PDA

View Full Version : Fixed How to get rid of birthday items in barn

frogsr
07-06-15, 03:28 PM
How do i get rid of birthday items in my barn? I have 10 candles and cake mixes that I'm not using as I am done the quest and have all the prizes.
They are taking up room and they can't be sold........

PookieBear50
07-06-15, 05:49 PM
Why not just use them? I wound up using the extra batters I won and the icing and plates I made for a side quest. Admittedly, it takes time to use everything up, but there's still a number of days left, so you have time to use them and possibly win more decorations (which you can keep or sell, as you like).

rosierose22
07-07-15, 12:34 AM
I also have unwanted birthday items taking up space in my barn. Can't use them as I don't have enough gems to buy the items needed to use them!! come on team lava let us sell/discard our unwanted items....

frogsr
07-07-15, 09:33 AM
Why not just use them? I wound up using the extra batters I won and the icing and plates I made for a side quest. Admittedly, it takes time to use everything up, but there's still a number of days left, so you have time to use them and possibly win more decorations (which you can keep or sell, as you like).

I have no need for them plus it takes time away from making stuff I can sell.
No need for more birthday decorations......I have 12 carousels that are useless and you don't get anything for selling them.....

Waste of space.

I need barn space for other things.

frogsr
07-07-15, 09:34 AM
I also have unwanted birthday items taking up space in my barn. Can't use them as I don't have enough gems to buy the items needed to use them!! come on team lava let us sell/discard our unwanted items....

Exactly!!!!! Playing that game now and winning more candles that go in my no barn......no thanks!!
They need to go!

jim23cash
07-07-15, 10:25 AM
You can't use the cake mixer for anything else, so I used mine up making cake. I made the "one piece" kind, and set it up whenever I sleep. It doesn't show up in storage, so everything is gone now except a few candles.

frogsr
07-09-15, 07:07 AM
You can't use the cake mixer for anything else, so I used mine up making cake. I made the "one piece" kind, and set it up whenever I sleep. It doesn't show up in storage, so everything is gone now except a few candles.

TL, never got a reply to my question.
Will these items be deleted once this quest is over???

dukester4
07-12-15, 05:23 AM
What are the plates used for?

dukester4
07-12-15, 05:25 AM
How did you use the plates???

tuffyjkitten
07-12-15, 12:14 PM
How did you use the plates???

Plates are used in the cake mixer to make a single slice of cake.

justmine2
07-13-15, 03:52 PM
Less than 3 hours to go! Maybe then we can put them in paper and discard..... I hope!

puzZelda
07-13-15, 07:16 PM
Am I still the only one who can't get rid of these?

girefly65
07-13-15, 07:38 PM
I'd love to be able to delete these items, especially now that it's over.

Dzerk25
07-13-15, 08:16 PM
I am in the same boat for birthday items. I didn't realize you couldn't sell the items before I made 23 plates and 11 icings. I could care less about selling them now just let me delete them. Please give us that option.

Rockinkitten
07-13-15, 08:30 PM
This is ridiculous. Still can't delete them.

judafarm
07-14-15, 02:42 AM
I have still party plates in my barn. Can't sell or remove them from there.
How can I remove them?.. Need this olace in my barn for other stuff.
Please fixe this,

SunnyDaysFarm2014
07-14-15, 02:51 AM
What I am wondering about is how plates, icings etc where made available to make, when they couldn't be used for anything. tL needs to make plates, batter, candles, etc available to sell so we can dump them from our barn. It is taking up over 50 storage at this time. Come on TL time to clean up your bug...

atseng1
07-14-15, 03:15 AM
I have the same problem, it's taken up the storage space, how can I sell them?

movingx4
07-14-15, 05:40 AM
I want to get rid of them also and still can't sell.

SadieMaesFarm
07-14-15, 07:56 AM
How can we complain about this ?

kooky panda
07-14-15, 08:23 AM
Merging threads++

I will check on this.

Hero469
07-14-15, 09:34 AM
It is horrible, that the items can not be deleted. If selling is not an option, we should be able to throw them away. Otherwise it is a foolish punishment by bad programmers...

ginrae22
07-14-15, 10:15 AM
Thank you Kooky. We have all been waiting the entire event to dump these unwanted items that have filled our barns for days now! Come on TL. Let us get rid of them already! You wouldn't let us sell them no doubt so that we could not help each other which is just awful. To make us keep them now that it is over is just sucky. Please please let us dump them now! We weren't even able to put away the machines that were used for the event until now. I'm sad though that my barn looks all dark and depressy again now that they changed it back, ugh i wish ios users still got new versions too!

PrincessYville
07-14-15, 10:21 AM
I totally agree.. Numerous bugs popped up with this birthday event .. Or was it a baby shower for a goat? With the color scheme I get confused! My mills are still not turning when they are working, the chocolatier is still in the up position even though it's working.. Well practically every machine is whacked! Oh.. And my barn is full of candles and plates! C'mon guys... Please get your act together. This is the worst release ever in all my days of playing! Curse of the Goat!

Meowmeowbeans
07-14-15, 10:47 AM
Thanks for these reports! We're forwarding these details to our team for investigation. We appreciate your patience!

MamaChatele
07-14-15, 10:53 AM
OK the event is over! No way to craft anymore in the cake mixer or gift station. I want these things gone please. They are taking up needed space. we could sell the flowers after the fact, why not the birthday stuff. If this is something you want us to keep or think we should for some odd sentimental value as a limited item; then let us put them in the cellar for later.

Meowmeowbeans
07-14-15, 11:52 AM
It seems like Piper was a bit unwilling to put away all the Birthday decorations since she had so much fun with this event. This issue should now be resolved and you should have no issue selling these items now. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced! Let us know if there are any further issues.

ginrae22
07-14-15, 01:03 PM
woo! finally!

laughingpaperfox
07-16-15, 02:33 PM
Still can't delete or use party plates and candles. I have 20 of each.

PLind13
07-19-15, 10:31 AM
How do you take the chicken's birthday costumes off? I "won" them when playing the game and I think they look stupid. The other birthday decorations disappeared but not these.