Serve 6 Fried Eggs
Serve 3 Carrot Cake
Master Festive Berry Pie to Level 3

Step 7
Serve 6 Breakfast Sandwiches
Serve 12 Steak and Eggs
Serve 5 Festive Berry Pie

Reward: Pie Contest Trophy

Question: if we master the pie, do we get to keep it after the event?
Almost certainly not. We've had a number of events like this and the recipe always disappears afterwards, leaving only the picture on your wall behind as a memento :P Or think about it this way: the customers will stop dropping berries with their water after the event is over, so even if you kept the recipe, you wouldn't be able to cook it.

From infinitelove19
For anyone wondering about how many times you have to cook the berry pie to master, here you go:

Berry Pie Mastery level 1: Cook 6 times
Berry Pie Mastery level 2: Cook 9 times
Berry Pie Mastery level 3: Cook 12 times

Or if you are using master spice, you only have to cook a total of 14 times, using spice every time but once during Mastery Level 2.
Have fun everyone!

From venicej
Just to let others know, DO NOT use a mastery spice when you only have one more cook before the star, it will not carry over to the next level and you will waste your spice! I had to do it twice to learn. LOL.

Enjoy!

Here is the recipe, time to stock up on ingredients!!

Step 2

Step 3

Serve 10 water
Collect 20 berries
Serve 3 festive berry pies

Step 4

luna2cute
07-09-15, 02:38 PM
Step 5

Last step

There re seems to be more pictures that I meant to post sorry. Don't know what happened! Lol

orleansparish
07-09-15, 02:46 PM
I'm so exhausted of these back to back events. Can we get one in fashion please? Can we actually win a recipe with decent serving quantities and not some lame trophy?

luna2cute
07-09-15, 02:58 PM
It keeps me entertained. I'd rather have an event than just cook randomly.

:)

xxangelmariexxx
07-09-15, 02:59 PM
I got the berries and it's telling to learn it. And the arrow is pointing at where to cook it at and its still not showing up

Edit. It shows up now. Had to reset start my iPad

luna2cute
07-09-15, 03:02 PM
It's the Diner Oven you need. Is that where you are looking?

cquinn32
07-09-15, 03:04 PM
Step 2

Serve 1 Sugar cookie
Serve 1 Cheesecake

Step 3

Serve 10 water
Collect 20 berries
Serve 3 festive berry pies

catfoodie
07-09-15, 03:05 PM

I'm in the same boat, I feel like I wouldn't play as much if it wouldn't be for events. Cooking for money is pretty boring, especially when you at max level with no recipes to learn!

lnztrekfan
07-09-15, 03:05 PM
I got the berries and it's telling to learn it. And the arrow is pointing at where to cook it at and its still not showing up

I had to force close my game and reopen and it showed up.

orleansparish
07-09-15, 03:11 PM

The events are fun. It's just that for me, these prizes are horrendous so they get boring very quick. Then I play so any games. Doing the dragon event, trying to breed for the now 6 days left creature, just finished the farm one, doing restaurant goals. I need something to keep me interested. A trophy or fireworks isn't it. I LOVE the catering events though!

And you're right, waiting for CID to drop me a map, when I just deleted 40 mails is boring. Everything unlocked so I just cook for wall decor at the moment.

calilive213
07-09-15, 05:00 PM
I like the events, otherwise I'd never check this game, tbh.

catfoodie
07-09-15, 05:11 PM
Ugh so hard to wait on dam sugar and cream to refresh -.-

fantaloonastic
07-09-15, 05:54 PM
18 more minutes for sugar to be refreshed.....*taps foot impatiently*

Xialio
07-09-15, 05:59 PM
step 4 :)

infinitelove19
07-09-15, 06:14 PM
step 4 :)

Breakfast sandwiches, hamburgers and master berry pie to level 1. Hamburgers are going to be the toughest part for me. Between using beef on my BBQ, trying to earn my second star for steak and eggs, I am always running low on beef. Guess I'll switch to cooking chicken noodle soup instead of steak and eggs.

