PDA

View Full Version : Dragon disappeared

tyram2012
07-12-15, 02:21 PM
One of my dragons has disappeared : Landworm
I know I did not trade or sell it but I cannot find it.
I have been playing for about 3 years and have over 245 unique dragons. I keep a spreadsheet inventory to track. I just noticed when trying to use him in battle.
Has this happened to anyone else? I will have to try getting it again..but it is just a bummer.

kooky panda
07-12-15, 02:25 PM
Check your healing spring to make sure he is not exhausted.

If not there, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in locating him.

psrpegrob
07-15-15, 07:52 PM
I have a question, I hope you can help me!! I just opened up the "Arctic Isles" part of my game. The first time I began breeding dragons, I had chosen two dragons (don't even remember which ones), checked out the island and there were no dragons in the breeding den, so I chose two more dragons (one of which was my Fuzzy dragon). This was 2 or 3 days ago. I've been trying to use the Fuzzy dragon again in breeding, but it's not available. It says "breeding" on the dragon when I try to select it in the breeding den. The dragon I bred with it (I think it was the Ice Age dragon), is available, but my Fuzzy dragon is not. Can you please fix it for me?? I would be so grateful, I don't want to have to try and breed another Fuzzy dragon. Thank you very much!!

Kennedward
07-15-15, 07:54 PM
Email support@teamlava.com for assistance :D