PDA

View Full Version : castle story - fellora plants

bexsy36
07-13-15, 01:38 PM
can somebody plz tell me what fellora plants are used for in game, i have got a large amount of them. but havent found a use for them

burritosprings
07-13-15, 01:53 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73672-Castle-Update-10-2-Fellora-Plants

reliquary
07-15-15, 07:55 AM
Another thing about the felora plans is.......when you max(99) of them, and when you have 100 dark seeds in inventory ....growing felora is useless, and will not even drop the random dark plant.

Why is this, when in the greenhouse you can create an unlimited amount of dark seeds?

ShibuyaCloth
07-15-15, 08:09 AM
Why is this, when in the greenhouse you can create an unlimited amount of dark seeds?

To avoid abuse and help people with low inventory. If there was no cap I am sure Puffy would have >1000 of each.

Kastlerama
12-19-15, 05:27 PM
can somebody plz tell me what fellora plants are used for in game, i have got a large amount of them. but havent found a use for them

For players who find this thread in the future... when you get to the point in the game where fellora plants unlock view them as a source of income. Do not worry about exceeding inventory levels. The sub plants and dark seeds you will use in the future long before you will need the fellora blossoms so it is fine to max out the fellora blossoms now that way you will be ahead for the Sister, Sister quest which requires tons of the sub plants. Use of the fellora blossoms follows much later. I am providing you with this information because I wish I had it much earlier. I now no longer need as many coins as I have accumulated but I am having to grow tons of fellora blossoms to get the sub plants and dark seeds. Hope this is helpful.

SpiritWind00
12-20-15, 05:38 PM
For players who find this thread in the future... when you get to the point in the game where fellora plants unlock view them as a source of income. Do not worry about exceeding inventory levels. The sub plants and dark seeds you will use in the future long before you will need the fellora blossoms so it is fine to max out the fellora blossoms now that way you will be ahead for the Sister, Sister quest which requires tons of the sub plants. Use of the fellora blossoms follows much later. I am providing you with this information because I wish I had it much earlier. I now no longer need as many coins as I have accumulated but I am having to grow tons of fellora blossoms to get the sub plants and dark seeds. Hope this is helpful.
this is a great post and I agree that they are a money spinner. I'm adding an abridged version of this to the Castle Story 101 guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1164564&viewfull=1#post1164564) :)