To be honest I am not a huge fan of these event, though I am glad they made the berry pie worth 4 coins per dish; more would be better, of course, but at least I can keep it on my counter!

I hope we get another cruise soon. I like those! Especially when the prize is good. Gems would be nice! *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*

luna2cute
07-09-15, 06:22 PM
I'm not home at the moment but will update the first post with the new info so it's easy to see all in one place.

I feel so behind I haven't been able to play all day since this morning!! ;)

Xialio
07-09-15, 06:28 PM
step 5 :)

fatbearsecondary
07-09-15, 06:53 PM
It's 6 times for the first mastery star, can anyone say how many times to get the second? Thanks!

infinitelove19
07-09-15, 07:06 PM
It's 6 times for the first mastery star, can anyone say how many times to get the second? Thanks!

It is 9 times for second mastery star.

goldsilvercoin
07-09-15, 09:25 PM
I'm so exhausted of these back to back events. Can we get one in fashion please? Can we actually win a recipe with decent serving quantities and not some lame trophy?

I love all the events! Keep em coming

MysticOrchid
07-09-15, 10:59 PM
This one seems more fun. Thanks TL

luna2cute
07-10-15, 12:36 AM
Ok I updated the first post. I'm still on step 2. Haha. Been busy all day. Thanks everyone for helping get all the info!!

mmmmm....pie!!

celmartins
07-10-15, 04:03 AM
Question: if we mater the pie, do we get to keep it after the event??

Xialio
07-10-15, 05:03 AM

the pie recipe is on a timer, so I'm guessing it will be gone after event, also the quests so far have us mastering the stages to progress in the event.

calilive213
07-10-15, 06:00 AM
So all this is for the trophy? No other prizes? :(....

Xialio
07-10-15, 06:10 AM
step 6 :)

Xialio
07-10-15, 06:11 AM
So all this is for the trophy? No other prizes? :(....

and a few helping hands along the way :)

Kwackers
07-10-15, 06:18 AM
Ok I updated the first post. I'm still on step 2. Haha. Been busy all day. Thanks everyone for helping get all the info!!

mmmmm....pie!!
Hi Luna. Thank you for all your help. If I can help with this one, here is Step 6.
6 fried eggs, 3 carrot cake, mastery of pie to level 3. (12 pies). SUGAR.

infinitelove19
07-10-15, 06:22 AM
For anyone wondering about how many times you have to cook the berry pie to master, here you go:

Berry Pie Matery level 3: Cook 12 times

Or if you are using master spice, you only have to cook a total of 14 times, using spice every time but once during Mastery Level 2.
Have fun everyone!

Kwackers
07-10-15, 06:30 AM
step 6 :)
Thank you Xialio. I don't do screen shots.

Xialio
07-10-15, 06:45 AM
Thank you Xialio. I don't do screen shots.

nps :) and thx to Luna for starting post too and updating first post with the new stages :)

I have found this forum a god send for these events and everyone who helps put them together, I'm just doing mi little bit to try help others too :)

infinitelove19
07-10-15, 08:49 AM
On the last step! :-)

It requires you to serve:

6 Breakfast Sandwiches
12 Steak and Eggs
5 Festive Berry Pies

Rewards the trophy.

I also don't do screenshots, so hopefully someone who does can post it.

venicej
07-10-15, 09:50 AM
Just to let others know, DO NOT use a mastery spice when you only have one more cook before the star, it will not carry over to the next level and you will waste your spice! I had to do it twice to learn. LOL.

fatbearsecondary
07-10-15, 09:53 AM

Yep, always a good reminder! Especially since level 2 requires 9 times... don't use mastery spice on one of those!

