PDA

View Full Version : Streetlight Dragon Suggestion

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 07:15 PM
***READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: This is a possible suggestion that may probably come out later on the game or not. We don't know about this whatsoever.

Hi TL, I'd like the Streetlight Dragon to be released. It must be a goal dragon, to obtain, you should:

If you obtain a Goblin Dragon by breeding before completing "Greedy Goblins" and then obtain a Small Sapphire ONLY from the Quest Outpost, you will not only complete "Greedy Goblins", you will also unlock a secret goal called "Traffic!". In this goal, you will have to:

*Have 3 Athletic Dragons.
*Win 20 matches on the Battle Arena.
*Pay 100,000 coins for Klaus' car accident.

After completing this goal, you will unlock "Ambulance!":

*Have 10 Large Rubies.
*Have 10 Large Pearls.

After completing this goal, you will unlock "Streetlights!"

*Pay 50,000 coins to teach Klaus about red lights.
*Put your Scarecrow Dragon to breed!

After completing this goal, the Dragon Street will be unlocked along with the goal "Why did the dragon crossed the street?". The Dragon Street is a building where you can touch the streetlight's lights to insert any gemstone to produce any random dragon without breeding for 2,000,000 coins from a small space known as Prize Corner. The default options to insert gemstones are to insert small rubies, small emeralds, and small topazes. The other options will be locked. If a ruby is inserted, a dragon that has the Red type will come out of the Prize Corner. But if an emerald is inserted, a dragon that has the Green type will come out of the Prize Corner. Or if a topaz is inserted, a dragon that has the Yellow type will come out of the Prize Corner. Inserting a gemstone for 2,000,000 coins will bring 99% chances to get a common dragon, and 1% for a rare dragon. For a second time, it will still require 2,000,000 coins, but you will now need 2 small gemstones. For a third time, 4 small gemstones, for a fourth time it is a large gemstone, 2 large gemstones and 5 small gemstones for a fifth time, 5 large gemstones for a sixth, 10 large gemstones for a seventh, 20 large gemstones for an eighth, 40 large gemstones for a ninth, 80 large gemstones for a tenth, 160 large gemstones for an eleventh, 320 large gemstones for a twelveth, and so on. The cost to try again will always multiply. The more options you unlock, the larger will be the streetlight from the building. To complete "Why did the dragon crossed the road?", the player should:

*Have 5 Love Dragons.
*Have 3 March Mayhem Dragons.
*Get 1 dragon via the Dragon Street.

After completing this goal, the Streetlight Dragon will be unlocked. An additional goal, "Everything is a dragon!" will also appear:

*Unlock all options from the Dragon Street.

The Streetlight is a very special dragon, though it acts as a regular dragon, except for the fact that its level causes the Dragon Street to upgrade. When your Streetlight Dragon is raised to level 4, the option to insert a small sapphire or a small amethyst will be unlocked. Additionally, you can choose if you want either a random Common dragon (500,000 coins), or a random Rare Dragon (1,500 gold). Thus, the cost to try again will not multiply after your Streetlight Dragon is raised to level 4.

When your Streetlight Dragon is raised to level 6, the option to insert a small pearl or a small quartz will be unlocked.

When your Streetlight Dragon is raised to level 7, the option to insert a small onyx will be unlocked, and you will now be able to insert large gemstones for random Super Rare dragons (3,000 gold).

When your Streetlight Dragon reaches Epic Form, nothing will change on the Dragon Street, except that you can now receive some expired limited dragons from the Prize Corner, but the possibilities to get one is incredibly low, but it is still possible.

Well TL, I hope you love my idea :o

bakerystoe
07-27-15, 03:49 PM
Wow u have lots of ideas

mattjd169
07-30-15, 09:35 AM
I like where you are going with this.

I'm not sure we need more dragons right now.
I think we are getting overloaded. Some of which (to me) are less than dragon-like. (I'm not a fan of the sport theme)
People can't keep up. I believe the rarity balance of some dragons needs to be reviewed.
Some of the Rarer/Event dragons are frustratingly difficult to obtain.

Anyway this takes the Quest genre to a new level. I like it. It looks fun.
Maybe this could be an alternate path to some of the current dragons.

Great work!