PDA

View Full Version : Free Gems not available on all devices?

512girl
07-05-15, 06:19 PM
I have two bakeries one on my iphone and one on my ipad and my phone has a "free gems" section where I have plenty of gems already but my ipad bakery has only 25 gems and no "free gem" video box. No possible way I complete 4th of July goal unless I buy gems. Other games forcing players to pay money and they had to shut that game down and others cause they lost too many players. Can I just have my recipes? I could care less about the goal item at the end!

FrozenTurtle
07-06-15, 10:38 AM
Sorry, this feature isn't available to everyone at this time, but we hope to make it available to everyone as soon as we can. Thanks for your input!

abbierounds
07-06-15, 10:46 AM
I have received the free gems on my iPhone but on my other account I haven't on a different device and my other family have not received free gems yet either please make it quick because we need gems to complete goals thanks [/B][/B][/B]

vanillaloverz
08-01-15, 06:26 AM
Yes, I've been playing on my iPad for about a year and I only have a third of the gems that I have on my iPhone which I have only just begun to play on. I can get free gems daily on my phone but I would much prefer them on my iPad since I'm on level 77. My son also spent 20 gems by mistake while cooking my food and I also accidentally spent 50 buying a new item on a pop up add while playing. I would love to earn those back. Please make this available for iPads, thanks

Bakerling
08-02-15, 12:56 AM
I don't have free gems video to watch. Hope I can get one too.