PDA

View Full Version : Missing gold! Help

spooks2
07-05-15, 08:08 AM
500 gold just disappeared from my account. Ive checked and checked and i havent fallen into any gold trap or accidentally bought anything. Anyone else experiencing this? I was saving for a treasure dragon /:

Update: seems like I am 10 million coins richer, which cost 500 gold. I didn't buy this. Is there any way to have my gold back and lose the coins.

belarica
07-05-15, 08:29 AM
Has anyone ever purposefully bought coins with gold? Why is that even an option, except just to screw with people? I think you can email them and ask but the general consensus is they won't revert the purchase in a slimy way of getting people to buy more gold.

spooks2
07-05-15, 08:33 AM
Has anyone ever purposefully bought coins with gold? Why is that even an option, except just to screw with people? I think you can email them and ask but the general consensus is they won't revert the purchase in a slimy way of getting people to buy more gold.

Might be done with this game if they don't help me. So unfair. And yes, why would I even want to spend the gold I've been saving on coins.

[S8] Regina
07-06-15, 01:27 PM
500 gold just disappeared from my account. Ive checked and checked and i havent fallen into any gold trap or accidentally bought anything. Anyone else experiencing this? I was saving for a treasure dragon /:

Update: seems like I am 10 million coins richer, which cost 500 gold. I didn't buy this. Is there any way to have my gold back and lose the coins.

Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!