MVSapphire
07-10-15, 11:03 AM
In what lLevel can play this quest? I already at Level49 but I have a neighbor did not get it he/she in Lv.18.

flechesbleues
07-10-15, 11:20 AM
Does anybody know if there's any way to encourage customers to ask for water? At times like these, when I need them to, it seems that hardly any of them do!

Xialio
07-10-15, 12:06 PM
In what lLevel can play this quest? I already at Level49 but I have a neighbor did not get it he/she in Lv.18.

mi could be wrong but I don't think there is a lvl limit on this event or the recipe, it should be available to all as it uses the first oven u get. Although I do believe the events do not start at the same time for all players. mi sis also plays RS2 and I had the event active almost 8 hours before it appears for her and she is lvl 17.

Xialio
07-10-15, 12:10 PM
Does anybody know if there's any way to encourage customers to ask for water? At times like these, when I need them to, it seems that hardly any of them do!

unfortunately the only way I know is adding more tables for customers to sit at, more customers means more of them wanting water......

jandtandn
07-10-15, 01:49 PM
I swear I now have the most hydrated customers ever. No one needs water. With the ice cream, I had an excess of over 300 scoops. Can't get any berries, this time.

fatbearsecondary
07-10-15, 02:06 PM
Putting all this together for you, Luna! Thanks for updating that first page :)

Step 1
Serve 5 water
Collect 5 festive berries
Learn Festive Berry Pie

Step 2
Serve 1 Sugar Cookies
Serve 1 Cheesecake

Step 3
Serve 10 water
Collect 20 festive berries
Serve 3 Festive Berry Pie

Step 4
Serve 5 Hamburgers
Master Festive Berry Pie to Level 1

Step 5
Serve 3 Steak and Eggs
Serve 3 Spaghetti and Meatballs
Master Festive Berry Pie to Level 2

Step 6
Serve 6 Fried Eggs
Serve 3 Carrot Cake

Step 7
Serve 12 Steak and Eggs

Have fun everyone!

Almost certainly not. We've had a number of events like this and the recipe always disappears afterwards, leaving only the picture on your wall behind as a memento :P Or think about it this way: the customers will stop dropping berries with their water after the event is over, so even if you kept the recipe, you wouldn't be able to cook it.

MVSapphire
07-10-15, 02:14 PM
Thank you Xialio

cquinn32
07-10-15, 02:58 PM
Thank you everyone for putting all the info together. Very helpful!

DrP4ever
07-11-15, 01:11 AM
Can we have more time for the events please. I don't have the ability to play all day long but do enjoy playing.

luna2cute
07-11-15, 10:50 AM
I'll post everything on page one in a bit and try to add some screenshots too. :)

travelingcircus
07-11-15, 11:00 AM
This has been the most helpful in this string of posts. Not everyone has time to login and try to see all the pictures, and some people may not be able to see at all. Maybe this could be on the first page of the thread so we don't have to keep scrolling through all the posts to find this.

Thanks!

Putting all this together for you, Luna! Thanks for updating that first page :)

Step 1
Serve 5 water
Learn Festive Berry Pie

Step 2
Serve 1 Sugar Cookies
Serve 1 Cheesecake

Step 3
Serve 10 water

Step 4
Serve 5 Hamburgers

Step 5
Serve 3 Steak and Eggs

Step 6
Serve 6 Fried Eggs
Serve 3 Carrot Cake

Step 7
Serve 12 Steak and Eggs

luna2cute
07-11-15, 01:14 PM
Thank you travelling circus! It is updated, but it isn't pretty. lol I haven't added any screen shots of the new stuff, mostly because I'm not there yet. And this weekend is getting busy. But hopefully I have a moment today to edit it a bit and make it look better. At least the info is up.

Anyone finished? I'm still on step 5. :)

luna2cute
07-11-15, 01:15 PM

Sometimes I close the game down and come back in 5 minutes and they are thirsty again. But sometimes they all order other drinks and nobody wants my water!!

