PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage value pack question...

reliquary
07-09-15, 04:49 PM
It's probably buried in the other posts but......can someone clarify IF the value pack 22 cabbages will be carried over to the next day(s) after purchase?

For ex. I only want the silly little poodle doggie but probably won't get it as an available prize for heavens knows how many days/weeks......I will buy the limited time value pack IF my 22 cabbages are available until I get my desired prize

Anyone out there know the answer to this cabbagy dilemma?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-09-15, 05:15 PM
I don't know the "official" answer but I'm thinking they would carry over...
From my understanding, if you have more than 3 cabbages from buying them in the tent, they carry over to the next day but you just don't get your 3 free daily ones. Make sense?
Seems the same would apply to the bundle.

reliquary
07-09-15, 11:21 PM
So I " guess" if my poodl-y doggy comes up in the next 4 days I would....use my first 3 then buy the pkg. and pray that's enough to get it.

If not, I buy the pkg. on the last few hours, and wait a week or so for the pup to show up.......losing my 3 daily ones.

Is this correct....?

SpiritWind00
07-10-15, 04:30 AM
Yes, that is a safe assumption to make. I agree with NW. I've bought a few cabbages and yes they just stay till you use them up. Re 2nd post, yes that's correct!

Marmalademuffin
07-11-15, 07:47 PM
I have bought cabbages before but once I won the prize for that day, the extra cabbages were gone. As it turned out I was happy to have won the kitty I wanted for only 90 gems total but I did not use all ten cabbages to get the kitty. In fact I was very lucky and got it very quickly. But my extra cabbages were never to be seen again I think it would make more sense if they accumulated. I know I would be more likely to purchase them if I knew that were the case.

Yes, that is a safe assumption to make. I agree with NW. I've bought a few cabbages and yes they just stay till you use them up. Re 2nd post, yes that's correct!

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-09-15, 07:27 PM
I don't have a question; I have a request:

Dear whoever at TL/S8 that comes up with the value packs ~

Players have had this bundle offered to us *at least* twice now, around the time of old items leaving (and new items entering) the Baron's Tent:

I would like to request a DIFFERENT cabbage bundle in the future, please!

If you'd like for your players to buy multiple packs (for the 22 extra cabbages instead of using our gems for 'em), I'd like to suggest a bundle that contains:
1) Ten 10-energy (or four 25-energy) CRATES instead of the instant burst of 100 energy!
We *LUV* extra energy but we like our energy when we NEED it, not running around our kingdoms/queendoms like maniacs just to click on enough things to get 100 energy to hit below 40 energy in 10 seconds so we don't miss out on it rebuilding again, lol.
2) Different item(s) to bundle with the cabbages & energy!
Well, that is, if you DO actually want players to buy more than 1 value pack when it's offered.
I mean, really, c'mon, just how many Mythic Mushrooms does one player NEED? Lol.

As always, thank-you for your reading-time & consideration.
Ya might wanna jot this down as valuable feedback, lol.

Sincerely,
Just another CS addict....who is also a PAYING customer! lol

matrixkitten
08-09-15, 07:46 PM
Agree with the post above. I would buy this cabbage bundle if the energy was offered in crates. Would also be great if something other than the mushrooms was offered.

AnniePMH
08-09-15, 09:27 PM
I just want to see the rotten cabbages in inventory. Otherwise, I'm not that interested:rolleyes:

reliquary
08-10-15, 09:42 AM
It's really lame that after getting my poodle for 15 cabbages....amazing that it only took 15!
I lost the last 7 cabbages...that I did pay for.

When you get the prize, it shuts down and takes you directly to the prize screen....and I couldn't even use up the last 7 to get coins or sugarcane or whatever useless item I could use for overflow.

Why, TL.....why?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-10-15, 09:55 AM
Reliquary ~ Those 7 cabbages should still be in your tent tomorrow (but you won't receive the 3 free ones).

mikado86
08-10-15, 06:08 PM
for the record, in my experiences you will NEVER gain a baron tend prize spending less than 20 cabbages, be ready to buy the 180 gems for 22 cabbages at the very least if you want a chance to win any price.