PDA

View Full Version : My mistake but advice for others maybe

pernmagic
07-06-15, 10:36 AM
Just made a mistake probably longer term players are aware of this ......
I started a map forest expansion just before I could start expanding my mining land ...... As result I have to wait three days for the map forest timer to count down ( unless I pay a vast amount of gold to speed which I won't do ) before I can expand my mining land, as a result I will lose all the evolution temple bombs/dynamite I gain till that time is up :(
Idiot move on my behalf ..... Sharing this may prevent others doing the same

freshfunin2008
07-06-15, 11:17 AM
I don't understand how you are not able to mine still. You should not have to wait to mine. Try to mine again.

pernmagic
07-06-15, 11:41 AM
I don't understand how you are not able to mine still. You should not have to wait to mine. Try to mine again.
I can mine but have already restocked the full quota of 25 bombs from catching up on upgrading dragons so any more from the evolution chamber will not count, hope that makes more sense

barbaraann72
07-06-15, 12:04 PM
If you are aren't interested in Malachite (or a second one), then you are definitely capped at 25 until next mining dragon.

However, you can still mine for land. You'll need to enter from the main miningscreen each time - you can't just reenter.

pernmagic
07-06-15, 01:11 PM
If you are aren't interested in Malachite (or a second one), then you are definitely capped at 25 until next mining dragon.

However, you can still mine for land. You'll need to enter from the main miningscreen each time - you can't just reenter.
It is the mining for land section I'm talking about, I built up the necessary mining number of sections to further expand my islands just after I had expanded my forest with the necessary maps and I have to wait till the necessary 2/3 days time has elapsed on the map forest before I can trigger the island expansion which is all ready to go..... I have already another 25 bombs in the mining already so any more from the evolution chamber will be be wasted
My mistake I just mistimed it :)

roguebee
07-06-15, 01:33 PM
You can still mine for land parts, even if you have enough to expand. It's just a bit of a pain. Go to your mine, pay your stick of dynamite, enter the right side, and mine for land parts. When finished with what you can do with that stick of dynamite (2 or 3 pieces of island land), exit back to main mine screen since you don't have an option to mine again. From the main screen, re-enter the mine with one stick of dynamite. Exit back to main mine screen when finished. You have to enter and exit for each stick you want to use. It's a pain. Unlike dragon parts, you can accumulate more island parts than what is needed for your next expansion.

cocauina
07-06-15, 02:17 PM
You can still mine for land parts, even if you have enough to expand. It's just a bit of a pain. Go to your mine, pay your stick of dynamite, enter the right side, and mine for land parts. When finished with what you can do with that stick of dynamite (2 or 3 pieces of island land), exit back to main mine screen since you don't have an option to mine again. From the main screen, re-enter the mine with one stick of dynamite. Exit back to main mine screen when finished. You have to enter and exit for each stick you want to use. It's a pain. Unlike dragon parts, you can accumulate more island parts than what is needed for your next expansion.

Actually you can accumulate also the dragon parts, but normally the players only want to have the amount needed and don't want to have extras in storage.

pernmagic
07-06-15, 02:22 PM

Thanks, :) I did not not know that..... I will re read your post carefully and give it a try tomorrow

barbaraann72
07-06-15, 03:10 PM
Thanks roguebee for explaining it much more clearly than my attempt.

roguebee
07-06-15, 04:53 PM
Actually you can accumulate also the dragon parts, but normally the players only want to have the amount needed and don't want to have extras in storage.

I wasn't aware of that. I thought it was like Arena dragon parts where you have to start crafting a dragon before you can start accumulating more parts.

roguebee
07-06-15, 04:54 PM
Thanks roguebee for explaining it much more clearly than my attempt.

You're welcome.

pernmagic
07-07-15, 02:13 AM
You're welcome.

Thank you both very much it works :) and is not too much of a hassle at all

roguebee
07-07-15, 06:59 AM
I've been doing the same routine the last couple of days. Only 4 more hours to wait before it gets back to normal.