PDA

View Full Version : New Update! 3 new dragons! Flower Power, Gaia, and Honeysuckle!

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 11:10 AM

Wow, triple update today, that's great. The Flower Power is from the arena, while the rest is for breeding!

*YOU HAVE A WEEK TO BREED THE GAIA DRAGON, GOT IT FIRST TRY 9 HRS EGG!!!

HERE'S MY GAIA DRAGON!!!

Paleon
07-07-15, 11:18 AM
I think I might leave the Flower Power Dragon alone.. I like the others, though. Congratulations on getting Gaia!

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 11:22 AM
I think I might leave the Flower Power Dragon alone.. I like the others, though. Congratulations on getting Gaia!
Thanx Paleon, good luck if you wanna get it :)

hiabarara
07-07-15, 11:36 AM
Congratulations! :) Which dragons did you use to breed it? And did you use the boosted breeding or regular breeding?

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 11:50 AM
Congratulations! :) Which dragons did you use to breed it? And did you use the boosted breeding or regular breeding?
Hi there! I used my Fire and Forest Dragon using regular breeding! Then I got 9 hours, the Gaia Dragon! :D

hiabarara
07-07-15, 12:08 PM
Hi there! I used my Fire and Forest Dragon using regular breeding! Then I got 9 hours, the Gaia Dragon! :D
Wow, you had some incredible luck then apparently. Hope I'll be just as lucky when I start breeding :)

Kennedward
07-07-15, 12:17 PM
Wow, more new dragons, I'm no longer excited for them

chaselance
07-07-15, 12:38 PM
Just got Giai with infinity x forestfire

mbyte68
07-07-15, 12:50 PM
says to breed pink x white for honeysuckle yet theres yellow in theres as well

awsumum
07-07-15, 12:51 PM
LAND!! TL, why is this such a problem? Need LAND to put these dragons you're pumping out, why won't you at least get on and reassure us you're reading these posts and are aware there is a problem. The fact you aren't replying to ANY posts regarding land does not bode well in my book :( it's now getting a little ridiculous that we have to keep begging.

debhutchinson
07-07-15, 12:54 PM
Love these new dragons, especially Honeysuckle but I do not have a space for even one more dragon. I have 492 unique dragons plus countless unhatched unique eggs in Storage. Also my Stables are at capacity. I really want to breed these three new dragons and hopefully find homes for other homeless dragons.

Please give us a 4-dragon Stone habitat (at least I could get Malachite dragon out of the Spell Shop) and please give us more land to put habitats on.

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired Isle

mbyte68
07-07-15, 01:04 PM
dont forget to add we also could do with a bigger Diamond habitats :D

barbaraann72
07-07-15, 02:00 PM
My Honeysuckle Mission has be***.

awsumum
07-07-15, 02:18 PM
Got honeysuckle with avatar/light (took around 8 goes)

Got Gaia with forest/fire (took around 12 goes)

Unfortunately they are stuck on nests along with rose gold and hermit (I accidentally touched it, and it went on a nest. Not bothering to email anyone, very doubtful they'll put it back in storage) so with ALL 4 nests taken up, I am now unable to breed unless TL decide to expand our land.

This is beyond ridiculous, why the holdup? Why make us wait for land? TL promised we would be able to house ALL the dragons they put out, but that's NOT TRUE, we have been begging for a while now, c'mon do the right thing, TL

luna2cute
07-07-15, 02:25 PM
Trying for honeysuckle, it's very pretty.

It would go great with the lavender dragon that I do NOT have yet. LOL.

Kennedward
07-07-15, 02:45 PM
LAND!! TL, why is this such a problem? Need LAND to put these dragons you're pumping out, why won't you at least get on and reassure us you're reading these posts and are aware there is a problem. The fact you aren't replying to ANY posts regarding land does not bode well in my book :( it's now getting a little ridiculous that we have to keep begging.

