PDA

View Full Version : How do I get these recipes?

evanjan
07-13-15, 02:13 AM
As the title says for these:

Stove
Spring Salad
Fruit Bowl
Slopeside Cider
Slope Slammin Chilli
Soccer Ball Cupcakes

Oven
Cupid Cupcakes
Cutie Pie
Wedding Cake

LalaSmooth
07-13-15, 03:06 AM
They should still be on the ovens unless they were seasonal and got removed by TL

evanjan
07-13-15, 03:24 AM
But I still managed to get some of the recipes from games like Restaurant Story: Fast Foods or Restaurant Story: Summer Camp
The above mentioned recipes were released on 2014 so they should be available since I got some recipes from 2014

R5FanForever1
07-13-15, 08:31 AM
But I still managed to get some of the recipes from games like Restaurant Story: Fast Foods or Restaurant Story: Summer Camp
The above mentioned recipes were released on 2014 so they should be available since I got some recipes from 2014

I have some of those recipies from 2014. I found some older games like Restaurant Story: Soccer World or Restaurant Story: Ski Lodge. Maybe you have to download those games to get those recipes that you didn't have.

evanjan
07-13-15, 08:59 AM
I have some of those recipies from 2014. I found some older games like Restaurant Story: Soccer World or Restaurant Story: Ski Lodge. Maybe you have to download those games to get those recipes that you didn't have.

I did download some of those app, but after uninstalling the apps the recipes also disappears. So don't know why that happens since the apps take a lot of memory

R5FanForever1
07-13-15, 03:26 PM
I did download some of those app, but after uninstalling the apps the recipes also disappears. So don't know why that happens since the apps take a lot of memory

That's true. It happens to me as well. The apps do take a lot of memory though.

NightOwl579
07-23-15, 05:24 PM
Sadly I think you only can make those items on iOS systems. When I played on my M8 one, I didn't have these recipes, now that I have a new iPhone, I have these recipes

lauraleighashby
07-24-15, 12:48 PM
I installed an old version of the game, Halloween I think, and had to cook the recipes on that version....also got a lot of decor not available in the current versions. Did uninstall it as soon as I mastered those recipes due to space.