PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Pie

Jinjer125
07-07-15, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone, but I've noticed that when I cook Peanut Pie on the Rocket Oven, it doesn't show up at all until it finishes cooking. It doesn't seem to show up on my neighbors' Rocket ovens, either.

Not a huge deal; just feel like I'm cooking invisible pies...

kooky panda
07-08-15, 10:32 AM
Have you tried restarting the game or your device?

After that, if you are still seeing this, can you post what device you play on?
If android , what version of the game are you playing on?

[S8] Regina
07-08-15, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone, but I've noticed that when I cook Peanut Pie on the Rocket Oven, it doesn't show up at all until it finishes cooking. It doesn't seem to show up on my neighbors' Rocket ovens, either.

Not a huge deal; just feel like I'm cooking invisible pies...

Sorry about that! We are able to view the Peanut Pie being cooked on the Rocket Oven. Are you still seeing an invisible pie? Can you please try reinstalling the app? Thank you!

Jinjer125
07-08-15, 12:47 PM
I play on an Android smart phone (Droid Maxx), and i currently have the Double Rainbow version.

Restarting my phone didn't seem to work - my peanut pies are invisibly cooking away...

I also have a tablet; I'll try it when I get home this evening, and see if it differs from my phone. :)

Like I said, it's really not a serious issue. I do appreciate the response, though! I'll keep you posted