PDA

View Full Version : New Link in the Game

wiki27
02-12-11, 04:40 PM
I finally updated to the Valentine version of my games, can someone please explain the changes? What is the new links on the top of the screen?

Donnahh
02-12-11, 05:18 PM
I finally updated to the Valentine version of my games, can someone please explain the changes? What is the new links on the top of the screen?

They are "quests" or "tasks" for you to do. Complete each one and you win a coin and experience bonus.
They are quite simple, such as "bake 5 brownies, serve 5 brownies"

wiki27
02-12-11, 05:55 PM
So I get the four icons on the left, The Telephone and Camera I get. But the last one I click on the link I get a window with More Free Games and a game icon with play and a number super imposed on it. I'm assuming the number is the number of quests to complete but how do I find out what the quests are?

Unregistered
02-12-11, 10:22 PM
Don't bother with the vday tasks, complete the ones that are easy if you like but the effort is NOT WORTH the reward.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?7859-Vday-tasks

I've detailed most of the tasks there. Spending like 450k coin to get a tiny bit of coin and xp for completing the task isn't worth it.

If they were smart/nice they should have at least given you a special vday item only available by completing all the tasks but you basically get nothing - not even a message congratulating you on completing all of them. Finishing the last task just looks like the first.