PDA

View Full Version : Issues with games after update iOS 8.4

Felicity1404
07-08-15, 10:46 AM
Yesterday I run a software update for iOS 8.4 om my IPad, and since then I have a lot of trouble with entering games. I play FFS and CS, but both don't work most of the time. I already tried to reset my device and have uninstalled and reinstalled the games, but I keep having problems entering the game.

Does anyone have the same problems?

kooky panda
07-08-15, 10:48 AM
Try going under settings-safari- and clear out Data, then restart your device to see if this helps.

[S8] Regina
07-08-15, 11:47 AM
Yesterday I run a software update for iOS 8.4 om my IPad, and since then I have a lot of trouble with entering games. I play FFS and CS, but both don't work most of the time. I already tried to reset my device and have uninstalled and reinstalled the games, but I keep having problems entering the game.

Does anyone have the same problems?

Sorry to hear that! Like Kooky mentioned, can you please let us know if restarting your device again helps resolve this matter? Thank you!

Felicity1404
07-08-15, 12:36 PM
No, Erasing the data didn't solve the problem, but I think I solved it anyway. I guess it was a glitch or something, WiFi related, because I switched of the WiFi and tried to enter the game by using my data subscription, and this worked. After that I switched the WiFi back on and I can still enter the games. So for now so far, so good. Thanks for your replies.