PDA

View Full Version : Gem Grove

sandisin
07-12-15, 01:36 PM
I've noticed in a lot of forests I visit that they have only 1 gem animal per habitat. Do the coins build up too fast if there are 2 animals in 1 hab? Also, is there a problem having enough habitats in this game as there is in Dragon Story? Thanks

reeisme
07-12-15, 08:20 PM
The treasure habitats have a limit of 1 animal so if you're lucky enough to have more than one, you'll need to buy more habitats. Maybe the same is true for gem habitats? I don't have any gem animals yet.

Yes, initially the habitat limit was very strict and I couldn't always afford the expansion anyway. I'm not sure if that was because of my low level or if they raised the limit since I started too. Now (level 40) I'm no where near the max 66 habitats and I have plenty of money, but I can't expand fast enough because it costs so many darn ruins (My next expansion will cost me 70.) I think I can usually expand every 3 weeks or so. In the meantime, I just sell all my duplicate animals even super rare ones, so I have room for them all. I don't really mind. But I'd be very annoyed if I didn't have room for all these new ones I have in storage. I guess if I were really hard up, I'd sell the common ones I don't like. Lol.

SummerNightSky
07-12-15, 08:34 PM
The Gem Grove has a coin capacity of 50,000 coins. Crystal Unicorn earns 5,160 coins/hour at level 15 (I'm assuming the other gem animals earn the same).

So if you only have one gem animal in the habitat, it takes a little less than 10 hours to max out on coins, but with two animals in the habitat, it only takes a little less than 5 hours to max out. Maybe that's why? So they don't lose out on coins when they are away for an extended period of time (sleeping, at work/school, etc.).

sandisin
07-12-15, 08:37 PM
The gem habitat holds 2. I just rechecked. I still have a little room for animals in my habs, but not a lot. I have quite a few duplicates I keep to earn coins, but I sell when I have to. I'm level 40, but I don't have near enough money, or runes. Or food lol Thanks for y'all's help