PDA

View Full Version : does cid still drop hammers??

Xialio
07-07-15, 02:41 PM
I have not had a hammer drop from cid for omg I can't remember in how long.....but as u can see mi toolbox has 100 storage capacity and maxed out!!! with just ONE hammer......seriously.......

I need hammers for every extension available, I cannot upgrade anything, expand or open new stores as ALL require hammers....something needs to be sorted :(

KadeeDid
07-07-15, 08:11 PM
I have not had a hammer drop from cid for omg I can't remember in how long.....but as u can see mi toolbox has 100 storage capacity and maxed out!!! with just ONE hammer......seriously.......

I need hammers for every extension available, I cannot upgrade anything, expand or open new stores as ALL require hammers....something needs to be sorted :(

CID brings me lots of hammers when I am waiting for nails.

Xialio
07-08-15, 07:11 AM
CID brings me lots of hammers when I am waiting for nails.

mi would happily send u mi nails if mi could, had to start throwing nails and wood away in hopes of hammers lol but thx at least mi knows now he is still supposed to be dropping them :)

bobbyrae
07-08-15, 07:42 AM
I know. I have 3 hammers. Constantly throwing away nails and plans.

orleansparish
07-08-15, 08:38 AM
I now slap myself for thinking waiting 12 hours for parts was too beneath me. Waiting for that dork to bring anything other than nails is a huge pest. I can't get over envying larger places. I have enough space but I want to dedorate! For Black Friday, if I'm still playing storm8 games and they act semi right, I'm buying gems and expanding a couple more spaces.

enaid03
07-08-15, 09:25 AM
I've been deleting blueprints, nails and wood planks on a daily basis. Cid hasn't dropped a shovel for me in weeks, and once a week I get lucky and get a hammer.

It would be nice if they allowed more capacity for all the nail drops.

Xialio
07-08-15, 11:05 AM

that's a great idea, unlimited toolbox.....I mean once we get the parts to upgrade we are going to, common sense denotes that lol so having it limited doesn't really make sense especially as cids drop ratio is sooooo way off balanced. having 1000 nails wouldn't make a difference if we only have 1 hammer or shovel lol

Xialio
07-08-15, 11:11 AM
I now slap myself for thinking waiting 12 hours for parts was too beneath me. Waiting for that dork to bring anything other than nails is a huge pest. I can't get over envying larger places. I have enough space but I want to dedorate! For Black Friday, if I'm still playing storm8 games and they act semi right, I'm buying gems and expanding a couple more spaces.

yeah I prefer to have a pretty place rather than it just looking random lol, mi only got a small restaurant compared to mi neighbours :( Have plenty of coin to buy new appliances and decore, but without the ability to upgrade mi is kinda froze ingame, no point buying them if can't build fruit stand to make use of them :(

bobbyrae
07-10-15, 09:56 AM
I've been deleting blueprints, nails and wood planks on a daily basis. Cid hasn't dropped a shovel for me in weeks, and once a week I get lucky and get a hammer.

It would be nicer if we could sell the unwanted parts. That way they wouldn't just be dumped but would go to someone who actually needs them.

978kristy978
07-25-15, 10:29 AM
He only brings me boards and nails

xangelicious
07-28-15, 09:20 PM
I am level 24 and have never gotten a shovel. :(

Do you have to be a certain level before they start dropping?