*cries*

*giggle*

txangel1109
07-11-15, 01:22 PM
Thank you travelling circus! It is updated, but it isn't pretty. lol I haven't added any screen shots of the new stuff, mostly because I'm not there yet. And this weekend is getting busy. But hopefully I have a moment today to edit it a bit and make it look better. At least the info is up.

I'm on step 6. Have 4 more pies to cook. Then on to the next level. :-)

fatbearsecondary
07-11-15, 02:25 PM

I finished... Been sick this week so this one flew by. The final step, after the quest is over, looks thusly:
You just click on the buttons for some free coins, but no free style of anything...

And traveling, glad it was useful! I'm actually going to update it, take out the quotes, so Luna can just copy it over in one go. I didn't realize the quotes would be weird like that, sorry! I wanted to credit folks, but better to have it easy to copy and quote. So, incoming event summary!

fatbearsecondary
07-11-15, 02:30 PM
Festive Berry Pie Event

Step 1
Serve 5 water
Learn Festive Berry Pie

Step 2
Serve 1 Sugar Cookies
Serve 1 Cheesecake

Step 3
Serve 10 water

Step 4
Serve 5 Hamburgers

Step 5
Serve 3 Steak and Eggs

Step 6
Serve 6 Fried Eggs
Serve 3 Carrot Cake

Step 7
Serve 12 Steak and Eggs

Question: if we master the pie, do we get to keep it after the event?

From infinitelove19

Have fun everyone!

From venicej

luna2cute
07-11-15, 03:27 PM
First post updated!!! Thank you thank you!!! To everyone who made the info easy to copy and paste for everyone to share...fatbear, this means you! And all those who added screen shots and helpful info!

great group, thanks! Couldn't have done it without you! :(

I am adding screen shots as they appear. I am almost on step 6 but baking 2 more pies.

luna2cute
07-11-15, 03:30 PM
The formatting went all bold for some reason. Not enough time to fix it, sorry!!

ghjvcucjb
07-11-15, 07:47 PM
Just finished! Very cute ending. Thanks TL!

phoebria
07-11-15, 08:39 PM
Awesome! Thank you Luna!

travelingcircus
07-12-15, 12:09 AM
Thanks Luna and fatbear and all the contributors for your assistance. We have to help each other out so we can finish
Mthese tasks in a timely manner 😘,

Love to all

chuckyt888
07-12-15, 10:37 AM
I don't know how anyone can finish this. I've been at it constantly and am nowhere near finishing. It takes too long for me to collect sugar. I'm guessing since I'm at lvl 18 that has something to do with it? I can't get enough items (or the right items) from the construction worker to upgrade my general store.

I'm at quest 6 of 7 and there is no way I can cook 12 pies in a little over a day for 3* mastery. Along with cooking carrot cakes which use the same oven lol.

I guess these quests are just meant for higher level people. They should scale these quests to the level someone is at.

And on top of everything, I had probably 1000 servings of food just flat out taken away from me yesterday as I was at it constantly creating food. They were just taken away and no I didnt quick sell them.

bobbyrae
07-12-15, 01:07 PM
I'm at quest 6 of 7 and there is no way I can cook 12 pies in a little over a day for 3* mastery. Along with cooking carrot cakes which use the same oven lol.

I guess these quests are just meant for higher level people. They should scale these quests to the level someone is at.

That's the thing. Most of these quests are made for higher level players who have been able to upgrade their stores to at least level four and have higher pantry storage. That part of the challenge which required mastering the pies AND cooking carrot cakes would be pretty impossible for a lower level player because of all the sugar needed.

DrP4ever
07-12-15, 03:05 PM
I just discovered I could buy another oven so I can cook 2 pies at one time. Why didn't I think of that earlier??? Glad I had the coins available to purchase another oven. Sugar on the other hand is hard to get enough of!

