PDA

View Full Version : Petal stool/floral counter? (unresolved)

ezrawtf
07-09-15, 11:56 PM
Hey guys, i recently got into BS again and loved the petal stools and floral counters, but it says it's a goal item. This was released a year ago. Are they still obtainable in the game? I'm level 21 at the moment

baker601
07-10-15, 09:41 AM
Hey guys, i recently got into BS again and loved the petal stools and floral counters, but it says it's a goal item. This was released a year ago. Are they still obtainable in the game? I'm level 21 at the moment

No. You won't be able to get them. Ever.

jandtandn
07-10-15, 11:15 AM
The items that you see listed as goal in the back are part of monthly goals. If you did not participate in that month'so goals, you cannot unlock the item.

deekathleen
07-10-15, 11:27 AM
No. You won't be able to get them. Ever.

I imagined some really dramatic music when you posted that, especially the Ever part, LOL

aiyoosha
07-10-15, 12:13 PM
I imagined some really dramatic music when you posted that, especially the Ever part, LOL

lol me too

baker601
07-11-15, 01:27 PM
lol me too

Hahaha!

kooky panda
07-11-15, 03:04 PM

The items that you see listed as goal in the back are part of monthly goals. If you did not participate in that month'so goals, you cannot unlock the item.
As stated above you will not be able to unlock these items at this time.
Sorry about that.