PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baffled

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 08:18 AM
Wow, this is incredible... Was it just me, or did I collected a gemstone instead of 3 Sunbeams from the Quest Outpost?? I'm just hallucinating? A: No.

Kennedward
07-07-15, 08:33 AM
It's common, quest outposts gives various rewards

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 08:54 AM
It's common, quest outposts gives various rewards
But, I thought that it only gave 3 Sunbeams, nothing more, I feel strange...

Kennedward
07-07-15, 09:01 AM
But, I thought that it only gave 3 Sunbeams, nothing more, I feel strange...

It's the same with other quests, the results can vary everytime

amerirish
07-07-15, 10:06 AM
That sounds odd to me; I've never gotten anything but the specified item in special quests. Congrats goodbrothers :D

jim23cash
07-07-15, 10:20 AM
No, there are 2 different quests that use the Air Dragon. One is for Gemstones. You want the one at the very bottom of the list! It will have sun in the title, and show sunbeams for the outcome.
There are almost always 2 quests that use same Dragon during events. You have to watch carefully when you start quest. Good Luck! Annie

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
07-07-15, 11:06 AM
That sounds odd to me; I've never gotten anything but the specified item in special quests. Congrats goodbrothers :D
Thanx! :)

Paleon
07-07-15, 11:10 AM
No, there are 2 different quests that use the Air Dragon. One is for Gemstones. You want the one at the very bottom of the list! It will have sun in the title, and show sunbeams for the outcome.
There are almost always 2 quests that use same Dragon during events. You have to watch carefully when you start quest. Good Luck! Annie

I thought the gemstone quest required a Fairy Dragon?

I also thought the sunbeam quest gave four sunbeams per run. At least, that's what I've been getting. But that's kinda interesting, I didn't realize the results vary for these quests. I am curious, though, what kind of gemstone was it? :p

jim23cash
07-07-15, 03:28 PM
I thought the gemstone quest required a Fairy Dragon?

I also thought the sunbeam quest gave four sunbeams per run. At least, that's what I've been getting. But that's kinda interesting, I didn't realize the results vary for these quests. I am curious, though, what kind of gemstone was it? :p

Oh, I think you are right, Gemstones does require a Fairy. But the sunbeam quest should always drop sunbeams... It has been that way for every world event so far. The event quest always drops event items. It used to be 4 hours, 4 items. Now it is 3 hours, 4 items.