Xialio
07-12-15, 04:21 PM
yay just finished this event, no gems used so can save mi hard earned gems for the pretty decor lol. been a rather chilled event after the last few rush ones and quite enjoyable. thx Luna and everyone else who helped put the first post together :) o/ *high 5* to all of u :)

as for the lower lvls, yes it can be tough to get sugar for these events, which is why upgrading shops and storage is a must really......for most of these event I have found sugar and cream to be an ongoing need, so stock up as much as u can in general play ready for events.

luna2cute
07-12-15, 04:39 PM
Yes, I had to have another diner stove to complete this quest and between quests I always stock up on mastery spice.

Hints for lower levels, concentrate on upgrading your stores and your pantry. Bring able to collect 4 sugar instead of 2 is a lifesaver.

It won't take long for you to get there, just keep at it. I never completed quests either until I got up a bit higher in levels. It was frustrating at first, but it comes eventually, don't worry.

And between quests I choose one recipe for each oven type that doesn't require a bunch of the same ingredients and I cook only them to get more coins which helps in upgrading.

So...Mastery Spice! Upgrade stores! Upgrade pantry!

I have 3 more pies to cook on this one. Good luck to the rest!!

FranDresner
07-12-15, 05:00 PM
Thanks Luna and Fatbear for giving your time to do this thread. much appreciated.

ghjvcucjb
07-12-15, 05:52 PM
I just discovered I could buy another oven so I can cook 2 pies at one time. Why didn't I think of that earlier??? Glad I had the coins available to purchase another oven. Sugar on the other hand is hard to get enough of!

Lol, I discovered the same on the event just prior to this but didn't buy the second one because I still wouldn't have enough supplies to keep two ovens going. But today discovered I had over a million coins! I don't think I've ever had more than $300,000 until this week. These events help build up coinage. So went ahead and bought a second oven to help out with the next event. Now if only CID would drop more planks and nails so I could upgrade the stores for supplies.

ghjvcucjb
07-12-15, 05:56 PM
I don't know how anyone can finish this. I've been at it constantly and am nowhere near finishing. It takes too long for me to collect sugar. I'm guessing since I'm at lvl 18 that has something to do with it? I can't get enough items (or the right items) from the construction worker to upgrade my general store.

And on top of everything, I had probably 1000 servings of food just flat out taken away from me yesterday as I was at it constantly creating food. They were just taken away and no I didnt quick sell them.
I've been playing for a year and a half, maybe longer and the Egyptian event was the first one I ever finished! That's how long it took to get my store up to the level I needed to do events. So hang in there, it'll happen at some point. Keep trying with each event, that way you learn the best techniques and what is the most important to upgrade first.

lolacymone
07-12-15, 06:09 PM
Hopefully this tip will help in the final hours of the Berry Bake Off Event...
For those of you who are finishing up step 6, if you start your 1st two steak & eggs (step 7)as your start your last pie for the 3 Star Mastery(step 6),they'll be finished at the same time. When you serve the last pie for step six,you can them immediately serve the steak & eggs. That's 2 dishes out of the twelve served. You can do the same with the breakfast sandwiches(step 7). If you time it right by starting them in the last few minutes of the final pie for step 6.
Just remember to serve the pie FIRST!!!

bunny2889
07-13-15, 05:06 AM
Is it now 30 minutes for bread, cheese and eggs for everyone else? Ummm... 30 minutes?? Really??

fantaloonastic
07-13-15, 08:38 AM
I was lvl 16 when I started this event, and I'm a tad miffed that even with hard work and dedication it's just impossible to finish. Currently baking pie 7 for the 3 star mastery but I still need 2 carrots cakes as well, impossible with the time left as I only get 2 sugar every 2 hours. :( sad face is sad

xxangelmariexxx
07-13-15, 09:24 AM
Is it now 30 minutes for bread, cheese and eggs for everyone else? Ummm... 30 minutes?? Really??

