PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2 don't work on android

Eilann
07-11-15, 12:25 AM
Hi! I am a faithfull CS player, and I regularly receive quests asking to install other TL games to earn gems. I always do it, and it always went well till now.

I can't install restaurant story 2!

( Don't wanna bother you with my personal life, but today is my birthday. I've been saving gems in CS for more than a month to buy the fortune tellers tent, i have now 221so only need the 30 of the install to be able to do that. Installing this game today would be really a great joy for me.)

_I've tried uninstalling reinstalling. and rebooting the tablet.
_I've tried downloading the app from 5 different websites
_Each time I install, then open it and it gets stuck on a white screen saying: looking ressources to download.
(I did a screeshot in case it helps, but can't find the option to add pics in the post)
_I'm playing on an Android using tablet. hope its not related to that. If yes, why send me a game i can't play? I know its maybe computerized and sent randomly, but it is such a mood ruiner for me.
When I saw the pop up, I told all my nbs: That's it! I have my fortune teller!
What a great coincidence it happens today!

I won't make too much drama if its impossible to do, but it is a disappointment.

mirko392
07-12-15, 03:47 PM
I download Restaurant Story 2 in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but don't work, when I start the game, it crash immediately :(

h0llyl0llyy
07-12-15, 06:20 PM
I'm having the same problem. I get about 5 minutes into RS2 and then it lags up.. And crashes. And when I come back, most of the stuff I did was seemingly never done. :( I uninstalled and reinstalled, but that didn't help. Bummer too, cause I really like this game. Way better than original RS and BS.

Eilann
07-13-15, 12:39 AM
Should I understand nobody encountered this problem and solved it?
Nobody has ideas I could try?

Or at least tell me Im screwed and i need to give up hope.

kooky panda
07-13-15, 10:46 AM
I will report this over.

What specific android device do you play on?

FrozenTurtle
07-13-15, 11:14 AM
Hi! I am a faithfull CS player, and I regularly receive quests asking to install other TL games to earn gems. I always do it, and it always went well till now.

I can't install restaurant story 2!

( Don't wanna bother you with my personal life, but today is my birthday. I've been saving gems in CS for more than a month to buy the fortune tellers tent, i have now 221so only need the 30 of the install to be able to do that. Installing this game today would be really a great joy for me.)

_I've tried uninstalling reinstalling. and rebooting the tablet.
_I've tried downloading the app from 5 different websites
_Each time I install, then open it and it gets stuck on a white screen saying: looking ressources to download.
(I did a screeshot in case it helps, but can't find the option to add pics in the post)
_I'm playing on an Android using tablet. hope its not related to that. If yes, why send me a game i can't play? I know its maybe computerized and sent randomly, but it is such a mood ruiner for me.
When I saw the pop up, I told all my nbs: That's it! I have my fortune teller!
What a great coincidence it happens today!

I won't make too much drama if its impossible to do, but it is a disappointment.

Thanks for the reports! Can you try posting a screenshot so we can take a look? Check out some instructions on how to post screenshots here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38891-How-to-Post-a-Picture).

For everyone else, can you please let me know what device and which Android version you are running? Thanks!

marylou15
07-13-15, 11:52 AM
Im in the Usa and not compatible with my Acer android tablet in google play store. When will I be able to download this game? I have the pop up on Fs Bs Rs and Ds. My android device is 4.4.2

Thank you

mirko392
07-13-15, 01:12 PM
I will report this over.

What specific android device do you play on?

I'm italian and I play with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Lollipop 5.0

Eilann
07-13-15, 11:37 PM
Ah, thanks for the reply.

So, my device is Samsung galaxy tab 3 (sm-t310), with android version 4.2.2

My screenshot is a little blurry, because opening the game makes everything crash: i cant take a screenshot when its fully loaded, only right before or right after. Anyway, it does this: and above the grey bar there's written : "waiting for ressources to download"

http://i57.tinypic.com/4hw4m1.png

It lasts 3 seconds, and then i got the error message:

http://i58.tinypic.com/hx591t.png

I cleaned my storage and have 3go free, so its not a space problem.
Seing other people posts, I think its just not compatible. But its annoying, because ALL other games worked fine, and I only have 10 days to install this one before the quest expires.

(wow, screenshots are a little too big, sorry about that)

SarahMyrnin
07-14-15, 08:33 AM
Ok I downloaded this on my HTC one phone and it worked till I reached level 5. Now everytime I open up the general store the application crashes, and without the general store I can not get the cooking ingredient and so I can't cook or play the game. This s***s, and I was looking forward to this too!!

blrogrl808
07-16-15, 01:14 PM
Phone : Sony Xperia Z3V
Android Version : 4.4.4

I'm having problems too. The game runs for ~5 minutes before lagging and crashing.

Laurks
07-20-15, 07:47 AM
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread before about this.

I have a Motorola Droid Turbo. The game doesn't even come up in the mobile version of Google play for me. I have to search for it online and then on the page where you would normally download the game, there's a little message in green that says my device is not compatible.

NikoDrake
07-20-15, 12:49 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 v4.2.2 for the UK. Managed to download and play for a while, but with issues like stuttering, lag, crashes. Tried reinstalling and it says Device Incompatible. Really? It somehow was compatible yesterday but suddenly not today? Kind of weird. Some kind of help would be appreciated, thanks!

