PDA

View Full Version : moving food to different counters

m0es
07-07-15, 08:22 PM
It would be nice if we could move foods to different counters without having to wait until the food is all gone.
Something they should really consider .
:mad:

ebenezermac
07-07-15, 09:30 PM
I agree. I hate having the same food on multiple counters. My strategy for this is to be very careful not to have any open counters when serving my food. That way all the same reciepies combine on the same counter. In the case that I miss an open counter I will put out some gifted food or cook something I know I don't have any of. Then when you serve it. It will combine your duplicate food.

meme1098
07-08-15, 06:50 AM
I also check for open counters most of the time but on the off chance I forget, I will cook 1 batch of 1 minute French toast to consolidate the food and then just store the counter with the toast.

deekathleen
07-08-15, 08:41 AM
Sometimes I have to put away empty counters and get out the matching counter that I want placed in a certain area, quite the production at times. Which is why I said forget it and bought one kind of counter so I don't have to play musical counters, lol

yummyju
07-18-15, 08:06 AM
We would love to be able to move our food to the counters we choose! It's been a wish for years, i'm pleased, strike that, I AM SO SO SO HAPPY TO SEE EXPANSIONS, TL you have surprised and pleased us in that area, a way to store or replace food onto other counters would be SO COOL!