PDA

View Full Version : Door bugged, or cash register?

MaryPT
07-10-15, 02:32 AM
Good morning, today wake up and everything was fine in my Bakery.
Suddenly there was a bug that did not know how to solve, I have nothing to front door and people do not come into the bakery has tried through another door and do several things.

What can i do? I lost popularity and customers don't enter in bakery, of corse i lost money too because don't sell food too! HELP ME. :mad:

SpiritWind00
07-10-15, 03:44 AM
Firstly, force close your game (so you get the loading screen again). That usually fixes most problems. Let us know how you get on... Good luck!

MaryPT
07-10-15, 04:06 AM
Firstly, force close your game (so you get the loading screen again). That usually fixes most problems. Let us know how you get on... Good luck!

I try but continue the same bug. :(

geordieprogman
07-10-15, 04:40 AM
Have you moved anything at all? Make sure that nothing is blocking the route to the register. Also that nothing is around the register that could stop the customers from getting to it. You can even try moving the register out into a totally clear space, just to see if the do start to come in. Good luck.

MaryPT
07-10-15, 05:36 AM
Have you moved anything at all? Make sure that nothing is blocking the route to the register. Also that nothing is around the register that could stop the customers from getting to it. You can even try moving the register out into a totally clear space, just to see if the do start to come in. Good luck.

I do not have nothing in the way, my bakery was super normal these days.
It was only today that this bug started happening .. I just have a flower to the front door not to lose my popularity.

MaryPT
07-10-15, 06:21 AM
Ok my game back to normal, thanks for all help and sorry! :D:o

kvoeller
07-10-15, 08:05 AM
I do not have nothing in the way, my bakery was super normal these days.
It was only today that this bug started happening .. I just have a flower to the front door not to lose my popularity.

I would not recommend blocking the door. This will often times force a quick sale where all your food will sell and you may or may not get the coins for it. It's ok if your happiness rating goes down because it will go back up when you have enough food. Try storing the chairs or Turing them away from the tables if you are trying to prevent food sales for a while.

MaryPT
07-10-15, 08:22 AM
I would not recommend blocking the door. This will often times force a quick sale where all your food will sell and you may or may not get the coins for it. It's ok if your happiness rating goes down because it will go back up when you have enough food. Try storing the chairs or Turing them away from the tables if you are trying to prevent food sales for a while.

You say is better never close te door? And always stay open? when we don't have food?
I close te door sometimes because i think if we don't have popularity we lose the stars rating.

baker601
07-10-15, 09:40 AM
You say is better never close te door? And always stay open? when we don't have food?
I close te door sometimes because i think if we don't have popularity we lose the stars rating.

The star rating (1-4) is from tipping. The popularity is from customers. It will go back up quickly as soon as you have enough food. :)