PDA

View Full Version : Game closing

sweetdeda
07-10-15, 03:18 PM
Since I started playing this game I have learned to deal with the game closing whenever I visit neighbors level 40 with max expansions and habitats. But in the last week my game is constantly closing when I'm on my own forest. I am at level 40 but not maxed out on either expansions or habitats. I have had the game close after entering the mine, costing me bombs. I have had the game close after I have mined but before I exited back to my forest costing me the runes I earned. The game has closed after I have picked an animal to battle, costing me an energy in the battle grounds. I have planted food just to come back to the game a few minutes later to see half of my farms are not growing. And in the last 15 minutes the game closes every time I try to harvest food, just for me to come back and try to harvest again, again closing...repeat...
I would like to know what TL is doing to fix this? I know I can't be the only one experiencing this issue. I also know it's not my iPad because all other things I do on my iPad work just fine. No other apps are running while I am on my game either. And I find the "this is an online game and requires an online connection" notice hilarious, because whenever I get that warning I am able to do any other thing on my iPad that requires an internet connection, including posting here, without an issue.
As a paying customers, because I do indeed buy gems from time to time, I really would like to know that this issue is going to be resolved and soon.

[S8] Elsa
07-10-15, 03:39 PM
This sounds like an out of memory crash. Please try closing background applications to ensure you have enough resources available on the device. If you still have issues after trying these steps, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

sweetdeda
07-11-15, 04:18 AM
I put in my previous post no other apps are running because I know that is the standard response to all issues posted on here. I just lost another bomb because of this issue. And have decided that it doesn't make sense to plant 3 minute food any more since it takes 20 minutes to actually harvest it because of the game closing. I will email them but I feel posting it here should be enough, I shouldn't have to spend my time for their game issue. I posted here, moderators, community managers, whom ever is overseeing these forums should be able to escalate issues to where they need to go.

sweetdeda
07-11-15, 05:17 AM
And why is it that apps running running in the background matters anyway? It doesn't matter if I have other things running on the rare occasions I play FS2 or CS, the only other games I have on my iPad.