PDA

View Full Version : Battle arena help

bradyjackson
07-10-15, 08:30 AM
Hello. I'm having trouble with the battle arena and other things as well and i need help. I was looking at help/faq found in the menu today and i read about being able to use the battle arena at level 30, tournaments at level 32, and mining at level 45; well i have access to none of these things and I'm level at level 64. Could I be doing something wrong or is it a just a glitch on my android?

Kennedward
07-10-15, 11:01 AM
Depends on what device you're on, seeing how you don't have any of those things, you're most likely on kindle

imjustbrian
07-10-15, 03:15 PM
I moved to playing on an IPad instead of droid because droid doesn't have battles and therefore no tournaments. Really boring listening to my IPhone playing wife have fun with battles and I got nothing.

Kennedward
07-10-15, 04:30 PM
I moved to playing on an IPad instead of droid because droid doesn't have battles and therefore no tournaments. Really boring listening to my IPhone playing wife have fun with battles and I got nothing.

LOL agreed, IOS got all the features first hence why I'm always on IOS :cool:

bradyjackson
07-10-15, 05:15 PM
Oh, well I have been using a kindle so I will move to my iPad then. Thank yall so much for yalls advice =)