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 04:53 PM

This is for iOS only.

jjblueyes
07-31-15, 04:54 PM
I'm on iOS

jjblueyes
07-31-15, 04:54 PM
Have you tried force closing and reopening your app?

Yep no change. Odd

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 04:55 PM
I'm on iOS

Then thats an issue / bug. I placed it and right away my level 10 dragons had the option to feed.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:02 PM
thanks for all the info. Due to space issues and the CAP I just realized my Fire was level 1 because I had to sell it at some point to move my reds around and when I got it back I left it at 1 since all he did was quest. Now I have to level him up to 15. Same with my light dragons. I had many dupes and I got rid of all of them except for 1 and it is not Epic either. I will start with light and fire since I like that Prime dragon the most so far and I don't have as much food as I would like to have.

That's a problem we all have now, dragons all take a lot of food to feed

jjblueyes
07-31-15, 05:18 PM
Then thats an issue / bug. I placed it and right away my level 10 dragons had the option to feed.

Thanks fresh fun. Contact help I suppose. Thanks again.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:55 PM
The 5 extra levels for all the dragons I want to become Lv15 will keep me playing for at least a year or two lol, the food amount needed for Diamonds is just insane plus all the Champions too, I won't be able to have all at Lv15 anytime soon lol

orleansparish
07-31-15, 07:13 PM
So no one else is having problems with their games loading, since these new changes came? I logged in because Im only on level 16 of the battles, and hadnt played all day. I saw the puffer dragon. I then saw that the storage for dragons was half off. Went to see what else was new, couldnt really see the new dragons that need parents at level 15. Tried to buy the tower and now my game keeps cutting off as soon as it loads. Never going beyond the news screen.

I dont NOT have time for this and am not being forced to use gems to play the tourney is this continues. SO annoying!

bakerystoe
08-01-15, 12:02 AM
Noble Crystal Release today! Level 10-11 are so Expensive! 3000-12000

sam204
08-01-15, 04:51 AM
It is almost next to impossible to raise dragons to Lv 15 with present rate of Food production since Food required is enormous to raise to Lv 15 .
Dragon. Food required. To raise upto Lv 10. From Lv10 to Lv 15
1). Fire. 9615. 163500
2). Light 75000. 446000
3) Black Knight. 125000. 761500
Unless , TL make changes in Food Production of Plants , say by giving extra coins or by upgrading existing ones , I feel , it is going to be very difficult for every one dreaming to raise the dragons to Lv15 .

Kennedward
08-01-15, 06:33 AM
It is almost next to impossible to raise dragons to Lv 15 with present rate of Food production since Food required is enormous to raise to Lv 15 .
Dragon. Food required. To raise upto Lv 10. From Lv10 to Lv 15
1). Fire. 9615. 163500
2). Light 75000. 446000
3) Black Knight. 125000. 761500
Unless , TL make changes in Food Production of Plants , say by giving extra coins or by upgrading existing ones , I feel , it is going to be very difficult for every one dreaming to raise the dragons to Lv15 .

It'll just take a long time.

I've sent all 1.5 million of my food previously saved up on the single color dragons alone, plus 4 levels for my Diamond, so you can just imagine how much food the rare ones eat

SeaJelly77
08-01-15, 08:44 AM
My question is: if we feed the gold dropping dragons to level 15 do we get more gold?

Kennedward
08-01-15, 11:49 AM
My question is: if we feed the gold dropping dragons to level 15 do we get more gold?

No they don't, still produces 5 gold per day, so you should save your food for other dragons

jjblueyes
08-02-15, 01:34 AM

After a day of no change in my game I logged on to find that I now can feed my dragons up past 10. I sure can't feed any very far but that's a different discussion for another day.

Kennedward
08-02-15, 10:36 AM
So basically the new update bought us 3 main things:

1. The need for plenty of food since dragons eats a lot in order to go Lv15
2. A cheaper stable with more space provided
3. 5 new Prime dragons

For me, this is not as exciting as I thought it would be, and as a matter of fact, they still keep on introducing new dragons every week

naga2keren
08-02-15, 11:57 PM
So basically the new update bought us 3 main things:

1. The need for plenty of food since dragons eats a lot in order to go Lv15
2. A cheaper stable with more space provided
3. 5 new Prime dragons

For me, this is not as exciting as I thought it would be, and as a matter of fact, they still keep on introducing new dragons every week

I have been playing DS since Jan 15. I'm in level 124. I have more than 200 different dragons but only 10% of them are epics. The rest are still in level 6-9 and level 3. Sometimes I feel hopeless seeing most of my dragons are babies. Now that I have to feed the dragons to level 15, it seems impossible with only 7 enchanted farms.

I think TL should give tools that enable us feeding our dragons.

redstar177
08-03-15, 06:31 AM
It's a bit of a long post, but another player came up with this suggestion as anew method of leveling dragons past 10, which I think is brilliant:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83635-Level-15-Dragons-Mining-and-More!

Kennedward
08-03-15, 07:19 AM
I have been playing DS since Jan 15. I'm in level 124. I have more than 200 different dragons but only 10% of them are epics. The rest are still in level 6-9 and level 3. Sometimes I feel hopeless seeing most of my dragons are babies. Now that I have to feed the dragons to level 15, it seems impossible with only 7 enchanted farms.

I think TL should give tools that enable us feeding our dragons.

I've said that before

pernmagic
08-03-15, 07:24 AM
It's a bit of a long post, but another player came up with this suggestion as anew method of leveling dragons past 10, which I think is brilliant:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83635-Level-15-Dragons-Mining-and-More!
Well worth the long read and sounds a brilliant set of different components to advance the game for all players and something for the top level players to add an extra spark of interest ....... And it would help solve the ongoing food problems for us all :)

freshfunin2008
08-03-15, 09:37 AM
I had been saving food for a while as well but I was only able to level 15 Fire and Light. On the 2nd or 3rd try I got 28 hours. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I will need weeks to level up air or forest. LOL

freshfunin2008
08-03-15, 09:37 AM
Not to mention that there is no food to feed the new power dragon or what ever its name is.

Kennedward
08-03-15, 11:00 AM
I had been saving food for a while as well but I was only able to level 15 Fire and Light. On the 2nd or 3rd try I got 28 hours. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I will need weeks to level up air or forest. LOL

That's lucky, I'm on my 5th try or so but still fails

freshfunin2008
08-03-15, 11:23 AM
I wish you luck

Kennedward
08-03-15, 11:27 AM
Thanks!

amerirish
08-03-15, 12:55 PM
Well worth the long read and sounds a brilliant set of different components to advance the game for all players and something for the top level players to add an extra spark of interest ....... And it would help solve the ongoing food problems for us all :)

WOW.....just WOW!! That was absolutely brilliant! That poster should seriously get a job offer from TL - STAT!! I am almost sorry I read that post because I highly doubt that any of it would ever come true :( sadly. It really should though, all of the suggestions are amazing & beneficial to both TL and the players.

I'll say this, if TL proves me wrong and implements any of those suggestions (dare I hope for all) I'll definitely start spending real money in this game!

LonePudding
08-03-15, 11:41 PM
This game gets cool new features when I can't play anymore...:(

pernmagic
08-04-15, 12:27 AM
This game gets cool new features when I can't play anymore...:(
LP you will always be welcome back :) :)

inesat
08-04-15, 03:42 AM
So heartbroken that android doesn't get all these cool new features.
I don't even have apples to feed my dragons, yet it still hurts that I can't evolve past level 10.