PDA

View Full Version : Stucked at Level 112

Akitosz
07-08-15, 04:21 PM
I just can't seem to get this done... I've been stucked on this for weeks now, using all 5 lifes multiple times a day and i don't even get close... How should this level be done?! :O It's incredibly hard... Those shields stop me from even doing damage and i just have 1 friend (green) to get rid of them, sure that's nice, but its not even close to being enough.. Any tips on this one?

yorkeme
07-08-15, 04:37 PM
Here's the lineup I used and was able to get 3 stars as well. Please note though, that I am on power level 39. If your power level is lower than this the same team may result in less stars. Hope this helps. Next time you find yourself stuck like this, be sure to post here. There are tons of players who love to be helpful to our fellow gamers. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Emily

Akitosz
07-09-15, 03:14 AM
Yay, i've finaly made it and even got 3 stars using your lineup. Thanks! I was super lucky this round, got off 2x potion X bomb combinations and a couple of bomb X line breaker :O Even had 6 turns left when i finished^^ The next 2 levels were pretty easy compared with 112, so i'm now waiting for the new stage to unluck.

yorkeme
07-10-15, 09:12 AM
Yay, i've finaly made it and even got 3 stars using your lineup. Thanks! I was super lucky this round, got off 2x potion X bomb combinations and a couple of bomb X line breaker :O Even had 6 turns left when i finished^^ The next 2 levels were pretty easy compared with 112, so i'm now waiting for the new stage to unluck.. Great job Akitosz! Happy to help my fellow gamers whenever possible! There are a lot of posts on game progress and helpful hints in the Penguins Peak thread. Keep us posted on your progress in that thread if you feel like joining our conversation there! Good luck and happy gaming! Emily