PDA

View Full Version : 250 gild

cdreams1980
07-10-15, 04:32 PM
I have almost 244 gold, will have another 15 once I reach level 17 in RS2. I was planning on getting another nest. Is this the best way to spend my gold? Thanks!

Kennedward
07-10-15, 04:40 PM
Depends on what you're aiming for, if you want to buy a gold producing dragon, then you should save up to 600 or 800 gold

bakerystoe
07-10-15, 05:30 PM
You better get nest first and then The things you want Second!

roguebee
07-12-15, 07:22 PM
Since you asked, I would agree that a second nest would probably be the best expenditure. It will free up your breeding den faster when you have those mismatched breeding/hatching times. You'll still get some wait time, but not as much or as often. Also, I would assume at this stage of the game, you can also hatch eggs from World Events, crafting, etc. without having to give up trying to breed new dragons.

inesat
07-13-15, 04:53 AM
The second nest has been a great investment for me.

Anasarra
07-13-15, 08:20 AM
Roguebee expressed the great advantages well! I have three nests and some people have four. I think multiple nests can get me more actively "playing" the game when I am trying for something - however- that 'actively playing' often involves spending bits of gold here and there. (Beware��)

cdreams1980
07-13-15, 09:48 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm 3 gold shy of the 250 needed so I'll be there in a couple of days hopefully. Hopefully some day I'll own a gold producing dragon, but I don't think I have the patience to save up my gold that long and I think I can get farther in the game if I have a second nest.

Kennedward
07-13-15, 11:17 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm 3 gold shy of the 250 needed so I'll be there in a couple of days hopefully. Hopefully some day I'll own a gold producing dragon, but I don't think I have the patience to save up my gold that long and I think I can get farther in the game if I have a second nest.

Good luck then! :D

inesat
07-13-15, 12:15 PM
You are making the right choice :)

Anaboe
07-14-15, 03:48 PM
Don't forget to use your extra nest in World Tournaments: always keep both nests occupied during World Events (Air, Water, Light and if you have coins enough, Olympus only cost coins and do give parts during World Events).

Furthermore, I always lift the dragon with the shortest hatching time first: when a World Event starts, I start with 20 + 20 + 20 parts without any hustle :)