PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2 Android Released to Google Play.

nastmei
07-09-15, 09:57 PM
Does any android user want try restaurant story 2 ?
Finally is on store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstorytwo

LalaSmooth
07-09-15, 10:16 PM
I heard that game isn't as good though. Glad to see they havent left out us android users though

evanjan
07-10-15, 05:08 AM
I downloaded this game today and noticed that this game is too hard to play, so many clicking

LalaSmooth
07-10-15, 06:55 AM
I downloaded this game today and noticed that this game is too hard to play, so many clicking
I'm so tempted to download too but is it worth the play?

evanjan
07-10-15, 07:14 AM
I'm so tempted to download too but is it worth the play?

So far I didn't find it easy to cook the dishes since they need to buy ingredients to start cooking. Also they give limited storage for those ingredients and have to upgrade them using parts, which I have no idea where to find them. I think its worth the try ;)

deekathleen
07-10-15, 07:19 AM
I have read that forum and have no interest in playing that game. Sounds like you need to buy a lot of gems to complete goals over there. Plus it is more about mastering recipes, which I have no interest in. I don't think it is about decorating at all. The graphics on it are boxy and cheesey looking. I bet a lot of the goals and stuff will be ios only too.

R5FanForever1
07-10-15, 07:56 AM
I did get the pop-up for Restaurant Story 2. I haven't played it yet, but hopefully it will be a great game...:p I just played it and it seems that the game seems cheesy and a little bit boring for me.:confused:

deekathleen
07-10-15, 08:18 AM
How long after farm story 2 was released did they stop updating and abandon farm story1?

evanjan
07-10-15, 08:37 AM
Restaurant Story is better than Restaurant Story 2
What do you peeps think?

orleansparish
07-10-15, 08:43 AM
Woohoo! Im going to finally be able to save a boatload of gems with all these useless new android versions. Second chateau stove here I come!

The game is drastically different than the original restaurant but fun in its own way. You dont need gems to finish goals but having more ovens helps tons. I have plenty because of coins and buying extras.

Its a slow game at first. You have the let the fun be about levelling up, cooking and learning the recipes. Otherwise itll be frustrating because it takes time to expand and decor isnt very plentiful right now and its costly.

But its fun in its own ways. Though I and every other player will admit that there is much room for improvement.

twospoons
07-10-15, 10:45 AM
if it's like Farm2, it wasn't that hard for me to play that game without gems. i just didn't want to. it's more of a task-oriented game, and while i enjoy monthly goals (or did, anyway), i don't want an endless list of things to do. that's what i get in real life.

but hey, free gems in the games i actually enjoy from the download, and presumably from leveling up a couple of times! won't say no to that!

R5FanForever1
07-10-15, 12:19 PM
if it's like Farm2, it wasn't that hard for me to play that game without gems. i just didn't want to. it's more of a task-oriented game, and while i enjoy monthly goals (or did, anyway), i don't want an endless list of things to do. that's what i get in real life.

but hey, free gems in the games i actually enjoy from the download, and presumably from leveling up a couple of times! won't say no to that!

I like to download games for gems as well!:D

deekathleen
07-10-15, 12:25 PM
I downloaded, saw the cheesiness of the graphics and uninstalled it. I'm not interested in hunting down ingredients either,blah.

LalaSmooth
07-10-15, 03:37 PM
I downloaded, saw the cheesiness of the graphics and uninstalled it. I'm not interested in hunting down ingredients either,blah.

I followed you with that too. It's really not my sort of thing and buying and waiting for ingredients takes too long so uninstalled it

VanaCatu
07-11-15, 07:48 AM
i'm gonna try to level it up untill i'm getting gems for it.

actually the game is ok.
the only thing really frustrating me is why the game decided that i'm deutch?! recipes are in english, but huge part of game is in german, and i cannot understand any single word! and still didn't find any setting to put the whole game in english. agrrr!

deekathleen
07-11-15, 07:53 AM
I followed you with that too. It's really not my sort of thing and buying and waiting for ingredients takes too long so uninstalled it

I think the decorating aspect of that game seems pretty minimal. So that would be another thing I wouldn't like about it.

lauraleighashby
07-12-15, 11:48 AM
I rather like the game play itself...the goals and such, but waiting for ingredients is frustrating. I agree that the graphics are ummm...not terribly advanced. And I love the way the decorating for counters, walls, etc is done, but tryingvto move items around is a challenge (they just keep rotating), and it is very laggy when trying to scroll for recipes. I would probably keep the game and continue to play but at 130 MB, it is just waaaay too big for my phone.

twospoons
07-12-15, 01:05 PM
Well, it is nice that you can change the look of counters that have food on them. I'll say that for it. But my game has a lot of problems scrolling too. Oh well, only 2 more "get to level..." goals to finish!

neurotika
07-12-15, 10:03 PM
playing it for gems but it's a game that requires a lot of your time to wait for Cid for parts.

BTW, up to which level are the goals? right now I'm trying to reach level 17 for 3 gems.

twospoons
07-13-15, 12:31 AM
I'm just basing this on other new games I've gotten goals for, but it's usually 3 level goals after the install, so I think 17 will be your last. I'm still on get to 12, so I could easily be wrong.

ksbmommy
07-13-15, 10:30 AM
My goal is to reach level 17 right now. I gave up on it, can't wait for it to drop off my goal list. Waiting for ingredients, dealing with storage, waiting on parts to drop. Yuck! Not my thing.

R5FanForever1
07-13-15, 03:23 PM
My goal is to reach level 17 right now. I gave up on it, can't wait for it to drop off my goal list. Waiting for ingredients, dealing with storage, waiting on parts to drop. Yuck! Not my thing.

It's not my thing either. I uninstalled the app afterwards.

nastmei
07-13-15, 08:41 PM
I just uninstalled before i start!! So laggy