Agreed, I've already given up on any new dragon

Kennedward
07-07-15, 02:45 PM
Love these new dragons, especially Honeysuckle but I do not have a space for even one more dragon. I have 492 unique dragons plus countless unhatched unique eggs in Storage. Also my Stables are at capacity. I really want to breed these three new dragons and hopefully find homes for other homeless dragons.

Please give us a 4-dragon Stone habitat (at least I could get Malachite dragon out of the Spell Shop) and please give us more land to put habitats on.

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired Isle

Agreed, but I need to save up gold for 4 dragon habitats though

belarica
07-07-15, 03:01 PM
Do you guys have to take over every thread about new dragons with complaining you have no room? TL is obviously aware of your concerns, there's a thread (maybe it's stickied?) about your concerns. There's no need for you all to rain on everyone else's excitement for new dragons. It's kind of ridiculous how the complaints are in every. Single. Topic.

It needed to be said.

jim23cash
07-07-15, 03:22 PM
Do you guys have to take over every thread about new dragons with complaining you have no room? TL is obviously aware of your concerns, there's a thread (maybe it's stickied?) about your concerns. There's no need for you all to rain on everyone else's excitement for new dragons. It's kind of ridiculous how the complaints are in every. Single. Topic.

It needed to be said.

Maybe you will understand when you really want to play, but have no room. We are players just like you, and get excited about new Dragons, too. Try to have a little empathy.

owa411
07-07-15, 03:28 PM

You noticed it too huh ;)

awsumum
07-07-15, 03:31 PM

It needed to be said.

No, it didn't.

Do you think we aren't aware of how many times we post? Or where? You obviously don't have an issue with land, but for those of us with over 500 dragons, it's a very real issue, and one that needs to be fixed, fast.

The mining thread is up to 71 pages, and for the last lot of pages we haven't had any reply/assurance from any devs/mods as to how to alleviate any of the issues we have.

The habitat thread is over 100 pages long (117) and those issues have yet to be addressed by a mod/dev as well.

If you had an issue/problem with the game, you would want your questions addressed, wouldn't you? Or would you be content to sit back and wait for the game to be resolved all by itself?

I started playing back in 2012, and have all dragons, but I want to display them all, why should I be penalised for this? If TL are aware of this issue/problem, then why has it not been fixed/addressed? Why haven't we had a reply? We have been waiting MONTHS for more land and nothing.

We are not raining on anyone's excitement, just trying to get TL to do something, and these posts are not in. Every. Single. Thread

mystctattoo
07-07-15, 03:50 PM

I also noticed that there was yellow when the update was first shown so I went to the Wiki to see how to breed it and yes it is a yellow, pink and white dragon. Don't know why the goal says pink and white

ma1eficent
07-07-15, 03:54 PM
I saw comments on the game new update in the store and from there figured out about the land problem. I believe it is an issue, as we all are going to need that later, so I think it is good you are addressing it and looking to be solved.

Back to the topic, I tried for Gaia - forest and fire, but am waiting for a six hour Landworm... It won't be that easy maybe but I will be breeding this week until I get it and make it keep company to the Wood dragon.

Anaboe
07-07-15, 03:55 PM
To those struggeling with too little land for habitats, why do you keep hatching dragons that you recieve as eggs? I can understand you want to show and hatch the dragons you recieve, but since I saw this problem coming a long, long time ago, I decided to stop hatching eggs somewhere after the second or third World Event.

This way I will have room enough for the dragons I breed and craft.

No complaining, and I do understand your point, but I just don't understand the decisions you make. To me it's enough to know the dragons are in my posession, even if they're only eggs. Very rarely I breed an egg, only if they're very, very good fighters in the arena.

roguebee
07-07-15, 04:03 PM
I think it needs to be said. It may not have been every single thread, but about half of every thread with a post today has a complaint, a snide remark, a brag, or a tirade about the lack of land. Often several. Yes, I realize it is an issue for a number of players. And it will be for me down the road. But I do agree that the complaints need to stay in their threads and not spread across the forum.