R5FanForever1
07-20-15, 01:20 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 v4.2.2 for the UK. Managed to download and play for a while, but with issues like stuttering, lag, crashes. Tried reinstalling and it says Device Incompatible. Really? It somehow was compatible yesterday but suddenly not today? Kind of weird. Some kind of help would be appreciated, thanks!

The same thing happened to me! At first I downloaded, then uninstalled it and it also says Device Incompatible on my android in the Google Play Store.

FrozenTurtle
07-21-15, 12:17 PM
Sorry about that! We've discussed this with the team and there are, unfortunately, some Android devices that are not supported for Restaurant Story 2. If Google Play says your device is not supported, you will not be able to download the game. Sorry!

wellstuffit
07-26-15, 02:59 AM
I managed to download the game using Google playstore through the browser but the actual Google playstore says device not supported. I have a hudl 2. I have played the game got to level 9 but it is very unstable and crashes constantly. Yet they have a timed quest going which I think is unfair due to so many people not being able to play.

ONeal28
07-28-15, 08:46 AM
It doesnt crash on me. I just cant see the people or the tables. I downloaded it twice and still cant see nothing. I was doing some cooking to gain gems on other games. Finally deleted it due to the fact I cant see anything.

cg2free
08-12-15, 07:49 AM
I have been playing RS2 on my LG-90 android phone for about a month. Recently my phone carrier downloaded lollipop to my phone and my game would not play. I uninstalled and tried to install, but google play said my device was not compatible with this game. Please fix! I really like this game.

wellstuffit
08-15-15, 02:01 AM
OK how much longer until my android is compatible with the game I managed to play it got to level 11 now cannot download it again. Yet you still insist on putting out new timed quests which is unfair to those of us whose androids are not compatible. How about working on fixing the compatibly issue before creating timed quests. I have a hudl 2 which works fine with nearly every other game accept this one.

jeremy101495
08-18-15, 03:24 AM
In the Google Play appstore the screenshots look really nice but when I launch the app the graphics are horrible and the colors are all messed up plus there's a bunch of lag. Runs beautifully on my iPad, but on my 4.4.2 Galaxy S4 its not good at all.

MamaBear2515
08-28-15, 07:12 AM
I downloaded rs2 on my phone and it worked for about the first 5 minutes and then it crashed and forced closed. Now when i try and open it, it will get to the loading screen and wont open at all. Im on a samsung galaxy s6.

FrozenTurtle
08-28-15, 10:51 AM
I downloaded rs2 on my phone and it worked for about the first 5 minutes and then it crashed and forced closed. Now when i try and open it, it will get to the loading screen and wont open at all. Im on a samsung galaxy s6.

Did you recently upgrade to Lollipop? We're aware of issues that the game has on Android Lollipop and we're working on an update to address this. Sorry!

MamaBear2515
08-29-15, 01:37 PM
Did you recently upgrade to Lollipop? We're aware of issues that the game has on Android Lollipop and we're working on an update to address this. Sorry!

Yes i upgraded recently. And after that it stopped working. Ive been able to get the game to play today but its still really slow.

shinimegami
08-31-15, 04:07 PM
Same here, been playing for couple months on Samsung tablet, even playing this morning then locked me out and now not compatible :(

Mike4188
09-26-15, 09:48 AM
I play this on I pad and have had major force close issues from day 1. I kept trying to play anyway until it became too frustrating so I deleted the app. However, I decided to give it a go again, and although it doesn't force close every 2 seconds, it still does it about every 10 minutes or so and every single time I touch the cruise ship goal icon it immediately closes making it impossible to complete them. I also downloaded the Halloween version and it force closes as soon as I open the app so I cant play it. I'm so bummed, please please fix this.:confused:

Haaas
11-04-15, 03:30 AM
I just downloaded the game but as soon as I open it, I see the restaurant for 2 seconds and then the game closes itself. I've tried reinstalling it.

I'm on a Motorola Moto G with Android Lollipop 5.0.2

WalterG
11-25-15, 11:39 AM
I am waiting for my phone to die. I have a HTC One Max with the non removeable battery, and the game locked up the entire phone. Won't do anything, can't answer phone calls, texts, nothing. Guess I am lucky that my battery was only at 17% when it locked up.

Not sure what OS I am on currently, with it locked up, can't even check.

mrsgrate08
12-01-15, 06:43 PM
i am having the same issue, i go to open this game (also the same issue with castle story), the screen flashes and then it crashes. i am running android 5.1.1 i have a note 5. if i can get some help with this i would appreciate it. thank you

tigress8462
02-07-16, 12:10 AM
Hi I'm new to the thread and I've been having problems with rs2 and castle story. When I open rs2 and castle story they just stop at the storm 8 and close. I have a galaxy tab E

Toka2
03-19-16, 11:12 AM
I have the same problem. RS2 will install just fine from Google Play, but it won't run. I get the Storm8 screen, it blinks, I hear two beats of music, and then it crashes.

Same as Castle Story.

Najchi
03-24-16, 02:53 AM
Yesterday I upgraded my LG G3 phone to Marshmallow android, and as of yesterday I can't open RS2. It just says that unfortunately game has stopped. I uninstalled and installed game again, it opened after that, but then crashed and I can't open it again. I don't have any problem with other S8 games that I'm currently playing (Bakery story 2, Dragon story, Candy crush saga).

SerenityRen20
05-16-16, 02:23 PM
I updated my android phone to Marshmallow's operating system and now I can't play RS. All other games still work.