PDA

View Full Version : mixture of German and English

Tomahawk45
07-11-15, 06:55 AM
Hi! Many compliments for your excellent game!
However, as my children are 6 and 8 years old, they prefer games in local language.
I really want to help you by translating this game into Dutch.
And I see that the version I'm playing is a mixture of English and German.
I can translate that too!
Just let me know.

Tomahawk45
07-11-15, 08:32 AM
Hi!
My version of this game has a mixture of English and German texts.
Is there a way in which a community can help or suggest translations?

kooky panda
07-11-15, 03:21 PM
Have you checked your device under settings to see if you can change the language?

mylord7
07-13-15, 12:09 PM
I live in Europe and i have the same problem, but i figured out what's wrong.
If the device's default language is one of the most known, like English, French, Italian, Spanish etc. the game's interface and text are in the correct language.
If the device's default language is set to the rest ones and it can't be recognised by the game, the texts are mainly in English and the objects/descriptions or the interface are mainly in German.
I have tried with some different European languages, like Dansk, Greek, Polish, Romanian etc. and the problem is the same in all these languages.
So, it's obviously a bug and it has to be fixed, cause the game is almost unplayable for people which don't know the German language.
I forgot to mention that i am an android player, which installed the game the last few days.

kooky panda
07-13-15, 02:36 PM
There are some other issues that certain android devices are having with the game.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83136-Restaurant-Story-2-don-t-work-on-android&p=1141066&viewfull=1#post1141066
I have added this to the bug report.

Please also note: users must be 13 years old or older to play. Users under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.

You can view the Terms of Service here (http://storm8.com//terms).

A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

Lupine_Star
07-13-15, 02:48 PM
Thanks for reporting this!

Unfortunately Dutch is currently not a supported language. It should be displaying entirely in English. We'll let the team know!

mylord7
07-13-15, 05:34 PM
Thanks a lot for reporting this and i hope for a quick fix :)
By the way, as i already mentioned, the bug exists in all non supported European languages and not only in Dutch.

lubok
07-17-15, 08:25 AM
Thank you for fixing this problem! With Russian language on my device, I had that German interface too. Glad to see every message in English today, like in other games!

mylord7
07-17-15, 09:05 AM
Is seems that the bug has been fixed with the last update (version 1.7.0.1g) of the game and now everything is in english. Thanks a lot too :)

Tomahawk45
08-05-15, 02:29 AM
Yep
suddenly after an update, the game is in English.
Thanks a lot.
You can close this thread.

Tomahawk45
08-05-15, 02:33 AM
Hi
my compliments for your excellent game.
Can I help translating the game into Dutch?