Kennedward
07-07-15, 04:35 PM
To those struggeling with too little land for habitats, why do you keep hatching dragons that you recieve as eggs? I can understand you want to show and hatch the dragons you recieve, but since I saw this problem coming a long, long time ago, I decided to stop hatching eggs somewhere after the second or third World Event.

This way I will have room enough for the dragons I breed and craft.

No complaining, and I do understand your point, but I just don't understand the decisions you make. To me it's enough to know the dragons are in my posession, even if they're only eggs. Very rarely I breed an egg, only if they're very, very good fighters in the arena.

That's why I will not breed for new dragons, nor will I hatch them, I keep them in storage, around 70 of them in storage now :cool:

barbaraann72
07-07-15, 06:09 PM
Just battled a lvl 12 Honeysuckle in the arena - it's SO pretty!

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 07:58 PM
So hard-so pretty-so golds-so bored

bakerystoe
07-07-15, 08:01 PM
Keep getting the horrible life:(

mbyte68
07-08-15, 05:54 AM
so far on 2 accs stupid sunrise fails trying for honeysuckle allllllready pffft :/

bakerystoe
07-08-15, 06:23 AM
If you guys need land do whatever to have more! don't be scattered everywhere so it will make the (anger) people feel so angry! Post a new thread , email...! Don't be so hard on this!

Kennedward
07-08-15, 06:38 AM
If you guys need land do whatever to have more! don't be scattered everywhere so it will make the (anger) people feel so angry! Post a new thread , email...! Don't be so hard on this!

I think everyone stopped already, and have moved to the mining land thread

Rainstorms45
07-08-15, 07:18 AM
Fire and forest first try 9 hrs.... im scared of sunrise fails.... but its soooo pretty must have honeysuckle. .......

zaccy678
07-08-15, 01:57 PM
Can't seem to get Gaia, but got Treefrog and Landworm fails!

Very happy to get Landworm especially as I've seen it do well in battle :)

ma1eficent
07-08-15, 02:30 PM
Rainstorms45, zaccy678, what do you use to breed?
By the way I also hope for a treefrog fail :D

Tinamarie27
07-08-15, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know the breeding time for the new dragons?

Tinamarie27
07-08-15, 03:18 PM
Do you know how many hours honeysuckle is as far as breeding time?

awsumum
07-08-15, 03:28 PM
Do you know how many hours honeysuckle is as far as breeding time?

15 hours

cocauina
07-08-15, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know the breeding time for the new dragons?

Breedables:

Gaia Dragon - Green and Red
9hrs breeding and incubation - Rare

Honeysuckle Dragon - Pink, White, Yellow
15hrs breeding and incubation - Rare

Not breedable:

Flower Power Dragon - Purple, Blue, Green
20hrs incubation - Rare
99 Power Flowers

hon3ycomb
07-08-15, 05:48 PM
Got Gaia: Life x Wild (6th try)
It's now time for Honeysuckle!

chaselance
07-08-15, 11:20 PM
Yeah and don't get too excited if you see 15hrs because to your disappointment it can also turn out to be a laserlight dragon. I was so happy when I saw 15hrs and just hatched it and it was a laserlight
Have had about 8 firestorms, 10 love, 1 leopard, 1 sunrise , 1 laserlight as fails so far

Mythdefied
07-09-15, 12:34 AM
I'll eventually get the craft dragon, it looks like I havs a Gaia in the works, so now it's on to Honeysuckle. Which looks to be a pain in the rear. Crossing my fingers that it won't be TOO bsd.

zaccy678
07-09-15, 04:26 AM

Hi Ma1eficent,
I haven't been keeping track unfortunately. I've basically tried every combination of green and red that I have! ;)

For once the common fail (Life) only takes a short time to breed, so I've had lots of tries!
If I get Gaia I'll remember to post the combo.

Rainstorms45
07-09-15, 01:51 PM

Used epic fire n epic forest for Gaia

Trying Kitzune n leopard for honeysuckle, so far got i think firestorm (its on nest) and now 5 hrs....