So far mine had stayed the same

jandtandn
07-13-15, 09:48 AM
I was lvl 16 when I started this event, and I'm a tad miffed that even with hard work and dedication it's just impossible to finish. Currently baking pie 7 for the 3 star mastery but I still need 2 carrots cakes as well, impossible with the time left as I only get 2 sugar every 2 hours. :( sad face is sad

You'll have to make 12 steak and eggs after that, so if you have two ovens it'll take six hours.

fantaloonastic
07-13-15, 10:18 AM
there is no way I can finish, 14 minutes until I can start berrie pie #8, I need 12. After that it's still all those steaks. There's just too little time. Mastery spice doesn't become available for a few more levels either. Took me 2 days to save up enough for a second oven lol! Oh well, next event I might stand a chance

fantaloonastic
07-13-15, 10:19 AM
I do have over 300 berries :cool:

jandtandn
07-13-15, 10:24 AM
I missed a day because I was sick. Now all of a sudden I've got more berries than I know what to do with. I only need to bake one more pie and I'm done with the whole event.

I thought the BBQ event had a good amount of time to complete it.

ghjvcucjb
07-13-15, 11:27 AM
Hopefully this tip will help in the final hours of the Berry Bake Off Event...
For those of you who are finishing up step 6, if you start your 1st two steak & eggs (step 7)as your start your last pie for the 3 Star Mastery(step 6),they'll be finished at the same time. When you serve the last pie for step six,you can them immediately serve the steak & eggs. That's 2 dishes out of the twelve served. You can do the same with the breakfast sandwiches(step 7). If you time it right by starting them in the last few minutes of the final pie for step 6.
Just remember to serve the pie FIRST!!!

I did this too, waited for the new goal to pop up, then served but they did not count fir me.

ellyse99
07-13-15, 12:28 PM
I did this too, waited for the new goal to pop up, then served but they did not count fir me.

Mine did...

ellyse99
07-13-15, 12:29 PM
I do have over 300 berries :cool:

And I have almost 600 now!

fantaloonastic
07-13-15, 01:37 PM
And I have almost 600 now!

Which level are you on?

10th pie is in the oven so kind of regret that, could have used those ingredients elsewhere since I'm not going to finish this round. Still have so many open items on the to do list

MeruBunny
07-13-15, 02:09 PM
I started a day late, but I just finished with only 20 minutes left of the event :p
Those mastery spice sure are helpful

Marmalademuffin
07-13-15, 04:14 PM
Me too I just barely made it with a few minutes left. I thought this was a fun event. I miss the berries dropping.

I started a day late, but I just finished with only 20 minutes left of the event :p
Those mastery spice sure are helpful

jandtandn
07-13-15, 04:17 PM
I wonder what the next event will be. I like the frequent events. I'm hoping for another water tile since I missed out on the last one.

luna2cute
07-13-15, 04:45 PM
All that preparation and I missed it by a couple pies and steak and eggs. Silly me! I thought I was done and then there was another step - you would think I would have known that since I posted all about it.

DOH!

Maybe next time. How does the trophy look?

jandtandn
07-13-15, 04:52 PM
All that preparation and I missed it by a couple pies and steak and eggs. Silly me! I thought I was done and then there was another step - you would think I would have known that since I posted all about it.

DOH!

Maybe next time. How does the trophy look?

Kind of meh. I have it out if you want to visit me.

cquinn32
07-13-15, 08:11 PM
Also looking forward to the next quest.

One thing I haven't been excited about lately is the value packs being geared towards the active quest. It's been a while since I've seen any parts/styles being offered in those. would like to see some hammers offered again lol.

luna2cute
07-13-15, 08:15 PM
Kind of meh. I have it out if you want to visit me.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

luna2cute
07-13-15, 08:17 PM
Ok, I am ok with missing it. :)

ellyse99
07-14-15, 03:22 AM
Which level are you on?

10th pie is in the oven so kind of regret that, could have used those ingredients elsewhere since I'm not going to finish this round. Still have so many open items on the to do list

Being level 49 is helpful!