PDA

View Full Version : No longer receiving 250 coin bonus per visit

rheeanna
07-11-15, 09:34 AM
Why are we no longer receiving a +250 with each collection of habitats coins in dragon story. I asked friends, neighbors...all report no extra coins are being given. I did get four "yes answers by android, kindle users still seeing a visible+250. Following the earned income amount of habitat with clearing.

I see the occasional +1 when I clear habitats that have been played by friends or visitors...rebooted, reinstalled...I have submitted photos and an email to support last week.

Thank you! For any response to this issue, what benefit is there to playing other non neighbors? If any I looked for information on bonus to submit to support which I found only on the forum thread intro to Dragon Story under neighbors.

kooky panda
07-11-15, 03:17 PM
Not sure on this , but I will report this over.

[S8] Regina
07-13-15, 11:48 AM
Why are we no loner receiving a +250 with each collection of habitats coins in dragon story. I asked friends, neighbors...all report no extra coins are being given.

I see the occasional +1 when I clear habitats that have been played by friends or visitors...rebooted, reinstalled...I have submitted photos and an email to support last week.

Thank you! For any response to this issue, what benefit is there to playing other people?

Thanks for the report! We've forwarded this information.

rheeanna
07-16-15, 02:39 PM
Regina;1142146']Thanks for the report! We've forwarded this information.

Thank you! Thank you! For your assistance
Many Blessings Showered Here!

[S8] Regina
07-23-15, 04:00 PM
Thank you! Thank you! For your assistance
Many Blessings Showered Here!

It appears that the 250 Coin bonus is added into the overall Coin total when collecting now. If you have information for support to investigate, please let them know in your ticket. Thank you!

rheeanna
07-25-15, 07:23 AM
Thank you! Apparently leaving mine to fill and clearing I noticed several 250 thank you! For an explanation

As support must simply be sending a standard form letter as below.

Ps do non neighbors not receive a bonus by U.S. Playing?

Thank you!