PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of the spell books?

OlivesEatery
07-08-15, 04:18 PM
I've fully upgraded my wizard school to level 5 but still sometimes get spell books in drops. Is there any other use for them?

burritosprings
07-08-15, 04:21 PM
2nd wizard school

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-08-15, 04:31 PM
...and even when you get your second wiz school to level 5, they'll still drop til you're maxed out on em, lol... There is no other use for spellbooks. I suggested in an old poll of eons past, lol, to raise the wiz school levels to 10 or give us another use for the spellbooks, but I talked to crickets, lol.

OlivesEatery
07-13-15, 02:09 PM
Thank you!

BabyTanuki
07-17-15, 05:34 PM
...and even when you get your second wiz school to level 5, they'll still drop til you're maxed out on em, lol... There is no other use for spellbooks. I suggested in an old poll of eons past, lol, to raise the wiz school levels to 10 or give us another use for the spellbooks, but I talked to crickets, lol.

I second this idea!

burritosprings
07-17-15, 05:56 PM

talked means they spoke back... You talked to the wrong Crickets then.. did they have a Avatar cause anyone official has an Avatar.. the unwashed cannot.