PDA

View Full Version : Aurora pegasus!!!

ogreve
07-09-15, 03:35 PM
Hi all,

O.k., I'm somewhat sorry to open a new thread for a "personal breeding result" but I thought I'd share this happy moment with the only people I know who can fully appreciate this.....

Look what I just got as an outcome of a 16 hour timer, obtained from a 4-element breeding (dark-water-earth-electric) and which could have also been a Beever, a Thunderhawk or a Monsoon Marmot.... YES, YES, YES!!! It turned out to be the Aurora Pegasus! This is one of the animals I most wanted to get, along with the ultra rares and the Ocean Owl (to be able to try for the Treasure Toucan)!!
Wow, and then to get this super rare out of a 4-element breeding, where one of the 16 hour outcomes was the common Thunderhawk, and I was pretty certain it was going to be precisely that. Oh wow, I still can't believe it!
How's that for a bit of a redemption of the very nasty way that last Tuesday with the finger on the trigger I missed out on the Nightmare by only 15 minutes!!

Hah! These 4-element breedings are finally starting to pay off very well this time; whereas I previously only used to get common after common, in 3 attempts in a row, I got the following results:

1) Thunderhawk (11) + Chromadile (7): 13 hours: Conduktor.
2) Thunderhawk (11) + Chromadile (7): 18 hours: Catypuss! Good one: I didn't have that yet AND there's a goal for it!
3) Thunderhawk (11) + Chameneon (10): 16 hours: AURORA PEGASUS!!! One of my MAJOR breeding goals! \O/\O/\O/

Now... I was actually going to put in a straight water-dark breeding for a Chromadile now, but.. as they say: never change a winning formula, so I put in another breeding like the last one and again got a 16 hour timer! Reality still tells me that it will most likely be a Thunderhawk, but who knows.... :P

O.k., I just wanted to share this with you! Today has been a really good day for the main account! The previous hatching was the catypuss and I also cleared another patch of blue from the 33 hour fail shales and could again reorder an important part of my forest so the blue section looks far nicer now!

Happpyyyyyy! \O/ \O/ \O/

21580 21581

Hawksmoor
07-09-15, 04:37 PM
Congrats!

sweetdeda
07-09-15, 05:24 PM
Congrats! Aurora Pegasus is one of my favorites! Hope your luck keeps up!

sandisin
07-09-15, 05:30 PM
That's great!?! Congrats!

Sandybellee
07-10-15, 12:45 AM
Congrats! That's wonderful!

luna2cute
07-10-15, 01:09 AM
Yahoo!! I remember getting Aurora Pegasus...it was so magical as I love pegasii. (Is that plural for Pegasus?)

Congratulations on a spectacular breeding!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

:)

ogreve
07-10-15, 05:02 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for the congrats! :)
The Aurora Pegasus is one of my favourites and right after the Crystal Unicorn it was the outcome I secretly most hoped for from this breeding. :)
Now.... as some of you may recall, earlier this week I _was_ saving up food in a rapid pace for the Nightmare that I was going to buy. Though that was defrauded in the end, I made sure to continue that process. At this moment in time I have 111,440 food (and I just planted Charm Cherries on all 6 farms so in an hour I get to add 1800 food to it).
I shall now see to it that it gets used as follows:
-96,660 food (if I calculated it correctly from my head) for getting the Aurora Pegasus to epic level, combined with:
-The food required for giving 2 Chromadiles 60 feedings.

That second part of the feedings is on a bit of a deadline. I intend to bring my level 10 Chromadile to epic level (requiring 20,000 food) and then either I shall feed a newly to be bred Chromadile for 35 times (requiring only 1735 food) or if I don't breed a Chromadile when the Pegasus finishes hatching (in 2 hours from now), I may opt to simply skip the Chromadile breeding step and instead give my second (level 7) Chromadile 35 feedings. That then would take 17,400 food.
Hmm, I see it can be pretty 'expensive' food wise to raise my two current Chromadiles. Let's see if I can breed one.... In the meantime, I at least know that around tomorrow evening I should either have hatched a new Chromadile or at least keep a maximum of 20,000 + 17,400 = 37,400 food reserved for the Chromadiles. Then I can use the rest for raising the Aurora Pegasus. There will be 1 required Chromadile evolution step, and 2 Aurora Pegasus evolution steps involved in this, so I should be able to have the Aurora Pegasus to epic level in some 48 hours of time or so. :P

Cheers,
Olafo

tuffyjkitten
07-10-15, 10:49 AM
Congrats! My Pegasus is one of my good battlers too.

ogreve
07-10-15, 12:34 PM
Congrats! My Pegasus is one of my good battlers too.

Yeah, I also intend to add him to the line-up of my battle squad. It's certainly a cool one to have in my A-team!!! :D
It will probably not yet see action during the current tournament but it will be ready for the next one. :D

Lisa0107
07-11-15, 06:05 AM
I have been playing from day 1 and I finally got my Aurora Pegasis this morning. I was trying for either him or the skunk and I can't believe I got him! I cannot tell you how many times I have tried for him. so exciting! My breeding has been really lucky this week. I got the Monsoon Marimot and then the freezel back to back, then the next day I got the chilly goat. and this morning I got the Aurora Pagasis. I hope I can find space for all these guys! I plan to get him to a level 15 as soon as I can!:D